Results From Pulsing Thread... Post Yours!

Page 4 of 6 First ... 23456 Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by NAS View Post
    Product: M Drol

Diet: Pretty clean, focused on more carbs

Goal: Bulk, strenght, not gain too much fat

Pulse Length: 4 1/2 weeks

Pulse Dose: started 10 tapered up to 30 4x/week
    ex: monday 30mg, wed 30mg, fri/sat 20mg, I experimented and it worked.

Starting Stats: 201.2

Finishing Stats: 216.6

Bf: 12.6 last I checked, I would say it is arount 14 now

Side FX: Last week my joints and tendons in knee and elbow did not feel good, back pumps apeared towards the end when I did dead lifts.

Positives: SIZE baby, strenght went up 20% on average

post cycle therapy:
    Blue up, Perfect Cycle, Torem, SNS post cycle therapy stack, lots of omega's, and all the regular stuff

Thoughts:
    Went very well, no acne as with past cycles, did not feel shut down at all, people noticed the size and pumps

very nice results, im doing a similar cycle except its going to be 10mg 3x a week for the 1st week, and 20mg mwf for the final 3 weeks. i also have torem on hand, how did you dose it, maybe i can have a similar dose maybe a little bit lighter since i am going to be taking less.

also what sort of routine were you on, since im going to the gym 3x a week im sticking to a 5x5 squat bench row method.

thanks

2. Quote Originally Posted by StellaArtois View Post
    very nice results, im doing a similar cycle except its going to be 10mg 3x a week for the 1st week, and 20mg mwf for the final 3 weeks. i also have torem on hand, how did you dose it, maybe i can have a similar dose maybe a little bit lighter since i am going to be taking less.

also what sort of routine were you on, since im going to the gym 3x a week im sticking to a 5x5 squat bench row method.

thanks
    for the torem= 4 days 120mg-4days 60mg-4days 30mg.
    I lifted 5-6 times per week basically my normal routine of 1 major body part per day, ex: tues shoulders, thrus chest/tri, friday legs, sat back/bi, sun arms/abs or whatever needs work. My rep ranges were 6-10 depending on how I felt, I kept the whole thing pretty flexible since this was my first superdrol cycle. Since I think this is for results only feel free to pm if you have further questions.
    •   

3. Thanks guys for your results, please keep the chatter to a minimum as this is a results thread and there is a "How to pulse thread" open for discussion.

Thanks and much love,

Neoborn

4. Product: RPN Havoc

Diet: bulk

Goal: strength and mass

Pulse Length: 4 weeks

Pulse Dose: 20/30/40 wk1, 2-4 40mg

Starting Stats: 218

Finishing Stats: 228, gained som fat but still look more ripped since i got bigger muscles..

Sides: Back pumps when doing cardio, still have 5 days after ending cycle. Mood swings.

Notes: Strenth really skyrocketed:
    Deadlift increased 5x275 -> 5x405(started using straps too, so thats a part of it.)
    Dumbell Bench: 5x75 -> 5x100
    Squats: 5x260 -> 5x325
    Military Press: 5x55 -> 5x70
    Pendlay Rows: 5x185 -> 5x225

5. Product: Epistane

Diet: 500 cals over maintanance

Goal: clean bulk

Pulse Length (weeks): 6 weeks

Pulse Dose:
    I wanted to ease into things so my first doses were very conservative.
    1st week (10,10,10)
    2nd week: (20,20,20)
    3-5 weeks (30,30,30)
    6th week (40,40,40)

Starting Stats: 188lbs

Finishing Stats: 196lbs
    About a half an inch up on biceps. bf% stayed about the same.

Side FX: None whatsoever.

Overall Opinion:
    This was a great first cycle. No sides, just steady gains in size and strength. I didn't see any signs of supression, libido was acctually up. 8lbs gained overall, strength went up significantly.

Pulse Cycle Therapy:
    Formastane ran on cycle, running novedex xt and nettle root for post cycle therapy now
    •   

6. Thanks guys for all these great results / honest results. Either good or bad it's good to post it here so others can see what works ....or doesn't for them

Thanks for contributing and keep up the good work!

Much Love,

Neoborn

7. Name:StellaArtois

Product:Mdrol

Diet:3k calories

Pulse Length/Pulse Dose: 3 weeks, first 2 weeks 20mg MWF, last week 20 mg M,tues, thurs, friday

Starting Stats:189

Finishing Stats:200

Side FX:didn't feel a whole lot of side effects, the third week however balls might have shrunk when i went to 4x a week, and i feel most gains came this way..

Overall Opinion: pretty satisfied, lifts went up, put some mass on, and have probably more than a half bottle left over.

Pulse Cycle Therapy:
    torem following recommended dosages from the pulse thread, with lean xtreme for cortisol, and activate for test booster.

8. Would love to see some more results in here.

9. Not to be a bish guys but please take the talk to PM or into the "How to pulse orals" thread by DR.D

This thread is ONLY for RESULTS.

Thank you. I do this so people can get condensed information.

10. Name:Gtarzan81

Product:SNS Methyl Drol/Methyl-plex

Diet: Food and shakes

Goal: i.e cut, recomp, lean bulk, or all-out bulk: Bulking. Whats a cut?

Pulse Length (weeks): 3(stopped to do logs)

Pulse Dose:started with 10mg Drol/10mg plex.worked up to 30mg plex pre w/o and 20mg drol post.

Starting Stats: 167

Finishing Stats:171

Side FX: good "bounce" in libido on off days

Overall Opinion:I gained a few pounds, and was looking much more dense. I stopped it to do a log or 2. Am resuming currently.

Intra Cycle Therapy: Novadex XT before bed on pulse days.
    Diesel Test plus DHEA on off days as wel as Lean Extreme.

11. Name: Maynehood171

Product: RPN Havoc

Diet: 3,000-3,500 cals
    400-600 grams of carbs
    250-300 grams of protein

Goal: bulk

Pulse Length (weeks): 8

Pulse Dose: MWF wk1-10/20/30 wk2-8: 40

Starting Stats: 6' 187lbs.

Finishing Stats: 6' 199lbs.

Training Stat Overview:
    Wks 1-4 was high intensity training; low weight, high reps/sets dosing and training 3x/wk
    Wks 4-8 was high weight, low reps/sets dosing 3x/wk for wks5-6 and ramped up to dosing 4x/wk-training 5x/wk for wks7-8. (Did this change b/c decided to use SERM anyways for PCT but this DOES NEGATE the pulsing concept so advise those to stick to 3x/wk if looking to avoid SERM)

Side FX: Acne/oily skin, little lethargy here and there, back and calf pumps (pretty horrid at times!), dry joints like a mofo!!!! AHHHH! Felt like I wanted to cut my arms off at the shoulders! Also experienced some high aggitation and aggression on dose days...

Overall Opinion: Did gain little fat but not much...Experienced excellent strength gains, some weight increased up by 30-40lbs! To recover in just a days time felt quite amazing to say the least. Will definately do another cycle and would recommend! GREATEST EFFECT felt for strength when on week 7 dosed MTWTh 40mg so guessing that straight cycle would obviously obtain max-effect but again, pulsed to avoid use of SERM but thinking going to go through with low dose anyways 40/20/20/10 of Nolva...

Pulse Cycle Therapy:
    POST cycle support @ 2pills ED
    Hyperdrol X2 (not starting or ramping up until 2 weeks into PCT)
    11-oxo and Retain2 @ 4 pills ED (Though just heard 11-oxo is also suppressive so might just reconsider...but not starting until 2 weeks into PCT)
    Nolva at 40/20/20/10

12. Quote Originally Posted by hman85 View Post
    Name: Hman85

Product: Superdrol (mdrol)

Pulse Length: 6 1/2 Weeks

Dose: 4x week (1st 20mg, 2nd-5th 30mg, 6 40mg)

Starting stats: 5'9 174

Ending stats: 5'9 189

Overall Impression: It was a good cycle only bad thing was killer back pumps(hate those)and lethargy. Strength went up all around noticed alot of size in my shoulders especially.Overall felt pretty good throughout.
    Lethargic symptoms accure when a highly anabolic compound is
    used that does'nt have a high enough androgenic property.
    By simply taking proviron or some other 90 + androgen rating
    you will lessen the dragging feeling ,best to use a low amount of test that is allowed to aromatize slightly its also to low of estrogen in combination with low androgen that is causing this
    lethargic feeling

13. Quote Originally Posted by shlong View Post
    Lethargic symptoms accure when a highly anabolic compound is
    used that does'nt have a high enough androgenic property.
    By simply taking proviron or some other 90 + androgen rating
    you will lessen the dragging feeling ,best to use a low amount of test that is allowed to aromatize slightly its also to low of estrogen in combination with low androgen that is causing this
    lethargic feeling
    Yeah dhea works well too!

14. Once i'm done my pct in 8 weeks or so i'm thinking of doing a 60mg Epistane pulse 3 days a week what would be better 60mg for 5 weeks or 50mg for 6? It will be a recomp.

15. I would say whatever you respond best to. If you have used Epistane quite a bit and your receptors are used to it, most likely the higher dosage would be better for you, hypothetically speaking.

16. Quote Originally Posted by neoborn View Post
    I would say whatever you respond best to. If you have used Epistane quite a bit and your receptors are used to it, most likely the higher dosage would be better for you, hypothetically speaking.
    I think i'd have to go with 60mg then.

17. bump for more results...

how are the guys who pulsed doing weeks/months after PCT? retain gains more so than a straight cycle? really curious in this

18. I'm interested myself. I am thinking about pulsing BOLD and Epi I started 10mg today of epi preworkout.

19. Quote Originally Posted by weakestlink View Post
    I'm interested myself. I am thinking about pulsing BOLD and Epi I started 10mg today of epi preworkout.
    Don't pulse bold

20. Bump for some pulsing results!
    RcB Since 09-06-2011 20:55 EST, Post 49

21. 1,4AD bold has to be onboard a really long time to get results i would take this for ED 6-8 weeks minimum while pulsing Epi.

IMO

22. look like some good results with the pulse method.

23. this thread is still alive

24. Biggity bump!
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Superdrol Results Thread!!! Post em'
    By JordyRoc in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 05-12-2005, 06:36 PM
  2. Replies: 7
    Last Post: 10-14-2004, 12:59 PM
  3. M4OHN- Post your results!!
    By DieTrying in forum Anabolics