Hemadrol

celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I plan to run Hemadrol (Halo clone) for 4 weeks solo in mid July or early August. This is my first cycle. I posted in this forum rather than the cycles forum as there seems to be more feedback here.

My goals are to recomp at 200 lbs from 17% bf to 13%.

Weeks 1-4
Hemadrol 50/50/50/50
Paravol (libido)
Incarnate (joint support)
Cycle Support (precautionary)

Weeks 5-8 post cycle therapy
Torem 120/90/60/30
...others as above
ALRI Restore (AI + anti cort)
Activate (test booster)

Please give me opinions and criticism. Don't be afraid to be harsh as I'm willing to learn.

UNCfan1

UNCfan1

Awards
  • Established
I would hold off on the paravol for libido, I never had issues with it while taking Hemadrol or Halodrol-50. I don't believe libido is an issue at all with that compound.

celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Exactly the kinda suggestions that I'm looking for!!!

I was wondering the same thing. Seems as if the consensus is that libido goes up while on hemadrol. I'll consider saving paravol for pct.

RisingAgainst

RisingAgainst

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I plan to run Hemadrol (Halo clone) for 4 weeks solo in mid July or early August. This is my first cycle. I posted in this forum rather than the cycles forum as there seems to be more feedback here.

My goals are to recomp at 200 lbs from 17% bf to 13%.

Weeks 1-4
Hemadrol 50/50/50/50
Paravol (libido)
Incarnate (joint support)
Cycle Support (precautionary)

Weeks 5-8 post cycle therapy
Torem 120/90/60/30
...others as above
ALRI Restore (AI + anti cort)
Activate (test booster)

Please give me opinions and criticism. Don't be afraid to be harsh as I'm willing to learn.
Doesn't look bad at all, aside from the paravol thing, which was already discussed. Your PCT is intriguing, reminds me of something I would run... lol ;) You may wanna take ActivaTe with food, cuz if you don't, then you burp, its reaaaaalllly bad.. lol :blink:

UNCfan1

UNCfan1

Awards
  • Established
Also save the cycle support for PCT. Some believe the liver protection could hinder results. I for one do not know for a fact if that is true but I always save it for PCT.

Expect good strength gains. Some mass depends on how much u eat. Gains start around the 2-3 week mark.

I would be interested to know how 75-100mg would work with this compound.

U will like this PH.

celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Doesn't look bad at all, aside from the paravol thing, which was already discussed. Your post cycle therapy is intriguing, reminds me of something I would run... lol ;) You may wanna take ActivaTe with food, cuz if you don't, then you burp, its reaaaaalllly bad.. lol :blink:
Thanks for the compliment. I've been doing my homework and getting some great advice from other members.

I'll bet burped up Activate would taste great right in the middle of a heavy set of squats. Thanks for the tip.

Since you mentioned Activate, any reason to choose MassFx or Alpha Drive instead? What about a basic trib?

yeahright

yeahright

Awards
  • Established
Also save the cycle support for post cycle therapy. Some believe the liver protection could hinder results. I for one do not know for a fact if that is true but I always save it for post cycle therapy.
This is terrible advice. The whole point of cycle support is to minimize the issues which the oral steroid can cause while ON cycle (liver damage, blood pressure increase, DHT related hairloss & prostate swelling, and blood lipid skewing).

celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Also save the cycle support for post cycle therapy. Some believe the liver protection could hinder results. I for one do not know for a fact if that is true but I always save it for PCT.

Expect good strength gains. Some mass depends on how much u eat. Gains start around the 2-3 week mark.

U will like this PH.
You're right on target with everything that I've read. I'm still trying to "Get leaner, not weaker" as my ALRI log states. Same goals, a little stronger compound to help me there.

I was wondering if cycle support was even needed as everyone says how mild this stuff is. I'll consider dropping it and listen for more opinions on this matter.

Any links to blood levels while on Hemadrol?

UNCfan1

UNCfan1

Awards
  • Established
This is terrible advice. The whole point of cycle support is to minimize the issues which the oral steroid can cause while ON cycle (liver damage, blood pressure increase, DHT related hairloss and prostate swelling, and blood lipid skewing).
I understand the lipid and liver damage with this compound but I was unaware of the others. I am just going from my own exp with this compound and saved it for PCT only and had good bloodwork after both runs.

RisingAgainst

RisingAgainst

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the compliment. I've been doing my homework and getting some great advice from other members.

I'll bet burped up Activate would taste great right in the middle of a heavy set of squats. Thanks for the tip.

Since you mentioned Activate, any reason to choose MassFx or Alpha Drive instead? What about a basic trib?
A LOT of people disagree with the use of divanyl during PCT... I personally prefer running it, BUT adding in an additional trib source... (that's my ideas for running it, personally, ActivaTe is fine since you have it, although I LOVE mass fx or BAM)...

celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
A LOT of people disagree with the use of divanyl during post cycle therapy
Divanyl is the main ingredient in Activate. But, it's also in MassFx right?

Why would they disagree with running it in post cycle therapy? What's their arguement? I haven't heard anything about that Fill me in.

RisingAgainst

RisingAgainst

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Divanyl is the main ingredient in Activate. But, it'is also in MassFx right?

Why would they disagree with running it in post cycle therapy? What's their arguement? I haven't heard anything about that Fill me in.
I've heard several arguments, the one that sticks out the most is the estrogenic capabilities... I remember spending a few days debating about it (maybe on the AX forum??) anyways, I have made my own decisions to run it, and yes it's in Mass FX.

yeahright

yeahright

Awards
  • Established
Divanyl is the main ingredient in Activate. But, it's also in MassFx right?

The divanyl ingredient in MFX is (supposedly) a more refined and effective version than that in Activate.....but if you already have Activate, I don't think it's different enough to warrant purchasing MFX.

Also, the divanyl type products aren't luteneizing hormone secreatogues like tribulus is supposed to be (no actual evidence of this BTW). They work by binding to SHBG (sex hormone binding globulin) thus increasing the amount of testosterone that is "free" and able to be active in one's body. Tribulus is supposed to stimulate the release of LH. However, I'll give 25,000 rep points to anyone who can actually find a study on pubmed showing this. Tribulus does something but the mechanism of action is not through LH from the research I've reviewed.

I don't know enough about the mechanisms of SHBG but I would assume that interfering with it could also increase the amount of estrogen that is free in the body. However, I use MFX in post cycle therapy personally.

celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I've heard several arguments, the one that sticks out the most is the estrogenic capabilities... I remember spending a few days debating about it (maybe on the AX forum??) anyways, I have made my own decisions to run it, and yes it's in Mass FX.
Let me make sure my understanding is correct... the whole point of running Divanyl in post cycle therapy is for the test boost right? Are there people that have had negative effects running Activate? Obviously, I'm not talking about Activate problems with the nha stack because isn't rebound reloaded the culprit with those problems?

Last edited:
yeahright

yeahright

Awards
  • Established
Let me make sure my understanding is correct... the whole point of running Divanyl in post cycle therapy is for the test boost right?
There are two types of "test boost."

1) Getting the body to produce more testosterone;
2) Freeing up testosterone that is bound (and thus biologically unusuable) by SHBG.

The nettle root extract products work on SHBG. Most of the other pct products work on restarting the HPTA.

celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
The divanyl ingredient in MFX is (supposedly) a more refined and effective version than that in Activate.....but if you already have Activate, I don't think it's different enough to warrant purchasing MFX.

Also, the divanyl type products aren't luteneizing hormone secreatogues like tribulus is supposed to be (no actual evidence of this BTW). They work by binding to SHBG (sex hormone binding globulin) thus increasing the amount of testosterone that is "free" and able to be active in one's body. Tribulus is supposed to stimulate the release of LH. However, I'll give 25,000 rep points to anyone who can actually find a study on pubmed showing this. Tribulus does something but the mechanism of action is not through LH from the research I've reviewed.

I don't know enough about the mechanisms of SHBG but I would assume that interfering with it could also increase the amount of estrogen that is free in the body. However, I use MFX in post cycle therapy personally.
I haven't made any purchases yet and I'm willing to be very flexible with my plan. It seems as of late MassFx is very popular on the pct bandwagon. I'm strongly considering that as my test boost pct choice.

I have ruled out BAM though. I'm currently running it in my ALRI evolution stack. Although I am enjoying it's effects, I believe that it is much too weak of a test boost to rely on during pct.

As far as the trib goes, I'll have to take a rain check on your 25,000 rep points

UNCfan1

UNCfan1

Awards
  • Established
The mass stack is becoming a very popular and potent PCT stack. I would opt for that with cycle support.

celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
In my experience, trib works unbelievably well for me. I have taken Vitrix on 2 occasions for 3 week runs at 2/3 the recommended dosage. Each time I harden up considerably, get a modest strength gain, increased aggression, and facial/back acne. I have severely dry skin (itchtheosis sp?) and get a zit about once a year.

Placebo?

Of course, that was as a standalone. I am aware that that pct is totally different story hormonally, and I may very well react significantly different to the same product.

I am open to more suggestions for a test booster in pct.

yeahright

yeahright

Awards
  • Established
In my experience, trib works unbelievably well for me. I have taken Vitrix on 2 occasions for 3 week runs at 2/3 the recommended dosage. Each time I harden up considerably, get a modest strength gain, increased aggression, and facial/back acne. I have severely dry skin (itchtheosis sp?) and get a zit about once a year.

Placebo?

Of course, that was as a standalone. I am aware that that post cycle therapy is totally different story hormonally, and I may very well react significantly different to the same product.

I am open to more suggestions for a test booster in post cycle therapy.

In my other post you'll note that I said: "Tribulus does something but the mechanism of action is not through LH from the research I've reviewed."

Trib does do something but no one can actually explain what. All we have are anecdotal subjective experiences but when researchers try to explain those by measuring levels of various hormones in the body, tribulus doesn't appear to effect any of them.

I agree that trib does something. The strongest body of anecdotal reporting is on increased libido. People had assumed this was because it increased testosterone. Well, it doesn't. Nonetheless, it does increase libido. So, something is going on. I think trib is a fine addition to pct for what it does (increase libido) but your Tor will do the job of increasing testosterone by restarting your HPTA. A nettle root product would increase the ratio of free to bound test making your recovery even stronger.

UNCfan1

UNCfan1

Awards
  • Established
Agreed with Yeahright, Tor will do the job, but u shouldn't have any shutdown with hemadrol.

celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
In my other post you'll note that I said: "Tribulus does something but the mechanism of action is not through LH from the research I've reviewed."
I've read that trib supposedly directly stimulates the testes. Is that the same as the LH "theory" that you're talking about? It's been so long since I've had an endo class... it's embarrassing that I don't remember this stuff :frustrate:

your Tor will do the job of increasing testosterone by restarting your HPTA. A nettle root product would increase the ratio of free to bound test making your recovery even stronger.
Very articulate and easy to understand response.

celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Agreed with Yeahright, Tor will do the job, but u shouldn't have any shutdown with hemadrol.
My inital plan is to run 120/90/60/30 with the torem. That being said, I am open to suggestions for alternative SERM plans in pct.

UNCfan1

UNCfan1

Awards
  • Established
My inital plan is to run 120/90/60/30 with the torem. That being said, I am open to suggestions for alternative SERM plans in post cycle therapy.
No that would be the best SERM to use.

celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
A nettle root product would increase the ratio of free to bound test making your recovery even stronger.
Interestingly, I'm not seeing nettle root in MassFx, Activate, Paravol, alpha drive, blue up, etc. I'm only seeing the bulk nettle root.

Does it appear as another name on ingredient lists?

What products have nettle root? I'm missing something here

yeahright

yeahright

Awards
  • Established
3,4-divanillyltetrahydrofuran

3,4-divanillyltertrahydrofuran

celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Any thoughts on the reliability of Restore for AI and anti cort in pct?

According to the ALRI FAQ, the AI is 6-brom (which I believe is what makes Hyperdrol so popular).

The anti-cortisol component is MbAET, supposedly a 7-oxo dhea analog.

RisingAgainst

RisingAgainst

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Any thoughts on the reliability of Restore for AI and anti cort in post cycle therapy?

According to the ALRI FAQ, the AI is 6-brom (which I believe is what makes Hyperdrol so popular).

The anti-cortisol component is MbAET, supposedly a 7-oxo dhea analog.
I like to dose my pct products in my own fashion, therefore (although Restore is a great product) I don't use it. I start my cortisol control on day 15, I start my AI on day 1 of oral phs... everything varies, and I prefer being able to do what I feel is right.

celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I like to dose my post cycle therapy products in my own fashion, therefore (although Restore is a great product) I don't use it. I start my cortisol control on day 15, I start my AI on day 1 of oral phs... everything varies, and I prefer being able to do what I feel is right.
I think I'm going to take the typical route with running AI and anti-cort in pct since this is my first cycle. However, I am interested in learning what your logic is for running your AI/anti cort with your strategy.

RisingAgainst

RisingAgainst

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I think I'm going to take the typical route with running AI and anti-cort in post cycle therapy since this is my first cycle. However, I am interested in learning what your logic is for running your AI/anti cort with your strategy.
Timing of hypoadrenal state on the anti cortisol... The AI is more or less common sense ;) If I were to run a serm concurrently with my AI then things would be dosed totally different, and the same applies if I were to use I3C.

celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Any comments on pumps. I've seen a few people talk about mild back pumps on hemadrol. And thesinner listed pumps as a side effect for H-50 in his designer profiles post.

I'm thinking of starting with 3g taurine twice per day. And then increasing the dosage if needed.

Should this deter me from using a "pump" product in preworkout such as cit mal?

RisingAgainst

RisingAgainst

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Any comments on pumps. I've seen a few people talk about mild back pumps on hemadrol. And thesinner listed pumps as a side effect for H-50 in his designer profiles post.

I'm thinking of starting with 3g taurine twice per day. And then increasing the dosage if needed.

Should this deter me from using a "pump" product in preworkout such as cit mal?
It's been my experience that hemadrol has got to be the weakest ph in terms of sides, you probably won't experience ANY, and if somebody actually got back pumps (better known as kidney overload) from halodrol, then they were doing something wrong, (Read: not drinking enough WATER)....

Gutterpump

Gutterpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established

I found this thread while trying to see if anyone here has tried that dose and for what length they may have done it for.

I started my Hemadrol cycle this past weekend, at 50mg and am thinking of going up to 100mg at the end of week 2. Problem is I can't ramp up to it since mine only come in 50mg pills. Oh, btw this is also my first PH cycle. I've heard a lot of people talk about going to 75mg or 100mg but haven't read about anyone here who's actually done it yet...so I think I'm just going to do it. I'm also going to be starting 100mg of Zol starting of week 2, and ramping it to 200mg at start of week 3....going to run this till week 6 if all goes well.

I don't think there will be any issues that I can't deal with. They are both fairly mild PH's and I'll be on cycle support the whole time.

Anyhow, here's my cycle which is similar, but a lil more advanced. I was going to add Mega-TRN but decided against it on my first cycle.

T3(ramped from 25-75 back to 25mcg)/Alb(16mg ed)/ket x 4 weeks
50mg Hema x 3 weeks, 75-100mg Hema X 3 weeks (4-6 week cycle...will see how it goes)
200mg Zol ed x 4 weeks, starting @ week 3 (4 week cycle)

+ staples

post cycle therapy:

HDX2/ MFX / adv post cycle therapy / Retain2
Nolvadex starting end of week 5
will also have trione (6oxo) on hand
Paravol
L-Tyrosine

+ staples

RisingAgainst

RisingAgainst

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I found this thread while trying to see if anyone here has tried that dose and for what length they may have done it for.

I started my Hemadrol cycle this past weekend, at 50mg and am thinking of going up to 100mg at the end of week 2. Problem is I can't ramp up to it since mine only come in 50mg pills. Oh, btw this is also my first PH cycle. I've heard a lot of people talk about going to 75mg or 100mg but haven't read about anyone here who's actually done it yet...so I think I'm just going to do it. I'm also going to be starting 100mg of Zol starting of week 2, and ramping it to 200mg at start of week 3....going to run this till week 6 if all goes well.

I don't think there will be any issues that I can't deal with. They are both fairly mild PH's and I'll be on cycle support the whole time.

Anyhow, here's my cycle which is similar, but a lil more advanced. I was going to add Mega-TRN but decided against it on my first cycle.

T3(ramped from 25-75 back to 25mcg)/Alb(16mg ed)/ket x 4 weeks
50mg Hema x 3 weeks, 75-100mg Hema X 3 weeks (4-6 week cycle...will see how it goes)
200mg Zol ed x 4 weeks, starting @ week 3 (4 week cycle)

+ staples

post cycle therapy:

HDX2/ MFX / adv post cycle therapy / Retain2
Nolvadex starting end of week 5
will also have trione (6oxo) on hand
Paravol
L-Tyrosine

+ staples
No offense, but if that's your first cycle, you're way outta your own league.

celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I started my Hemadrol cycle this past weekend, at 50mg and am thinking of going up to 100mg
You feeling any affects yet? Enhanced mood, hardness, or libido? Can you tell I'm excited to run this :head:

Seriously though, the logs that I saw runnin 75 mgs were with promagnon and either mega-h or h-drol (can't remember which as all the logs are getting jumbled in my brain). It seemed as if only those who had cycle experience were jacking up the dosage. So I'm gonna stick with 50 the whole way through for my first run.

RisingAgainst

RisingAgainst

Banned
Awards
  • Established
You feeling any affects yet? Enhanced mood, hardness, or libido? Can you tell I'm excited to run this :head:

Seriously though, the logs that I saw runnin 75 mgs were with promagnon and either mega-h or h-drol (can't remember which as all the logs are getting jumbled in my brain). It seemed as if only those who had cycle experience were jacking up the dosage. So I'm gonna stick with 50 the whole way through for my first run.
Good choice.

For the record, promagnon 25 and halodrol clones ARE NOT the same thing. Usually effects in a halo cycle are past the 2 week point in terms of feeling it.

Gutterpump

Gutterpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established

Yeah that's true. I'm still debating since I WILL be doing a decent dose of Zol(winztrol) at the same time, I'm sure that will be fine without having to ramp up, even though both are fairly weak compounds. If I ramped up, it would be for 2 weeks, with a ramp down at the end. Still debating though. I've only been taking the hemadrol for two days so it hasn't had time to build up yet, but I'll likely be posting progress through this cycle.

UNCfan1

UNCfan1

Awards
  • Established
Yeah that's true. I'm still debating since I WILL be doing a decent dose of Zol(winztrol) at the same time, I'm sure that will be fine without having to ramp up, even though both are fairly weak compounds. If I ramped up, it would be for 2 weeks, with a ramp down at the end. Still debating though. I've only been taking the hemadrol for two days so it hasn't had time to build up yet, but I'll likely be posting progress through this cycle.
Yeah I would be interested to see how it would affect u at a higher dose even with zol @ 200mg or so.

Gutterpump

Gutterpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
No offense, but if that's your first cycle, you're way outta your own league.
I know what you're saying...I definately wouldn't recommend this to anyone their first time either (unless I completely trusted that they've done all their homework)....but personally I feel comfortable knowing that I've done my research for quite some time and I don't feel bad one bit hitting all this during a cut...it's actually not harsh at all the way I'm doing it and it's not my first time doing everything I've listed, and I know what to expect pretty much from the hema + zol --- minus the increased hemadrol that I've been thinking of doing...that's the only unknown here. It's just my first PH experience, and a fairly mild one at that, but should be decent.

celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Good choice.

For the record, promagnon 25 and halodrol clones ARE NOT the same thing. Usually effects in a halo cycle are past the 2 week point in terms of feeling it.
I know it'll take some time to kick in... but I think I'm getting a placebo effect and I didn't even buy the hemadrol yet :woohoo:

After searching till my eyes bled (as someone suggested when planning a cycle), I finally realized that halodrol and promagnon were 2 different compounds. But thanks for the heads up because I'm sure there are many rookie mistakes that I need to avoid.

RA, any more thoughts on traditional use of AI and anti cortisol in pct? I've been suggested to use Hyperdrol x2 for my AI and retain (the original) for cort control. Any further thoughts on AI/cort control?

mss07

Awards
Hemadrol is a waste of money bro, SD is the only real deal, or pins.

Gutterpump

Gutterpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Hemadrol is a waste of money bro, superdrol is the only real deal, or pins.

From what I know, it's pretty decent to take during a cut to help prevent catobolism. Superdrol is more for a wet bulk. I'll agree that the hemadrol is expensive though for what it is.

RisingAgainst

RisingAgainst

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Hemadrol is a waste of money bro, superdrol is the only real deal, or pins.
Thats a rather uneducated opinion dont you think??

BTW Superdrol is DRY.... ahem... anyways onto my feelings on traditional atd use in PCT, well hell, I'm all for it if you know what you're doing. 6 bromodione works fine as well. PCT isnt the same for everybody and every cycle. Cortisol control is important in my eyes, but some people dont even use it. If you do use a cortisol controlling agent, start it on day 15 to work around the hypoadrenal state immediately post cycle.

Gutterpump

Gutterpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
BTW Superdrol is DRY....
I don't know much about it, never looked into doing it, but I know hemadrol + zol is much drier in comparison. From what I've read some people have got cut while taking superdrol though.

BrownBoi

BrownBoi

Awards
hey im looking into doing either a hemodrol or a hyprdrol cycle. i have done an h-50 cycle on the past and it worked ok. Any advice on which one of the two are better?

celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
After reading more logs about the hemadrol taking 2 weeks to kick in, I'm throwing around the idea of adding 20mg TD formastane 2x/day for the first 2 weeks.

I get fantastic results with this low dosage from the very first dose. I believe people usually use 100 mg transdermally once or twice/ day but that would be overkill for me.

So my question would be, is it safe to START a cycle with a low dose of this AI?

Edit: 40-50mg 2x/day is recommended dosage
Edit again: I'm seeing recommendations of 4-6 sprays, 2x/day at approximately 20mg per spray which equals 160-240mgs/day.

Last edited:
celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Revised cycle plans:

Weeks 1-4
Hemadrol (50mg/day)
Eform (40-240mg/day adjusted as tolerated)
Cycle Support
Cissus

Weeks 5-8
Torem (120/90/60/30 adjusted as needed)
MassFx (3/4/4/4 with a few extra days)
Restore (1/2/3/3/2/1)
Cycle Support
Cissus

*Cissus may be incarnate, USP, or new bulk super
*Preworkout will be NO Explode or TRAC Extreme
*I have paravol on hand and sleep aides for use as needed

Stats:
5'10", 200 lbs, currently 16% bf

Hormonal Supplement History:
eform, trib, 6-oxo, ALRI Evolution

Approximate Macros: 300/300/130

Split:

Cardio 20 minutes 2x/week
Upper Abs with 1 cardio session and lower abs with the other

1. Hams, Mid Back, Bis
2. Traps, Quads, Tris
3. Deads, Lats, Bis
4. Chest, Shoulders, Calves

*8-12 reps standard sets with power moves
*All others 8-12 reps with drops/supersets

Goals are recomp
I'd like to finish this cycle at 200 lbs, 13% bodyfat
That would be a gain of 6 lbs muscle, loss of 6 lbs fat

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Your cycle looks solid bro, can't think of anything to add.

I did hemadrol as my first cycle and was disappointed. I was also recomping, and i ended up with +1 lb, -1% bf, no strength gains, progress as usual nothing special. I experienced zero sides and the only way i could tell the hemadrol was working is that my vascularity increased and I had great muscle hardness.

Just shows some people react better than others.

I hope you have great results with it.

Rx Lift

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Most halodrol clones are crap. Why? Cause none of them are laced with DMT. Most experienced users who have used done cycles of generic haldrol have reported no results what so ever. I ran a 4 weeker of HMAX by Prometabolix and saw absolutely nothing. There are reports of the product being completely bunk, however if you look at the logs of other H-Drol products you will see many of them did not have results either. If I were you, I would scrap it all together and spend your money on something worthwhile. If your going to cycle, do it right.