Rumpnuts Nutty Pulsing Cycle Log!

Rumpnuts

Rumpnuts

Awards
I've been looking forward to starting this pulse for quite a wile. I had a full physical taken yesterday and will see my blood test results this coming thursday. I will be starting the pulse this monday and intend to log my workout days only. PH's include PP, superdrol, and Havoc that will be stacked two at a time.

9 week pulse outlook (Pre wo/post wo) mon, wed, fri
PP/havoc (10/10, 20/10, 20/20)
PP/havoc (20/20) m,w,f
PP/havoc (20/20) "
PP/havoc (30/20) "
havoc/superdrol (30/20) "
havoc/superdrol (30/20) "
havoc/SD (30/20) "
havoc/SD (30/20) "
Havoc/SD (30/20, 20,20, 10,10)

Doses may go a little higher on the havoc or SD if shutdown is staying under control. Tapering down on the end sounds like a good idea to prevent some rebound.

Other supplements include:
Fat burning concoction used twice a day on off days
Anabolic Pump- 3 times a day every day before cab meals
Cycle Suport-1 dose at night on off days
Nettle root- Used 4 times a day on off days for test rebound
6-oxo- dosed at night on off days
Retain- 1 dose before w/o on days, 2 doses on off days morning and afternoon
Bulk Powerfull- 1/2 tsp. everynight for sleep aid
GABA- 5g before workouts, 5g before bed everynight for sleep aid
Taurine- 2g three times a day for pumps and cramps
MuliV
Vit C 1g twice a day
fish and flax gels 1g of each twice a day
BCAA's- throughout workouts
SuperCissus- 1 in the morning 1 at night for joint support

Hope thats not to crazy:fool2: of a sup stak but it shure covers all my bases.

Diet plan: :burger:
meal 1: AP 15min prior to- 1 whole egg, 3 egg whites, scoop of whey, 2g of taurine, 1 cup of oats, 2 cups of milk, 1 tsp of natty pb... blend it up and take it down

meal 2: Scoop of whey, Scoop of casien, 1/2 cup of oats, small handful of pecans... blend and drink

meal 3: my AWSOME samon sandwich. 4-5 oz of grilled samon, slice of probalone cheeze, 4 oven dryed tomatoes, spinach, and spicy mustard, all on two slices of toasted wheat bread :food:

meal 4: AP 15 min prior to- 8 oz grilled chicken breast, BIG handfull of green beans, and a steamed red potatoe.

PWO drink- BCAA's, Citrulline Malate, Glutamine, Kwick carb

meal 5: AP 15 min prior to- two scoops of whey and Kwic carb

meal 6: varys either a can of tuna w/little bit of light mayo on two peices of wheat bread/ or 6-8 oz lean meat w/ spanich or green veggys, and a small hand full of nuts usually walnuts or almonds.

meal 7: 2 scoops of casin and a large tbls. of natty Pb mixed with powerful, taurine, 1 dose of cycle support on off days.

I recalced it and it comes out to over 3000 cals plus or minus and quite close to 40/40/20 ratio with mabe a surplus of protein in there. I will try my hardest to stick to this with maybe a little of variation here and there, but will try to keep the cals and ratios the same. I'll also try to keep cheat day to once a week or less. :nono:

Workout rutine:
Max-ot principles with a little varation on certain w/os
Mon:
Traps:
1.Deadlifts....3 sets 4-6 reps (After warm-up)
2.Barbell Shrugs....1 set 4-6 reps
Back:
1.Seated Cable Rows....2 sets 4-6 reps (After warm-up)
2.V-Bar Pull-downs....2 sets 4-6 reps
3.Pull-ups....3 sets - Each to positive failure

Tues:
Abs:
1.Cable Crunches....3 sets 8-12 reps (After warm-up)
2.Weighted Leg Raises....2 sets 6-8 reps
Shoulders:
1.Seated Dumbbell Press....3 sets 4-6 reps (After warm-up)
2.Side Lateral Raises....2 sets 6-8 reps
3.Rear Lateral Raises....2 sets 6-8 reps

Med intensity cardo 15-20min

Wed:
Calves:
1.Standing Calf Machine....3 sets 6-8 reps (After warm-up)
2.Seated Calves...2 sets 6-8 reps
Chest:
1.Incline Barbell Press....3 sets 4-6 reps (After warm-up)
2.Flat Barbell Press....2 sets 4-6 reps
3.Incline Dumbbell Press....2 sets 4-6 reps

Med intensity cardo 15-20 min

Thurs:
Calves:
1.Standing Calf Machine....3 sets 6-8 reps (After warm-up)
2.Seated Calves...2 sets 6-8 reps
Chest:
1.Incline Barbell Press....3 sets 4-6 reps (After warm-up)
2.Flat Barbell Press....2 sets 4-6 reps
3.Incline Dumbbell Press....2 sets 4-6 reps

Med intensity cardio 15-20min

Fri:
Forearms:
1.Barbell Wrist Curls....2 sets 6-8 reps (After weight acclimation)
2.Standing Dumbbell Wrist Curls....2 sets 6-8 reps
Legs:
1.Squats....3 sets 4-6 reps (After warm-up)
2.Stiff Leg Deadlifts....2 sets 4-6 reps
3.Barbell Lunges....2 sets 4-6 reps

Sat:
HIT cardio

Sun:
Rest

I'm looking to get cut up this summer and gain some good muscle weight wile I'm at it and keep it as well. I think that covers everything, water is at 1gal+ each day and I will try and get 8 hours of sleep a night if possable... I do still have a social life.:cheers:
GET READY FOR SOME AWSOME GAINS!!!

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hmmmmm rumpnuts=a$sballs..hahah (had to say it)..looks like you put a lot of thought into this cycle.....people seem to have mixed views on the pulsing method.....looks kinda toxic,but at least you got some good support sups....good luck a$$balls..lol

djremix

djremix

Awards
  • Established
everything looks good.

w/r to retain i was advised by Dr D that the optimal way was to dose it right before workout and at least a morning dose on off days.

when not taking oral regularly, u would need to keep cortisol in check for max gains.

maybe have a blood panle at t+1 month just to make sure all is well? liver and lipids.

good luck

Rumpnuts

Rumpnuts

Awards
I believe this cycle to be wayyy lest liver toxic than a normal 4 week straight oral cycle... even with the clen involved. I have half a bottle left so I'll just run it till its out on the 1w on 1w off skeem. Dr. D says a liver support isn't needed and will actually stunt your gains alittle, I'm still going to keep it at one dose a day split though because of the large sup stak I'm taking.

About the retain... I think I will keep that in the cycle, but I'll have to look up D's dosing schedual for it again. If you know it I would apreciate someone posting it!

Rumpnuts

Rumpnuts

Awards
Also I didn't post my stats on my run down....

Weight: 180lbs + -
Measurements: Ehh... too damn lazy to care... I like to just go by body compostion, what I look like in the mirror.
Height: 5' 6 1/2" (yea I've got short mans complex, thats one reason I like to be big)
Body fat: around 14-16% im really not quite shure, but I'll post some before pictures and let you be the judge.
Nut Size: Rumpy

Tom 185

Awards
  • Established
looks pretty good...

i MIGHT be running something similar soon

pp/epistane bridge into sd/epistane with igf-1 and t-4 throughout the entire 8 weeks...throwing in 3-ad too if its out

Rumpnuts

Rumpnuts

Awards
Thanks for the incuragement fellas, I START TOMARROW! My goal for this is to get body fat down to the single digits, and increase my size to 190lbs... so 20lbs of muscle in 9 weeks... I think it is very obtainable goal if I stick to my guns and train hardcore.

djremix

djremix

Awards
  • Established
I believe this cycle to be wayyy lest liver toxic than a normal 4 week straight oral cycle... even with the clen involved. I have half a bottle left so I'll just run it till its out on the 1w on 1w off skeem. Dr. D says a liver support isn't needed and will actually stunt your gains alittle, I'm still going to keep it at one dose a day split though because of the large sup stak I'm taking.

About the retain... I think I will keep that in the cycle, but I'll have to look up D's dosing schedual for it again. If you know it I would apreciate someone posting it!
his rec was the following:

ON days : post workout
OFF days : morning and 4 hours after that dose.

Rumpnuts

Rumpnuts

Awards
Ok... started today, woke up at 7:10 took my AP with multi, vit c, and cissus and naped till 7:25. Took my morning shake with a 40mg dose of clen. I don't know if it was the clen or the AP but the rest of the morning at work I felt reallllly hypo and light headed, until I had my oatmeal, protein and nuts at 11. I fugure it must be the AP rushing in those carbs. after work took another AP dose with PP, 15 min had dinner and off to the gym half hour later. Work out went great, but to tell you the truth, I don't know if I like this new workout program, I'm thinking maybe I should stick to what I know, I've been doing max-ot for 2 years and have gone from 150 to 180. So what do you guys think should I stick with OT or give this program a few weeks of getting used to? I just don't wana waste time and lots of money on this cycle with subpar knowledge of working this new rutine.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
sup As$Ballz,i'm an NPTI certified trainer..even tho i teach people to train a certain way,i tend to do my own thing when i train...my workouts are 100% spontaineous(sp)...that keeps it fun for me....i train whatever i feel like that day..i do train 6 days a week tho(sometimes multiple times a day)...anyway do what you know untill your comfortable in your shoes...:head: remember train because you love it,not because it's a chore...

djremix

djremix

Awards
  • Established
Ok... started today, woke up at 7:10 took my AP with multi, vit c, and cissus and naped till 7:25. Took my morning shake with a 40mg dose of clen. I don't know if it was the clen or the AP but the rest of the morning at work I felt reallllly hypo and light headed, until I had my oatmeal, protein and nuts at 11. I fugure it must be the AP rushing in those carbs. after work took another AP dose with PP, 15 min had dinner and off to the gym half hour later. Work out went great, but to tell you the truth, I don't know if I like this new workout program, I'm thinking maybe I should stick to what I know, I've been doing max-ot for 2 years and have gone from 150 to 180. So what do you guys think should I stick with OT or give this program a few weeks of getting used to? I just don't wana waste time and lots of money on this cycle with subpar knowledge of working this new rutine.
just have a few questions.

why are you dosing AP with no carbs? whats the point?
also personally id keep the AP for pct when u need to increase your cals and dont wanna get any fat gain.
Or at least with your PW shake/meal.

hows the clen treating you? i was also under the impression that clen works best when you are hypocaloric, that this is where its repartitioning comes into play.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

also personally id keep the AP for post cycle therapy when u need to increase your cals and dont wanna get any fat gain.

hows the clen treating you? i was also under the impression that clen works best when you are hypocaloric, that this is where its repartitioning comes into play.
good post.

doesnt clen have anti cortisol effects too? wouldnt you want to use it post cycle. Like djremix said, youll need to keep up the cals during PCT to keep the new muscle mass and without clen or AP you could be adding more fat that you just lost. The cycle looks great without these two added. Might want to think about that or get some more AP.

djremix

djremix

Awards
  • Established
good post.

doesnt clen have anti cortisol effects too? wouldnt you want to use it post cycle. Like djremix said, youll need to keep up the cals during post cycle therapy to keep the new muscle mass and without clen or AP you could be adding more fat that you just lost. The cycle looks great without these two added. Might want to think about that or get some more AP.
yeah i read a whole article before on clen's effects and how they were very dose dependant. anti cort and repartitions while hypo as low as 20mcg/daily. gotta find that article again!

my clen arrived a few days ago. ive been adding it to lipoderm but now im thinking small dosages for pct's :)

Rumpnuts

Rumpnuts

Awards

also personally id keep the AP for post cycle therapy when u need to increase your cals and dont wanna get any fat gain.

If you check out my meal plan...I take AP 15 min before and am taking 1 cup of oatmeal along with milk in my morning shake for carbs... would that not be enough?

Rumpnuts

Rumpnuts

Awards
doesnt clen have anti cortisol effects too? wouldnt you want to use it post cycle. Like djremix said, youll need to keep up the cals during post cycle therapy to keep the new muscle mass and without clen or AP you could be adding more fat that you just lost. The cycle looks great without these two added. Might want to think about that or get some more AP.
For the AP... I do have bulk yellow gold to run past the cycle. For the clen... I have a bottle and a half so I could possable run it 1w on 1w off into post cycle, I just don't think running it that long would be a great Idea. I am running above mantinance calories so does that mean taking the clen is pretty usless in weight and cortisol reduction?

djremix

djremix

Awards
  • Established
If you check out my meal plan...I take AP 15 min before and am taking 1 cup of oatmeal along with milk in my morning shake for carbs... would that not be enough?
my bad, didnt see the oats!!! yeah that should be enough.

as for the clen, you gotta try and see. some people find good partitioning even while hypercaloric. some dont.

but seriously, from my experience, since you are running some powerfull orals, id save the clen and AP for pct.

they will do a great job with partitioning alone. though one dose of AP with your biggest carb meal of the day is what i did on my straight cycle, so maybe AP on off days?

everything will be clearer for you by end of first week :squat:

Rumpnuts

Rumpnuts

Awards
Workout today went great... So I've decided to stick with my old rutine style because I'm quite familuar with it and don't have to tweak it for a month like I would with a new rutine I knew nothing about... so I will edit my first post, outlining the new workout...heres how today's went:

Abs
Cable Pulldowns:
2x20 Warm up sets
3x12 sets at 155lbs
Weighted leg raises:
2x12 sets 15lbs held by feet... eww feal the burn:rant:

Shoulders
Dumbell overhead press:
1x12 warmup
1x8 accumulation
2x6 55lbs...per arm, don't want you thinking I'm a wuss
1x5 55lbs.. couldn't quite push out the last one
Side Lateral Raises:
2x8 32.5lbs
Rear Lateral Raises:
2x8 25lbs

Mid intensity cardio: 16min treadmill at almost full incline at a fast walking pace.

Felt great today... lots of energy, I've been in a really good mood with my new job prospect coming up in less than two weeks. I won't have to do any more damn cooking for a living :woohoo:(although it is nice to eat two free meals a day at work) but I will be making a load more so no problems, I'm just happy to be going into somthing thats more in my field of interest and as a career not just a job.

Oh... and I've also decided to dump the clen and save for post... I will be taking a fat burning concoction I capped up for my off days which includes TTA, Salvia Miltiorrhiza, Green tea, yohimbine, rasberry caratones, ALCAR, and cocomine. Levation will also be saved for post.

Rumpnuts

Rumpnuts

Awards
Another satisfying workout today...
Calves
Standing calf raises(on the smith mach):
3x10 500lbs(after warm up)...its pretty easy to get a lot of weight on this machine and still pumpem out
Seated calf raises
2x10 150lbs

Chest
Incline barbell
3x5 190lbs(after warmup)
flat bench
2x4 225lbs
incline dumbells
2x4 80lbers

20min of fast walking inclined on a treadmill

Not really fealing the effects of the PH's yet but of course it is only my second doseing. Diet is staying on track, but it is the long run that counts. The large amount of cardio I'm doing will help my repartitioning quite a bit also.

Anyone have an opinion about my diet, I believe 3000 is a good midranged intake to balance fat loss and muscle gain wile on cycle for a 180 5'61/2" guy.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Calves
3x10 500lbs(after warm up)...its pretty easy to get a lot of weight on this machine and still pumpem out
Seated calf raises
2x10 150lbs

Chest
Incline barbell
3x5 190lbs(after warmup)
flat bench
2x4 225lbs
incline dumbells
2x4 80lbers

Not really fealing the effects of the PH's yet but of course it is only my second doseing. Diet is staying on track, but it is the long run that counts. The large amount of cardio I'm doing will help my repartitioning quite a bit also.

Anyone have an opinion about my diet, I believe 3000 is a good midranged intake to balance fat loss and muscle gain wile on cycle for a 180 5'61/2" guy.
patience grasshoppa........things will pick up for you...that's why doing your old routine is advised.....that way you will see the diff from what you used to use on any given exercise..don't change everything at once,or you will have no clue what's what.......

Trip-de do da doodle dog

djremix

djremix

Awards
  • Established
Calves
Seated calf raises
2x10 150lbs

Chest
Incline barbell
3x5 190lbs(after warmup)
flat bench
2x4 225lbs
incline dumbells
2x4 80lbers

May i suggest lowering your cals durinf OFF days, and having most of the 3000 before and after your workouts on ON days.

to help with minimising fat gain and repartitioning, since the AAS is not in your system 24/7.

bulk avant labs sesathin(yup i didnt notice much from the other brand :-( ) is your friend on OFF and ON days :)

Rumpnuts

Rumpnuts

Awards
Great leg work out today... I love and hate leg day all at the same time. I love the intensity of it but hate the puke factor somtimes involved....

Forearms
3x10 barbell wrist curls 75lbs (after warmup)
2x10 standing dumbell wrist curls 32.5lbs

Legs
3x6 Squats 270lbs(after warmup) I always go past 90 degrees... none of those halfass squats for me, I'd rather lower the weight and get a better range of motion.
2x8 leg press 680lbs wide stance for deeper stretch... heres where the puke factor comes in... I haven't done these for a wile
2x7 stiff leg deadlift 250lbs... use 25lbers on the barbell to get a good deep stretch.

Good quick 40min workout and I was well spent by the end of it, but I think I feal the PH's kicking in cause my endurance is definitly up from the past cupple of weeks.

Thanks for the advice djremix, you and the rest of the guys have been real helpful with treeking my plan out. I think I'll follow what you said and lower the cals alittle on off days... also my biggest meals are currently right before and after workout so that'll stay the same... also have you tryed nutraplanets bulk sesathin?... its quite cheap, I just don't know how well it'll work compaired

I'll be posting before pictures here very soon before I get too far into this cycle.

djremix

djremix

Awards
  • Established
Great leg work out today... I love and hate leg day all at the same time. I love the intensity of it but hate the puke factor somtimes involved....

Forearms
3x10 barbell wrist curls 75lbs (after warmup)
2x10 standing dumbell wrist curls 32.5lbs

Legs
3x6 Squats 270lbs(after warmup) I always go past 90 degrees... none of those halfass squats for me, I'd rather lower the weight and get a better range of motion.
2x8 leg press 680lbs wide stance for deeper stretch... heres where the puke factor comes in... I haven't done these for a wile
2x7 stiff leg deadlift 250lbs... use 25lbers on the barbell to get a good deep stretch.

Good quick 40min workout and I was well spent by the end of it, but I think I feal the PH's kicking in cause my endurance is definitly up from the past cupple of weeks.

Thanks for the advice djremix, you and the rest of the guys have been real helpful with treeking my plan out. I think I'll follow what you said and lower the cals alittle on off days... also my biggest meals are currently right before and after workout so that'll stay the same... also have you tryed nutraplanets bulk sesathin?... its quite cheap, I just don't know how well it'll work compaired

I'll be posting before pictures here very soon before I get too far into this cycle.

Nutra's bulk sesathin, is actually the original licensed product from avant.
so you are getting the real deal and supporting the innovators of sesamin.
and on the plus side too, aside from being cheap, its tastes great, copared to yukky gooey before, now its clear and no taste, little nutty.

great deal. using it now at 2 pumps twice a day

Rumpnuts

Rumpnuts

Awards
So I made up for thursdays workout today... went to the park and rollerbladed with the sis(didn't really like it either, kinda messed my knees up) so no more of that for me. I did get alot of cardio that day so it wasn't a total loss.

Bi's
Alt dumbell curls
3x6 45lbers(after warmup)
straight bar curls
1x6/1x5 90lbs
hammer bar curls
1x6 85lbs..it think don't quite know what the bar weight is.

Tris
cable pushdowns
3x7 165lbs(after warmup)
lying bar extentions
1x6/1x5 90lbs
Overhead dumbell extentions
1x6 35lbs

20 min medium intensity cardio, inclined treadmill

Loooooong day, went shopping at sams for all my bulk food needs, and lifted a crapload of new doors and windows I'm going to be installing in my house... so I had two workouts today. Talk to you guys on monday.

Rumpnuts

Rumpnuts

Awards
Sooo... gym closed early, before I could get off work for memorial day. Guess thats what I get for having a membership at the YMCA. All my workouts are moving a day forward this week to make up for the stupid holiday. Today was Traps and back.

Traps
Deadlift 3x6 315lbs no bouncing, dead on every rep.
bar shrugs 2x6 240lbs
dumbell shrugs 2x8 100lbers

Back
cable rows 2x6 360lbs
V-bar pulldowns 2x6 180lbs
Pullups 3sets 10,8,6

My shirt was soaked by the end of this workout, back day is always the most intense workout for me, those deadlifts are killers.

Bought some 1.25lb microplates and plan to add atleast that much to my smaller muscle group exercises like bys, trys, and shoulders, back and legs will probably be higher incriments. Ordered some bulk sesithin from NP also, amongst other goodys I couldn't resist getting, I will add two doses every day as soon as I receive it. Seems like every time I buy somthing from the planet I can't spend less than a cupple hundred, I'm shure they're loving me right now.

Libido is WAYYY up latly, D wasn't lying about the kickback on the testys, I get wonderful suprises all times of the day.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
what do you think the libido boost is from?

good plan with the microplates btw.

Rumpnuts

Rumpnuts

Awards
what do you think the libido boost is from?

good plan with the microplates btw.
according to Dr. D its probably from the testostrone bounce back on off days... when no PH's are present that day your body reacts by producing lots of its own. My jewels are promanitly bigger also.

Also I figure on the microplates will allow me to move up in smaller more obtainable incriments alowing my body to adjust easier on the smaller muscle group sets. Uping the weight by 5 lbs every work out just won't be possable, maybe on a full blown cycle, but not a pulse.

Abs
cable crunches 3x12 172.5lbs
leg raises 2x12 15lbs

shoulders
dumbell press 3x6 55lbs
side lateral raises 2x6 35lbs...up from last week
rear lateral raises 2x6 30lbs "

25 min inclined treadmill walk

I must admit that I cheated on my diet this memorial day, and have been a little off on my timing sence. So I've decided to preprep my meals 3 days in advance in order to keep my self on track. Supplementation timing is still on track and I'm getting plenty of sleep 7-8 hours a night atleast, didn't work today so I slept for almost 10 :cool:

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
according to Dr. D its probably from the testostrone bounce back on off days... when no PH's are present that day your body reacts by producing lots of its own. My jewels are promanitly bigger also.

Also I figure on the microplates will allow me to move up in smaller more obtainable incriments alowing my body to adjust easier on the smaller muscle group sets. Uping the weight by 5 lbs every work out just won't be possable, maybe on a full blown cycle, but not a pulse.

Abs
cable crunches 3x12 172.5lbs
leg raises 2x12 15lbs

shoulders
dumbell press 3x6 55lbs
side lateral raises 2x6 35lbs...up from last week
rear lateral raises 2x6 30lbs "

25 min inclined treadmill walk

I must admit that I cheated on my diet this memorial day, and have been a little off on my timing sence. So I've decided to preprep my meals 3 days in advance in order to keep my self on track. Supplementation timing is still on track and I'm getting plenty of sleep 7-8 hours a night atleast, didn't work today so I slept for almost 10 :cool:
that is a REAL light workout bro, at least for me. Even if i go low rep high weight i still throw in a light weight high rep in there at the end.

Rumpnuts

Rumpnuts

Awards
Yea... I agree, Probably the lightest work out out of all my days, I do workout 5 days a week though, so it does add up more than a 3 day type rutine. I don't know, might add in a cupple barbell presses next week, not alot of good compound exercises in my shoulder rutine... any suggestions on any other shoulder exercises?

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
upright rows and military press or regular barbel press for basic start. Uprights really fck me up lol.

Rumpnuts

Rumpnuts

Awards
Thanks PP... I'll add a cupple sets of uprights to my next shoulder workout and see how it goes. today was chest and calves.

Standing calve raises
3x10 500lbs(after warm up)

Seated 2x12 150lbs

Incline barbell
3x5 190lbs

flat bench 2x4 230lbs

Incline dumbell 2x5 85lbers

30 minutes incline treadmill

Uping the cardio alittle at a time, Off days I'll through in the high intensity, think I'll swim some laps this sunday, I really enjoy swimming and its some killer cardio. I'm getting an extra rep atleast out of every exercise every week, so I can definitly tell there is some slow improvement.
Bought a bunch of gladware today and plan on preping my meals 3 days in advance... or should I go two? I'm pretty shure they'll stay good for three days. Gonna save me alot of time and excuses doing it this way and I'll be more apt to measure out everything exactly with the new scale I bought.

Rumpnuts

Rumpnuts

Awards
Pretty late posting tonight, went straight to work after the gym.

Bys
alt dumbell curls 3x6 45lbers
barbell curls 2x6 90lbs
hammer bar curls 1x6 95lbs

tris
cable pushdowns 3x8 170lbs... I need to switch to a different exercise cause I can't stack anymore weight on the machine as is.
lying extentions 2x6 80lbs
overhead dumbell extentions 1x6 35lbs

these exercises are alternated from by to tri every set... this is my favorite system of working arms, lets me keep the weight high. Meal plan is going great now that I'm prepreping my meals. Pictures coming tomarrow...

UNCfan1

UNCfan1

Awards
  • Established

Bys
barbell curls 2x6 90lbs

tris
cable pushdowns 3x8 170lbs... I need to switch to a different exercise cause I can't stack anymore weight on the machine as is.

these exercises are alternated from by to tri every set... this is my favorite system of working arms, lets me keep the weight high. Meal plan is going great now that I'm prepreping my meals. Pictures coming tomarrow...
Thats what I like to hear that u can't stack anymore weight on. Swtich to smith machine rev grip bench. Killer for ur triceps.

Rumpnuts

Rumpnuts

Awards
Thats what I like to hear that u can't stack anymore weight on. Swtich to smith machine rev grip bench. Killer for ur triceps.
Thanks for the advice UNC... I'd much rather do it free weight though... could I just doe a reverse grip on a normal straight bar bench?

Rumpnuts

Rumpnuts

Awards
So I was on yesterday posting my workout update... got up to get somthing to eat and my sister had already takin over the computer and closed the page I was typing on Arggg...:frustrate So I gave up and watched some Rambo. So yesterday was back day and I was having BADDDD back pumps, even with all the taurine I'm taking. I'm raising the deadlift rep range to 3x8 next time and we'll see if that lowers the strain, I had to strech for about 8 or so minutes after those lifts just to be able to finish my work out. I'll have someone cretique my form next time too, I might be rounding my back which could account for the strain.

Today was abs and shoulders....

cable pull downs 3x12 155lbs(after warm up)
leg lifts 2x12 17.5lbs...up from last week

dumbell shoulderpress 3x6 60lbers(after warm up)... also up from last week
standing rows w/strait bar(according to PP's advice :thumbsup: 2x8 100lbs
Side lateral dumbell raises 1x8 1x7 35lbers
rear lateral dumbel raises 2x8 35lbers

30 min incline treadmill.... My freakin calves were burning after this.

Started my new job monday, and its killing my diet schedual... only one 30min lunch break in a 8hr day. Thinking about getting some of those ready to drink meal shakes and gulping them on a quick bathroom break. next week is 4 work days , 10hr days with the same one 30min break. after training is over though I'll get three breaks a day on 12hr shifts so that should work out a little better. I'm working as a machine technitian in a factory so no food on the line :mad: The good part is they have a free weight gym in house, so no excuses not to workout.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Started my new job monday, and its killing my diet schedual... only one 30min lunch break in a 8hr day. Thinking about getting some of those ready to drink meal shakes and gulping them on a quick bathroom break. next week is 4 work days , 10hr days with the same one 30min break. after training is over though I'll get three breaks a day on 12hr shifts so that should work out a little better. I'm working as a machine technitian in a factory so no food on the line :mad: The good part is they have a free weight gym in house, so no excuses not to workout.
Thats sweet. def. go to the head and pound some protien.

Free weight gym in house?...now thats bad ass, i wish we had one in our hangar since most of the time im on AM or surfing the web when its slow, id be swole as sh1t!

Rumpnuts

Rumpnuts

Awards
Oh yea... its a pretty decient gym too, good amount of free weights, treadmills, and don't forget the ping pong table!!!

Chest and calves today...

Standing calve raises 3x12 same weight as last workout

Seated calve raises 2x10 155lbs

Incline bench 3x6(after warmup) 190lbs

Flat bench 2x5 230lbs

dumbell incline press 2x5 85lbers

22min on the oliptical... started with 10 minutes on incline treadmill but my calves couldn't hold out any longer so I had to switch up... I try to keep my heart rate at around 155 the entire time, good med intensity lvl...sound right to you guys?

So how can you tell if your starting to shut down... I don't think I am, but would like to know just incase so I can take an extra day or even week off to keep me lvl.

Rumpnuts

Rumpnuts

Awards
Did my workout at my jobs gym today... they really do have a great free weight setup.. even have up to 130lb dumbells!!... my other gym only goes up to 100's. Bys and tris...

Cable pushdown... 3x8... weights are not marked on this cable machine so just went by how much I could lift
skull crushers... 2x6 90lbs
seated one arm dumbell extention... 1x8 30lbs

alt dumbell curls 3x6 45lbs
straight bar curls 2x6 90lbs
dumbell hammer curls 1x6 45lbers

30 minutes on the oliptical

Strength gains are continuing slowly, which is what I expected and hoped for. I'm out of here, time for some chicken, bell peppers, and brown rice....yummy

Rumpnuts

Rumpnuts

Awards
Did some HIIT with long high inervals 22mins on the bike today... sweat my ass off... the crazy part is that my sweat started to turn a milky color. What could it be? I'm thinking its the BCAA, creatine, Beta A, and Malate I took before and during that was dripping out of my pors.
Haven't had a day off in 10 days and still going so I'm kinda slacking on posting daily, good leg workout friday, becides the pumps I'm still getting, my knees aren't liking me either, think its all the running I'm doing for cardio, I'm gonna raise the reps up on legs day too to give my joints and the back pumps a break.

I'm thinking about buying some calipers and a scale so I can update my weight and bodyfat on here, I think it would be a great tool to help fine tune my rutine and diet also.

Rumpnuts

Rumpnuts

Awards
What up peoples I'm back from a hard day at work and a good intense workout, today was chest and calves.....

chest
Incline bench 3x6 195lbs... way up from last week
flat bench 2x5 235lbs...up
incline dumbell press 2x5 90lbers...up
Threw in a set of 40lber dumbell flys and hitem till falure

calves... my works gym doesn't have a siting calve machine or a smith machine to do standing... so I stood on a platform with a cupple 45s straped on and did that 3 time and hit the leg press for 2 more sets.

Libido is still great, becides the fact I haven't gotten any for some time now.
Strenght increases are improving more rapidly now, I think the 4th week is the big kick in point on a pulse cycle.

Strategic

Awards

Bys
barbell curls 2x6 90lbs

tris

My all time favorite tricep exercise is skull crushers. I use a spotter for the last two sets to get some forced reps in, and the next day my tris are absolutely swollen. close grips on bench don't even work my tris as hard as heavy skull crushers. Try doing them first in your tricep routine before cables. Your tris will like it.

Rumpnuts

Rumpnuts

Awards
My all time favorite tricep exercise is skull crushers. I use a spotter for the last two sets to get some forced reps in, and the next day my tris are absolutely swollen. close grips on bench don't even work my tris as hard as heavy skull crushers. Try doing them first in your tricep routine before cables. Your tris will like it.
Yea... its second on my rutine and I certainly agree that it is the all time best for killing you tris... another one of my favorites is taking the rope attachment on the cable machine and doing extentions leaned out, back facing machine with your core doing all the stablizing, that always kills my tris... infact I think I'll ad those along with skull crusher.... THANKS!

Rumpnuts

Rumpnuts

Awards
Long weekend, was my birthday on sunday... So I had a Keg party Saturday night, so a little lack of sleep this weekend, and some booze to hinder my gains. But I'm back on track and had a kick ass back workout yesterday and a good shoulder rutine today

Dumbell raises 3x6 61.25lbers... I'm bumping the weight with those magnetic micro weights now, seems to be working wonderful, I'm adding that much and sometimes more every week depending on muscle group size.
upright bar rows 2x8 110lbs
side lateral raises 2x7 41.25lbers
rear lateral raises 2x8 31.25lbers

3x15 bycicle crunches
2x12 cable crunches
2x12 leg lifts

HIIT 22mins on the bike

weight is up to 183 and I'm certainly leaning out well... you can see my abs pretty good now but I believe I've got some fat behind my abs making my waist size bigger sould be fun getting the rest of this chunk of waist off.

djremix

djremix

Awards
  • Established
Long weekend, was my birthday on sunday... So I had a Keg party Saturday night, so a little lack of sleep this weekend, and some booze to hinder my gains. But I'm back on track and had a kick ass back workout yesterday and a good shoulder rutine today

Dumbell raises 3x6 61.25lbers... I'm bumping the weight with those magnetic micro weights now, seems to be working wonderful, I'm adding that much and sometimes more every week depending on muscle group size.
upright bar rows 2x8 110lbs
side lateral raises 2x7 41.25lbers
rear lateral raises 2x8 31.25lbers

3x15 bycicle crunches
2x12 cable crunches
2x12 leg lifts

HIIT 22mins on the bike

weight is up to 183 and I'm certainly leaning out well... you can see my abs pretty good now but I believe I've got some fat behind my abs making my waist size bigger sould be fun getting the rest of this chunk of waist off.
Happy Birthday :)
Hope you had fun fun fun before getting back to lifting ;-)

any side effects or hpta suppression so far?

Rumpnuts

Rumpnuts

Awards
Sister closed my page before I could finish AGAIN!!! :mad:

anyways
any side effects or hpta suppression so far?
Only side effects I can account for are a little bit of back pump which I handle with lighter weight higher rep scheem. Acne is getting baaad and just on the face, face scrup twice a day and it still won't stay under control. As fair as suppression goes I feal little to none, I believe the the retain, 6oxo, and nettle root have been an extreme help in keeping my test bouncing back every off day, and my libido is better than ever!

Rumpnuts

Rumpnuts

Awards
Chest and calves

3x6 incline 195lbs...up
2x5 flat bench 235...up
2x5 incline dumbell 90lbers

3x12 single leg standing calve raises
2x12 raises on the leg press

22min HIIT

Strategic

Awards
Chest and calves

3x6 incline 195lbs...up
2x5 flat bench 235...up
2x5 incline dumbell 90lbers

3x12 single leg standing calve raises
2x12 raises on the leg press

22min HIIT

Nice work!

You're making some good progress.

How is the cycle making you feel overall? (mood, energy level, etc)

Rumpnuts

Rumpnuts

Awards
Nice work!

You're making some good progress.

How is the cycle making you feel overall? (mood, energy level, etc)
Mood is great, especialy compaired to a 4 week cycle of superdrol that stuff makes you hate the world when you pass the two week mark. I remember a day at my last job wile on my superdrol cycle, another cook was being lazy and I was forced to pick up her slack, I'm usually a not confrontational person but that day I finally got fed up with her, fliped out and started throwing utensils and vegtables at her wile cursing... :aargh:hehe
I'm trying to keep my calories lower on off days buts its getting harder and harder, my appitite is way up every day now and I'm trying to keep this in the lean bulk area so I eat 3000+ in on days and about 2200 to 2500 on off days, this is my first cut ever, I've been bulking for the last three years trying to get up to this weight, I never relized how difficult it is to diet down when your so used to eating big all the time.

Energy is grand, workouts are usually mind blowing w/ crazy pumps... my prework out drink makes shure of that, but over all no lathargy at all. The fat burning stack I take is helping in that department also.

Mr. Winky(thats what I call him) is quite happy lately at spratic moments throughout the day. Wish I had a girl to take all this drive out on, but when I think about it I kinda don't, last one I had for 2 years and she was a crazy, clingy, winey little B!tch so I've been taking a break from the females till I get my **** together and settle down a little. Becides I really enjoy having money all the time, its quite a wonderful thing.

UNCfan1

UNCfan1

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the advice UNC... I'd much rather do it free weight though... could I just doe a reverse grip on a normal straight bar bench?
Sorry I just saw this. Yes u could be do not do them without a spotter. It is a very awarkd feeling movement and using free weights could be really dangerous on this one.

Log is looking great BTW.

Rumpnuts

Rumpnuts

Awards
Thanks for the feed back UNC... Did some mind blowing cardio in the hot humid outdoors this weekend, Sat and Sun I started of with squat clean press...what ever you call it, at a fast pace to get the heart pumping... then I run 2 miles, half of which is at a steady incline, then back at the house I did another set of squat clean presses, and straight to triangle pushups to faliure. These were the most mind blowing two days of cardio I've ever performed, pushed it to the limit and fealt great after I finally cooled down.

Today was back and traps

Deadlifts 3x8 280lbs... rubbed my damn shins raw
barbell shrugs 2x10 230 lbs
dumbell shrugs 2x8 130 lbers
seated rows 2x8 200 lbs
close grip polldowns 2x8 190
pullups 3 sets to falure 10,7,6

Worked a 12 hour shift today and worked out after words with some killer intensity, so I've gotta say that I don't wana stand up for anything for the rest of the night, I am spent!

almost out of AP so I'm gonna cap up some YG to replace it.
So I've decided to take a week off to let my test level out, the less shut down the better is what I'm thinking, so no more PH's for the rest of the week... I will continue all the test boosters, anti E, and cort blocker to fight catabolism. I'm taking the cycle to a total of 10 weeks... I'll post my ideas on post cycle in a little and would love some feed back on anyone else's opinion for a good post cycle.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
bioman Supplement Logs 33
Rumpnuts Cycle Logs 31
Rumpnuts Anabolics 0
Dwight Schrute General Chat 13