Results From Pulsing Thread... Post Yours!

Page 4 of 5 First ... 2345 Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by neoborn View Post
    I would say whatever you respond best to. If you have used Epistane quite a bit and your receptors are used to it, most likely the higher dosage would be better for you, hypothetically speaking.
    I think i'd have to go with 60mg then.

2. bump for more results...

how are the guys who pulsed doing weeks/months after PCT? retain gains more so than a straight cycle? really curious in this
    •   

3. I'm interested myself. I am thinking about pulsing BOLD and Epi I started 10mg today of epi preworkout.

4. Quote Originally Posted by weakestlink View Post
    I'm interested myself. I am thinking about pulsing BOLD and Epi I started 10mg today of epi preworkout.
    Don't pulse bold

5. Bump for some pulsing results!
    RcB Since 09-06-2011 20:55 EST, Post 49
    •   

6. 1,4AD bold has to be onboard a really long time to get results i would take this for ED 6-8 weeks minimum while pulsing Epi.

IMO

7. look like some good results with the pulse method.

8. this thread is still alive

9. Biggity bump!

10. Bumpey!

Would be nice to see other bloodwork apart from subjective feelings.

11. I love reading these. Surely there's more out there that have pulsed. Share your results! I'm also trying to find information on any women that may have pulsed if it's out there.

12. Quote Originally Posted by rodolfopv View Post
    Bumpey!

Would be nice to see other bloodwork apart from subjective feelings.
    So would I, but that is the problem with taking OTC, IMO. No need for detailed logs, weights, DIET, measurements, blood work, etc. because you didn't have to risk anything to buy the product. I seem to think that if you have to risk yourself to buy a product, you're gonna be much more meticulous in the preparation of the cycle, the minutiae of the cycle itself, etc.

I would LOVE to see 1/2 of the people that posted logs in here actually follow up with post-PCT bloodwork, measurements, diet, etc. to allow a better look at whether pulsing 'works' or not.

Maybe I'll be one of the first to follow my own advice!?

13. Please can anyone / everyone who has:

1. Run a pulse cycle with results good

2. Bloodwork before and after from a pulse cycle No

3. Before and after pics from a pulse cycle. Comming Soon, last day is Friday

All results good or bad, general opinions etc are welcomed. If you can add the following so we can create some easy to read results that would be great!

Product: SuperDrol/Pher-Plex with first 6 weeks with 1-T lotion

Diet: Food wise very good, did drink several pints throughout whilst pulsing

Goal:[/B] lean bulk[b]

Pulse Length (weeks): 10 wks

Pulse Dose: 20/20 1st week, 30/30 next 7 weeks, 40/30 last three

Starting Stats: 195lbs

Finishing Stats: currently 210ish

Side FX: None, not a single cramp, spasm, pain or anything noticeable.

Overall Opinion: Dr. D your advice did wonders for me mate. Cheers

Pulse Cycle Therapy: Honestly I do not think I need one, have supplies on hand if needed. Will roll into some Formex, but I do not feel a shutdown or anything but strength out me arse and size to match.

Honestly mates, I feel great. I went from 90lb DB flat bench to 140s (Repping them), my lifts in every lift are up. I feel great, people are commenting on my size, my woman loves it.

14. Quote Originally Posted by Irish_Rogue View Post
    Please can anyone / everyone who has:

All results good or bad, general opinions etc are welcomed. If you can add the following so we can create some easy to read results that would be great!

Pulse Cycle Therapy: Honestly I do not think I need one, have supplies on hand if needed. Will roll into some Formex, but I do not feel a shutdown or anything but strength out me arse and size to match.

Honestly mates, I feel great. I went from 90lb DB flat bench to 140s (Repping them), my lifts in every lift are up. I feel great, people are commenting on my size, my woman loves it.
    You took 70 mgs of methyls for the last 3 weeks and you don't think you need any pct? that is being foolish man. you should def use a test booster at least. imo

15. Quote Originally Posted by Irish_Rogue View Post
    Please can anyone / everyone who has:

good results. which and how many days did you pulse. how many days a week did you workout

16. Quote Originally Posted by hman85 View Post
    You took 70 mgs of methyls for the last 3 weeks and you don't think you need any pct? that is being foolish man. you should def use a test booster at least. imo
    Not really mate, I only pulsed M,W,F. Which is still less then the 40mg per day for a 7day week normal consumption. The reason for my pulse was to not have it take the same toll that SD/PP did when I did a normal cycle last time. To each their own, I have a SERM in supply if needed too. I have discussed this with a few here and I workout in the same gym with hulk hogan and a few other wrestlers all of which I have spoken to about this. So far all agree with Dr. D on the very low need for a PCT after the pulse I took.

I will gladly infom all if I need anything else besides Formex and AI PCS.

17. Quote Originally Posted by wood23 View Post
    good results. which and how many days did you pulse. how many days a week did you workout
    3x week. M,W,F pulsed about an hour prior to lift with PP and the took my SD after the workout.

18. OMG HULK HOGAN JUICES??? lol..

19. Quote Originally Posted by Irish_Rogue View Post
    3x week. M,W,F pulsed about an hour prior to lift with PP and the took my SD after the workout.
    Thanks for that. What time did you workout. I found when i pulsed p-plex and worked out after 6pm and dosed before and after the last dose was 7.30-8pm which seemed to effect my sleep.

20. Quote Originally Posted by wood23 View Post
    Thanks for that. What time did you workout. I found when i pulsed p-plex and worked out after 6pm and dosed before and after the last dose was 7.30-8pm which seemed to effect my sleep.
    330 hour befor workout, then around 6. Luckily I do not go to bed til around 2AM so no lack of sleep.

21. Quote Originally Posted by TBULL View Post
    OMG HULK HOGAN JUICES??? lol..
    more importantly, he does PH pulses!

Hey Irish can you ask him what his favorite PH is?

(crossing my fingers for superdrol!)
    Mostly answered PM's
    Don't post on my profile, I don't read that stuff, PM me instead
    <------ Hard to believe, but I wasn't on any anabolics in the avatar shot

22. Quote Originally Posted by UnrealMachine View Post
    more importantly, he does PH pulses!

Hey Irish can you ask him what his favorite PH is?

(crossing my fingers for superdrol!)
    Said last one was M1t, likes injectibles though, sorry. Now he just drinks miller lite mate. Hope this really helps.

23. hey guys.. dp you have to pre load for a pulse cycle? if so is it a diff preload than for a reg. cycle?

24. Bump to keep this alive, people should be coming here in droves to post their results...specially the ones that started and never posted the results for their cycles.

25. Haha, bump to hear more about Hulk Hogan!

26. Quote Originally Posted by TGD View Post
    Haha, bump to hear more about Hulk Hogan!
    I know Terry very well, what do you want to know.

27. This thread is great! Props to Neo I'm seriously contemplating a MDrol/Havoc Pulse now Or a PPlex/Havoc pulse. can't decide.

28. Low dose M-Drol pulsed at 3 times/week. I approached this one cautiously while watching for any negative side effects or rebounding estrogen. My goal was leaning out while maintaining muscle mass. Caloric intake was normal. I started this the same time I started P90X and took M-Drol on days that I worked major muscle groups directly. I worked out in the morning and took M-drol at the same time.

Week 1
    M-Drol @10mg on Mon, Wed, Fri
    Diesel Test Hardcore @3Tabs on Off Days

Notes: up ~2lbs by day 7, muscle fullness, leaning out, cardio increased, libido great.

Week 2
    M-Drol @10mg on Mon, Wed, Fri
    Diesel Test Hardcore @3Tabs on Off Days

Notes: up ~3 lbs by day 14, muscle fullness, still lean, cardio increased, libido great, strength increasing.

Week 3
    M-Drol @20mg on Mon, Wed, Fri
    Diesel Test Hardcore @3Tabs on Off Days with Toco-8

Notes: up ~6lbs by day 21, muscle fullness, libido getting stronger, strength still increasing, cardio output decreased, slight lethargy on ON Days

Week 4
    M-Drol @20mg on Mon, Wed, Fri
    Diesel Test Hardcore @3Tabs on Off Days with Toco-8

Notes: up ~8lbs by day 28, muscle fullness, libido still strong, strength leveled off, cardio output decreased, slight lethargy on ON Days

I thought this cycle was great and have no real negatives to report other than decrease in my cardio performance and slight lethargy, something I can live with. I took liver support throughout and ample fish oil. My blood pressure stayed normal and testicular size never changed. I will run this cycle again in a few months with heavier weight training and 20-30mg of M-Drol throughout.

I will now run PCT with Sustain Alpha and Toco-8 with DTH on off days. I have Nolva on hand if anything adverse happens. Ill follow up.

29. sub
    Everything I say is fictional and for entertainment purposes only. Do not ask me for sources. I dont have any.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Superdrol Results Thread!!! Post em'
    By JordyRoc in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 05-12-2005, 06:36 PM
  2. Replies: 7
    Last Post: 10-14-2004, 12:59 PM
  3. M4OHN- Post your results!!
    By DieTrying in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 75
    Last Post: 07-01-2004, 01:42 AM