• Tren/Test transdermal

Votes: 22 19.1%
  • Dbol/Test enan

Votes: 93 80.9%

• Total voters

mauibuilt

Awards
  • Established
Need help between the two, where both would meet my goals.

Will be first cycle, have not bought gear yet.

Here goes....

Test base/Fina pellets ---> trans cycle

Test base for wks 1-8 (300mg daily)

Fina wks 1-6 (200mg daily)

or....

Test enan/Dbol

Test enan wks 1-10 (500mg wk)

Dbol wks 1-4 (35mg ED)

wardog

Awards
  • Established
Both will work well for you. Because of the lower absorption, the transdermal cycle (as well as the cost of fina) will increase your cost. I would increase the applied fina to at least 250mg/day but thats just my opinion.

Advanatges of the transdermal cycle is that once you stop, it is out of your system in a day or 2 if any real bad sides pop up. OTOH, the enth is stuck in your system for 2 weeks if any sides rear up.

scotty2

Awards
  • Established
What is the story with the dermal gear ****? All you guys with nothing holding you back, quit fucking around with this nonsense, and just pin. WTF!:shoot:

sage

sage

Awards
  • Established
MB, the test/dianbol stack. im rouding out this very same cycle at similar dosage and with a strong diet and training, you will be very happy with the result you'll end up with. go for the latter.
Sage

Sir Foxx

Sir Foxx

Awards
  • Established
I would bump up the D-Bol to 50mg(ED) but thats just me.

size

Awards
  • Established
Test and dbol. 35mg should be fine for dbol if you are under 200lbs.

sage

sage

Awards
  • Established
I would bump up the D-Bol to 50mg(ED) but thats just me.
for a first timer, 35mg/day is solid. 50 + is being real hard on the liver and he'll bloat away like nemo man (he that big fish from the animated cartoon right? :D)
Sage

Sir Foxx

Sir Foxx

Awards
  • Established
I understand the bloat, but I thought the consensus was that D-Bol wasn't all that hard on the liver, as long you do the right things, such as no drinking, take milk thistle, stuff like that.

size

Awards
  • Established
Orals are hard on the liver but it can be controlled thru proper means. The amount of dbol needed to be taken really depends on how much the individual weighs. Bloating is easily controlled so i really do not take that into account.

Sir Foxx

Sir Foxx

Awards
  • Established
Are you also of the opinion to just run the D-Bol at a certain level thru out the cycle or do you like to taper down? I know not to taper up but old ideas die hard and still think that if I ever do D-bol again I still might taper down at the end, unless of course I see convincing evidence otherwise.

sage

sage

Awards
  • Established
Are you also of the opinion to just run the D-Bol at a certain level thru out the cycle or do you like to taper down? I know not to taper up but old ideas die hard and still think that if I ever do D-bol again I still might taper down at the end, unless of course I see convincing evidence otherwise.
the consensus is to keep the dosage even, throught the 4-5 weeks one uses dbol. spread throughout the day preferably.
Sage

Sir Foxx

Sir Foxx

Awards
  • Established
Thanks Sage,

Can you give me the exact reason why not to taper down? I just want to wrap my head around the idea.

mauibuilt

Awards
  • Established
Guys looks like i'm leaning to the test/dbol cycle. Thanks for all your help. Pinning it is...

sage

sage

Awards
  • Established
the basis for not tapering or pyramiding dianbol's dosage is similar to why one should take it evenly spread throughtout the day. its has a very short half-life and keeping your blood level as steady as possible, allows for the body to take advantage of the oral compound. besides, there hasnt been any scientific backings behind tapering dbol. so why not go with dosage method that has been proven by users since its beginning, back to the days of the 1950's/60's.
Sage

size

Awards
  • Established
I do not taper dbol at all but i do not use it very often and i never go over 40mg, mainly b/c it still does the job at 40mg.

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
Dbol is great stuff to kickstart with because it gives a real quick strength kick in, without HAVING to bloat you (hint hint: anti-e). The cycle is solid. What you might want to do, is make that TNE transdermal, and use it (tapering down) for weeks 11-12, and then start your post cycle immediately. You can also throw the fina in weeks 3-8 at 100mg/EOD (pinned!!!) for some amazing results (very much like the cycle i just finished up ;) ).

ManBeast

Kitchen Chemist

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, i like the idea of transdermal the last weeks of cycle to start immediate post cycle. I will probably incorporate it at the beginning and end of all future cycles. Test Base/Bold Base first 4 weeks while shooting test/eq for the first ten weeks, then test base/bold base the last two weeks while the eq/enanthate is still in your system, post cycle first day of week 13.

What did you decide built ass hawaian? Or when are you gonna start?

mauibuilt

Awards
  • Established
i decided to run test enan/dbol/deca

i am going to homebrew the test enan and deca to keep costs down.
Deca (wks 1-10) @ 400mg/wk
Test enan (wks 1-10) @ 500mg/wk
Dbol (wks 1-4) @ 30mg/wk

Decided on a bread and butter cycle. I am not planning on starting yet, still going to do another 1test/4ad cycle to bring me closer to my genetic limit and start the gear in Jan '04.

Just making sure I do everything correct first time. I am also thinking of taking femura to keep the bloat down, have nolva on hand for gyno and clomid post cycle. Cosidered proscar and hcg. Still deciding on those.

what you all think?

Neuromancer

Awards
  • Established
IMO, if you want to do it right...get the HCG. You will be glad you did.

M1000

Banned
Awards
I am a fucking dumbass

I am so fucking stupid I can't even read the board rules.. now I am not going be able to be here... and if I happen to come back and do something this stupid, I will be IP banned

willieman

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Anyone know a good website or anything on were to get good roids?
I ordered from a website like 3 months ago and now the website is gone?
ii NEED TO GO ON CYCLE IN SEPTEMBER,
what are Roids?Like Hemoroids?...you can order those?

bionicBC

Banned
Awards
i decided to run test enan/dbol/deca

i am going to homebrew the test enan and deca to keep costs down.
Deca (wks 1-10) @ 400mg/wk
Test enan (wks 1-10) @ 500mg/wk
Dbol (wks 1-4) @ 30mg/wk

Decided on a bread and butter cycle. I am not planning on starting yet, still going to do another 1test/4ad cycle to bring me closer to my genetic limit and start the gear in Jan '04.

Just making sure I do everything correct first time. I am also thinking of taking femura to keep the bloat down, have nolva on hand for gyno and clomid post cycle. Cosidered proscar and hcg. Still deciding on those.

what you all think?
Run the test enan without the deca to week 12, instead of stopping it at the same time.
BC

Renton405

Awards
I agree with scotty, pinning would be the way to go....

John6

Awards
That's great.

Did you notice this thread is a year and a half old? :rolleyes:

sarge

Awards
I understand the bloat, but I thought the consensus was that D-Bol wasn't all that hard on the liver, as long you do the right things, such as no drinking, take milk thistle, stuff like that.
all 17aa`s are hard on the liver,it is the dosage that makes the difference.50 mg of dbol is no harder on the liver than 50 mg of anadrol or anavar or any other 17aa.50 mg is 50mg.

Sir Foxx

Sir Foxx

Awards
  • Established
You're not taking into account the structure of the parent compound. There is more to toxicity than just the 17aa attachment.

KCPreki11

Awards
  • Established
What is the story with the dermal gear ****? All you guys with nothing holding you back, quit fucking around with this nonsense, and just pin. WTF!:shoot:
Thought guys were using dermal fina because they didn't want to pin ED.

kwantam

the triumph of the grill
Awards
  • Established
Thought guys were using dermal fina because they didn't want to pin ED.
One can certainly get away with pinning tren ace EOD...

Actually, I wonder who does it ED vs EOD. Maybe it would make a good poll question.

-kwantam

Brooklyn

Awards
That's great.

Did you notice this thread is a year and a half old? :rolleyes:
Well? How did the frickin' cycle go? Come on people, talk about a long wait for a results log... :D

Ryker

Awards
I would do 500 a week Test E or LE for 10 weeks and standard PCT and thats it.