The "I promised piston" Propadrol/Zol Log

kjkriston

kjkriston

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Here we go. Today was Day 1 of 60mg Prop/ 300mg Zol. I will not go into the support supps because i think it is repetitive and boring. But here is the interesting stuff.

weight: 225
bf%: 18
Left Arm: 17"
Right Arm: 17.5"
Waist: 40"
Chest: 48"
L. Forearm: 13"
R. Forearm: 13.75" (Yes I am right handed you a**holes)

Diet is semi-clean today but will be clean through out. Looking to consume around 3000 cals a day which is around maintenance but looking for size if I feel the need to eat more. Protein intake is right around 300grams a day. I am unfortunately a beer conosiuer (sp?) and do have a beer or two a day. Which I know pisses some of you off. Other than that my diet is very clean and locked on. I will NOT update everyday because I am a lazy fvck. I will however update at least 3 times per week and will be lifting atleast 5-6 days per week on my normal lifting schedule. Looking for lean mass and more viens..........arent we all. I think this will be the stack of all stacks to acomplish the true recomp.Good luck to me.....!

Please dont ask PCT questions....got it locked....SERm and all .....keep the Q's about the stack and how I am feeling.

kjkriston

kjkriston

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
BTW I am still seriously considering throwing in 6mg of TRN as well.....any thoughts.....?

BTW: I am also taking 10mg per day of glutamine pre and postwo
I am also taking VasoXplode by Scivation for PreWO. This stuff rocks honestly. Not too much of anything involved. Just good energy and good focus, pretty good pump. Waiting for the prop to start pumpin....yeah boy......

Last edited:
pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
you caught my eye! lol. I like the intro i feel yah haha.

about the trn i think you should hold off for now. jmo.

is this going to be a 4 weeker?

kjkriston

kjkriston

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I agree on the holding off of the TRN...and yes this is a 4 weeker.

ThisGuy02

ThisGuy02

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I'm really interested in this stack. I have a bottle of WinZtrol in my supply, and was considering Propadrol during my current stack, but this seem like it would be REALLY lean.

Can't wait to see how it goes. Good luck! :thumbsup:

kjkriston

kjkriston

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I am real excited for this .... today is my day off so tommorrow I will report in if I can. Oh and just to please the crowd PCT will consist of Clomid, DHEA, ATD, and some fenugreek and maca.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I am real excited for this .... today is my day off so tommorrow I will report in if I can. Oh and just to please the crowd post cycle therapy will consist of Clomid, DHEA, ATD, and some fenugreek and maca.
fvck ATD, cant stand what it does to my libido mixed with SERMs post cycle.

DHEA, im wondering how you will like that in PCT, I kinda never liked the idea but i could have the wrong impression on it.

what kind of maca are you going to use? I used NOW's maca and didnt notice much of anything. I was taking 3g and up.

ThisGuy02

ThisGuy02

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I am real excited for this .... today is my day off so tommorrow I will report in if I can. Oh and just to please the crowd post cycle therapy will consist of Clomid, DHEA, ATD, and some fenugreek and maca.
props on the Clomid. for some reason it's gotten a bad rap of late. 1 question, no tamoxifen?

-bman-

Awards
i dont like clomid because of the fact it makes me cry during shoprite commercials

kjkriston

kjkriston

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I have never had the emotional side effects or any side effects for that matter with clomid. The ATD will be a low dose and I will be using NOW maca. I noticed quite an increase in "volume" last time I used it and the DHEA will be 100mg only for the first 2 weeks just to minimize the hormonal crash.

Today was chest day. Great workout and great pump. Not sure if it was an above normal but it felt good and strength was around or slightly above normal. weight is 226.8 but I fluctuate up to 3 lbs per day sometimes.

As for the tamox I may order some from the great reviews it has gotten. I will let you guys know if I order some.

One little piece of information I didnt mention is that I recently had gyno surgery on my right nipple and I am really hoping that I dont get any in my left nipple. I think my gyno was superdrol induced and I didnt run a SERM after that cycle and I think that was the problem. Much more experienced from then till now.

Gutterpump

Gutterpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
and the DHEA will be 100mg only for the first 2 weeks just to minimize the hormonal crash.
This caught my eye. How about ramping down on your cycle while you ramp into a full post cycle therapy concurrently? Would this be an optimal way to go to minimize any hormonal crash?

Just asking because I don't see too many ppl do it that way (ramping down into post cycle therapy) but to me it makes sense to do so.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
how much did the surgery cost and did it scar you noticably?

ThisGuy02

ThisGuy02

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I have never had the emotional side effects or any side effects for that matter with clomid. The ATD will be a low dose and I will be using NOW maca. I noticed quite an increase in "volume" last time I used it and the DHEA will be 100mg only for the first 2 weeks just to minimize the hormonal crash.

Today was chest day. Great workout and great pump. Not sure if it was an above normal but it felt good and strength was around or slightly above normal. weight is 226.8 but I fluctuate up to 3 lbs per day sometimes.

As for the tamox I may order some from the great reviews it has gotten. I will let you guys know if I order some.

One little piece of information I didnt mention is that I recently had gyno surgery on my right nipple and I am really hoping that I dont get any in my left nipple. I think my gyno was superdrol induced and I didnt run a SERM after that cycle and I think that was the problem. Much more experienced from then till now.
I agree, I've never had anything but good results from clomid.

I can't stress this enough, whether it's nolvadex, or a generic, or whatever...get yourself some tamoxifen nitrate!

The gyno is one of the things that concerns me about propadrol, since it's a progestin, but then again so is TRN and I've run that twice with no incidence. However, I did run a low dose (4mg) both times.

by the way, I've often heard that b6 and b12 whil on cycle can help reduce the risk of gyno. I've always included them, since they can't really hurt, right?

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I agree, I've never had anything but good results from clomid.

I can't stress this enough, whether it's nolvadex, or a generic, or whatever...get yourself some tamoxifen nitrate!

The gyno is one of the things that concerns me about propadrol, since it's a progestin, but then again so is TRN and I've run that twice with no incidence. However, I did run a low dose (4mg) both times.

by the way, I've often heard that b6 and b12 whil on cycle can help reduce the risk of gyno. I've always included them, since they can't really hurt, right?
well they say high doses of b6 for long periods can cause nerve damage....b12 ive never tried. but hey i think they have there place in a cycle just keep it reasonable dosing.

tamoxifen nitrate huh? hmmm....neverheard of it. now tamoxifen citrate yah.

ThisGuy02

ThisGuy02

Banned
Awards
  • Established
well they say high doses of b6 for long periods can cause nerve damage....b12 ive never tried. but hey i think they have there place in a cycle just keep it reasonable dosing.

tamoxifen nitrate huh? hmmm....neverheard of it. now tamoxifen citrate yah.
yeah, it's the same, but it'll blow up if you light it!

...sorry, about that little typo there. :dump:

kjkriston

kjkriston

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
As far as the surgery cost I honestly dont know......as far as the scar goes you have to look hard to see it as the scar goes along the very edge of the upper half of my nipple. It looks so much better than even my left nipple which has no gyno at all. Its now very flat and blends in nicely.

On the ramping down....not gonna do that. I am running this for 4 full weeks of results. My post cycle therapy will take care of the shutdown and hormal inbalance.

I am currently pricing the Tamox and the dosage....any input on the dosage schedule?

Also: I had no problem with TRN and gyno ...SD was the only thing that aggrevated it and like I said I had no SERM to combat it at the time. Also my cycle of 750mg Test E/week really pissed it off.

ThisGuy02

ThisGuy02

Banned
Awards
  • Established
As far as the surgery cost I honestly dont know......as far as the scar goes you have to look hard to see it as the scar goes along the very edge of the upper half of my nipple. It looks so much better than even my left nipple which has no gyno at all. Its now very flat and blends in nicely.

On the ramping down....not gonna do that. I am running this for 4 full weeks of results. My post cycle therapy will take care of the shutdown and hormal inbalance.

I am currently pricing the Tamox and the dosage....any input on the dosage schedule?

Also: I had no problem with TRN and gyno ...superdrol was the only thing that aggrevated it and like I said I had no SERM to combat it at the time. Also my cycle of 750mg Test E/week really pissed it off.
Typical dosing schedules are:

40/40/20/20
or
40/30/20/10

I'll b keeping an eye on this one. I'm pretty much decided on trying this stuff out for my next cycle...just trying to figure out what I want to stack it with to really cut up, whether Ztrol, or one of these new similar phs, like oxyguno or furazadrol...or maybe ztrol and one of these...hmmm (this would take plenty of cissus, i think, but could be worth it).

I'm curious as to the reports of big time weight loss, whio putting on lean muscle. They all say that, then you get bigger, but not much leaner, so I'm wondering how effective this one is to that end.

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
NICEEEEEE glad to see your runnin the log man! now i can see what other effects this has for others too... im lovin it right now at day 10, gl man. btw you been by my log?

edit: just noticed your avi is the guy from ong bak

kjkriston

kjkriston

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
NICEEEEEE glad to see your runnin the log man! now i can see what other effects this has for others too... im lovin it right now at day 10, gl man. btw you been by my log?

edit: just noticed your avi is the guy from ong bak
Yes I have been by your log.....should be interesting to compare results......oh and Tony Jaa is amazing......

kjkriston

kjkriston

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I am planning on posting before and after pics if I can find my digi camera......not looking good right now. but I WILL try.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

Also: I had no problem with TRN and gyno ...superdrol was the only thing that aggrevated it and like I said I had no SERM to combat it at the time. Also my cycle of 750mg Test E/week really pissed it off.
does this mean you are done with using test?

kjkriston

kjkriston

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I'll def. use test again I just need to be better prepared to combat estrogen related sides.

kjkriston

kjkriston

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
OK...sorry for the huge gap guys. I just moved and just now got my internet back...good news. This stack is awesome. Great pumps 6 lbs, major strength and getting super hard. Ill post more later but just wanted you guys to know I was still alive.

ThisGuy02

ThisGuy02

Banned
Awards
  • Established
OK...sorry for the huge gap guys. I just moved and just now got my internet back...good news. This stack is awesome. Great pumps 6 lbs, major strength and getting super hard. Ill post more later but just wanted you guys to know I was still alive.
good to have you back dude, i was getting worried you were goin to pull a Sopranos on us with this log.

kjkriston

kjkriston

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Headed out for my back workout.....will update tonight on some measurements and weight progress.

kjkriston

kjkriston

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Here is my ever so delayed update.

Day 17
Left Arm: 17.5 ..+.5
Right Arm: 18 ...+.5
Left Forearm: 14.5...+1.5...WTF?
Right forearm: 14.5...+.75
Chest: 48.5 ...+.5
Waist: 39.25... -.75
Weight: 230 + 5lbs

So as you can see this has been a pretty succesful cycle so far... No sides except for some mild acne have been reported. Havent droppped alot of BF but am Def. more defined and Way harder. Ill update again in a few.

Last edited:
kjkriston

kjkriston

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
After yesterdays arm workout I believe this maybe be my favorite cycle ever. My pumps are, dare I say, Superdrol like. It hurt bad yesterday. Strength is still increasing and like I said my only side so far is slight acne....however I am now begining to feel a slight drop in libido. I give more on that tomorrow.

kjkriston

kjkriston

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Chest Day...wow....each workout is getting better than the last. I am however begining to experience some elbow pain. Hopefully it will subside. I think this stuff is finally drying me out a little.

kjkriston

kjkriston

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Elbow pain has subsuded....todays my day off. I will update tommorrow. Guess everyoner unsubscribed form this thread....oh well....Ill keep logging through the end anyway...

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
im still here....cmon man show some faith! Afterall you stuck me in your title lol. I thought about this stack before but after what happened to poopypants, im not sure ill touch propadrol.

MrBiggs

Awards
I'm following your thread I can't wait to start my cycle. Whats ur body fat goal when ur done?

kjkriston

kjkriston

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Ummmm....what happened to poopy...what did I miss? My bf goal is 17-18.

Edit: Just read his log...sucks about the gyno...so far I have had 0 sides except the little acne. BTW my elbow and shoulder are hurting now. Better get some more cissus. And if my BF goal sounds high its cuz I plan on continuing my cut for atleast 6 weeks after cycle...my FINAL BF goal is sub 12 in the next 5 months.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
keep that water intake up bro! forreal, as PumpingIron said, "if youre not taking a piss every 30min then youre not drinking enough water" (not exact words). That will help your joints that are most likely drying out from the zol.

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
im still here....cmon man show some faith! Afterall you stuck me in your title lol. I thought about this stack before but after what happened to poopypants, im not sure ill touch propadrol.
well i dunno if you should steer clear yet PP, it was kickin ae up until i ran inot my flare up.. and notice i say flare up, i have existing gyno and so taking a progestin just wasnt a smart move on my part period, i dont know that i should ever take another until i get it completely gone or surgically removed.

so if you want to try it i wouldnt use that to stop you unless your in a similar situation with pre-exsting gyno or knw you are prone to it. either way just keep an eye on it to make sure you dont have any problems.

other then that i would just look out for joint dryness.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
well i dunno if you should steer clear yet PP, it was kickin ae up until i ran inot my flare up.. and notice i say flare up, i have existing gyno and so taking a progestin just wasnt a smart move on my part period, i dont know that i should ever take another until i get it completely gone or surgically removed.

so if you want to try it i wouldnt use that to stop you unless your in a similar situation with pre-exsting gyno or knw you are prone to it. either way just keep an eye on it to make sure you dont have any problems.

other then that i would just look out for joint dryness.
yeah...sadly im in the same situation as you poopy.

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
hmmm then ya id choose somethin else, sorry bro, maybe if you stacked it with a prolactin inhibitor but at that point i dont know that its worth it with everything else out there...

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
well ill be messing with epidrol in a bit....looks like that and zol are the only OTC stuff i can safely take imo. I want a difference in the gyno so i can be wayyyyyy more cautious with test and other injectables in the future. Most likely nolva and aromasin together with any other cycles that include aromatizables like test. thats the plan at least.

kjkriston

kjkriston

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
OK...so all the prop and zol is gone and I am in PCT. Gained 6.5 lbs. Dropped 2 % BF. and put a lot of size and strength on. I give this cycle as a cut/strength an 8.5 out of 10. I think if you were to add TRN in the mix it would be a 10 but 2 progestins may scare some people.

I do have a question that I need some input on. For about the last three weeks my left side (non dominant) muscles have been getting a much bigger and fuller pump than my right side. I am using same weights for each side and I have good form, so I have no idea why this is? Any thoughts for anyone.

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
lucky????? that is if your left side is lagging like mine...

ThisGuy02

ThisGuy02

Banned
Awards
  • Established
OK...so all the prop and zol is gone and I am in post cycle therapy. Gained 6.5 lbs. Dropped 2 % BF. and put a lot of size and strength on. I give this cycle as a cut/strength an 8.5 out of 10. I think if you were to add TRN in the mix it would be a 10 but 2 progestins may scare some people.

I do have a question that I need some input on. For about the last three weeks my left side (non dominant) muscles have been getting a much bigger and fuller pump than my right side. I am using same weights for each side and I have good form, so I have no idea why this is? Any thoughts for anyone.

I priced everything and I may not get to run this cycle as soon as I'd hoped...at least not the way I want to do it. I'm kinda bummed, particularly after reading your final results.

kjkriston

kjkriston

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Libido was fine with no shrinkage at all. Libido has dropped slightly while in PCT but nothing horrible.