Make me a stack from my stash..........

D8685

D8685

Awards
Ok the last time i ran anything was superdrol last summer and 1-AD a bunch in college. I had great results witht he 1-AD in terms of strength with little sides at all. The same was true for the superdrol except for those back pumps. I have a drawer full of supps and was wondering if anyone would help me create the perfect stack with what I have. I in no way intend to use them all at once I was just want a few combonations that would be good together. Here is what i have 1-AD,Finigenx,Havoc,Superdrol,Pheraplex,Winztrol, I force Bold, . Just a reminder Now i am in no way saying that i wanna or expect to use all of these i just got them when i saw good deals and knew they would come in handy in the future. i have toremifene,retain,powerfull, and maybe some mass fx for pct.
I just want some of your suggestions about what would be the best combonation for these products. Now this could be just one or four i am open to all suggestions. thanks

ChuckBooty

ChuckBooty

Awards
Ok the last time i ran anything was superdrol last summer and 1-AD a bunch in college. I had great results witht he 1-AD in terms of strength with little sides at all. The same was true for the superdrol except for those back pumps. I have a drawer full of supps and was wondering if anyone would help me create the perfect stack with what I have. I in no way intend to use them all at once I was just want a few combonations that would be good together. Here is what i have 1-AD,Finigenx,Havoc,Superdrol,Pheraplex,Winztrol, I force Bold, . Just a reminder Now i am in no way saying that i wanna or expect to use all of these i just got them when i saw good deals and knew they would come in handy in the future. i have toremifene,retain,powerfull, and maybe some mass fx for post cycle therapy.
I just want some of your suggestions about what would be the best combonation for these products. Now this could be just one or four i am open to all suggestions. thanks

You could pulse Superdrol,Pheraplex, and Finigenx for 6 to 8 weeks (Mon, Wed, and Fri), taking a test booster on your off days.

This combo is put together in a designer called TESTANATE50 (google it)

Now...it's two methyls, so if you're gonna do it I would definately 'pulse' as to not turn your liver into a piece of rubber. I'm actually about to start the exact same cycle (after getting some advice from a few 'pulse' experts here)

idunk42

King Kong
Awards
  • Established
Taking a test booster with those products is pointless, your natty test is shut down. Save it for PCT.

Get some test, and then you may have a cycle with some of those.

ChuckBooty

ChuckBooty

Awards
Taking a test booster with those products is pointless, your natty test is shut down. Save it for post cycle therapy.

Get some test, and then you may have a cycle with some of those.
Doesn't the 'pulsing' protocol dictate something like retain2 or novedex XT for the 'off' days?

idunk42

King Kong
Awards
  • Established
It may, but i think the whole pusling thing is a waste. IMO, your just better off running it straight through, but then again, i dont mess with stuff like SD anymore. Not worth it.

ChuckBooty

ChuckBooty

Awards
It may, but i think the whole pusling thing is a waste. IMO, your just better off running it straight through, but then again, i dont mess with stuff like superdrol anymore. Not worth it.
Hm...what is your critisism of the Pulsing method? I'm starting my first pulse cycle tomorrow.....and others seem happy with their results.

idunk42

King Kong
Awards
  • Established
I just think that when you put a hormone in your body, your natty test levels are shut down. Yeah you are only doing it EOD or whatever, but still they shut down. I just say your better just to deal with the shut down and get better results and use the product to its full potential. I just dont see how you can get full results by only running it 3 days a week.

also though, i dont believe orals should be the base of any cycle. They have their place, but shouldnt be the main focus of any cycle.

wrestler119

wrestler119

Awards
1-AD and Pheraplex would be a good one, I think.

swole210

swole210

Awards
  • Established
Yeah I'm not sure about the pulse thing, but I can't knowck it as I haven't tried it! I did SD and Finigenx a while bakc. Great gains, got retarted strong, and got pretty freaking big. BUT..........I did not like the sides at all!! Shut down pretty bad, high blood pressure to the point of nosebleeds, endurance ws shot, joints fing hurt like crazy, and I wanted to choke everyone:frustrate ! Won't ever do it again! I know that doesn't help in maiking acycle for you, but maybe you can get something out of it to consider how you make up your cycle! Good luck with what ever you choose!

D8685

D8685

Awards
yeah i don't think that i would like to pulse although i have read many great reviews. What about 1-AD,phera,and havoc. Obviously it would be harsh but do you think the havoc in with the phera and 1- ad would be good or just way to much for the body. If this is alright how would you suggest i run the three and i am going to use anabolic inovations cycle support considering the harshness of all the orals i have listed above.

D8685

D8685

Awards
I just think that when you put a hormone in your body, your natty test levels are shut down. Yeah you are only doing it EOD or whatever, but still they shut down. I just say your better just to deal with the shut down and get better results and use the product to its full potential. I just dont see how you can get full results by only running it 3 days a week.

also though, i dont believe orals should be the base of any cycle. They have their place, but shouldnt be the main focus of any cycle.
yeah man your right but its more of a convieance thing for me right now.

hman85

hman85

Awards
  • Established
It may, but i think the whole pusling thing is a waste. IMO, your just better off running it straight through, but then again, i dont mess with stuff like superdrol anymore. Not worth it.
not true man don't knock pulsing till you try. i am in week 6 of pulsing 4x a week and i feel no shutdown at all, the boys are the same. I know everyone reacts differently but i have had no shutdown.

swole210

swole210

Awards
  • Established
not true man don't knock pulsing till you try. i am in week 6 of pulsing 4x a week and i feel no shutdown at all, the boys are the same. I know everyone reacts differently but i have had no shutdown.
What are you using? Single compound or stacking? What type of gains have you realized thus far?

fritzer

fritzer

Awards
  • Established
Get some 4AD and do 4AD/1AD/i force BOLD.... BEAUTIFUL then add 3AD

hman85

hman85

Awards
  • Established
What are you using? Single compound or stacking? What type of gains have you realized thus far?
I am using m-drol. I am done with week six and up 14 pounds. I just going 2 more days then do some cutting.

D8685

D8685

Awards
Get some 4AD and do 4AD/1AD/i force BOLD.... BEAUTIFUL then add 3AD
how about 1-AD, I Force Bold,WINztrol how does that sound. Suggestions are more than welcome that is why i am posing the question. I figured the Winz would keep somewhat dry.

fritzer

fritzer

Awards
  • Established
yah thats good, but remember 1AD is very androgenic and winZtrol like winny is also androgenic. I suggested 3AD because it is not androgenic to any great degree. I LOOOOOVE BOLD, just dose high 800-1000mg

bLacKjAck.

bLacKjAck.

Lift Heavy
Awards
  • Established
Really? Your not shutdown? Tell me how you know this?

...Bc your boys don't FEEL shutdown?

Ubiquitous

Ubiquitous

Awards
  • Established
Really? Your not shutdown? Tell me how you know this?

...Bc your boys don't FEEL shutdown?

true...and also remember there is shutdown and there is supression... none of which you can "feel" per se. The only bonafide outwardly manifestation of shutdown would be small balls... but even if you had full boys, you can still be experiencing notable suppression.. I would think.

My man Dr. Dizzle D is a proponent, so I am definitely not knocking the pulse practice.

D8685

D8685

Awards
yah thats good, but remember 1AD is very androgenic and winZtrol like winny is also androgenic. I suggested 3AD because it is not androgenic to any great degree. I LOOOOOVE BOLD, just dose high 800-1000mg
WHat about Bold, 1-AD , Havoc for say 4 or 5 weeks

SwolE Mammoth

SwolE Mammoth

Awards
I am using m-drol. I am done with week six and up 14 pounds. I just going 2 more days then do some cutting.
how much did you weigh to start with? The more you gain, the less closer you are to your natural limit. That is a buttload of weight for an oral only. Obviously that is not all muscle nor will you keep that unless you lie to yourself.

Taken from musclemx.com

Even over a 12-16 week cycle utilizing powerful injectable steroids like test, tren, etc....15 pounds of actual muscle gain will likely not happen if the person has been training for some time. Look at some of the seasoned pro bodybuilders. These guys have been training diligently for many years, are pumping the good stuff in all the time, and have generally got it down to a science for their bodies. Are these monsters gaining 15 pounds a year?? Hell no they aren't. If you see a pro make a 7-8 pound difference from one year to the next, that's some major work done.

SwolE Mammoth

SwolE Mammoth

Awards
if you're going to get shutdown, it's going to be after cycle...not on cycle.

D8685

D8685

Awards
No man i wish I could then i wouldn't even be messin with these orals. I just can't get my paws on em. Like i said before this is more of a convience thing for me. I just wanna do a 3-4 week cycle and then go right to pct. But i didn't think that the bold was all that harsh. I knew the havoc was a methyl but i figured with the minor sides ppl have been reporting that it may be a good combo. I have taken 1-ad numerous times before and never had any sides at all . Now i am sure they were sides but i really just didn't notice em and i know everybody has different reactions. I appreciate the input though man if you have any more suggestions let me know.

SwolE Mammoth

SwolE Mammoth

Awards
edit****

so this is what you got....1-AD,Finigenx,Havoc,Superdrol,Pheraplex,Winztrol, I force Bold

wk. 1-3(4)
any mass/Havoc
any mass/Winztrol/Novedex, Retain or any other AI.
NAC
any other supps you like to use.

wk: 4-7 or 5-8
PCT
Nolva 20mg ED
NAC
TestobolX

I don't know much about I force Bold. I wouldn't do more than two orals at once and no two methylated compounds at once.

Taken from a friend, but I'm sure you already know.

The reason orals are problematic is because they are methylated to survive the first pass through the liver. This is what actually causes the damage. NAC on cycle will increase levels of glutathione, which in turn positively effects hepatic health/function.

D8685

D8685

Awards
thanks man i apprecieate the help. i have decided on this I think.
1-AD and havoc and the reason i chossin the havoc is from what i have read it is relatively dry compound and has minimal sides. Gonna run torm by the typical protocol as pct. I may throw in some mass fx or bad ass mass also in the pct. Either way appreciete the help

SwolE Mammoth

SwolE Mammoth

Awards
thanks man i apprecieate the help. i have decided on this I think.
1-AD and havoc and the reason i chossin the havoc is from what i have read it is relatively dry compound and has minimal sides. Gonna run torm by the typical protocol as post cycle therapy. I may throw in some mass fx or bad ass mass also in the post cycle therapy. Either way appreciete the help
I haven't used torm yet. Is it good ****? I think the 1-AD/Havoc will work nice together. Havoc killed my libido, but the 1-AD would've taken care of that ;) Do you know if Patrick Arnold on this forum created 1-AD. I just read that here

Andro | 1-AD | Prohormones

So what's up with torm. I've read alittle about it. I always take Nolva as I'm gyno susceptible.

D8685

D8685

Awards
well from all that i have read and i have used it once the idea seems to be that is not as harsh as nolva and works very quickly to get your boys up an runing again. Not to sure how it is with prevention of gyno compared to nolva but all i know is that I really liked the resluts when i used torm a while back l for a superdrol run . I still think that if you r susceptible to gyno then maybe nolva will be better for ya but i am sure you can find some better info on the subject from someone much more knowledgeable than me about torm. About PA and 1-AD i am pretty sure that is his compound as far as I know. i know he and ergopharm made it very popular before the ban of 05.