WANTED: before, durring and after pics with Anadrol.

Chad

Chad

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i really want to see what anadrol does. please post pics!

ugab37

ugab37

Applied Nutriceuticals Rep.
Awards
  • Established
Close all the holes in your body and then ram a hose inside ya and turn it on high for about 2 days. Then you will see the full effects of anadrol. At least 20lbs in 4 weeks and 19.9999lbs of water. I just dont think its worth having with so many other options out there, but thats just my .02.

Chad

Chad

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Close all the holes in your body and then ram a hose inside ya and turn it on high for about 2 days. Then you will see the full effects of anadrol. At least 20lbs in 4 weeks and 19.9999lbs of water. I just dont think its worth having with so many other options out there, but thats just my .02.
well thats not really fair to say. what "other options" can cause sush insane strength gains in such a short time frame?

ugab37

ugab37

Awards
  • Established
well thats not really fair to say. what "other options" can cause sush insane strength gains in such a short time frame?
Good Point. I guess I should say, its just not for 'me'. I really didnt hold on to any of the gains and I had several injuries afterwards by trying to keep up the same weights. Actually, now that I think of it, that was back when I really wasnt all that knowedgeable, so Its safe to say thats why I lost most of gains. However, I still wouldnt use it unless I was into powerlifting. I have no problem putting on size, but staying lean is hard for me. Im just not a fan of the bloat. If you do decide to give it a run, log it man. I like to see what kind of crazy weights you can put up with it.

Chad

Chad

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Good Point. I guess I should say, its just not for 'me'. I really didnt hold on to any of the gains and I had several injuries afterwards by trying to keep up the same weights. Actually, now that I think of it, that was back when I really wasnt all that knowedgeable, so Its safe to say thats why I lost most of gains. However, I still wouldnt use it unless I was into powerlifting. I have no problem putting on size, but staying lean is hard for me. Im just not a fan of the bloat. If you do decide to give it a run, log it man. I like to see what kind of crazy weights you can put up with it.

well im about to start a Anadrol+Tren Ace+ Sust+ Winny cycle.

week 1-4
Tren 75mg ED
Sust 1000 a week
Anadrol 50,100,100,150

week 5-6

Tren 100mg ED
Sust 1000mg a week

week 7-10

Tren 100mg Ed
Sust 1000mg a week
Winny 50mg ED

haroldjg

haroldjg

Awards
  • Established

week 1-4
Tren 75mg ED
Sust 1000 a week
Anadrol 50,100,100,150

week 5-6

Tren 100mg ED
Sust 1000mg a week

week 7-10

Tren 100mg Ed
Sust 1000mg a week
Winny 50mg ED
WOW:box: that is seriously going to be insane!!! 10 weeks of tren and sus would be amazing, you are quite simply going to be jacked out of your mind!

UNCfan1

UNCfan1

Awards
  • Established

week 1-4
Tren 75mg ED
Sust 1000 a week
Anadrol 50,100,100,150

week 5-6

Tren 100mg ED
Sust 1000mg a week

week 7-10

Tren 100mg Ed
Sust 1000mg a week
Winny 50mg ED
Damn carrot top is a beast lol.

Chad I am sure u are going to log this right? I would like to see bloodwork afterwards and def pictures. Not that I am ever going to touch drol but I would like to see anyway. I never know I might try some.

Chad

Chad

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Damn carrot top is a beast lol.

Chad I am sure u are going to log this right? I would like to see bloodwork afterwards and def pictures. Not that I am ever going to touch drol but I would like to see anyway. I never know I might try some.
yeah for sure im going to log it. my boy works at a lab in town so ill have some bloodwork too.

Chad

Chad

Banned
Awards
  • Established
WOW:box: that is seriously going to be insane!!! 10 weeks of tren and sus would be amazing, you are quite simply going to be jacked out of your mind!
i hope so! i got a lot of mass and strength off my last Tren cycle. BB bench went up to 405. deadlift is at 475.
i want 500+ for my bench and near 600 for my deadlift.
we`ll see what happens

UNCfan1

UNCfan1

Awards
  • Established
yeah for sure im going to log it. my boy works at a lab in town so ill have some bloodwork too.
Very nice. Its always good to have someone hook u up with bloodwork. My aunt is a Dr. so I don't have a problem with it either. Well best of luck to u and good luck finding those pictures too.

ugab37

ugab37

Awards
  • Established

week 1-4
Tren 75mg ED
Sust 1000 a week
Anadrol 50,100,100,150

week 5-6

Tren 100mg ED
Sust 1000mg a week

week 7-10

Tren 100mg Ed
Sust 1000mg a week
Winny 50mg ED
Awesome bro. Ur gonna be huge, stong, and hard as a mofo. Ok, back to English. Its going to be an awesome ride. Please log your progress man. You're already a pretty big dude, so this should really have you looking beastly.

sdmf45

sdmf45

Awards
  • Established

week 1-4
Tren 75mg ED
Sust 1000 a week
Anadrol 50,100,100,150

week 5-6

Tren 100mg ED
Sust 1000mg a week

week 7-10

Tren 100mg Ed
Sust 1000mg a week
Winny 50mg ED
ya thats right SUST at 1000mg a week!! :aargh: anyless than that is pointless....hahahahaha

zipzz92

Awards
i hope so! i got a lot of mass and strength off my last Tren cycle. BB bench went up to 405. deadlift is at 475.
i want 500+ for my bench and near 600 for my deadlift.
we`ll see what happens
did tren make you lose your hair and or give gyno

Travis

Travis

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Wow chad's gonna be one heyoooge goatlover!

Cant wait for the entertaining log....

jomi822

jomi822

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i want that cycle....godamn will that be expensive though. you cant exactly order up some sustaplix or winnyaplex carts for your goats and make it yourself.

hman85

hman85

Awards
  • Established

week 1-4
Tren 75mg ED
Sust 1000 a week
Anadrol 50,100,100,150

week 5-6

Tren 100mg ED
Sust 1000mg a week

week 7-10

Tren 100mg Ed
Sust 1000mg a week
Winny 50mg ED
That is going to be insane man! you will put on some serious size. I don't have any pictures of him but my friend at my gym did anadrol for 6 weeks and put on 38 pounds alot was water though, not sure what he kept. I am looking foward to the log of this one when will you start it?

chleric

Awards

week 1-4
Tren 75mg ED
Sust 1000 a week
Anadrol 50,100,100,150

week 5-6

Tren 100mg ED
Sust 1000mg a week

week 7-10

Tren 100mg Ed
Sust 1000mg a week
Winny 50mg ED
That's a soild cycle. Though I never tried Drols, but I used D-bols @ 50mg/day to jump start my cycles in the past. Everyone that I know that used Drols or they knew someone that did, all said it blew them up like a mofo; I'm sure it was alot of water retention. But you can control that with A-dex or Letro.

I've never used Sus, but used Cyp. and Enanth. Results were great. Since your using Sust, you should used Prop instead of Drols, gains would be much solid, rather than the "wet" look for the first few weeks.

Chad

Chad

Banned
Awards
  • Established
That is going to be insane man! you will put on some serious size. I don't have any pictures of him but my friend at my gym did anadrol for 6 weeks and put on 38 pounds alot was water though, not sure what he kept. I am looking foward to the log of this one when will you start it?
the cycle will start in about 2 weeks. and there will be a log in cycle info.

supersoldier

supersoldier

She thinks my traps'rrrr sexy!
Awards
  • Established
no not at all. never really got any sides from Tren.
Except for lack of sex drive. I once called you an "asexual tren mutant", remember? :stick:

Chad

Chad

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Except for lack of sex drive. I once called you an "asexual tren mutant", remember? :stick:
yeah but that can be a good thing sometimes.
think about how much time, money and effort guys put into getting laid. when you have no sex drive you feel nice and calm. being horny and not being able to get sex sucks. :dump:

hman85

hman85

Awards
  • Established
yeah but that can be a good thing sometimes.
think about how much time, money and effort guys put into getting laid. when you have no sex drive you feel nice and calm. being horny and not being able to get sex sucks. :dump:
thats the boat i am in and it does suck :frustrate

Jarconis

Jarconis

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
speaking of carrot top, i happened to catch an episode of "Hollywood Squares" and he was in one of the squares, and hes lost a lot of size. so sad.

sdmf45

sdmf45

Awards
  • Established
and a fuzzy navel...i'm sure you can whip one of those right out...(i mean up)

Zombie

Zombie

Awards
  • Established
lol i know a guy thats not buff or anything like that he used to work on a gay bar, he said that he has been a bartender most of his adult life, and the place were he used to get the best tips was @ gay bars, gays arent sheep , sorry i meant cheap ;)

sdmf45

sdmf45

Awards
  • Established
wtf :lol: why did i post this here
don't worry all the threads are the same. :toofunny: that was pretty funny though. i havn't seen one before and after pic or any info about anadrol, but we sure know about gays. :blink:

Zombie

Zombie

Awards
  • Established
don't worry all the threads are the same. :toofunny: that was pretty funny though. i havn't seen one before and after pic or any info about anadrol, but we sure know about gays. :blink:
i saw a thread were chad said something about being a bartender @ a gay bar i dont know if it was this thread or no.

supersoldier

supersoldier

She thinks my traps'rrrr sexy!
Awards
  • Established
Any thread Chad starts ends up having a gay bar-esque atmosphere. :rofl: