PH Stack

Hoffman

Awards
I was thinking of my upcoming cycle & due to lack of sources for Inject ables.. I must go the PH routine.

I understand from my searching Trenadrol usually results in Dry strength gains with little mass & the phera-vol results in more wet mass gains.. Together i hopea sold 10-12lbs of muscle could be put on with extreme strength gains as well..

if any one has any thoughts of this cycle please post

Hoffman

Awards
Also would a ATD be nessarcy along with Tamoxifen citrate. I have tren has a huge decrease in libido. But would the phera bring it back up? thanks..

Broodstar

Broodstar

Awards
  • Established
lol wrong section try anabolics. This is the pheromones not prohormones. Good luck

lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established
Also would a ATD be nessarcy along with Tamoxifen citrate. I have tren has a huge decrease in libido. But would the phera bring it back up? thanks..
i don't use ATD. i would google it, i believe that it's not the best idea for PCT, can't remember why caus ei never use it. Phera would not offset the libido loss if there is any, at least not fo rme anyway. Phera products did not hurt my libidio but didn't exactly help it either