Results From Pulsing Thread... Post Yours! - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 4

Results From Pulsing Thread... Post Yours!

Page 4 of 4 First ... 234
  1. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  180 lbs.

Replying from Cordeen's results-

Instead of Diesl Test Hardcore do you think I can run Novedex XT on off days as I have some left laying around?

2. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  182 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by WPTprotege View Post
    Replying from Cordeen's results-

Instead of Diesl Test Hardcore do you think I can run Novedex XT on off days as I have some left laying around?
    You can try but I've never responded well to strict AI's...they suppress my estrogen too much and joints and libido crash bigtime. DTH does the opposite for me. Others though, have done AI's during a pulse and had great results. There was a resent M-Drol pulse by someone else on this forum and he introduced an AI a couple of weeks in because of of some negative sides I think.
  3. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  182 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by Cordeen View Post
    Low dose M-Drol pulsed at 3 times/week. I approached this one cautiously while watching for any negative side effects or rebounding estrogen. My goal was leaning out while maintaining muscle mass. Caloric intake was normal. I started this the same time I started P90X and took M-Drol on days that I worked major muscle groups directly. I worked out in the morning and took M-drol at the same time.

Week 1
    M-Drol @10mg on Mon, Wed, Fri
    Diesel Test Hardcore @3Tabs on Off Days

Notes: up ~2lbs by day 7, muscle fullness, leaning out, cardio increased, libido great.

Week 2
    M-Drol @10mg on Mon, Wed, Fri
    Diesel Test Hardcore @3Tabs on Off Days

Notes: up ~3 lbs by day 14, muscle fullness, still lean, cardio increased, libido great, strength increasing.

Week 3
    M-Drol @20mg on Mon, Wed, Fri
    Diesel Test Hardcore @3Tabs on Off Days with Toco-8

Notes: up ~6lbs by day 21, muscle fullness, libido getting stronger, strength still increasing, cardio output decreased, slight lethargy on ON Days

Week 4
    M-Drol @20mg on Mon, Wed, Fri
    Diesel Test Hardcore @3Tabs on Off Days with Toco-8

Notes: up ~8lbs by day 28, muscle fullness, libido still strong, strength leveled off, cardio output decreased, slight lethargy on ON Days

I thought this cycle was great and have no real negatives to report other than decrease in my cardio performance and slight lethargy, something I can live with. I took liver support throughout and ample fish oil. My blood pressure stayed normal and testicular size never changed. I will run this cycle again in a few months with heavier weight training and 20-30mg of M-Drol throughout.

I will now run PCT with Sustain Alpha and Toco-8 with DTH on off days. I have Nolva on hand if anything adverse happens. Ill follow up.
    Follow up on my PCT.

It's day 7 of PCT and for the first 5 days I applied Sustain Alpha and TOCO 8 as per directions, however I decided to take DTH in the evening also, unlike what I said prior, taking it on days I was not taking Sustain Alpha. Anyhow, for the first few days I certainly felt Test levels rising and a rise in libido and well being but on day 4/5 my libido declined but not drastically. See I have begun understand my body and certain symptoms from test boosters and I'm willing to best a lot of money that my prolactin levels have climbed to high. I can feel it, the refractory period thing and the difficulty to ejaculate, but keep a permanent erection. Now I am on my first day without Sustain Alpha but still on DTH (3/4 Tabs) and TOCO 8 and I can feel things reverting to normal already. Tomorrow will be another day Off Sustain so I should be able to gauge things even better and confirm what I think. Once I start Sustain again I am going to lower the applications to 3 pumps in the AM and cut back on the DTH, maybe 1 tab before bed. Both strong formulas indeed!!

Once thing I did notice with Sustain Alpha over and above DTH was the leaning out effect and increased vascularity but then again I have never taken high dosage DTH either (>4).

I also have some Sustain Liqui-Vade on the way this week. After my next 2 day break from the Sustain dermal formula I might introduce it and feel things out.

I'll follow up.
    •   

4. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  182 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Cordeen View Post
    Follow up on my PCT.

It's day 7 of PCT and for the first 5 days I applied Sustain Alpha and TOCO 8 as per directions, however I decided to take DTH in the evening also, unlike what I said prior, taking it on days I was not taking Sustain Alpha. Anyhow, for the first few days I certainly felt Test levels rising and a rise in libido and well being but on day 4/5 my libido declined but not drastically. See I have begun understand my body and certain symptoms from test boosters and I'm willing to best a lot of money that my prolactin levels have climbed to high. I can feel it, the refractory period thing and the difficulty to ejaculate, but keep a permanent erection. Now I am on my first day without Sustain Alpha but still on DTH (3/4 Tabs) and TOCO 8 and I can feel things reverting to normal already. Tomorrow will be another day Off Sustain so I should be able to gauge things even better and confirm what I think. Once I start Sustain again I am going to lower the applications to 3 pumps in the AM and cut back on the DTH, maybe 1 tab before bed. Both strong formulas indeed!!

Once thing I did notice with Sustain Alpha over and above DTH was the leaning out effect and increased vascularity but then again I have never taken high dosage DTH either (>4).

I also have some Sustain Liqui-Vade on the way this week. After my next 2 day break from the Sustain dermal formula I might introduce it and feel things out.

I'll follow up.
    I'll start a new thread on this.
  5. New Member

bump for other pulse results...with bloodwork would be nice
  6. New Member

hey chuckbooty your pulsing is similar to what i would like to do & your workout days are the same as me. what did you use on your off days (wed/Sat/Sun). i have some epistane but im not sure what to use on my off days. in australia its hard to find decent supps. im 39 been working out for years. at approx 12% bf. 84kgs. i need to cut through to the next step & get down below 10% for our up coming summer. any adviced is welcome...
  7. New Member

Quote Originally Posted by ChuckBooty View Post
    Name: ChuckBooty

Product: Epistane

.Goal: i.e lean bulk

Pulse Length (weeks): 4

Pulse Dose: 30/40/40/30 Mon, Tues, Thurs, Fri)
    hey chuckbooty your pulsing is similar to what i would like to do & your workout days are the same as me. what did you use on your off days (wed/Sat/Sun). i have some epistane but im not sure what to use on my off days. in australia its hard to find decent supps. im 39 been working out for years. at approx 12% bf. 84kgs. i need to cut through to the next step & get down below 10% for our up coming summer. any adviced is welcome...
  8. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.

Bump to see if anyone will post up bloodwork as previously mentioned.
    Getting even decent lipid #'s after a SD or even a PP pulse would be a stellar thing to see.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. The OFFICIAL X-Factor t-shirt picture thread... post your pics!
    By Aeternitatis in forum Molecular Nutrition
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 03-14-2007, 10:21 PM
  2. Superdrol Results Thread!!! Post em'
    By JordyRoc in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 05-12-2005, 05:36 PM
  3. Replies: 7
    Last Post: 10-14-2004, 11:59 AM
  4. M4OHN- Post your results!!
    By DieTrying in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 75