Iforce 1,4 AD Bold

Status
Not open for further replies.

denaliDriver7

Awards
Any one ever use it? if so could you share your experience, is it a good product?
Thanks in advance

fritzer

fritzer

Awards
  • Established
You have to use at least 600mg a day for it to be effective... so you are looking at 1 bottle for $30 lasting you ten days... so it gets expensive

V00D00

V00D00

Awards
dose it at 500-800mg a day. 8 weeks. post cycle therapy should look like hypertest and formadrol, it wont shut you down and youll stack on a pound or two a week.

sides: oily skin, acne, appetite increases, slight endurance increase.

email or message me if you have further questions as i dont surf threads as often as i should on AM.

same_old

Banned
Awards
  • Established
dose it at 500-800mg a day. 8 weeks. post cycle therapy should look like hypertest and formadrol, it wont shut you down and youll stack on a pound or two a week.

sides: oily skin, acne, appetite increases, slight endurance increase.

email or message me if you have further questions as i dont surf threads as often as i should on AM.
hypertest and formadrol? who do you work for? as for now, i would question every word this guy writes.

1,4ad works. you'll notice effects within days. it's just fast-acting EQ, so the sides and benefits are the same, just quicker onset. look up EQ effects and that's what you get. anxiety may be an issue, but you'll get veiny as all hell and be able to work out with less fatigue. it is generaly mild, however, but noticeable. also, health-related sides are much less than 17aa orals.

also, i'm 250-270lb (varies) and i never go over 800mg anymore. i used 1200mg back in 2005 and about had a panic attack 24/7.

RisingAgainst

RisingAgainst

Banned
Awards
  • Established
hypertest and formadrol? who do you work for? as for now, i would question every word this guy writes.

1,4ad works. you'll notice effects within days. it's just fast-acting EQ, so the sides and benefits are the same, just quicker onset. look up EQ effects and that's what you get. anxiety may be an issue, but you'll get veiny as all hell and be able to work out with less fatigue. it is generaly mild, however, but noticeable. also, health-related sides are much less than 17aa orals.

also, i'm 250-270lb (varies) and i never go over 800mg anymore. i used 1200mg back in 2005 and about had a panic attack 24/7.
"who do you work for?" LMAO!

Formadrol + Hypertest is his way of saying a light post cycle therapy... it is barely even suppressive.

AND to top this one off, it's NOT fast acting, its one of the slowest acting phs you will ever run, Voo and I have both ran this and have extensive knowledge of it. Quicker onset... nope, not with BOLD... Vascularity, definitely- sides, nothing notable except for some oily skin. Rebuttle same old ?

V00D00

V00D00

Awards
i would too. i occasionally tell people to inject gasoline into their viens to clean out cell receptors.

logic is key, by formadrol and hypertest i meant a weak post cycle therapy will be fine. never had an anxiety issue from bold, ran it at 1000mg daily for a week. all it made me do higher than about 700mg was break out uncontrollably with little if any difference in gains.

grila jujitsu

grila jujitsu

Awards
  • Established
go to my thread about it. it will tell you everything you need to know

natiels

natiels

Board Supporter
Awards

Formadrol + Hypertest is his way of saying a light post cycle therapy... it is barely even suppressive.

AND to top this one off, it's NOT fast acting, its one of the slowest acting phs you will ever run, Voo and I have both ran this and have extensive knowledge of it. Quicker onset... nope, not with BOLD... Vascularity, definitely- sides, nothing notable except for some oily skin. Rebuttle same old ?
I would have to side with same_old. It would be a lot quicker since you basically get the boldenone converted within hours in your system vs an injection of eq taking weeks to bring levels up due to the time it takes to break down the ester.

Maybe I am misunderstanding and you are comparing it to other orals in which case I would have to agree with you that it does not kick in as quickly.

It is a great compound tho. I did not feel any negative sides while taking 6-800mg/day and made slow/consistent gains throughout the cycle. It is also non-toxic which is quite nice and post cycle therapy recovery is pretty easy.

I am currently pulsing this compound, but only about a week in so no feedback on that yet. I did not buy any iForce BOLD tho. That is way overpriced and underdosed. Would be nice if a board sponser picked up some bulk 1,4.

RisingAgainst

RisingAgainst

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Maybe I am misunderstanding and you are comparing it to other orals in which case I would have to agree with you that it does not kick in as quickly.
"its one of the slowest acting phs you will ever run," Yup, I didn't compare it to the AAS version of anything ;)

same_old

Banned
Awards
  • Established

jesus i am tired of dealing with your arrogant and uninformed posts. you rarely have a fcuking clue what you're talking about, despite asserting everything as if it were gospel. you bring down the entire community with your piss-poor attitude and passing off observations like they were facts.

1,4ad converts to the base hormone - straight up boldenone. there is no quicker way to get the steroid into your body, besides maybe a bold base TD application or injection (the latter is usually incredibly painful)...it is absolutely fast to product the effects that boldenone produces. boldenone itself is not an incredibly strong steroid, so these effects arent going to blow you out of the water in a week or two.

bottom line? 1,4ad is absolutely fast-acting, but boldenone isnt strong, therefore it may take a few weeks for really noticeable effects.

anxiety is hit or miss with boldenone. some get it, some dont. i got it after just a couple days on 1,4ad back in 2005, and i also get it when i've used EQ, bold cyp or bold base TD in the past, but it took a bit longer. the simple fact that the drug exerts this side within days is obvious evidence that it is fast-acting.

also, telling a kid that PCT with just an AI is fine after an 8 week cycle of a suppressive steroid (i suspect it shuts you down almost completely when run at 1g/d) is completely irresponsible.

V00D00

V00D00

Awards
jesus i am tired of dealing with your arrogant and uninformed posts. you rarely have a fcuking clue what you're talking about, despite asserting everything as if it were gospel. you bring down the entire community with your piss-poor attitude and passing off observations like they were facts.

1,4ad converts to the base hormone - straight up boldenone. there is no quicker way to get the steroid into your body, besides maybe a bold base TD application or injection (the latter is usually incredibly painful)...it is absolutely fast to product the effects that boldenone produces. boldenone itself is not an incredibly strong steroid, so these effects arent going to blow you out of the water in a week or two.

bottom line? 1,4ad is absolutely fast-acting, but boldenone isnt strong, therefore it may take a few weeks for really noticeable effects.

anxiety is hit or miss with boldenone. some get it, some dont. i got it after just a couple days on 1,4ad back in 2005, and i also get it when i've used EQ, bold cyp or bold base TD in the past, but it took a bit longer. the simple fact that the drug exerts this side within days is obvious evidence that it is fast-acting.

also, telling a kid that post cycle therapy with just an AI is fine after an 8 week cycle of a suppressive steroid (i suspect it shuts you down almost completely when run at 1g/d) is completely irresponsible.
well hating on RA isnt gonna get ya anywhere. in fact:

however for the most part i agree with everything you said. With the exception of the fact I told him to run 500-800mg a day, more like 5-600 though. I didnt shut down, and frankly, even with high dose methylboldenone (like Im on now) I still havent shut down, even when combined with methoxy tren and halo.

natiels

natiels

Board Supporter
Awards
You have no class V00. Posting that pic proves it. Arguments are where half of the facts end up being brought to the surface in many topics on AM. Unless people decide to just resort to insults instead of bringing any useful information to the table.... like you just did.

V00D00

V00D00

Awards
You have no class V00. Posting that pic proves it. Arguments are where half of the facts end up being brought to the surface in many topics on AM. Unless people decide to just resort to insults instead of bringing any useful information to the table.... like you just did.
for a second I thought about swatting you with a newspaper and saying "NO" but then I realized I came across as a ****, and was trying to convey with the pic that he shouldnt go off on RA, because its internet fighting, and thats all I ever see here, and it direly needs to stop.

and I do have no class, in fact, I pride myself on it. ;)

RisingAgainst

RisingAgainst

Banned
Awards
  • Established

also, telling a kid that post cycle therapy with just an AI is fine after an 8 week cycle of a suppressive steroid (i suspect it shuts you down almost completely when run at 1g/d) is completely irresponsible.
Dude, for cycles like BOLD (which is (no matter what you THINK) is NOT very suppressive at all) running an AI/Test booster combo is MORE THAN ENOUGH. Bloodwork has been done on this several times, and I will have some bloodwork for my cycle which was BOLD, methylated BOLD (not the dbol precursor) and Halo, and btw, I'm not running a SERM because I'm not a FOLLOWER, I do my own research and make my OWN decisions... try it sometime.

V00D00

V00D00

Awards
Dude, for cycles like BOLD (which is (no matter what you THINK) is NOT very suppressive at all) running an AI/Test booster combo is MORE THAN ENOUGH. Bloodwork has been done on this several times, and I will have some bloodwork for my cycle which was BOLD, methylated BOLD (not the dbol precursor) and Halo, and btw, I'm not running a SERM because I'm not a FOLLOWER, I do my own research and make my OWN decisions... try it sometime.
careful there custer, youre taking on numbers you cant handle with the serm commentary. bold isnt suppressive, ran it 9weeks for my first cycle, no shut down, hell i even doped it with a 4 week of m14add from cel in the middle of things. was slow, lean, and generally in my eyes a weak ph.

RisingAgainst

RisingAgainst

Banned
Awards
  • Established
careful there custer, youre taking on numbers you cant handle with the serm commentary. bold isnt suppressive, ran it 9weeks for my first cycle, no shut down, hell i even doped it with a 4 week of m14add from cel in the middle of things. was slow, lean, and generally in my eyes a weak ph.
I specified that for *this* cycle only, not others. ;)

PhilABowl

PhilABowl

Awards
  • Established
well hating on RA isnt gonna get ya anywhere. in fact:

however for the most part i agree with everything you said. With the exception of the fact I told him to run 500-800mg a day, more like 5-600 though. I didnt shut down, and frankly, even with high dose methylboldenone (like Im on now) I still havent shut down, even when combined with methoxy tren and halo.
Anybody who says that picture isn't funny, either can't see it, or hasn't understood it properly.

same_old

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i will eat my hat if you can show me bloodwork from a trusted member (or at least someone who can control an experiment) that indicates very little suppression from 1g+ of 1,4ad. i'll say i'm wrong all up and down the board, bro.

V00D00

V00D00

Awards
i will eat my hat if you can show me bloodwork from a trusted member (or at least someone who can control an experiment) that indicates very little suppression from 1g+ of 1,4ad. i'll say i'm wrong all up and down the board, bro.
well i ran it at
wk1 - 5
600mg
wk6
800mg
wk7
1000mg
wk8
800mg
however i dont have bloodwork, i didnt shut down though. although i wouldnt suggest anyone run it that high, hell based on price of i force bold alone..

same_old

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I'm not running a SERM because I'm not a FOLLOWER, I do my own research and make my OWN decisions... try it sometime.
wow.

for years i thought that i had been an arrogant and ignorant 21-year old. reading your posts makes me reevaluate arrogance and insolence. i might not have been so bad after all.

firstly, you dont know me from Adam and you make conclusions about my approach to chemical use...which is absolutely laughable if you look at any of my previous posts on this board. how much "research" have you done at 21? have you tried every single approach to PCT there is? have you even tried more than two?

your opinion is welcome...so long as your delusions about the magnitude of your own knowledge are kept at bay.

RisingAgainst

RisingAgainst

Banned
Awards
  • Established
wow.

for years i thought that i had been an arrogant and ignorant 21-year old. reading your posts makes me reevaluate arrogance and insolence. i might not have been so bad after all.

firstly, you dont know me from Adam and you make conclusions about my approach to chemical use...which is absolutely laughable if you look at any of my previous posts on this board. how much "research" have you done at 21? have you tried every single approach to post cycle therapy there is? have you even tried more than two?

your opinion is welcome...so long as your delusions about the magnitude of your own knowledge are kept at bay.
In my 21 years alive on this earth, I have experienced far more than you will with the 28 you currently claim and an additional 10. Do not preach to me because you think that a bunch of nameless avatars consider you to be knowledgeable, because in all reality, (I'm sure despite the chances of you being a total ass), you probably do know a thing or two about hormones, BUT you lack common sense, a common mistake with douchebags who try to use a reputation on an online forum as a basis for them being right... nice argument, you make me proud, oh wise one... pff. Something to consider, before dragging this pathetic attempt to look good for people you will never know; when you mature enough to realize that it doesn't really matter, I will have already moved on and continued life happily, *without* your ('guru' of an online forum that is obviously filled with ECHOING voices of people who rely on advice and goodwill of others, and instead of learning things, just repeat what they hear in a pathetic effort to sound intelligent) opinions and ideals. As I had said, when you learn how to make a decision on your own, then you can claim to be a man, until then, recess time. Take a break.

RisingAgainst

RisingAgainst

Banned
Awards
  • Established
how, pray tell, do you conclude that you were not at least partially suppressed without a hormone panel???
Does it Matter??? He said he wasnt shut down, he didn't say "I wasn't even suppressed".... HMMM someone STILL can't read.

mmowry

mmowry

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
To whom it may concern:discussion and even the inevitable disagreements are encouraged but being disrespectful is not conducive to building a good name or character.

disclaimer these thoughts are my own and may not be the sentiments of the AM board owner or staff.:D

V00D00

V00D00

Awards
To whom it may concern:discussion and even the inevitable disagreements are encouraged but being disrespectful is not conducive to building a good name or character.

disclaimer these thoughts are my own and may not be the sentiments of the AM board owner or staff.:D
agree!

as for my proving i wasnt shutdown on bold without a bloodwork panel, i cant. i can only tell you the sides werent terrible, little acne, greasy skin, appetite increase. no lethargy, moodiness, no shrinking of the tesitcles.. so to the layman, no shutdown effects, but youre right, I may have been lessened in my test levels or something of that nature at the end of the cycle.

RisingAgainst

RisingAgainst

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Tone it down??, be respectful??

Can you say 'suck my balls'? When somebody (at the age of 28) pretends to show maturity, and this is how things are handled, of course I'm going to retort and be brutally honest.

PhilABowl

PhilABowl

Awards
  • Established
Remember - EVERYONE here is entitled to my opinion.

LOL roid rage much? Seriously guys, relax. If people want to sound misunderdysinformed, that is their right. And if people want to be dicks back to them, well that's your right too.

Can't we all get along?

:bruce1:

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Remember - EVERYONE here is entitled to my opinion.

LOL roid rage much? Seriously guys, relax. If people want to sound misunderdysinformed, that is their right. And if people want to be dicks back to them, well that's your right too.

Can't we all get along?

:bruce1:
why dont you go fill a bowl....:sick:

same_old

Banned
Awards
  • Established
In my 21 years alive on this earth, I have experienced far more than you will with the 28 you currently claim and an additional 10. Do not preach to me because you think that a bunch of nameless avatars consider you to be knowledgeable, because in all reality, (I'm sure despite the chances of you being a total ass), you probably do know a thing or two about hormones, BUT you lack common sense, a common mistake with douchebags who try to use a reputation on an online forum as a basis for them being right... nice argument, you make me proud, oh wise one... pff. Something to consider, before dragging this pathetic attempt to look good for people you will never know; when you mature enough to realize that it doesn't really matter, I will have already moved on and continued life happily, *without* your ('guru' of an online forum that is obviously filled with ECHOING voices of people who rely on advice and goodwill of others, and instead of learning things, just repeat what they hear in a pathetic effort to sound intelligent) opinions and ideals. As I had said, when you learn how to make a decision on your own, then you can claim to be a man, until then, recess time. Take a break.
you're right kid, about everything. have a nice day.

as for everyone else who might not know everything about everything - seriously consider using a SERM for PCT, regardless of how shut down or suppressed you "feel". they're clinically proven to kickstart natural test production, and that's about as good as it gets. far better to overdo PCT than go easy and risk not recovering completely for months and months.

Grant

Awards
  • Established
Dude, Look I Have Dun So Many Freaking Crazy Bb Get Huge In Ur Face Cycles At 21 Years Old. Dude, I Dont Be Suppressed, Dumbass, I Take Proper Pct's

Do Like I Did, I Got Huge On That That Methoxy/hmb Cycle I Did, I Mean, I Did Pct For The Methoxy, I Took 80mg Of M1t For 4 Weeks To Bring My Natural Production Back, But That Vpx Methoxygen Is No Joke Bro, That **** Is Long Acting Too! I Was Even Gaining Wieght With My Pct. 14ad Aint ****, If You Wanna Be Suppressed, Take Methoxygen, Vpx Make It. It Even Comes With An Awesome Mouth Squirter, Reminds Me Of The Good Ole Days....

Anyways Brodacious, You Are Stupid, Oral 14ad With Out An Ester Is Stupid And Slower Acting Then Boldenone Undecylenate Ester,

Newbs, Dont Worry, Just Take M1t For Pct Like I Did, Youll Be Fine.

Grant

Awards
  • Established
(The above post is meant to mock RA, please do not do anything it says!!!)

I miss the old days on this forum, where new people actually listened to older knowledgeable guys, instead of talking out of their asses!

RisingAgainst

RisingAgainst

Banned
Awards
  • Established
(The above post is meant to mock RA, please do not do anything it says!!!)

I miss the old days on this forum, where new people actually listened to older knowledgeable guys, instead of talking out of their asses!
Well, first off, I'm by no means 'new' secondly, I won't even begin to argue this moot statement with you... This thread was dead, and you revive it to show of your homosexuality and affinity for me?? :think: Just FYI, if you reread this first part, Same Old agrees that in the ph world it's slower acting... newb.

Grant

Awards
  • Established
Me April 04.... You April 07.

Now that weve settled that....

I revive it because I hadn't read it until today, and I wanted to add my .2 cents. Frankly I'm tired of seeing guys like you, rude as hell to respected members, and getting away with it.

I would have banned your ass as soon as you made disrespectful comments.... like we used to do here. I ain't mad at the Mods or Bobo, there are just so many *******s like you around its not possible to ban them all.

Maybe I miss read what you said about it being a slow acting PH, but that doesn't change my opinion that you are an *******, with limited knowledge.

So where is that extensive collection of blood work results you have, proving that 14ad is not THAT suppressive? I'm with same old on this, its better safe than sorry with ANY PH, when it comes to proper PCT.

RisingAgainst

RisingAgainst

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Me April 04.... You April 07.

Now that weve settled that....

I revive it because I hadn't read it until today, and I wanted to add my .2 cents. Frankly I'm tired of seeing guys like you, rude as hell to respected members, and getting away with it.

I would have banned your ass as soon as you made disrespectful comments.... like we used to do here. I ain't mad at the Mods or Bobo, there are just so many *******s like you around its not possible to ban them all.

Maybe I miss read what you said about it being a slow acting PH, but that doesn't change my opinion that you are an *******, with limited knowledge.

So where is that extensive collection of blood work results you have, proving that 14ad is not THAT suppressive? I'm with same old on this, its better safe than sorry with ANY PH, when it comes to proper post cycle therapy.
First off, thats only for this forum, secondly this forum is full of parrots and losers who think they know something because they have a high reputation, which for being here for 3 years, you seem to NOT have.... haha ouch I think you just got shut up.
EDIT: I will gladly get that bloodwork on here asap, I had forgotten because as I had already said, THIS THREAD WAS DEAD, up until the point where you decided that you actually knew something... geek

Grant

Awards
  • Established
I was here long before this new rep system was even around, stopped posting for about a year so that explains that. I don't rep people, and I don't expect to be repped.

Bringing up reps..... nice one.

**** you for calling this forum full of parrots and losers.....

There isn't anything stopping you from leaving...

LazeDragon

LazeDragon

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
You know they are coming out with iForce Bold 200, which is double the dose for around $40. Might make future cycles more affordable.

RisingAgainst

RisingAgainst

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I was here long before this new rep system was even around, stopped posting for about a year so that explains that. I don't rep people, and I don't expect to be repped.

Bringing up reps..... nice one.

**** you for calling this forum full of parrots and losers.....

There isn't anything stopping you from leaving...
Exactly, I stick around to give out good advice... something you obviously don't know how to do... instead you try to sound kewl by thinking you know how to talk ****... *pats on the back* Lol if you havent noticed, very few people have a true opinion of their own, they mimick what everyone else says... even the people getting parroted agree... so don't even pretend I'm not right... you should go away for another year. So... "Grant" when's the last time you realized that you weren't anything intelligent?? right about now should be one of those times, you have 2 years on me, and this is pertinent how? hahaha I know 80 year old men with no literacy whatsoever, and 8 year olds who could probably teach them how to read... age is merely a number in this case. Think of our age difference like this, when you were a baby, I was a baby, when you were a toddler, I was a toddler, when you were playing babries, I was playing with GI Joes... Now before you try to come up with some smart ass comeback, don't bother it's apparent that you have nothing intelligent to say to me.

RisingAgainst

RisingAgainst

Banned
Awards
  • Established
You know they are coming out with iForce Bold 200, which is double the dose for around $40. Might make future cycles more affordable.
Good point, it's already out in some places actually, iForce made a smart move on this one, 3 caps would be a lot easier than 6 for a minimum daily dosage. The fun thing about BOLD is the sides, the increased appetite makes for a great bulk.

Grant

Awards
  • Established
Run-on sentence often?

You call what you offer good advice?

I got an idea, read some stickies, go read Big Cats Steroid profiles, read some stuff on pub med.... Then, go to ****ing college, become involved in the medical field... then you MIGHT be able to form a comprehensible thought.

I don't need witty, misspelled comebacks, that aren't even funny.

I like how you act like you know who I am, or what I did as a kid, clever.

RisingAgainst

RisingAgainst

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Run-on sentence often?

You call what you offer good advice?

I got an idea, read some stickies, go read Big Cats Steroid profiles, read some stuff on pub med.... Then, go to ****ing college, become involved in the medical field... then you MIGHT be able to form a comprehensible thought.

I don't need witty, misspelled comebacks, that aren't even funny.

I like how you act like you know who I am, or what I did as a kid, clever.
LOL big cat is more often wrong than right... like I said, YOU'RE A ****ING PARROT! you mimick what self proclaimed 'guru's' say... Thank you for proving my point, have a great rest of your life jackass.

Grant

Awards
  • Established
LOL big cat is more often wrong than right... like I said, YOU'RE A ****ING PARROT! you mimick what self proclaimed 'guru's' say... Thank you for proving my point, have a great rest of your life jackass.

He may be wrong sometimes, but his steroid profiles are pretty much dead on, and what is wrong can be found by anyone with half a brain by verifying the info.

A smart person forms his opinion based on the proper interpretation of available material, and continuing to building on that foundation with new information.

Parrot? Hardly, I have done my homework son, paid my dues, and I respect the opinion and knowledge of what chemists like PA and DR.D have to say. Of course they are not the only people I learn from, and I don't take everything they say as the end all be all, but what an intelligent person does is listen to what they say, and then they go VERIFY it.

RisingAgainst

RisingAgainst

Banned
Awards
  • Established
He may be wrong sometimes, but his steroid profiles are pretty much dead on, and what is wrong can be found by anyone with half a brain by verifying the info.

A smart person forms his opinion based on the proper interpretation of available material, and continuing to building on that foundation with new information.

Parrot? Hardly, I have done my homework son, paid my dues, and I respect the opinion and knowledge of what chemists like PA and DR.D have to say. Of course they are not the only people I learn from, and I don't take everything they say as the end all be all, but what an intelligent person does is listen to what they say, and then they go VERIFY it.
Best post you've ever made. I tell this to Dinoiii on DA all the time. I always seem to disagree with Dr. D and Dinoiii, but I always do my damndest to back my case with evidence and facts. So, if you aren't a parrot, why refer to someone on a forum like bb that is solely echoing voices of 4-5 guys?

Menacer

Menacer

Awards
Exactly, I stick around to give out good advice...
I have yet to read one of your posts in which you give out good advice. As a matter of fact I think you have made yourself out to look immature, uneducated, and hot headed. I also think your entire understanding of post cycle is severely lacking. Just my .02

Grant

Awards
  • Established
Referred specifically to his steroid profiles, nothing more, nothing less.

bLacKjAck.

bLacKjAck.

Lift Heavy
Awards
  • Established
Wow, so this last 10 minutes of my life I took to read this was very well spent...hilarious. You guys know what? You both had good points in the beginning, but when the personal attacks start...ehhh it went WAY south and then we aren't even having "Anabolic Discussion" we are b!tching at each other which, actually I enjoy sometimes...if you've seen my posts I prob. do a little too much. BUT, from what I see you both are smart guys and there is no need for the personal attacks. Lets just agree to disagree...

Anyways, whats up Grant...havn't seen ya post in a while man...good to see ya around. Hopefully I will catch ya on other threads...maybe a little more...ehh I dunno...peaceful?? :rofl:

Grant

Awards
  • Established
Hehe, yea man, I enjoy myself, so its all good. Maybe Ill start offering advice again, like I used to!

Just bums me out to see the board like this....

Status
Not open for further replies.