- 06-25-2003, 08:27 PM
- 06-25-2003, 08:53 PM
They sell the same bottles that nizoralman offers in canada for $9 canadian. Those guys jacked up the prices big time! Check ebay, there are guys that sell it for $19 canadian on there last time i checked.
- 06-25-2003, 09:41 PM
?? I did check nizoralmans website and he doesn't say prices are in Canadian $ (and nizoralman sells his for 120ml nizoral for $17 w/o shipping not $9). Plus nizoralmans products are not normal brandname stuff as well - correct me if I'm wrong.
And I not sure if you have checked the inhousepharm website but they have some tamox w/o prescription.
06-25-2003, 11:02 PM
No, i was saying that there are guys on ebay that sell the stuff cheaper. That site has prices in usd which is more expensive than the ebay guys. I was just letting you know how much they acutally sell nizoral (brand name, same that nizoralman carries) for like $9 canadian. Tamax you can buy for liquid research cheaper too.
06-26-2003, 09:25 AM
Thanks for the info. I use liquid products but pills are better when I travel.
Similar Forum Threads
- By shady in forum General ChatReplies: 29Last Post: 02-07-2004, 11:27 PM
- By dez/null in forum General ChatReplies: 16Last Post: 01-18-2003, 03:30 AM
- By snakeman458 in forum General ChatReplies: 36Last Post: 12-13-2002, 12:46 PM
- By labrad in forum General ChatReplies: 11Last Post: 12-13-2002, 01:32 AM
- By Beast1 in forum General ChatReplies: 4Last Post: 12-02-2002, 04:22 PM