Last minute 3AD info...
- 05-30-2007, 09:39 AM
- 05-30-2007, 11:15 AM
- 05-30-2007, 11:21 AM
Could be wrong but i thought it said in the original right up that it had a ratio of 1.8x.(40% as androgenic as test and 70% anabolic)
05-30-2007, 11:24 AM
05-30-2007, 11:25 AM
05-30-2007, 11:28 AM
So if the target hormone is 11-ketotestosterone, than is 11-oxo the active version and 3ad is just a precursor that is converted to this in the body. I was a lil confused why PA chose to label the ingredients of 11-oxo as Adrenosterone while 3ad is labeled as being adrenodione?
05-30-2007, 11:32 AM
05-30-2007, 11:41 AM
i found it. Andrenosterone is converted to 11-ketotestosterone in the body so adrenodione=adrenosterone just different nomenclature. Just thought it was strange cuz ph's usually contain a -dione or -diol in the nomenclature while active hormones sometimes do not.
I found quite a few articles and research on 11-ketotestosterone actually inducing spermatogenesis.(no studies done on humans only fish. lol!)
05-30-2007, 11:53 AM
05-30-2007, 12:14 PM
05-30-2007, 12:16 PM
05-30-2007, 12:30 PM
05-30-2007, 08:36 PM
hmm i think 11-keto is probably better for fat loss\cortisol control (which would lead to gaining lean muscle) than for direct mass building. but hey, the safety of this compound seems so good that even the most modest gains would be nice from it.
Similar Forum Threads
- By sfearl1 in forum Post Cycle TherapyReplies: 32Last Post: 02-26-2007, 03:03 PM
- By ali11atc in forum AnabolicsReplies: 2Last Post: 12-26-2005, 01:23 PM
- By Beowulf in forum Weight LossReplies: 40Last Post: 12-21-2005, 02:35 PM
- By dunimous in forum SupplementsReplies: 2Last Post: 10-19-2005, 12:04 AM
- By ironbeamz in forum AnabolicsReplies: 11Last Post: 05-16-2003, 09:04 PM