How's my cycle of havoc sound.

R

rybino

Awards
I will be running 20/30/30/40 for fours weeks. Sizeon,superpump,milk thistle,whey, multi while on cycle.

I really can't get a SERM and don't know how I would go about getting one.

So, how does this PCT sound Rebound XT for two weeks 50mg first week, 25mg second week.

What do you guys think about down ramping the havoc for PCT. I've read some about this and was thinking maybe going 20/10 for two weeks after as well.

Advice.

O yeah, i take 1 before 1 after on workout days right? 2 before 1 after, 2 before 2 after.. ect.

CryingEmo

CryingEmo

Awards
  • Established
Depends on bodyweight I think.

At my bodyweight I would start with 30 mg for the first 2 weeks, then bump to 40... maybe even 50 the last week.

Travis

Travis

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Okay you need a serm first of all. Try harder, you'll find one.

Depending on your dosage at 20mg take one in the morning and one post workout. At 30mg I found the best results with 10mg in the morning, 10mg a couple hours prior to workout, and then 10mg post workout. Take the havoc on an empty stomach (this is probably debatable). Pick up some cycle support too, that stuff is boss.

Travis

Travis

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Depends on bodyweight I think.

At my bodyweight I would start with 30 mg for the first 2 weeks, then bump to 40... maybe even 50 the last week.
Agreed, I started at a weight of 200 and did the 20/30/30/40 dosage. I think I could have handled 10 to 20mg more/week.

R

rybino

Awards
Okay you need a serm first of all. Try harder, you'll find one.

Depending on your dosage at 20mg take one in the morning and one post workout. At 30mg I found the best results with 10mg in the morning, 10mg a couple hours prior to workout, and then 10mg post workout. Take the havoc on an empty stomach (this is probably debatable). Pick up some cycle support too, that stuff is boss.
What were your results? Yes, i'm picking up cycle support. I will not be using a serm =\.

yeahright

yeahright

Awards
  • Established
I will be running 20/30/30/40 for fours weeks. Sizeon,superpump,milk thistle,whey, multi while on cycle.

So, how does this post cycle therapy sound Rebound XT for two weeks 50mg first week, 25mg second week.

What do you guys think about down ramping the havoc for PCT. I've read some about this and was thinking maybe going 20/10 for two weeks after as well.

Advice.

O yeah, i take 1 before 1 after on workout days right? 2 before 1 after, 2 before 2 after.. ect.

Don't ramp the Havoc down. Your pct should be as long as your cycle.

Travis

Travis

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Dude, edit your post and take out that link. Read the rules. no source posting.

Travis

Travis

Banned
Awards
  • Established
How bad does it taste? Like make you wanna puke?
Tastes better than a shot of tequila but worse than jack daniels. Either way dont worry about it, cause it will do more good than harm.

yeahright

yeahright

Awards
  • Established
How bad does it taste? Like make you wanna puke?

Perhaps you may want to spend a little more time thinking about what it is you're about to do? You're contemplating taking a steroid cycle. Epistane appears to be relatively mild on the lipids and liver but this is a serious decision. If you're going to do this (and there is still time to change your mind), then you should do it right and not be concerned with momentary discomforts. Use the search function and you'll find plenty of people talking about their experiences that you can draw lessons from.

jomi822

jomi822

Banned
Awards
  • Established

So, how does this post cycle therapy sound Rebound XT for two weeks 50mg first week, 25mg second week.

Advice.

ramping the dose down wont do a thing, dont bother. thats an old school tactic....and its only practical purpose nowdays is in extremely long long estered cycles. its useless with orals.

second of all, dont run a cycle without a serm, ever. personally ive just read too many rebound XT/atd only pct goes wayyy wrong. i am never using ATD again period (atd is the substance in rebound xt). something is going to come out about ATD one of these days, mark my words.

youre going to run havoc AFTER pct? un be ****ing lievable

R

rybino

Awards
ramping the dose down wont do a thing, dont bother. thats an old school tactic....and its only practical purpose nowdays is in extremely long long estered cycles. its useless with orals.

second of all, dont run a cycle without a serm, ever. personally ive just read too many rebound XT/atd only post cycle therapy goes wayyy wrong. i am never using ATD again period (atd is the substance in rebound xt). something is going to come out about ATD one of these days, mark my words.

youre going to run havoc AFTER post cycle therapy? un be ****ing lievable
I just ordered my liquid nolva. No i'm not running it after pct? Is there a way i could take rebound xt along with the nolva? Or should just the nolva be fine?

jomi822

jomi822

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I just ordered my liquid nolva. No i'm not running it after post cycle therapy? Is there a way i could take rebound xt along with the nolva? Or should just the nolva be fine?
take the tamoxifen, its all you need.

nolva+rebound will probably just mess up your sex drive.

300Fan

Awards

First, it seems this would be ur first cycle

So...

10mg for 3 days, 20mg for the rest of Week #1
Week 2: 20mg
Week 3: 30mg
Week 4: 30mg

milk thistle,whey, multi while on cycle.

dont use the sizeone or superpumo whule on cycle, use it for PCT.

get a SERM

/done

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
:goodpost: i agree. if you have leftovers toward the end of week 4 then you could possibly go up to 40mg. Start slow, its your first time.

Remember, its not a magic pill so keep your diet in check and work hard with the iron! Get everything in order before you start.

G

grantr

Banned
Awards
you don't need a serm unless you have estrogen issues. There are other ways to get rid of estrogen and get your testosterone production back up again. A serm isn't necessary.

jomi822

jomi822

Banned
Awards
  • Established
you don't need a serm unless you have estrogen issues. There are other ways to get rid of estrogen and get your testosterone production back up again. A serm isn't necessary.
AI's just dont do the trick. i know countless people that have gone with your approach and not recovered properly. its just not true.

serms directly stimulate the hypothalamus, Ai's do not. I wouldnt go spreading that view around here, anyone who runs serious cycles knows its bull****.

Chad

Chad

Banned
Awards
  • Established
AI's just dont do the trick. i know countless people that have gone with your approach and not recovered properly. its just not true.

serms directly stimulate the hypothalamus, Ai's do not. I wouldnt go spreading that view around here, anyone who runs serious cycles knows its bull****.
yes SERMS are a MUST! sinner put up a good thread explaning it all.