- 12-03-2002, 02:43 PM
- 12-04-2002, 02:24 AM
12-04-2002, 02:23 PM
usually 1,4-andro "kicks in" in about a week to 2 weeks for most people....Originally posted by linedrive
most here know that it takes 1,4ad a while before it kicks in. what i was wondering, is why is that?? i know eq takes a while as well, but was is the cause for this???
when I took it I felt the appetite stimulation after about 3-4 days...it wasnt a hunger feeling...it was just a feeling of wanting to eat more even if I was full.
EQ (Boldenone) takes a while to kick in because of its ester...Undecylenate (sp?) it releases the hormone into the blood for about 3 weeks or so....and therefore it takes a longer time for blood levels to get to a high enough level to reap the benefits of the steroid.
Read This Book!!: Anabolic Steroids and the Athlete by William N. Taylor M.D.
Similar Forum Threads
- By phenom9950 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 2Last Post: 09-03-2004, 12:26 AM
- By Fpot66 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 14Last Post: 08-05-2004, 02:21 AM
- By mybadodge in forum AnabolicsReplies: 2Last Post: 01-24-2004, 04:17 PM
- By rhatid in forum AnabolicsReplies: 1Last Post: 11-14-2003, 10:06 PM
- By getpsycho in forum AnabolicsReplies: 4Last Post: 10-20-2003, 06:29 PM