- 06-05-2007, 03:19 PM
- 06-06-2007, 11:42 AM
acetate is a very short ester attached to the active compound.
base is the compound by itself with no ester.
correct me if im wrong.
- 06-06-2007, 11:47 AM
thanks bro, thats what I thought, but just wanted a second opinion.
06-06-2007, 11:59 AM
Similar Forum Threads
- By SoupBone in forum AnabolicsReplies: 5Last Post: 09-09-2003, 05:40 AM
- By Bryan in forum AnabolicsReplies: 6Last Post: 05-16-2003, 07:15 AM
- By jminis in forum AnabolicsReplies: 5Last Post: 03-31-2003, 01:16 AM
- By jminis in forum General ChatReplies: 2Last Post: 03-26-2003, 02:01 PM
- By EPe9686518 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 13Last Post: 03-09-2003, 04:19 AM