Testosterone Cypionate Transdermal

  1. Testosterone Cypionate Transdermal


    I'm pretty new to transdermals and was wondering if it was possible to mix up a batch with Testosterone Cypionate instead of using PH?

    I love the gains i've gotten from test but tired of needles.


  2. LOL, needles are a cakewalk compared to the daily rigors of dermals. To answer your other question you can not add a test with and ester to a dermal and have it penetrate the skin. Test with no ester in dermals work fine however.

  3. It is possible, but many have done so by removing the ester to make a base product..
    •   
       


  4. Originally posted by bigpetefox
    It is possible, but many have done so by removing the ester to make a base product..
    Isnt that what I just said??

  5. ww7, i think pete was typing when you posted, the times are a minute apart! lol

  6. LOL! I thought I was loosing my mind!

  7. Hard to lose what you dont have......








  8. Originally posted by windwords7


    Isnt that what I just said??

    Uh, yeah, I guess..

    Originally posted by BigAl
    ww7, i think pete was typing when you posted, the times are a minute apart! lol
    That is true, I saw Wind's post after I already put mine thru.. Meant to go back and edit, but just didn't..


    Originally posted by windwords7
    LOL! I thought I was loosing my mind!
    Loosing it? Gone, brother!

  9. Not being one with much chemistry background, how can I tell what has ester and does not. Can someone suggest an AS that will work well as a transdermal?

    I'm amazed how much chemistry knowledge there is on this board. All you guys rock!

  10. Originally posted by sikdogg
    Not being one with much chemistry background, how can I tell what has ester and does not. Can someone suggest an AS that will work well as a transdermal?

    I'm amazed how much chemistry knowledge there is on this board. All you guys rock!
    Well basically if it has an ester it has "ate" attached to it (Testosterone Cypionate, Testosterone Enanthate, Testosterone Propionate).

    TNE=Test no Ester AKA Test Base. That works great in a dermal.

  11. A min apart Weave!!! Great minds think alike!

  12. Originally posted by windwords7
    A min apart Weave!!! Great minds think alike!
    Exactly! But why was Pete in here then too?

  13. Thanks for all the help guys, much appreciated.

  14. Sik, if you want my opinion, transdermal works okay. You can have fina and test as a transdermal and it works quite well. Both require a bit of chemistry unless you can get your hands on pure test powder and pure trenbolone powder.

    Overall, I do not understand your issue with needles. Shooting cyp once every 4 days is a cakewalk compared to rubbing lotion all over yourself a couple times a day.

  15. Originally posted by wardog
    Sik, if you want my opinion, transdermal works okay. You can have fina and test as a transdermal and it works quite well. Both require a bit of chemistry unless you can get your hands on pure test powder and pure trenbolone powder.

    Overall, I do not understand your issue with needles. Shooting cyp once every 4 days is a cakewalk compared to rubbing lotion all over yourself a couple times a day.
    Absolutely!!! Rubbing and rubbing and rubbing and rubbing and......you get the point.

  16. Originally posted by windwords7


    Absolutely!!! Rubbing and rubbing and rubbing and rubbing and......you get the point.
    Not to mention having to avoid contact with others, saving money by pinning, and getting 100% absorbtion.

  17. Originally posted by jweave23


    Exactly! But why was Pete in here then too?
    Bastard!!

     

     


  18. wd/ww7 hit it dead on. transdermal is some kind of process man, compared to even ed injecting. Sage

  19. Originally posted by ex_banana-eater


    Testosterone Acetate: No carbon ester. Exception to your rule.
    Thats why I said "basically". Were trying to NOT confuse him here.....

  20. shoot it! I have gotten so use to it, i don't even think about it anymore. if you have ever done a fina cycle you start to feel that needles are fun. LOL
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. what is 1-testosterone cypionate
    By bigrich954rr in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 02-24-2014, 12:35 PM
  2. Testosterone cypionate + no sex drive
    By eddyfinster in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 11-05-2007, 12:24 AM
  3. Testosterone Cypionate.....Questions, please help!
    By Scorpion1234 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 09-17-2007, 07:00 PM
  4. Testosterone cypionate and deca
    By BigTx19 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 12-08-2006, 11:40 PM
  5. 1-Testosterone Cypionate
    By v-force700 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 01-04-2004, 10:21 PM
Log in
Log in