11 oxo?

supersoldier

supersoldier

She thinks my traps'rrrr sexy!
Awards
  • Established
So they are gonna be quicker to release it?. I wonder who will have the better price?
Big thread at BB.com about it... I haven't checked it in a few days. I can't imagine the prices being too much different. Just buy from who you like more. I like AX.

AX has an absorption complex in it too. Bioperine I think...

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I think me and the other guy started a thread with the same name at about the same time. I wish we could combine these two.

worm

worm

Awards
  • Established
I read a little bit of the discution over there. AX is supposed to have a higher dose per pill more pills per bottle at a cheaper price. I guesse time will tell.

mmowry

mmowry

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
In essence mg/mg 1 bottle of 3AD = 3 bottles 11oxo and 3AD should also be more bioavailable which would = 3+ bottles 11oxo

Haltera

Haltera

Awards
¿somebody has any idea about to which steroid could 11-oxo be comparable?

I know sometimes is wrong make comparations between different anabolics, but I read in some forums this product outside of being a great cortisol blocker could be considered an alternative to hydroxy-test (which means little but dry gains) [I even read could be a real prohormone to H-Test:think: ]

supersoldier

supersoldier

She thinks my traps'rrrr sexy!
Awards
  • Established
¿somebody has any idea about to which steroid could 11-oxo be comparable?

I know sometimes is wrong make comparations between different anabolics, but I read in some forums this product outside of being a great cortisol blocker could be considered an alternative to hydroxy-test (which means little but dry gains) [I even read could be a real prohormone to H-Test:think: ]
I remember when the hype first began they were saying something to the tune of "feels like test, but dryer". So that could be similar to OHT. I miss my Sledge Test :sad:

Haltera

Haltera

Awards
Well I still got 24 grams of 4-OHT, but I think its a pretty weak hormone to worth all the hype 3ad/11-oxo is getting this days ;(

I would only use 4-oht in a cutting, but its pretty worthless as standalone no matter the dosage you take... btw 4-oht can be pretty hard on your lipids considering it can act like an aromatase inhibitor...(I would only use it for 4 weeks or so..)

worm

worm

Awards
  • Established
I remember when the hype first began they were saying something to the tune of "feels like test, but dryer". So that could be similar to OHT. I miss my Sledge Test :sad:
I hear you there I loved sledge test/1 test cyp. Also did sledge test/ tren once. Never tried just OHT though.

Cerberus

Awards
I find it interesting when the release of 3-AD from AX came out revealing the dosage, it clearly was set at 50mg. Now when you look at the graphic, it looks like they added a 1 before the 50mg. I also find it odd that the "1" looks like a "I". Maybe I'm just overly concerned, but I've always been suspicious of AX. I don't know if that dosage increase was a result of finding out Ergo's dosage.

Anyone here have a bottle with dosage?

Attachments

PumpingIron

Awards
  • Established
The "1" and the "I" are completely different.

magx

Awards
I find it interesting when the release of 3-AD from AX came out revealing the dosage, it clearly was set at 50mg. Now when you look at the graphic, it looks like they added a 1 before the 50mg. I also find it odd that the "1" looks like a "I". Maybe I'm just overly concerned, but I've always been suspicious of AX. I don't know if that dosage increase was a result of finding out Ergo's dosage.

Anyone here have a bottle with dosage?
It is a 1, and that's very interesting, b/c I too am sure that the dosage stated 50mg....................

xtraflossy

xtraflossy

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
lol- who cares?? so they decided to ADD 100mg to it..

.. that's a good thing

bigschmidt821

bigschmidt821

Oldtimer
Awards
  • Established
or the dosae is what it says. 150. that is what i was told when my bottle was handed to me

mmowry

mmowry

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
In essence mg/mg 1 bottle of 3AD = 3 bottles 11oxo and 3AD should also be more bioavailable which would = 3+ bottles 11oxo
Just thought this needed to be said again.:D

Chad

Chad

Banned
Awards
  • Established
and another thing, if its "like test" could it be run with another steroid in place for test?

mmowry

mmowry

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
3AD/150mg each/90 count=450mg/30 days.......600mg/22 days

11oxo/75mg each/60 count=450mg/10 days........600mg/7 days

and I would believe stacking with test would be good as its a dry compound plus the anti e effect its reported to have.

rpen22

rpen22

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
3AD/150mg each/90 count=450mg/30 days.......600mg/22 days

11oxo/75mg each/60 count=450mg/10 days........600mg/7 days

and I would believe stacking with test would be good as its a dry compound plus the anti e effect its reported to have.
:goodpost:

My bad, I didn't realize 11-OXO's only 75mg/cap. Thanks mmowry.

mmowry

mmowry

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
so it would go well with lets say........... TREN?
DUUUUUUUUUUUHHHHHHHHHHHHHH what doesnt go with tren cept for libido.:fool2: :D

mmowry

mmowry

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
'cept maybe rational behavior.
This would seem to imply that some of us had this "rational behavior" to start with. :rofl:

mmowry

mmowry

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Chad again

:D

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Come on...I was joking.

Rational behavior is over rated in my opinion ;)

mmowry

mmowry

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established