Can a cycle be "wet" while on Letrozole? - AnabolicMinds.com

Can a cycle be "wet" while on Letrozole?

  1. Registered User
    Zero Tolerance's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Age
    42
    Posts
    1,328
    Rep Power
    787

    Reputation

    Can a cycle be "wet" while on Letrozole?


    I started off this cycle with Dianabol (10-20mg/day) and Testosterone Cypionate (400mg/week). I started getting prostate issues after a week so I switched to Epistane. I continued the Epistane through three weeks until I started getting all-day-long headaches.

    I started getting gyno, so I introduced 2.5mg of Letrozole daily. Would you say I could only be making dry gains about now? I've been on the Letrozole about 2 weeks now.. My gyno is about gone and I plan on lowering the dose of Letrozole until I can just leave it at .5mg per day..

    Anyway. I'm guessing I can't be holding my water about now. Is that correct?

    Thanks in advance...

  2. Banned
    pistonpump's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Age
    30
    Posts
    12,105
    Rep Power
    0

    Reputation

    i would think a diet high in sodium would still have you holding water. Estrogen cant be the only thing responsible for water retention.
  3. New Member
    Dr_C2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Age
    44
    Posts
    130
    Rep Power
    159

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Zero Tolerance View Post
    I started off this cycle with Dianabol (10-20mg/day) and Testosterone Cypionate (400mg/week). I started getting prostate issues after a week so I switched to Epistane. I continued the Epistane through three weeks until I started getting all-day-long headaches.

    I started getting gyno, so I introduced 2.5mg of Letrozole daily. Would you say I could only be making dry gains about now? I've been on the Letrozole about 2 weeks now.. My gyno is about gone and I plan on lowering the dose of Letrozole until I can just leave it at .5mg per day..

    Anyway. I'm guessing I can't be holding my water about now. Is that correct?

    Thanks in advance...
    That is quite a litany of side effects for such a short time frame and a mild dose cycle.

    I would be interested to know whether any of the issues you described are symptoms of pre-existing conditions particularly the prostate issue and the headaches. Gyno also something you have dealt with previously?
    •   
       

  4. Banned
    RisingAgainst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    2,069
    Rep Power
    0

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Dr_C2 View Post
    That is quite a litany of side effects for such a short time frame and a mild dose cycle.

    I would be interested to know whether any of the issues you described are symptoms of pre-existing conditions particularly the prostate issue and the headaches. Gyno also something you have dealt with previously?
    Agreed. If you have an existing case of gyno, you shouldn't be altering your hormone levels in the first place man, the same goes for hereditary prostate issues. You should avoid hormonal substances completely.
  5. Registered User
    Zero Tolerance's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Age
    42
    Posts
    1,328
    Rep Power
    787

    Reputation

    Well.. I've had prostatitis in the past. However, my PSA is 1.0.. So, I just need to stay away from certain compounds and I have no trouble in that area... Gyno, yeah - I tend to get an uncomfortable lump beneath my right nipple on cycles.. However, it goes away with Letrozole and when I stop, it doesn't come back until I go on another cycle...

    The headaches... I get them from a lot of things.. I get these same type of headaches from ANY NO2 supplement, Viagra - and most oral steroids...
  6. Banned
    RisingAgainst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    2,069
    Rep Power
    0

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Zero Tolerance View Post
    Well.. I've had prostatitis in the past. However, my PSA is 1.0.. So, I just need to stay away from certain compounds and I have no trouble in that area... Gyno, yeah - I tend to get an uncomfortable lump beneath my right nipple on cycles.. However, it goes away with Letrozole and when I stop, it doesn't come back until I go on another cycle...

    The headaches... I get them from a lot of things.. I get these same type of headaches from ANY NO2 supplement, Viagra - and most oral steroids...
    Considered running 3300mgs of hawthorne daily? I'm sure that and a combo of HIGH water intake will alleviate those headaches bro.
  7. New Member
    Dr_C2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Age
    44
    Posts
    130
    Rep Power
    159

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Zero Tolerance View Post
    Well.. I've had prostatitis in the past. However, my PSA is 1.0.. So, I just need to stay away from certain compounds and I have no trouble in that area... Gyno, yeah - I tend to get an uncomfortable lump beneath my right nipple on cycles.. However, it goes away with Letrozole and when I stop, it doesn't come back until I go on another cycle...

    The headaches... I get them from a lot of things.. I get these same type of headaches from ANY NO2 supplement, Viagra - and most oral steroids...
    Obviously, a prostatitis diagnosis runs the gamut from trivial to potentially life threatening. A PSA of 1.0 ng/dl is great but make sure that you get a series of measurements taken yearly. This is something between you and your urologist.

    As I am about your age, I have to say if I were you, given the history you described, I'd leave the gear alone.

    Regardless, I wish you good health my friend.
  8. Registered User
    Zero Tolerance's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Age
    42
    Posts
    1,328
    Rep Power
    787

    Reputation

    Thank you for the advice.. I can't argue with you.. However, I may be in a safer situation that the average steroid user. Although I do run a couple of cycles per year, I'm on a prescribed and monitored HRT program. So I get blood tests throughout the year.. I'm counting on that to alert me of any serious issues beforehand...

    Quote Originally Posted by Dr_C2 View Post
    Obviously, a prostatitis diagnosis runs the gamut from trivial to potentially life threatening. A PSA of 1.0 ng/dl is great but make sure that you get a series of measurements taken yearly. This is something between you and your urologist.

    As I am about your age, I have to say if I were you, given the history you described, I'd leave the gear alone.

    Regardless, I wish you good health my friend.
  9. Registered User
    Zero Tolerance's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Age
    42
    Posts
    1,328
    Rep Power
    787

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by RisingAgainst View Post
    Considered running 3300mgs of hawthorne daily? I'm sure that and a combo of HIGH water intake will alleviate those headaches bro.
    I never heard of that.. I did, however, hear of Celery Seed Extract with 3MB... Tell me about hawthorne...
  10. Banned
    RisingAgainst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    2,069
    Rep Power
    0

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Zero Tolerance View Post
    I never heard of that.. I did, however, hear of Celery Seed Extract with 3MB... Tell me about hawthorne...
    Celery works great in terms of being a 'quick-fix' for blood pressure and possibly kidney problems. Hawthorne is more of a long term blood pressure supplement. This is something you preload before you begin your cycle.
  11. Banned
    same_old's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Age
    35
    Posts
    1,526
    Rep Power
    0

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Zero Tolerance View Post
    The headaches... I get them from a lot of things.. I get these same type of headaches from ANY NO2 supplement, Viagra - and most oral steroids...
    sounds like a NO or vasodilation headache. that's a tough one, as virtually everything fun raises NO. Rising thinks it's HBP but i suspect you monitor yours, right?
  12. Banned
    same_old's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Age
    35
    Posts
    1,526
    Rep Power
    0

    Reputation

    oh and dont lower that letrozole too quickly. taper it down...and .5mg of letro is NOT very much. arimidex maybe, but 1mg of letro is a normal dose on-cycle. less than that and estrogen will probably still be present.
  13. Banned
    RisingAgainst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    2,069
    Rep Power
    0

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by same_old View Post
    sounds like a NO or vasodilation headache. that's a tough one, as virtually everything fun raises NO. Rising thinks it's HBP but i suspect you monitor yours, right?
    Also suggested an increased water intake for the possibility of being dehydrated.
  14. Registered User
    Zero Tolerance's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Age
    42
    Posts
    1,328
    Rep Power
    787

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by same_old View Post
    sounds like a NO or vasodilation headache. that's a tough one, as virtually everything fun raises NO. Rising thinks it's HBP but i suspect you monitor yours, right?
    I'm pretty sure that's exactly what it is.. My blood pressure is always good - but I do get red-flushed occassionally. I'm never around a blood pressure monitor around those times.

    However, these headaches are the exact same type of headaches I get with Nitric Oxide and/or Viagra.. I don't use either anymore because of the headaches..
  15. Registered User
    Zero Tolerance's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Age
    42
    Posts
    1,328
    Rep Power
    787

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by same_old View Post
    oh and dont lower that letrozole too quickly. taper it down...and .5mg of letro is NOT very much. arimidex maybe, but 1mg of letro is a normal dose on-cycle. less than that and estrogen will probably still be present.
    Being that I weigh 260, do you think I should taper down to 1mg rather than .5mg? I'm doing the taper-down right now...
  16. Registered User
    Zero Tolerance's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Age
    42
    Posts
    1,328
    Rep Power
    787

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by RisingAgainst View Post
    Also suggested an increased water intake for the possibility of being dehydrated.
    I DO need to drink more water. I drink a LOT but I think I need more than the average individual...

    Thanks, guys...
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 08-23-2011, 07:24 AM
  2. can i still have a cheat day while on a clen cycle
    By Lockxxheed in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 02-28-2011, 05:41 PM
  3. Replies: 7
    Last Post: 07-16-2008, 02:31 PM
  4. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 01-20-2008, 01:36 PM
  5. Wet compounds while on diuretic (hct)?
    By LatSpread in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 01-02-2008, 10:35 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in