Tren/Ergo/superdrol 8 week pulse cycle

UNCfan1

UNCfan1

Awards
  • Established
What's up guys? After talking alot with Dr.D we came up with a really good 8 week pulse cycle using 3 different oral PH's.

Cycle:
Mega TRN: weeks 1-4 @ 4-6 mg 1hr Pre-Workout.
ErgoMax-LMG: weeks 4-8 @ 20-30mg 1 hr Pre-Workout
Superdrol: weeks 1-8 weeks @ 20-30mg postworkout

Off Days:
HDX2
Retain 2
Now Liver Detox
I will not have these for the first few weeks. Dr.D said it should not be a problem

I will workout 4 days a week and pulse 3 days.

Workout:
Monday: Chest
Wed: Back/Traps
Friday: Arms
Sat: Legs/Shoulders

Prior PH use:
Andro back in the day lol
Halodrol-50/O-E
Hemadrol/Propadrol

I figured this is the best way to use more PH's safely. I have done 4 logs @ discount anabolics. I update everyday unless I have something come up. I post the workouts for the day and neg and positive effects.

Hope everyone follows and feedback and critics are welcomed.

I posted this here, I guess this was the better place for it?

mmowry

mmowry

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Best of luck to ya.It will be nice to see a quality log while pulsing!:thumbsup:

UNCfan1

UNCfan1

Awards
  • Established
Best of luck to ya.It will be nice to see a quality log while pulsing!:thumbsup:
Thanks Mmowry. I have it posted in the supplement review section but I thought this would be a better place. I am also logging it at discount anabolics(home lol).

mmowry

mmowry

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Before everyone else jumps in Ill ask "what are your stats?"

UNCfan1

UNCfan1

Awards
  • Established
Before everyone else jumps in Ill ask "what are your stats?"
Thought I posted those my bad.

6'4 235-240lbs 12%BF I haven't measured anything else in awhile but I will tonight.

mmowry

mmowry

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Lookin large My Friend!

RisingAgainst

RisingAgainst

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Thought I posted those my bad.

6'4 235-240lbs 12%BF I haven't measured anything else in awhile but I will tonight.
And this is your.... 4th? stack? I'm glad to see you putting that LMG to use man, 'd be a shame to let it go to waste. NOW let's see some damn gains Mike!!

UNCfan1

UNCfan1

Awards
  • Established
And this is your.... 4th? stack? I'm glad to see you putting that LMG to use man, 'd be a shame to let it go to waste. NOW let's see some damn gains Mike!!
No I did four logs. 3rd stack. BTW I sent ur LMG back to u.

RisingAgainst

RisingAgainst

Banned
Awards
  • Established
No I did four logs. 3rd stack. BTW I sent ur LMG back to u.
Ah dude, you shoulda used it!! I didn't know if you were gonna use it or not, if you CAN use it, use it! lol (if you need extra caps, lemme know)

UNCfan1

UNCfan1

Awards
  • Established
Ah dude, you shoulda used it!! I didn't know if you were gonna use it or not, if you CAN use it, use it! lol (if you need extra caps, lemme know)
I was but I figured I would throw tren in the mix.

bigschmidt821

bigschmidt821

Oldtimer
Awards
  • Established
subscribed this looks like it will be a fun one to watch

UNCfan1

UNCfan1

Awards
  • Established
Day 1 4mg TRN Pre-Workout 20mg of superdrol Postworkout

My numbers were down some since I did take a 3 week break from the gym. Vacation, Overtime and what not.

Chest:
Incline Bench: 4 sets up 225lbs for 8 reps
DB Flat Bench: 4 sets of 100 for 15 reps
Incline Flyes: 4 sets of 55lbs for 12 reps
Dips: 4 sets of BW for 8-10 reps

I went a lighter today just trying to back in the swing of things.

Notes:
Nothing much 1st day.
Pumps were good strength and energy didn't kick in til about halfway thru.

Pictures should be up soon they don't look much different from the avatar.

[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hii17sjSwfA&mode=related&search=-Vicarious"]YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.[/nomedia]

This was the song that I listen to most today. I will be posting songs that I jam during my workouts.

UNCfan1

UNCfan1

Awards
  • Established
Off day

Cardio and corework

Cardio is Muay Thai bag work and boxing. lower body plyometrics too.

UNCfan1

UNCfan1

Awards
  • Established
Song of the day I listened to most.

[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-QiUVI1MfN4"]YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.[/nomedia] Evanescence - Sweet Sacrifice

I had to take a day off from work. I had a really really crazy day I will not get into that though. Tweaked my wrist a little on the bag too no big deal.

Day 3 dose day 2 4mg TRN and 20 mg Superdrol

Back & Shoulders

Back Workout:
Rack Deadlifts: 5 sets up 505lbs for 5 reps These felt real good.
Wide Grip Pullups: 5 sets of BW for 8, 7, 7, 7, 6
Barbell Rows: 4 sets up 245lbs for 8 reps
HS Pulldowns: 3 sets of 3 plates for 8 reps then drop setted to 1 plate for 15reps

Shoulders:
Smith Press: 4 sets of 225lbs for 9 reps
Lat and Rear Raise: 4 sets of 20 for 12 reps each supersetted

Traps:
Barbell Shurgs: 4 sets up 405lbs for 9 reps
supersetted
Behind the back Shurgs: 4 sets up 315lbs for 7 reps

Then drop setted to failure.

Great workout one of the best that I have had. Pumps were sick. I think I will stick with shoulders and back. I forgot how good that felt.

Notes: Sick Pumps, strength going up some.

Neg Notes: Had a headache the last 2 days I believe its from Stress and DOMS I could be wrong but usually with DOMS thats how I feel

UNCfan1

UNCfan1

Awards
  • Established
Off Day.

I am thinking about pulsing it 4 days a week. Waiting on a response from Dr.D.

Cardio: Bag work and plyometrics.

Notes:

I feel really pumped and hard. Odd cause I usually don't feel like that the next day.

Started taking zantac to see if it helps with the nausea that I have been getting towards the end of my workouts. I feel good but during the sets I feel like gagging.

UNCfan1

UNCfan1

Awards
  • Established
Day5 Dose day 3: 6mg of TRN 20mg of Superdrol

Let me start by saying why didn't anyone tell me about these freaking pumps

Arms: Supersets

DB Curls: 4 sets of 60lbs for 8 reps.
Tri OH Ext: 4 sets of 100lbs for 11 reps

Cable Preacher: 4 sets of 150lbs for 12 reps
OH Cable Ext 4 sets up to 170lbs for 7 reps

Seated Hammers: 4 sets of 55lbs for 10 reps
Rev Grip Bench: 4 sets up 225lbs for 8 reps

Cable Curls: 4 sets of 150lbs for 12 reps then drop set the whole stack
Rope Pushdowns: 4 sets of 130lbs for 10 reps then drop set the whole stack

Notes:

Insane pumps, I always get good pumps but this was a whole nother ballgame.
Strength holding steady getting a few more reps.
Feeling pumped most of the day and harder

UNCfan1

UNCfan1

Awards
  • Established
Monday I will be changing things up to pulsing 4x day week.

Monday- Workout- Pulsed
Tuesday- Workout- Pulsed
Wed- Off
Thursday- Workout- Pulsed
Friday- Workout- Pulsed
Sat- Off
Sun- Off

I didn't get to workout yesterday nor today so I will be doing Chest monday and catching up on legs thursday.

Things should start getting real interesting. Hopefully lol.

UNCfan1

UNCfan1

Awards
  • Established
Are you getting the pumps from the tren?
I would say yes since I am taking it before my workouts. I think the combo is giving me that full feeling throughout the day.

UNCfan1

UNCfan1

Awards
  • Established
I have run into a problem and need some advice. I am going to have to get this wisdom tooth cut out asap! Prob friday or sometime next week. Now should I continue the pulse cycle? Hopefully if I get it pulled I can use the weekend to recover and should not have any problems.

Would these compounds cause any issuses while going under the knife?

RisingAgainst

RisingAgainst

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I have run into a problem and need some advice. I am going to have to get this wisdom tooth cut out asap! Prob friday or sometime next week. Now should I continue the pulse cycle? Hopefully if I get it pulled I can use the weekend to recover and should not have any problems.

As I mentioned before on this kinda thing, the lack of food from a sore mouth will make some of your gains suffer, and the amount of hydrocodones or tylenol 3's you're gonna get and wanna take will not be a healthy addition. I really hope you can bear down until you're done with this cycle.

xtraflossy

xtraflossy

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established

You really shouldn't have any issues when gettign teeth pulled.
I would continue the pulse throughout, as your going to have some effects from your reduced cals for a few days. I think you'll get some bennifit from the nitrogen retention effects while "dieting"

RisingAgainst

RisingAgainst

Banned
Awards
  • Established
You really shouldn't have any issues when gettign teeth pulled.
I would continue the pulse throughout, as your going to have some effects from your reduced cals for a few days. I think you'll get some bennifit from the nitrogen retention effects while "dieting"
Yes but this is wisdom teeth, not normal teeth, and yes he will be on fairly high dosed pain killers and will need them. His diet will suck for about a week, more if he gets all 4 pulled.

xtraflossy

xtraflossy

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Yes but this is wisdom teeth, not normal teeth, and yes he will be on fairly high dosed pain killers and will need them. His diet will suck for about a week, more if he gets all 4 pulled.
Not all wisdom teeth have to be sawed off. I got both mine removed in like 5 minuits. I bled like a son-ovabit#h, and the pain killers were fun,. .but assuming they should heal at the same rate,..
so if he go 2 out, and it took a week, 4 should be about the same time.
It doesn't matter anyways- we all know his diet will suck. Pain meds will be taken, pillows will be replaced :p

He asked if he should continue pulsing...
I beleive the answer is yes.

If I made ANY changes, I'd say spread your dosing out a little more. Just to cover some more time in an anabolic state (or more anticatabolic really).

Obviously, you won't want to por da clots, so stay out of of the gym a few days...
(I returned after 3 days, so... but I couldn't help it- I jsut couldn't,.. it called to me. Wasn't that productive, but how long can I watch movies and eat boxes or Jello pudding pops?,. that answer would be 3 days :)

UNCfan1

UNCfan1

Awards
  • Established
Thanks alot RA and XF. I am going to finish out and will most likely get them cut out soon due to a few reasons. The main reason is the lack of sleep its causing me. I have been up since 1 am but the pain stopped around 8 kinda like yesterday. Eating hasn't been a problem since I am keeping it clean so it doesn't get infected. Another reason I need and want to get it cut soon is the bottom 2 are impacted sideways.

I will make it to the gym tonight and I will post back later.

bigschmidt821

bigschmidt821

Oldtimer
Awards
  • Established
his diet may suck a bit but thats when i believe its time to throw in alot of shakes, eggs are easy to eat even ice cream! your gaining bro eat up, make one of your off days a cardio session if ur worried about getting a lil "fat" but that is part of the sport everyone is worried about keeping the 6 pack all year long i wouldnt i think u will be fine just work around it i know u will make it through! good luck on the teeth being pulled tho!

UNCfan1

UNCfan1

Awards
  • Established
his diet may suck a bit but thats when i believe its time to throw in alot of shakes, eggs are easy to eat even ice cream! your gaining bro eat up, make one of your off days a cardio session if ur worried about getting a lil "fat" but that is part of the sport everyone is worried about keeping the 6 pack all year long i wouldnt i think u will be fine just work around it i know u will make it through! good luck on the teeth being pulled tho!
They were talking about my diet being crappy after getting my teeth pulled. I am not worried at all about having a 6 pack lol.

UNCfan1

UNCfan1

Awards
  • Established
Pulse day 4 6mg of TRN 20mg of superdrol

Chest:

Dips: 4 sets of BW of 12 reps and then +45 for 6 reps
Flat Bench Press: 4 sets up 315lbs for 5 reps
DB Incline: 4 sets up 95lbs for 8 reps
Incline Flyes: 4 sets of 55lbs for 12 reps
Flat Flyes: 4 sets of 55lbs for 12 reps
Those were supersetted

Pushups: 2 sets to failure

Great workout! Awesome pump, I really felt dialed in.

Notes;
Strength still going up
Pumps were awesome
Libido is up

Neg Notes:
Felt slightly dehydrated but I expected that I had a couple of Dr.Peppers

UNCfan1

UNCfan1

Awards
  • Established
Pulse day 5 6mg TRN 20mg Superdrol

Back:

Deadlifts: 4 sets up to 405lbs for 4 reps. Got to get that stuff Sonny was talking about.
Pullups: 4 sets of BW for 9 reps 1 set plus 25lbs for 6 reps
BB Rows: 4 sets up 235lbs for 9 reps
Close Grip Pullups: 4 sets of BW for 11 reps

Traps:
Barbell Shurgs: 5 sets up 405lbs for 10 reps
Seated DB Shurgs: 5 sets of 120lbs for 12 reps

Shoulders:
Smith press: 4 sets up 235lbs for 5 reps
Lat Raise: 4 sets of 30lbs for 8 reps the drop sets
Incline Rear raise: 4 sets of 20lbs for 10 reps

Really good workout tonight.

Notes:
Strength steady
Slight Increase in Libido
Sick Pumps

Neg Effects:
Acne is flaring up big time on my arms and a few on my legs.
Body temp is up. Sweating more than ever during workouts
Pumps kinda hindering workouts.

jerz912

jerz912

Awards
Good luck man! I never heard of acne on the legs. I wanna try a tren product, which ones do u have experince with and what whould u recomend? thanks

UNCfan1

UNCfan1

Awards
  • Established
Good luck man! I never heard of acne on the legs. I wanna try a tren product, which ones do u have experince with and what whould u recomend? thanks
It might be heat bumps on my legs I just know there is a pretty big bump on my right leg that looks like the ones on my arms weird huh lol.

This is my first run of a tren product. I am using Generic labz Mega-TRN and I have some Kilosports Tren. The kilosports gets tons of great feedback @ discount anabolics fourm. Alot of people kinda freaked out cause the dose on the label changed from 3mg to 30mg but someone said something about the FDA and stuff I don't know.

If u can find some TRN get it. I would try the Kilosports Tren too.

jerz912

jerz912

Awards
It might be heat bumps on my legs I just know there is a pretty big bump on my right leg that looks like the ones on my arms weird huh lol.

This is my first run of a tren product. I am using Generic labz Mega-TRN and I have some Kilosports Tren. The kilosports gets tons of great feedback @ discount anabolics fourm. Alot of people kinda freaked out cause the dose on the label changed from 3mg to 30mg but someone said something about the FDA and stuff I don't know.

If u can find some TRN get it. I would try the Kilosports Tren too.
Tren is supposed to be good for strength right?? Not so much mass? And are these really trenbolone precursers?

UNCfan1

UNCfan1

Awards
  • Established
Tren is supposed to be good for strength right?? Not so much mass? And are these really trenbolone precursers?
Yeah great for strength/pumps decent for mass. No they are not Tren Precursers I thought they were but come to find out they are not.

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
true, but they show VERY tren like effects, HUGE strength for me with this one but its not really methoxy treinbolone in it.... makes me wonder what the actual compound name is....

BTW i tracked ya down over here too :thumbsup: actually just saw it on the new posts list and was like HEEEYYYYYY! lol

jerz912

jerz912

Awards
Yeah great for strength/pumps decent for mass. No they are not Tren Precursers I thought they were but come to find out they are not.
So if they're not Tren precursers what are they?? thanks for the info!!

jerz912

jerz912

Awards
true, but they show VERY tren like effects, HUGE strength for me with this one but its not really methoxy treinbolone in it.... makes me wonder what the actual compound name is....

BTW i tracked ya down over here too :thumbsup: actually just saw it on the new posts list and was like HEEEYYYYYY! lol
So r u saying they lied about whats really in it???

xtraflossy

xtraflossy

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
No one really knows... (unless your in da biz)

It's supposed to keep the secret .

The original TRN actually is "alledgidly" different from current versions of TRN, or, so they say.

ex-tightend83

Awards
  • Established
UNCfan, how the hell ya doin'? I'm interested in your progress too, because I'm going to jack your stack very soon (hope ya don't mind!). I have an unopened bottle of Ergo Max LMG, a bottle-and-a-half of Superdrol, and I was wondering how I was going to use them! I also have three unopened bottles of Generic Labz' X-Mass, so I'll wait to see how I can incorporate that into a future pulsing stack! I want to try Epistane (IBE), but it's so gotdamn hard to find! I gained some appreciable mass (13 lbs) on a PP/SD/ZOL stack, but due to my own stupidity (read: improper PCT), I lost most of it. I mean, I went from 308 to 321 with the quickness and turned heads like you wouldn't believe, especially since I am an ex-NFL practice-squad tight end, but now I know better! This pulsing method should work wonders for you (and me)! Thank you for sharing your info/experiences with us! Subscrizzled...

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
n they didnt lie to anyone... if you were around then you woulda seen it (you should still be able to find the posts) but BK (from ALRI at the time and the innovator of M-TRN) said that methoxy treinbolone was just a marketing name not the actual compound name and the compound name was to be kept secret to keep the compound from being knocked off by others... too bad it was shortly discontinued after.... only Mega-Trn from generic labz was supposed to be the correct formula afterwards although not as potent all others were sposed to be close but no cigar..

ex-tightend83

Awards
  • Established
Poopy!! Congrats on your gains, bruh...VERY nice log! I hope that I can 1) find some epi, and 2) duplicate or even surpass your gains!

jerz912

jerz912

Awards
n they didnt lie to anyone... if you were around then you woulda seen it (you should still be able to find the posts) but BK (from ALRI at the time and the innovator of M-TRN) said that methoxy treinbolone was just a marketing name not the actual compound name and the compound name was to be kept secret to keep the compound from being knocked off by others... too bad it was shortly discontinued after.... only Mega-Trn from generic labz was supposed to be the correct formula afterwards although not as potent all others were sposed to be close but no cigar..

Well that sucks they kept it secret cuz now we don't have any original TRN!! And what r these Tren products precursers of?

Last edited:
poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
who says they are even precursors???? honestly we dont know what they are for a damn thing, they might very well be active steroids all in themselves or some precursor or some PH or something.... all we know is hte have tren like effects but tons of compounsd that arent tren share the same profile.... loads of strength and agressiveness and sides....

ex-tightend83

Awards
  • Established
As long as it works, I'm not gonna give it too much head space...kinda like when poopy referred to IBE taking a bit of a beating previously about how much epistane was actually in the caps.

UNCfan1

UNCfan1

Awards
  • Established
Today is an off day.

Things have changed a little. Instead of HDx2 and Retain2 I will be throwing in Restore with anabolic pump. Interested to see how that goes

UNCfan1

UNCfan1

Awards
  • Established
Pulse day 6, 6mg of TRN 20mg of Superdrol

Arms:
Seated DB Curls: 4 sets up 60lbs for 6 reps
Close Grip Bench: 4 sets of 225lbs for 9 reps: Wrist started to hurt.

Preacher Curls: 4 sets of 105lbs for 11 reps
Skulls: 4 sets of 115lbs for 12 reps

Barbell Curls: 4 sets of 95 for 10 reps then 1 set of cheat curls 135lbs for 5 reps
Rope pushdowns: 4 sets 150lbs for 12 reps

Wrist curls: 4 sets of 65lbs for 100 reps. Not all at once lol.

Pretty good workout today.

Notes:
Strength steady
Pumps are great still

I said I was going to add restore but I am going with the new advanced post cycle therapy/Retain 2. I wanted to try the PCT out.

UNCfan1

UNCfan1

Awards
  • Established
Pulse day 7 6mg of TRN 20mg of Superdrol

Today was one of the worst days that I have had in the gym.

Legs:

Squats: 4 sets up to 315 for 8 reps
Leg Press: 4 sets up 9 plates on each side for 7 reps
Leg Ext: 4 sets of 180lbs for 12 reps
SLDL: 4 sets of 225 for 8 reps

Calves:
Seated Calve raise: 4 sets of 3 45;s for 100reps (not all at once)

Notes:
Strength sucked today, not the PH's just hate doing legs
Body Temp was up big time, I will start using Voodoo's cooling method Tues.
Heart was raceing alot during the workout, some lightheadedness occured with it

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
its always on the legs day.... i think legs are the devil :smite: