Lv. Percent
    65.33%

FIRST CYCLE : Looking for some extra Guidance

300 mg of Deca per week
    400 mg of Test: What kind of test?

Nolvadex throughout the entire cycle?
    How much Nolvadex?

Post Cycle
    HCG (mid cycle for 2 weeks) and post cycle for (2 weeks)
    Nolvadex
    Proviron
    Size On
    Powerfull
    Lean EXTREME (last week of cycle and 7 weeks of POST)
    NO Shotgun
    Activate

PRE, ON and POST cycle supplements

Multi-Vitamin
    Omega 3’s
    Vitamin C
    L-Carnitine
    CoQ 10
    Alpha Lipoic Acid
    Saw Palmetto
    Milk Thistle
    Hawthorn Berry Extract
    Policosanol
    Red Yeast Rice
    Nettle Root
    Amino Acids (liquid) (powder)
    L glutamine
    1-2 gallons of water per day

HCG on Cycle? Doses?

I was just wondering what everyone's opinion on this was. Also I was wondering what type of test would be best and also if anyone knows how to dose HCG properly that would be great as well.

A little background information on myself. I am currently 21 years of age and have never taken anything not natural in my entire life. I am a former division 1 football player and am currently looking forward to the future of my body and looking to probably participate in my first bodybuilding show sometime next summer. I weigh about 208 and have approximately 12% bodyfat. I was 180 at approximately 4% body fat last summer and felt that I needed more size to compete competitively, so I am looking to put on a solid 20 pounds. What does everyone think?

2. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    63.88%

Recap For optimal preservation of testicular function during cycle, use 100iu hCG ED starting 3 days after your first anabolic steroids dose. Drop the hCG a week before the anabolic steroids clear the system. For example, you would drop hCG a week after your last Testosterone Enanthate shot. Or, if you are ending the cycle with orals, you would drop the hCG a week before your last oral dose. This will allow for a sudden and even drop in hormone levels, while initiating LH and FSH production from the pituitary, making for a seamless recovery.
    A more convenient alternative to the above recommendation would be a weekly shot of 500iu hCG, throughout the entire cycle. Beyond this dose, one could calculate a rough estimate for their required hCG dosage by multiplying 40iu x days of LH absence. (40iu x 60 days = 2400iu HCG dose)
    As an alternative to the on cycle hCG protocol, you could follow a plan based on modulation of the gonadotropin pulse generator. (seen here)
    Note: If following any of these protocols, hCG should NOT be used after the cycle.[/quote]
  3. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    33.69%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

If your 20, I think you need to read the rules about posting in this section again.
    •   

4. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'8"  160 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    32.35%

Quote Originally Posted by RedwolfWV View Post
    If your 20, I think you need to read the rules about posting in this section again.
    he's 21
  5. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    33.69%

Quote Originally Posted by freqfly View Post
    he's 21
    Ok, but thats not what his info says. But it could be wrong.
  6. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    84.49%

First of all do 500mg of TEst i suggest Test Eth. If it is your first cycle stick to once a week injections, test prop will just get messy. So do up 500mg of test in your soft juicy cheeks once a week, easiest way. 300mg Deca yah sure, i wouldnt use Deca but whatever...
    Nolva just have it on hand, if you dont get gyno problems then dont use it. If you do then start 40-60mg/day until it goes away then maintain at 10-20mg/day.
    YOU WILL NEED IT FOR post cycle therapy though, i would suggest toremifene

I don;t know much about HCG snce all my cycles have been orals and relativly short so someone else will have to help you with that
  7. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    52.43%

Quote Originally Posted by CrazySOB View Post
    300 mg of Deca per week
    400 mg of Test: What kind of test?

Nolvadex throughout the entire cycle?
    How much Nolvadex?

Post Cycle
    HCG (mid cycle for 2 weeks) and post cycle for (2 weeks)
    Nolvadex
    Proviron
    Size On
    Powerfull
    Lean EXTREME (last week of cycle and 7 weeks of POST)
    NO Shotgun
    Activate

PRE, ON and POST cycle supplements

Multi-Vitamin
    Omega 3s
    Vitamin C
    L-Carnitine
    CoQ 10
    Alpha Lipoic Acid
    Saw Palmetto
    Milk Thistle
    Hawthorn Berry Extract
    Policosanol
    Red Yeast Rice
    Nettle Root
    Amino Acids (liquid) (powder)
    L glutamine
    1-2 gallons of water per day

HCG on Cycle? Doses?

I was just wondering what everyone's opinion on this was. Also I was wondering what type of test would be best and also if anyone knows how to dose HCG properly that would be great as well.

A little background information on myself. I am currently 21 years of age and have never taken anything not natural in my entire life. I am a former division 1 football player and am currently looking forward to the future of my body and looking to probably participate in my first bodybuilding show sometime next summer. I weigh about 208 and have approximately 12% bodyfat. I was 180 at approximately 4% body fat last summer and felt that I needed more size to compete competitively, so I am looking to put on a solid 20 pounds. What does everyone think?
    deca and test is basic bread and butter, not a bad choice.

i would suggest using testosterone enanthate or cypionate. the enanthate and cypionate esters have a difference of only 1 carbon atom...most people go with enanthate around here.

it usually comes at 250mg/ml so it would be much easier to just use 500mgs a week as opposed to 400mgs.

400mgs of propionate and 500mgs of enanthate contain almost the same amount of testosterone, for all intensive purposes.

HCG. 100iu's a day would work well, but why bother? thats too much pinning for me. 250iu's twice a week will keep your testicles the correct size and prevent them from shutting down hormone or sperm production.

so to answer your question, 250iu's twice a week. DO NOT USE HCG DURING PCT

you dont have to run the nolva on cycle. you might be able to get away with it. if you want to play it safe, just start out using 10mgs a day. if you think youll be fine, dont use any until you have a problem. then follow the instructions in the above post....60mgs a day until it recedes and then 10-20mgs a day to keep it down.

do NOT use proviron during post cycle therapy. do not. if you have proviron i would actually use that ON cycle to prevent bloat and gyno as opposed to the nolva. 50mgs a day will take care of business; keep the gyno away, reduce bloat, harden you up, make sure your libido is on par, etc. again, dont use it during post cycle therapy, its slightly supressive.

everything else looks delish

Similar Forum Threads

1. First Cycle/Looking for some advice
    By Mskerv05 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 40
    Last Post: 08-22-2013, 09:51 AM
  2. Replies: 4
    Last Post: 08-24-2010, 08:31 PM
  3. First post, looking for some guidance.
    By mrpaseo in forum General Chat
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 09-29-2007, 03:14 PM
  4. First Cycle, Looking for advice
    By Roy Hatred in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 07-24-2005, 04:55 AM