Results From Pulsing Thread... Post Yours!

neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established
Hey Guys,

*** This thread was inspired by the "Dr.D's How to Pulse Orals" Thread ***

I have been reading, preparing and am almost ready to run my EPI / Massfx/ HDX2 pulsing cycle.

You can view my log >>>here<<<

Please can anyone / everyone who has:

1. Run a pulse cycle with results ( good or bad )

2. Bloodwork before and after from a pulse cycle

3. Before and after pics from a pulse cycle.

All results good or bad, general opinions etc are welcomed. If you can add the following so we can create some easy to read results that would be great!

Name:

Product:

Diet:

Goal:
i.e cut, recomp, lean bulk, or all-out bulk.

Pulse Length (weeks):

Pulse Dose:

Starting Stats:

Finishing Stats:

Side FX:

Overall Opinion:

If any

Pulse Cycle Therapy:

If PCT run after cycle

***Lets see if we can make this a pretty good follow up thread to the "How to pulse" thread***

Last edited:
motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
I would like to see more results as well.

neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established
Thanks guys,

And we need more pulse guys.....come on free compliments are on me!

neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established
Please do not side track the thread.... This is for pulsing results only!

If you have pulse related questions please take it to the pulsing thread which can be found >>>here<<<.
Thank you.

<3 Neoborn <3

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Please keep all replies here to Pulsing results. Questions or off topic comments should be kept to a minimum please.

aquanutz

aquanutz

Awards
  • Established
Name: aquanutz

Product: Epistane

Pulse Length (weeks): 5 weeks. 3 doses a week, m-w-f.

Pulse Dose: First week (10mg, 20mg, 30mg). Weeks 2-5 (40mg)

Starting Stats: 182lbs

Finishing Stats: 193lbs

PCT: only used a bottle of 6oxo at the end to give me the continued boost after it was over. I love that stuff.

Overall Opinion: Epi is very nice and it was incredibly mild on my body. I had no shut down, no shrinkage of the 'boys'. I had strength increase and endurance was up while on it. My libido dropped through the floor though. I've read this is more of exception, most people do not experience this and it came back right after the cycle while using my 6oxo.

LowKeyLifter

Awards
Name: Lowkeylifter

Product: Epistane

Pulse Length (weeks): 8

Pulse Dose: 3x/week 30 mg ramped up slowly to 60 mg on week 7

Starting Stats: 5' 11'' 192 lbs @ around 11%

Finishing Stats: 5' 11'' 204 lbs @ around 12%

Overall Opinion: Felt pretty good the whole cycle....not exactly "on" but close to it. Gains speak for themselves. In week 2 of PCT right now and am about 202 lbs. So the jury is still out on the gains sticking. However, I feel they will since I do not feel suppressed.:head:

haroldjg

haroldjg

Awards
  • Established
Log 1
Name: Haroldjg

Product: Original Superdrol

Pulse Length (weeks): 9

Pulse Dose: 30 mg superdrol 3x/week

Starting Stats: 6' 2'' 220 lbs @ around 10%

Finishing Stats: 6' 2'' 235 lbs @ around 8-9%

Bench Press 265-345 (I was coming off of a horrible shoulder injury from a bobsledding accident. I kotarized the flesh and it took a long time to heal (when I took off my uniform, the flesh was stuck to it and it peeled right off my body!!! it was nasty) I think it also damaged some of the hard tissue as well, cause working out was impossible for a little while even after the soft tissue healed)

Log 2

Name: Haroldjg

Product: Havoc and TST

Pulse Length (weeks): 10

Pulse Dose: 30 mg havoc and 12mg tst 3x/week

Starting Stats: 6' 2'' 247 lbs @ around 12-13%

Finishing Stats: 6' 2'' 256 lbs @ around 12-13%

Bench Press 295-370 (Prior to this, I injured my elbow arm wrestling and wasnt able to bench for over six months)

I liked the superdrol pulse much better. I was trying to recomp/lean bulk both times, but superdrol gave me better results. I think it may simply be because my havoc dose was on the low side, especially for my body weight. Also the first time I pulsed I had just lost a bunch of wieght, so that deffinately also helped me get back up there. Has anyone else noticed that fat just melts off of you when your taking superdrol??!! Well I guess I just really like superdrol and try to find all of the good in it.

EDIT: I should add though that pulsing SD killed my cardio, while pulsing havoc improved it dramatically.

UNCfan1

UNCfan1

Awards
  • Established
Name: UNCfan1- Mike

Product: Mega TRN/ErgoMax-LMG/Superdrol

Pulse Length (weeks): 8 weeks

Pulse Dose: Dropped the TRN after 2 weeks 20mg of LMG/SD moved to 30mg of each

Starting Stats: 6'4 235

Finishing Stats:

Overall Opinion:

Update when I am done.

MrZ

Awards
Substance: Epistane
Length: 5 w
dose: w1-5 (10/20/30),30,30,40,40)
Gains: About 6 Ibs while leaning out(no massive cals)
Impression: Totally loved it! Felt gr8, no sides, strengt went up, Libido way up. Planning a new pulse of emax or p-plex real soon!! I took 2 caps of rebound reloaded every day during the pulse.

/Z

Cordeen

Awards
  • Established
Name: Cordeen

Product: Havoc / Pheramax

Pulse Length (weeks): ~7 weeks

Pulse Dose: Havoc 20mg preWO/ Pheramax 20mg postWO

Off Days: 6OXO 300mg PM, DHEA 50mg AM, AX Retain 200mg with meals, Milk Thistle PM, Bulk Cissus 3gms ED spread out.

Starting Stats: 185lbs

Finishing Stats: 189lbs (lowered fat%)

Overall Opinion: So far ~3 weeks completed, dosed only Havoc@30mg M,W,F. Weight is up ~4Lbs. Feel zero suppression and good rebound on off days. Increased aggression and increased strength and some dryness of joints. Introducing Pheramax for the next 4weeks and dosing both EOD with occasional double day off if suppression creeps up.

Updated final: Myself, I liked the pulse idea. I felt no suppression with the odd "edgy" day. I ended up switching to only Phera halfway through the cycle. I added some Methoxy TST for about a week and then dropped it. It was pretty good stuff but i feared too much estrogen floating around. I will definitely be running another pulse in months to come.

neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established
Thanks Cordeen +rep
Thanks MrZ +rep
Thanks Hman85 +rep

hman85

hman85

Awards
  • Established
Name: Hman85

Product: Superdrol (mdrol)

Pulse Length: 6 1/2 Weeks

Dose: 4x week (1st 20mg, 2nd-5th 30mg, 6 40mg)

Starting stats: 5'9 174

Ending stats: 5'9 189

Overall Impression: It was a good cycle only bad thing was killer back pumps(hate those)and lethargy. Strength went up all around noticed alot of size in my shoulders especially.Overall felt pretty good throughout.

Travis

Travis

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Could guys comment on how well they kept gains? Any blood work?

Also, sorta curious about guys who pulsed using splits where they lift 4 or more times/week?

1HP

1HP

Awards
  • Established
Name: 1HP

Product: SNS Methyl-drol (superdrol)

Pulse Length (weeks): 2

Pulse Dose: 20 mg superdrol 3x/week

Starting Stats: ?

Finishing Stats: + 4 lbs

Sides: Some acne
--------------------------

Product: Havoc

Pulse Length (weeks): 6

Pulse Dose: 20 mg havoc 3x/week

Finishing Stats: + 6 lbs

Sides: Bad backpumps@week4, emotional instability

Product: AX PheraPhlex

Pulse Dose: 30 mg pheraplex 3x/week

Sides: Some acne, bloat and puffy nipples

The havoc pulse shut me down, no libido left to speak off. I did a 2 week toremifene/nha post cycle therapy after that. No shutdown on the other pulses and even an increased libido afterwards. I'm planning to pulse epistane in the near future to see how it compares to havoc regarding emotional sides and shutdown after I'm done with my current 11-oxo cycle.

4lbs in 2 weeks on a pulse is impressive. Do you know how lean those were?
The superdrol and havoc gains were lean, the pheraplex gains were atleast 50% bloat.

I believe DR.D etc were recommending taking some kind of test booster on off days i.e. HDX2 in your estro case maybe some MassFX would have helped smooth over them tears with some "I'm gonna rip your head off and sh!t down your throat" agression :D
I took 1 cap of rebound XT on off days@night. 1 retain in the morning. But I only had the emotional issues with havoc. Not with sdrol and pp.

Hey man,

I have ot totally call you out on that. I have a had a few moments where I have thought about turning on Steel Magnolias or watching Golden Girls. Hell, bad enough, turn on CNN and watch me ball over Paris Hilton. I think the emotional part of hormones may be a bigger issues than we all give it credit for!
Haha yeah. I felt really great after dosing, during workout and after, but the next day, damn, especially afternoon and evening, forget about it. It's probably ok to be on 24/7, but i'm not pulsing havoc anymore, the off days are horrific.

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established

Product: Havoc

Pulse Length (weeks): 6

Pulse Dose: 20 mg havoc 3x/week

Finishing Stats: + 6 lbs

Sides: Bad backpumps@week4, emotional instability

Product: AX PheraPhlex

Pulse Dose: 30 mg pheraplex 3x/week

Sides: Some acne, bloat and puffy nipples
Hey man,

I have ot totally call you out on that. I have a had a few moments where I have thought about turning on Steel Magnolias or watching Golden Girls. Hell, bad enough, turn on CNN and watch me ball over Paris Hilton. I think the emotional part of hormones may be a bigger issues than we all give it credit for!

DriverDan

DriverDan

Awards

4lbs in 2 weeks on a pulse is impressive. Do you know how lean those were?

neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established
Haha yeah. I felt really great after dosing, during workout and after, but the next day, damn, especially afternoon and evening, forget about it. It's probably ok to be on 24/7, but i'm not pulsing havoc anymore, the off days are horrific.
I believe DR.D etc were recommending taking some kind of test booster on off days i.e. HDX2 in your estro case maybe some MassFX would have helped smooth over them tears with some "I'm gonna rip your head off and sh!t down your throat" agression :D

neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established
Yes thank bro. Just trying to keep it tidy in here. Gonna have a mod tidy it up if possible.

TSB4me

TSB4me

Awards
  • Established
Name: TSB

Product: Epistane/PP then Epistane/M-Trn

Pulse Length: 2 weeks with each back to back(4 weeks total).

Pulse Dose: 20mg Epi / 30mg PP then 40mg Epi / 6mg M-Trn at 3 times a week(M , W , F).Used Restore on off days.

Starting stats: 215

Finishing stats: 225

Sides:none first 3 weeks , but by week 4 libido dropped considerably.Putting that down to the M-Trn.

Overall Opinion: The reason why I changed after week 2 was I'm still experimenting to see what differing effects these steroids have on me when using the pulse method. Good strength increases and pumps in the first 2 weeks and by the start of week 4 was starting to see increased hardness.I was planning to run this pulse for longer but picked up a nasty cold and chest infection middle of week 4.

UNCfan1

UNCfan1

Awards
  • Established
Name: UNCfan1- Mike

Product: Mega TRN/ErgoMax-LMG/Superdrol

Pulse Length (weeks): 8 weeks

Pulse Dose: Dropped the TRN after 2 weeks 20mg of LMG/superdrol moved to 30mg of each

Starting Stats: 6'4 235

Finishing Stats: 6'4 246

Post Cycle Therapy: No SERM and nothing big, just going to run some Pro-Anabol, Advanced post cycle therapy, Retain2 and ZMAfor a month.

Overall Opinion: It was a great ride. I slacked off on the end of my log but its all good. Nice gradual strength increases for the whole cycle. I have no physical signs of sides bloodwork will be done in a few days when my Dr. comes back. Libido seemed to increase thru out as well. No drop off. I was hoping for more mass but 11lbs of LBM is nice. I have always been lean but I seemed to lean up a little bit more. I will have BF checked as well.

Would I do another pulse? I am not sure yet. Would I recommend it to anyone. Yes I would, depending on what they wanted out of their cycle and what they were taking.

Mike

Solitude

Awards
  • Established
For those of you that take AI or any other form of test booster during off days, do you guys end the AI dosing at the same time that the on-cycle is completed or do you extend the use of the AI for another week or two?

ChuckBooty

ChuckBooty

Awards
For those of you that take AI or any other form of test booster during off days, do you guys end the AI dosing at the same time that the on-cycle is completed or do you extend the use of the AI for another week or two?
I'm in the middle of a pulse cycle now. I'm taking Retain 2 and Hyperdrol on the off days and I DO plan on continuing the two once the cyle ends. That's when I'm going to add the liver support as well.

hman85

hman85

Awards
  • Established
Another update from my pulse. I AM STILL GAINING:thumbsup: Weight today 193

Solitude

Awards
  • Established
I'm in the middle of a pulse cycle now. I'm taking Retain 2 and Hyperdrol on the off days and I DO plan on continuing the two once the cyle ends. That's when I'm going to add the liver support as well.
How long do you plan to continue after the on-cycle? a week? more?

RBKing

Awards
name: RBKing

product: Epi/Hdrol

Pulse Length: 5 weeks

pulse dose: Epi wk 1(10/20/30)Hdrol 25
wk 2 E- 30/H -50
wk 3 E-40/H-50
wk 4-5 E-50/H 50

Starting stats 219

finishing stats 225

side FX- virtually none except had blood work done and had elevated LDL-decided to cut pulse short from 8 wks although had no shutdown and wouldn't have known about lipids w/o
bloodwork.

Overall: Great-gained some decent size and strength and leaned out losing about 2" in waist. Decided to forgo PCT because of high LDL and bloodwork showed no suppression at
all. Will probably pulse from now on if I use designers again.

RBKing

Awards
Forgot to mentioned that I had elevated BP, but I did hit 100
mgs of designers. With regular cycle could not have done this without more pronounced sides. Still, didn't FEEL any sides, no libido changes, no lethargy, just strong workouts. Also took DHEA and Resveratrol on off days. Took ACE inhibitors and BP returned to normal.

Rumpnuts

Rumpnuts

Awards
Name: Rumpnuts

Product: PP-1/2 cycle, SD-1/2 cycle, Havoc the whole time

Pulse Length: 7 Weeks

Dose: 3x week
PP/havoc (10/10, 20/10, 20/20)
PP/havoc (20/20) m,w,f
PP/havoc (20/20) "
PP/havoc (30/20) "
havoc/superdrol (30/20) "

Starting stats: 5'61/2 180lbs 16-18% bodyfat

Ending stats: 185lbs 10-12% bodyfat

This was an attempt at a lean bulk cycle, with emphasis on the leaning out part. cals were cycled lower off days and higher on days. Cardio 4-5 days a week med to high intensity(didn't do cardio all winter/fall so I had to work back up to a decient lvl) Strengh is up considerbly considering I wasn't too heavy on the cals. I feal over all I gained 10-12 lbs of muscle considering the large amount of bodyfat lost. Enjoyed every bit of this cycle, little to no shutdown, considerbly reduced sides(except for a big zit face) and noticable gains throughout...definitly do it again this winter and try more of a bulking style cycle.

Post cycle as of now consists of nolva, retain, levathon, 6oxo.

heres my log :thumbsup: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/66530-rumpnuts-nutty-pulsing.html

ChuckBooty

ChuckBooty

Awards
Name: Rickeepoo1

Product:Testanate 50 (Superdrol/Phera Plex/Finigenex Magnum) Retain 2 and HDX2 on my off days.

Diet: Pretty clean. LOTS of protein shakes, salads, chicken breasts...the norm

Goal: i.e cut, recomp, lean bulk, or all-out bulk. Lean Bulk was the goal...ended up with All-Out-Bulk

Pulse Length (weeks): Intended to do 8 Weeks, ended up only doing 4 because I feel that I've plateaued with this stuff

Pulse Dose: 1 tablet; Mon, Wed, and Fri

Starting Stats: 5'8'', 178lbs, BF was around 8%-10% (not sure)

Finishing Stats:
5'8'', 187lbs, BF is about the same

Side FX:
No suppression to speak of...maybe some slight shrinkage but nothing serious. Libido went way up at first and leveled out toward the end (it's about normal now).

FREAKISH strength increases. Major bulking action as well.

Overall Opinion:
If any
Very good stuff. The strength was the biggest thing that I noticed. But I ended up getting A LOT of comments about my increase in muscle mass.

I did NOT, however, like the HDX2...just felt a bit toxic once I added that. I cut it out and felt much better. I'm gonna hang on to it and maybe use it as a bridge or something once I'm completely off.

Pulse Cycle Therapy:
I am continuing with Retain 2 and taking 10mg of nolvadex in the a.m.'s (for the next week) just to be safe.

NOTE I know that this is a bad idea...but starting next week I'm gonna finish up my "planned" 8-week'er by pulsing Epistane and X-Lean for the remaining four weeks. I know, I know....if anyone has an extra liver, I may be in the market! :thumbsup:

neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established
Name: Rickeepoo1

NOTE I know that this is a bad idea...but starting next week I'm gonna finish up my "planned" 8-week'er by pulsing Epistane and X-Lean for the remaining four weeks. I know, I know....if anyone has an extra liver, I may be in the market! :thumbsup:
Please get bloodwork if you can. Your health is No:1.

ChuckBooty

ChuckBooty

Awards
Tried to rep ya neo...apparently I need to spread the love before I can rep ya again.

Here's how I'm looking at it. I did four weeks, pulsing three times per week. That's only a total of twelve 'ON' days. If I do another four weeks on Epistane that is equal a TOTAL of twenty-four 'ON' days and I'm still right there in the "bounds".

What do you think about that?

ChuckBooty

ChuckBooty

Awards
Small change...I think I will hold off on the Epistane/X-Lean pulse for an extra week. Jes to be safe.

neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established
Just so you know I am no expert in this area. I really just created the faq to give results :) I am a PH / PS virgin! In addition, not sounding like a complete d!ck, these questions are better off asked in Dr.D's pulsing thread. More , better people that know what they are doing there.

Sorry I couldn't help more.

Neoborn

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
I did NOT, however, like the HDX2...just felt a bit toxic once I added that. I cut it out and felt much better. I'm gonna hang on to it and maybe use it as a bridge or something once I'm completely off. ...
Toxic how, thermogenically or what? It's potent. Cutting the dose in half might fix the issues.

ChuckBooty

ChuckBooty

Awards
Toxic how, thermogenically or what? It's potent. Cutting the dose in half might fix the issues.
Hard to describe...I just felt bad once I started taking the HDX2 (in addition to the retain2) on the off days. It may be coincidental (the T50 was VERY methylated so it may have been it)

Right now, I'm 'off' for this week, taking Retain2 and 10mg of nolva (just thought I'd throw in a low dose SERM to be safe).

Monday I'm going to do another four week pulse of Epi. After that, I plan on taking the rest of the HDX2 every day along with a couple of weeks of low dose nolva (probably 20/10).

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
Try 1-2 caps and see if that helps Rick. 3-4 may just be too much. If malaise persists even at low doses, then discontinue.

Solitude

Awards
  • Established
Hard to describe...I just felt bad once I started taking the HDX2 (in addition to the retain2) on the off days. It may be coincidental (the T50 was VERY methylated so it may have been it)

Right now, I'm 'off' for this week, taking Retain2 and 10mg of nolva (just thought I'd throw in a low dose SERM to be safe).

Monday I'm going to do another four week pulse of Epi. After that, I plan on taking the rest of the HDX2 every day along with a couple of weeks of low dose nolva (probably 20/10).
How many caps of HDX2 did you use on Off-Days?

Try 1-2 caps and see if that helps Rick. 3-4 may just be too much. If malaise persists even at low doses, then discontinue.
Dr. D is 1-2 caps only on off days? or it would be fine to use ED?

I plan to dose 2 caps HDX2 Every Day for my future Pulse Cycle, is that too much?

ChuckBooty

ChuckBooty

Awards

I plan to dose 2 caps HDX2 Every Day for my future Pulse Cycle, is that too much?
I was taking four R2 and four HDX2...I dropped the whole cycle and ran some low dose nolva. I just started an Epistane/X-Lean pulse. I like it MUCH better...I feel healthy! I'm taking two caps of HDX2 on off days.

That T50 was great though...it just put too much bulk for my liking...lost a lot of definition (but the strength was unreal)

That One Guy

Awards
Name:Tom

Product:CEL M-Drol (Superdrol clone)

Diet:p/C/F- 40/40/20

Goal: lean bulk

Pulse Length (weeks):4 then 1 week off, then 4 more

Pulse Dose:starting with 20mg, then moving to 30mg, and if my body handles 30 well with little/no sides, ill move to 40 the last week

Starting Stats:6'2", 230

Finishing Stats:

Side FX:

Overall Opinion:

Other Supps: Hyperdrol X2, Fish Oil

Will update when i finish my cycle!

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established

Yes, Rick has the right idea now, 2 HD only on off nights. That should be pretty effective for everyone, a good place to start.

You could do it daily too, but 1-2/night is a good starting point. It's a strong product and 4 caps/day may precipitate acute CNS stimulation or hyperlibido symptoms associated with a rapid elevation of testosterone production. Also, some people have intense reactions to the Forslean in the formula initially, if they don't ramp it up to 4 caps over a wk or two.

neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established
Hyperlibido,sounds like I could do with some of that!

Check your pm's D! :thumbsup:

Solitude

Awards
  • Established
Yes, Rick has the right idea now, 2 HD only on off nights. That should be pretty effective for everyone, a good place to start.

You could do it daily too, but 1-2/night is a good starting point. It's a strong product and 4 caps/day may precipitate acute CNS stimulation or hyperlibido symptoms associated with a rapid elevation of testosterone production. Also, some people have intense reactions to the Forslean in the formula initially, if they don't ramp it up to 4 caps over a wk or two.
Ah I see, Thanks D!

MrZ

Awards
Name:MrZ

Product:ALRI E-max + epidrol

Goal: lean bulk

Pulse Length: 5 weeks (2 days on 2 days off)

Pulse Dose:
w1 E-max 20 mg
w2 E-max 30 mg
w3 E-max 30 mg
w4 E-max 20 mg / Epi 30 mg (Epi was delayed at the postal service)
w5 Epi 40 mg

Starting Stats:6'3", 209 Ibs, bf 12-14 %

Finishing Stats: 217 Ibs +8,
bf around the same(minor increase)

Side: ACNE, the emax gave me some bad acne on shoulders and forehead. Big-a$$ zits. Felt no shutdown symptomes. Some backpump but nothing significant. Maybe a bit lethargic at the end but not bad.

Overall Opinion: Nice massgain, vascularity and pump were amazing and strength was up. Libido stayed good to elevated.
Really happy with the result in 5 weeks, would like to go longer but had to stop because Im getting married and there will be alcohol involved.

Other Supps: 25 mg ATD ed, cycle support off days, B-complex, vit-C, basics(whey & carbs), ZMA,

PCT: Continuing the 25 mg's of ATD for a few weeks and cycle support in the evening.

Trying to get bloodwork this week which I will post as soon as I get it!

/Z

JZ7757

Awards
  • Established
subscribed. Good to see these very specific results.

I am contemplating a 8 wk Epi/Trn or Epi/PP/Trn for lean bulk or full bulk. We shall see.....

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
Name: OzarkaBrand

Product: CEL M-Drol/Havoc

Diet: Pretty clean, plenty to eat

Goal: Lean bulk

Pulse Length (weeks): 4 weeks, then 1 week off, then 4 more

Pulse Dose: Starting with 20mg Havoc Pre/ 10mg M-drol Post for first 4 weeks, then will hopefully be doing 20mg M-drol Pre/ 30mg Havoc Post for the last 4

Starting Stats: 5'9" 175

Finishing Stats:

Side FX:

Overall Opinion:

Other Supps: Alpha Drive XL off days, trione for the week I'm off, fish oil, supercissus, coQ10, Celery seed extract, NOW Adam, Hawthorne berry, ON whey

Will update when i finish my cycle!

vidapreta

vidapreta

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
For the guys that posted results from superdrol, just wondering if you could comment more on libido and shutdown during the cycle and post cycle.Compared to a everyday cycle. This is one the main reasons why I'm going to pulse. I also like the idea of less stress on my liver,kidneys and cholesterol.

Leggo my Ego

Leggo my Ego

Awards
  • Established
Leggo's ten week pulsing experiment

Name: Leggo my Ego

Dosing protocol: 3x per week

Product: All Kinds of crap!!- I kind of played with the dosages here and there but here is the general gist of the dosages I implemented
week 1-3: Max LMG 150mg/day,Methoxy TST 6mg/day, Orastan E 150mg/day
week 4-6: superdrol 10mg/day the wk 4&5 and 20mg wk 6, Max LMG 100mg
week 7-9: Epistane 40mg/day, Max LMG 75mg/day
week 10: Orastan E 150mg/day, Methoxy TST 6mg/day

(side note) I dosed this way to keep the usage of methylated compounds limited to 6 weeks

Diet: Calorie surplus week 1-5, Calorie deficit week 6-10

Goal: Bulk then cut (recomp)

Pulse Length (weeks): 10 weeks

Starting Stats: 5'8" 215lb-
End of week 5: 224lb-
End of week 10: 220lb and much leaner and stronger than week 1

Side FX: Toward the end, some elevated BP and anxiety and also expreienced a minor case of the infamous "progestin d!ck", which went away after cessation of LMG. That was the 1st time I ever had that side in my many runs with progestin type products... note to self no more prgestins for 9 weeks straight. Other than that sides were virtually non-existant

Other Supps: Alpha Drive XL off days, DHEA, EFAs, B-complex, other staples

Overall Opinion: AWESOME, some might criticise me for using so many different compounds but my doses were all on the light to moderate side to avoid any unwanted sides and hopefully get some synergism from the different compounds used. The weight came on fast with the superdrol and the crazy thing is I kept the the dose very low. This was my 1st time using epi and I was very impressed, it is an exceptional compound for cutting. I found it suprisingly easy to maintain (and build) lean mass while sheding fat. I could tell this compound had some AI properties as I felt like I was constantly pissing the 1st week on it almost like I was on diuretics.

post cycle therapy: none! Balls are full and libido is strong. I do miss the drive in the gym but haven't lost any strength or muscle... yet

This will be my cycling protocol from now on while using orals

TOYFORDOLET

TOYFORDOLET

Awards
  • Established
Name: TOYFORDOLET
Product: Epidrol

Diet: Pretty clean, maintenance/slightly above maintenance
Goal: Lean bulk/recomp

Pulse Length (weeks): 4-5 weeks (now into week 4, might go 5)

Pulse Dose: 1 10/20/30
2 30/30/30
3 40/40/40
4 40/40/40

Starting Stats: 6'0" 193
Bench: 245x6
Dumbell Overhead Press: 55x10

Finishing Stats: 6'0": 196
Bench:265x5
Dumbell Overhead Press:75x11:ntome:

Side FX: Some drop in libido, but not bad

Overall Opinion: good recomp effect, great drive during workout, strength steadily increasing

Other Supps: 3 JW on off days, supercissus 3 ed, Milk Thistle off days, the basics

Update: Decided to stop at 4 weeks, now in 5th week with continued JW/supercissus ed, added Alpha Drive, Xtend, Vasocharge, Dicreatine malate, Beta Alanine and feel great and strength still increasing.

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
... Other Supps: 3 JW on off days, supercissus 3 ed, Milk Thistle off days, the basics
I haven't tried JW yet so I have no experience to reference, and everybody has a different opinion on this stuff it seems, so what's the deal! Is it suppressive or not? It looks to me like not because you actually applied it as your test booster on off days, right?