New to injectables

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. Quote Originally Posted by UNCfan1 View Post
    RA the man with all of the answers lol.

What dose would be good for the D-bol? 40mg? What about using Superdrol to kickstart? Bad idea?
    Personally, I would rather see you use some SD to kickstart. I've followed your logs around long enough to have an idea of how you grow... I would say SD would be best, but if you go the dbol route, it's not uncommon (especially for people as big as you) to run 50mgs to start.

2. Quote Originally Posted by RisingAgainst View Post
    Personally, I would rather see you use some superdrol to kickstart. I've followed your logs around long enough to have an idea of how you grow... I would say SD would be best, but if you go the dbol route, it's not uncommon (especially for people as big as you) to run 50mgs to start.
    I would prob go with SD since I have some and its good til 2009. That gives me time to hit a couple more PH's cycles hunt down some Test-E.
    •   

3. arimidex isn't too expensive...def. worth it, IMO

4. stay away from superdrol cuz of the delayed gyno it can cause trust me i know that combined with the aromatizing test can hurt you.

I think var is good for a first timer. Dont expect a whole lot tho its better to underestimate with gear i think so you dont come out disappointed.

arimidex is pretty cheap where i can get it. Anastrazole is the best but now that is pricey!

5. PP, Arimidex is Anastrazole....
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by PumpingIron View Post
    PP, Arimidex is Anastrazole....
    hahahahaha LOL. I meant Exemestane aka Aromasin, sorry. thanks for catching that.

7. No prob...have you used aromasin?

8. can anyone write some quick infor distinguishing the mode of action, effectiveness, personal experience with, etc between arimidex\anastrozole vs aromasin.... just for final clarification

thx

9. Quote Originally Posted by PumpingIron View Post
    No prob...have you used aromasin?
    no but i def. will when i do another test cycle. I hear alot of good things and have read alot of studies on it as well. Its pretty much the best AI out there by many accounts.
    When i used Adex i didnt think it was that effective but it could have been the source...
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. New to injectable need advice.
    By Zach0075 in forum Old School Hormone Use
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 04-18-2016, 10:58 PM
  2. New to injections
    By trendyhipster in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 01-18-2011, 07:07 PM
  3. new to powerlifting
    By Sanosuke in forum Training Forum