25mg d-bol pills???????

1. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    22.14%

25mg d-bol pills???????

I am getting ready to get some d-bol and my source is a chemist who formulates his pills into 25mg pills instead of 5mg. Have you guys ever heard of this and can you see any problems in taking it this way.

He also said he makes liquid d-bol. Just wanted to know what you guys thought

This is my first cycle and I wasn't sure whether I was going to go with d-bol for the first three weeks while running sust or go with the same amount of d-bol while running deca only. and of course I will use clomid and if I have to nolvadex that I will prob buy from liqua-solutions, pumpnpose, or sciensupply?

Let me know what ever you can tell me
    Thanks

2. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    83.72%

Originally posted by juststarting
    I am getting ready to get some d-bol and my source is a chemist who formulates his pills into 25mg pills instead of 5mg. Have you guys ever heard of this and can you see any problems in taking it this way.
    No, no problems in taking it that way other than the fact that d-bol should be dosed 3-4 times throughout the day every 4-6 hours. With this in mind, you'd have to get a pill cutter to get a proper dosage spread throughout the day (don't think you want to run 50mg+ d-bol your first cycle!)

The liquid d-bol might be a better choice, dosage wise. It'd be far easier to measure out the smaller quantities you'll need to take throughout the day. However, the taste of liquid d-bol might be somewhat of a turn-off.

This is my first cycle and I wasn't sure whether I was going to go with d-bol for the first three weeks while running sust or go with the same amount of d-bol while running deca only.
    D-bol would of course be a good option if you're running a long estered aas to 'kickstart' your cycle. I wouldn't run Deca by itself under any circumstances!

and of course I will use clomid and if I have to nolvadex that I will prob buy from liqua-solutions, pumpnpose, or sciensupply?
    I'd go with liquidresearch as they're the cheapest and other than the little hiccup they had recently, they're a top notch source for liquid research products!
  3. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    22.14%

Hey thanks for the reply. Would you recommend d-bol with deca?
    Also I heard that liqua-solutions and liquidresearch were the same company and liqua-soluitons had it cheaper so I would go with them. Thanks again

One more thing. earlier I mentioned I thinking about taking d-bol with sust. It really isn't sust. It would be Androbolic, which is a mixture of
    test enanthate 150mg
    test propionate 75mg
    and nandrolone decanate 75mg

I know that test propionate has a half life of 1-2 days and usually require more injections but this mixture would be taken once a week.
    So whats better deca and d-bol or Androbolic and d-bol.
    •   

4. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    7.51%

Test and deca are a necessity together, d-bol is not run your whole cycle anyways. Test allows your **** to functions while on cycle as deca shuts you down hard.
  5. Brewing Anabolic Minds
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    28%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Forget cheaper for your ancillaries...I highly encourage you bros to explore other vendors for your liquid solutions other than the sites mention in your posts. I would choose customer service any day of the week...

Chemo
  6. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    83.72%

Originally posted by Chemo
    Forget cheaper for your ancillaries...I highly encourage you bros to explore other vendors for your liquid solutions other than the sites mention in your posts. I would choose customer service any day of the week...

Chemo
    My last order from LiquidResearch, I ordered nolva/clomid/clen and the order came with nolva/clomid/l-dex. I e-mailed them about the problem and got a response back in 16 minutes and they ended up sending my ENTIRE order over again! Now the initial screw-up isn't very flattering for a business, but at least they know when they're wrong and can man up! Did I mention they're cheap too?!
  7. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    79.23%

This is my first cycle and I wasn't sure whether I was going to go with d-bol for the first three weeks while running sust or go with the same amount of d-bol while running deca only. and of course I will use clomid and if I have to nolvadex that I will prob buy from liqua-solutions, pumpnpose, or sciensupply?

Let me know what ever you can tell me
    Thanks
    For your first cycle i personally recommend some sort of test whether it be enathate by itself or sustanon/omadren the gains will be more permanent than just a dbol cycle that shouldn’t be run for more than 6 weeks anyway...also cutting 25mg tabs wont guarantee dose accuracy
  8. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    95.67%

One more thing. earlier I mentioned I thinking about taking d-bol with sust. It really isn't sust. It would be Androbolic, which is a mixture of
    test enanthate 150mg
    test propionate 75mg
    and nandrolone decanate 75mg

I know that test propionate has a half life of 1-2 days and usually require more injections but this mixture would be taken once a week.
    So whats better deca and d-bol or Androbolic and d-bol.
    Just a couple thoughts: Sust may be a superior choice for you. It is:

Test Prop 30mg
    Test Phenylprop 60mg
    Test Isocapropate 60mg
    Test Decanoate 100mg

The Test Decanoate is the real KICK-ASS part of this mix IMO and you should get more than in what you are planning on taking. As you know, I am just finishing what some of my buddies have called a rather aggresive cycle of d-bol and sust BUT I absolutely am busting ass on this cycle. However, I am going over conventional limits on the d-bol (40mg/d) and mid-range dosages for Sust. (500mg/wk) and that may be too much for a first cycle. If at all possible, get some Sust. It is fairly easy to obtain, hardly any counterfeits. However, (oops 2 "howevers in this reply), if you go this route, stay away from the redijects. From what I have seen, they appear underdosed. Any questions, just ask.

Cheers

Similar Forum Threads

1. How many pills do you pop a day?
    By bigbadboss101 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 09-05-2014, 07:54 AM
  2. Exercise In A Pill
    By DarCSA in forum Supplements
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 02-01-2003, 09:57 PM
  3. D-bol question......
    By JBlaze in forum Anabolics