Is Epistane a steroid?

1. Registered User
    Answers

Is Epistane a steroid?

I guess it can be kind of a gray area with definitions... What makes Epistane a steroid (or not a steroid?)?

How does it compare to things like Dianabol?

2. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Answers

Correct me if I'm wrong, but it's a steroid because it is an active hormone on its own, meaning it doesn't have to convert to another hormone in the body to exert its effects, like a prohormone does.
  3. Registered User
    Answers

Hmm... good way of defining it. Is Epistane really a hormone, or is it one of those "herbal mix" ****boxes that has lavendar leaves and candy sprinkles in it? I'm not saying it is that, I'm saying I don't know and their website doesn't really clarify that sufficiently for my liking.
    •   

4. Registered User
    Answers

Epistane is a real hormonal product.
  5. Registered User
    Answers

It's every bit as much of a steroid as dianabol is, the only difference being legality.
  6. Banned
    Answers

where can you buy epistane and who makes it.is it the same thing or in the same class as havoc.
  7. Recovering AXoholic
    Board Sponsor
    Answers

A steroid (by definition) is a 17 carbon tetra-ring: consisting of three 6-membered rings, and a 5-membered ring at the end of the chain; therefore, not only is epistane a steroid, so are a lot of other compounds which are not considered AAS.

If you are looking for something that will not cause you to fail an AAS drug test, I would recommend you keep looking.
    Athletic Xtreme Rep
    Bob@athleticxtreme.com
    IFFI
    Ask me about the Athletic Xtreme Product Line
  8. Registered User
    Answers

yeahright and couldigga are both correct. technically all steroids are hormonal products. however, basically all prohormones are modified or designer versions of steroids that either are, or convert to active substances in the body.
  9. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by rpen22 View Post
    Correct me if I'm wrong, but it's a steroid because it is an active hormone on its own, meaning it doesn't have to convert to another hormone in the body to exert its effects, like a prohormone does.
    But most so called "prohormones" are steroids in their own right - take androstenedione for example. It's a steroid (displays activity at the androgen receptor) but is almost always labelled a "prohormone" because it converts to test. By that logic test could also be called a prohormone because it converts to DHT (or estradiol).

A true prohormone would be something like Vitamin D which displays no hormonal activity itself, but converts to a molecule which does.
  10. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by V00D00 View Post
    however, basically all prohormones are modified or designer versions of steroids that either are, or convert to active substances in the body.
    And sometimes they are both with the "prohormone" having intrinsic anabolic properties even before conversion.
  11. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Sonicology View Post
    But most so called "prohormones" are steroids in their own right - take androstenedione for example. It's a steroid (displays activity at the androgen receptor) but is almost always labelled a "prohormone" because it converts to test. By that logic test could also be called a prohormone because it converts to DHT (or estradiol).

A true prohormone would be something like Vitamin D which displays no hormonal activity itself, but converts to a molecule which does.
    Okay, I was oversimplifying it a lot. I see what you're saying and I agree. That's just the way I was trying to show the difference between these products which are sometimes labeled prohormones, like Methasteron which I don't see as really a precursor yet as an active steroid on its own, and products like 3-AD. But I see the problem with explaining it that way. I'm glad you pointed that out.
  12. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by PhilABowl View Post
    I guess it can be kind of a gray area with definitions... What makes Epistane a steroid (or not a steroid?)?

How does it compare to things like Dianabol?
    1) No need for conversion.

2) Less water retention, bloat. Kind of like cousins. Ones big and beefy, the other is hard and less bloated. Both are rather sides free with obvious cautions.

3) The only difference in this moment is the scheduling. With neither you are no longer "natural."
    My The 1 LOG: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/254164-my-one-log.html
  13. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by motiv8er View Post
    1) No need for conversion.

2) Less water retention, bloat. Kind of like cousins. Ones big and beefy, the other is hard and less bloated. Both are rather sides free with obvious cautions.

3) The only difference in this moment is the scheduling. With neither you are no longer "natural."
    Gotcha. I'm not concerned with testing or any of that; I'm just trying to figure out which of the popular things out today are made from Timbuktu Walawalawala Root type bull****, and which things are actual "useful" stuff. (No offense to the grasseater folks, just not my bag of tricks).

Sorry to sound ignorant... unfortunately there doesn't seem to be a rule that prevents the "herbal" stuff from being labeled as if it were "Real" and vice versa.
  14. Registered User
    Answers

Will Epistane show up on a steroid test?

If so, what pro-hormones can I take that will not?

Also, is Epitiostanol and epitestosterone the same thing?

If an AAS test checks for epitestosterone, is Epistane going to convert into that?
  15. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  205 lbs.
    Answers

this may be an absolute dumb question..but in my research ppl are saying that sd, pp and"EPI" are the top dogs in the PH category, so my questions is, is "epistane" epi? and if so then havoc would be epi too, right??

someone please advise me on this
  16. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  180 lbs.
    Answers

Yes you are correct wolfe. Dont forget to add the "tren" products in that mix though.

None of those three are PH's though. All are active steroids.

To the OP. Just google the name. It takes 10 seconds to find the actual active steroid for any compound out.
  17. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  205 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Smiley View Post
    Yes you are correct wolfe. Dont forget to add the "tren" products in that mix though.

To the OP. Just google the name. It takes 10 seconds to find the actual active steroid for any compound out.
    wait a min so you are saying that epistane and havoc are REAL steroids and not PH's???
  18. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by James214 View Post
    Will Epistane show up on a steroid test?

If so, what pro-hormones can I take that will not?

Also, is Epitiostanol and epitestosterone the same thing?

If an AAS test checks for epitestosterone, is Epistane going to convert into that?
    In order:

Probably, unless it is a test that only looks for certain steroids (like a home testing kit). Sanctioning organizations like the Olympic Committee, NCAA, NFL, NBA, etc. would definitely test for it, so if you're an athlete, keep looking.

No, they aren't the same thing.

Epistane doesn't convert into anything; it's already active on its own.
  19. Banned
    Stats
    5'11"  195 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by wolfe14 View Post
    wait a min so you are saying that epistane and havoc are REAL steroids and not PH's???

By definiton yes.

By the legal system no (not yet)

edit: the stickies up there answer all of these questions.
  20. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  180 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by wolfe14 View Post
    Yes that is what i am saying. Whats the real difference to you anyways? Both do the same thing.
  21. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  185 lbs.
    Answers

iS epi considered a class I or Class II ph.

There is one big post going around classifying it at 1, bc it is progestin based

BUT

Ive also read that epi, as well as all other 17a- compounds are automatically Class II?

???
  22. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  176 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Smiley View Post

Not to get off topic, but I was under the assumtion that most "tren" products (obviously aside from inject. trenbolone) are prohormones (dienelone precursors) and not steroids. I could be way off though. If I am disregard the comment, as my area of expertise is lacking in the progestin category.
  23. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.
    Answers

THEY ARE ROIDS!!! Epistane is methylated epitiostanol which is an active anabolic steroid... The oral tren products you see, methylated dienelone also an active anabolic steriod...Superdrol is methylated masteron an active anabolic steroid... ect ect ect...
  24. Banned
    Stats
    5'11"  160 lbs.
    Answers

so EPISTERONE is a
    PH/ ROID but if you go to amazon and look for this product it says its a pro-Anabolic? whats a Pro Anabolic? and assuming this a pct would be necessary?
  25. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  163 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by clax View Post
    so EPISTERONE is a
    PH/ ROID but if you go to amazon and look for this product it says its a pro-Anabolic? whats a Pro Anabolic? and assuming this a pct would be necessary?
    look at the ingrediants. What makes a damn steroid is NOT the name, but whats in it.

Many legal supplements use knockoff names of Anabolics to sell their goods. Makes em sound more potent. If what you mean with Episterone is the same one I looked up...its just a cheap sup, highly overpriced. By FightLabs?

The ingredient in real Epistane will be

2, 3a-Epithio-17a-methyletioallo cholan-17b-ol
  26. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  235 lbs.
    Answers

Its a roid allllll right im running it right meow stacked with 11-sterone(not sure if this has to convert or is active?) But yes I am ending day 12 with epistane and I am cutting 1k under my maintence cals- has my strength decreased? No it has actually increased a little......it has anabolic and androgenic activity as well...instead of needing to shave every other day I pretty muc hhave to shave every day....it is a steroid
    Test e/dbol/epi/winnie
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/164764-schwellington-has-been.html
  27. Banned
    Stats
    5'11"  160 lbs.
    Answers

still confused is EPISTERONE used in a pct or as the main cycle? and thats correct its by fight labs.
  28. Banned
    Stats
    5'11"  160 lbs.
    Answers

and when looking at supplements what are ingredients that you should look for and what does make up a PH or steroid?
  29. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  221 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by schwellington View Post
    .....it has anabolic and androgenic activity as well...instead of needing to shave every other day I pretty muc hhave to shave every day....it is a steroid
    lol, that was a terrible way to explain it.
  30. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  235 lbs.
    Answers

yeah I guess your right huh? To someone who has no idea about steroids that was a really bad way lol
    Test e/dbol/epi/winnie
  31. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  235 lbs.
    Answers

clax what are the ingredients in episterone?
    Test e/dbol/epi/winnie
  32. Banned
    Stats
    5'11"  160 lbs.
    Answers

ya or what things should you look for in a supp to know that supp does what it says Ie what builds muscles, burns fat...ECT what are some key identifiers?
  33. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  235 lbs.
    Answers

the only way to know what a supp does imo is to look at the ingredients and then research the ingredients.....and then if you have done your research IN ALL AREAS try it out
    Test e/dbol/epi/winnie
  34. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  163 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by clax View Post
    ya or what things should you look for in a supp to know that supp does what it says Ie what builds muscles, burns fat...ECT what are some key identifiers?
    dude your not getting it...Look up the ingredients in said product, then google each damn ingredient and look up what it is...

Thus letting you know if it is a roid...
  35. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  235 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Zero V View Post
    dude your not getting it...Look up the ingredients in said product, then google each damn ingredient and look up what it is...

Thus letting you know if it is a roid...
    What he said
    Test e/dbol/epi/winnie
  36. Banned
    Stats
    5'11"  170 lbs.
    Answers

why did this thread need multiple bumps over multiple years.
  37. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  197 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by deadaim View Post
    why did this thread need multiple bumps over multiple years.
    Lol
    This Sh*t was funny but it did answer a few questions that are important to newbies ... Everyone starts somewhere
  38. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  225 lbs.
    Answers

See you all back at this old thread in 2022
  39. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"  171 lbs.
    Answers

Bump lol...jk
  40. Registered User
    Stats