I thought it was the 4Ad that pre-cipitated out of T-1? - AnabolicMinds.com

I thought it was the 4Ad that pre-cipitated out of T-1?

1. New Member

I thought it was the 4Ad that pre-cipitated out of T-1?

When I did my T-1 cycle, I noticed that there were little un-dissolved granules in the gel, which I could swear somebody said were 4AD. This cycle, I have 10 g of 1-test in one bottle of t-gel and 15 g of 4AD in another, and it's the bottle with the 1-test that has all the un-dissolved granules....

2. Advanced Member

Originally posted by T-Bar
    When I did my T-1 cycle, I noticed that there were little un-dissolved granules in the gel, which I could swear somebody said were 4AD. This cycle, I have 10 g of 1-test in one bottle of t-gel and 15 g of 4AD in another, and it's the bottle with the 1-test that has all the un-dissolved granules....
    That is strange. Usually the 1-test dissolves clear, at least in the liquid Homerew recipie. Have you tried a hot water bath and shaking the piss out of it?

10gr of 4ad should be the max, any more will precipitate out.....so I've read. It does tend to be very cloudy in the liquid HB.
  3. New Member

The 4-AD gel is thicker, but the granules are totally dissolved. The 1-test gel is real liquidy and has the un-dissolved granules, but it seems like they mostly all get rubbed in.
    •   

4. sicosico

how many grams of test in t-gel sold in bdc members store and how to ad 4-ad powder to it? is it better just to use 2 bottles of t-1 final instead ? is adding rubbing alchohol make it dissolve better ?
  5. New Member

Originally posted by sicosico
    how many grams of test in t-gel sold in bdc members store and how to ad 4-ad powder to it? is it better just to use 2 bottles of t-1 final instead ? is adding rubbing alchohol make it dissolve better ?
    T-gel doesn't have any test in it. You have to buy the powder from 1fast and add it yourself.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Murder was the case that they gave me
    By Marsh11 in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 47
    Last Post: 04-21-2009, 01:50 PM
  2. Replies: 31
    Last Post: 03-29-2008, 03:49 PM
  3. Seen this, thought it was funny.
    By nvr2loud in forum General Chat
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 01-29-2007, 07:36 PM