- 06-22-2003, 04:40 PM
- 06-22-2003, 05:06 PM
It can reappear but the chances are greatly reduced. If you get it removed I wouldn't worry much but ALWAYS take precautions.For answers to board issues, read the Suggestion and News forum at the bottom of the main page.
- 06-22-2003, 06:37 PM
alright good to hear! i just didnt want to get it taken out only to have it haunt me after my first or second cycle.. thx boboPharmD
06-23-2003, 05:03 PM
06-23-2003, 06:21 PM
used nolva post PH cycle and kept doing it longer because i have heard of reversal effects using it, but i think most of the reversal effects come from aas related gyno.
06-23-2003, 07:50 PM
Andractim gel worked well for a small lump that i had.
another option is to inject GH into the area.
06-23-2003, 08:19 PM
Nolva worked well for me after about 3 weeks the lump subsided, but like you said everyone reacts different.
For answers to board issues, read the Suggestion and News forum at the bottom of the main page.
06-25-2003, 08:52 PM
BUMP 4 HAVING THE GLAND REMOVEDOriginally posted by LakeMountD
I have heard that they remove the entire gland so gyno cannot appear again but I was wondering what everyone knows about this?
is it possible?
Similar Forum Threads
- By mik14 in forum Pro BodybuildingReplies: 2Last Post: 03-20-2012, 10:56 PM
- By mik14 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 10Last Post: 03-20-2012, 10:47 PM
- By bobbyn in forum Male Anti-Aging MedicineReplies: 10Last Post: 09-29-2007, 12:47 PM
- By lifter4life3333 in forum SupplementsReplies: 2Last Post: 01-18-2007, 11:50 AM
- By Kitchen Chemist in forum AnabolicsReplies: 19Last Post: 07-04-2003, 08:26 PM