Whats the next supplement/ph to get banned?
- 06-08-2007, 05:07 PM
- 06-08-2007, 05:09 PM
I hope none... If people that work out want to safely manipulate their hormones then let them do that !!!! In my area its not the people taking steroids causing societies problems. Its the crack heads, coke heads, heroin addicts and drunks... Not the dbol poppers
- 06-08-2007, 05:15 PM
I would think the more important questions are:
1. Will it help me reach my goals?
2. Does it fit my budget?
3. What are the potential risks?
4. Are those risks worth it?
Not "Gee, is this going to get banned soon? I should buy some before it goes on the list!!!"
06-09-2007, 12:58 AM
06-09-2007, 04:26 AM
06-09-2007, 04:29 AM
06-09-2007, 01:27 PM
06-09-2007, 01:58 PM
I would guess the Orastan A clones simply b/c the active is a PS!
RcB Since 09-06-2011 20:55 EST, Post 49
06-09-2007, 02:59 PM
You mean banned by the FDA? As in the superdrol wack a mole game going on.
Or made into a controlled substance, as in an act congress.
Two different animals.
06-09-2007, 04:17 PM
The ones that draw media attention. As soon as some baseball player mentions a product it will be on its way out.
Similar Forum Threads
- By Z28Luver7777 in forum Weight LossReplies: 39Last Post: 06-02-2010, 03:17 PM
- By henryhavoc in forum AnabolicsReplies: 9Last Post: 04-13-2010, 02:26 AM
- By at1010 in forum Supplement LogsReplies: 7Last Post: 03-24-2009, 12:38 AM
- By bj22 in forum SupplementsReplies: 37Last Post: 12-19-2008, 02:40 PM
- By bigred869 in forum Training ForumReplies: 7Last Post: 02-06-2007, 09:01 AM