Promatrix M1T Plex

magx

Awards
Promatrix Products

Anyone heard of this? There isn't too much info on the net, and I am curious as to whether or not it is legit. Some say yes, some aren't sure.

I am currently in week 2 of the cycle (started it before I realized there might have been some doubt as to it's legitimacy) and so far so good. Nice strength increases (weights increasing each workout) and fantastic recovery (I barely get any soreness). No lethargy, but I am getting those awful lower back pumps, MAN that's sore! Makes cardio damn near impossible. As for muscle gains the mirror says I am making some progress but I am certianly not OMFG blown away, that's for sure. Although I am trying to keep a relatively lower calorie and carb diet since I am trying to shed some excess BF I gained in the last several months (I had 2 surgeries and had to stop lifting for a few months), so it's possible that I could be gaining more if I was eating more. Protein intake is still nice and high. I have definitely lost a bit of fat in the past few weeks also :)

What's the verdict on this thing? Anyone tried it, or know of anyone who has? Do the ingredients stack up?

Thanks.

bigSMokey

bigSMokey

Awards
The product seems suspicious. For one thing the first ingredient listed is basically M-1T, which is illegal. Next, that same ingredient is an ether of a 17-methyl steroid. Adding an ester or an ether to a methyl is pointless, unless perhaps this company thinks they're slipping thru some loophole by doing that.

magx

Awards
perhaps.......I'm not sure. I do not know much about the chemistry behind these compunds and the laws governing them

hardestgainer

hardestgainer

Awards
  • Established
My store carries all these products, i was looking for a promatrix page with this sort of information on it. What do u guyus think of the primobolan. looks promising.

UNCfan1

UNCfan1

Awards
  • Established
I didn't know this brand still carried PH's. Info would be nice.

magx

Awards
I didn't know this brand still carried PH's. Info would be nice.

yes it would, since I am taking it haha.

Wish I had known before hand there might be some doubt as to it's legitimacy.

I have heard elsewhere that thie company is known to be reputable, but not many people seem to have heard of this exact product.

UNCfan1

UNCfan1

Awards
  • Established
yes it would, since I am taking it haha.

Wish I had known before hand there might be some doubt as to it's legitimacy.

I have heard elsewhere that thie company is known to be reputable, but not many people seem to have heard of this exact product.
The one ur taking is a combo of Phera-Plex and M1T?

SupraLover

Awards
I have personally ran a cycle of the Promatrix M1T Plex, and I assure you that it works as good or better than any M1T I've ever used. Others brands of M1T I've used are: Gaspari, LG Liquigels, Underground Labs, and then the Promatrix stuff. It is a blend of 10mg M1T, 100mg 4ad etc per capsule. I would most certainly use it again, and will in the future. I've stacked the Promatrix M1T plex with the Promatrix 4ad, and had great results. The only side I've gotten from taking it is major lethargy (even with the 4ad). Promatrix gets my vote for being legitimate, at least on these 2 products.
SL

magx

Awards
I have personally ran a cycle of the Promatrix M1T Plex, and I assure you that it works as good or better than any M1T I've ever used. Others brands of M1T I've used are: Gaspari, LG Liquigels, Underground Labs, and then the Promatrix stuff. It is a blend of 10mg M1T, 100mg 4ad etc per capsule. I would most certainly use it again, and will in the future. I've stacked the Promatrix M1T plex with the Promatrix 4ad, and had great results. The only side I've gotten from taking it is major lethargy (even with the 4ad). Promatrix gets my vote for being legitimate, at least on these 2 products.
SL
very cool, thanks for the info. Mind giving a few more details on your cycle? (length of cycle, dosage, gains and PCT)

I am surprised you didn't get the crazy lower back pumps. You're lucky!

Did you buy it in a store? I got it from a local place behind the counter and it was $100!!!! But at least I can squeeze 3 cycles out of it. (Or maybe 2 and a shorter third one.)

magx

Awards
The one ur taking is a combo of Phera-Plex and M1T?

I don't believe so. It's just M1T and 4AD, but soemone who knows more could look at the ingredients, they'r elisted on the site I linked to.

SupraLover

Awards
Ingredients:
17-Methyl-1 androstene-17b-ol-3one tetrahydropyranyl ether: 10mg/cap

4-Androsten-4-ol-3beta,17beta-dione Acetate: 50mg/cap

4-androstene-3-beta,17-beta-diol: 100mg/cap

( I don't know why the "ether" is included in the caps, but this has been discussed before. It certainly doesn't hurt anything. The results I got from using this are equivalent or better than any M1T I've used in the past).

The cycle I ran with this was:
Promatrix M1T and Promatrix 4ad
Day 1-5: 20mg M1T, 750mg 4ad (950mg total)
Day 6-21: 30mg M1T, 750mg 4ad (950mg total)

PCT (5 wks):
a. Tori (serm)
b. All ancillaries that were preloaded and used through cycle
c. Red kat to boost the test
d. Retain to eliminate the cortisol buildup.

Results: +15lbs in 21 days. The gains were mostly dry, with a slight water retention that went away shortly after cycle. I've retained most of my gains. M1T is still my favorite mass builder, as the only real side I get from it is lethargy and occasionally a decrease in appetite.

SL

magx

Awards
Ingredients:

( I don't know why the "ether" is included in the caps, but this has been discussed before. It certainly doesn't hurt anything. The results I got from using this are equivalent or better than any M1T I've used in the past).

The cycle I ran with this was:
Promatrix M1T and Promatrix 4ad
Day 1-5: 20mg M1T, 750mg 4ad (950mg total)
Day 6-21: 30mg M1T, 750mg 4ad (950mg total)

post cycle therapy (5 wks):
a. Tori (serm)
b. All ancillaries that were preloaded and used through cycle
c. Red kat to boost the test
d. Retain to eliminate the cortisol buildup.

Results: +15lbs in 21 days. The gains were mostly dry, with a slight water retention that went away shortly after cycle. I've retained most of my gains. M1T is still my favorite mass builder, as the only real side I get from it is lethargy and occasionally a decrease in appetite.

SL
Congrats! Those are some nice results. Any change in bodyfat up or down?

When did you see most of your gains you would say? In Week 1, 2 or 3? And how much strength increase did you see?

I also am noticing water retention, and a littel bit of joint pain (knees mostly, it's like there's water buildup near the knee, they feel full, almost like a knee pump lol)

SupraLover

Awards
Congrats! Those are some nice results. Any change in bodyfat up or down?

When did you see most of your gains you would say? In Week 1, 2 or 3? And how much strength increase did you see?

I also am noticing water retention, and a littel bit of joint pain (knees mostly, it's like there's water buildup near the knee, they feel full, almost like a knee pump lol)
BF increase MAYBE about 1% MAX. M1T isn't really all that "wet" when I take it. I get Superdrol-like physique with more mass and more strength gain. I was taking in major calories, mainly protein and carbs and low fat diet.

I have never gotten lower back cramps, shin splints, or joint pain with any oral I've taken. I take taurine, Omega3, flax oil, and eat a quite a few bananas. I cannot say I've ever experienced any pain as a side effect other than extreme pumps in my lower arms on occasion that go away shortly after lifting.

magx

Awards
BF increase MAYBE about 1% MAX. M1T isn't really all that "wet" when I take it. I get Superdrol-like physique with more mass and more strength gain. I was taking in major calories, mainly protein and carbs and low fat diet.

I have never gotten lower back cramps, shin splints, or joint pain with any oral I've taken. I take taurine, Omega3, flax oil, and eat a quite a few bananas. I cannot say I've ever experienced any pain as a side effect other than extreme pumps in my lower arms on occasion that go away shortly after lifting.
therein lies my problem: taurine, potassium omega 3 and flax intake are not to where they should be. I better fix that.

So when did you see most of your gains?

SupraLover

Awards
therein lies my problem: taurine, potassium omega 3 and flax intake are not to where they should be. I better fix that.

So when did you see most of your gains?
I started to notice gains at Day 4 (typical M1T for me) and the best gains were days 8-15. After that, the mass gain doesn't change much (a little) and the strength increases (a little) through day 21. What happens the last 4 to 5 days for me is that I tend to get "harder". That's the only reason I ever run it for 21 days. Otherwise, I'd quit after 2 weeks. Just run a good post cycle therapy because this particular supplement is very unforgiving on the libido. Good luck, my man!

magx

Awards
I started to notice gains at Day 4 (typical M1T for me) and the best gains were days 8-15. After that, the mass gain doesn't change much (a little) and the strength increases (a little) through day 21. What happens the last 4 to 5 days for me is that I tend to get "harder". That's the only reason I ever run it for 21 days. Otherwise, I'd quit after 2 weeks. Just run a good post cycle therapy because this particular supplement is very unforgiving on the libido. Good luck, my man!
Thanks man. SO far I am in the middle of week 2 and am up about 13-16 lbs! I didn't even realize it was that much until I just weighed myself.

Craziness. SO by the end of it I wouldn't be surprised if I gain almost 20lbs. Then once PCT is over and I lose osme water weight I should be about 10-15lbs heavier at a bit less bodyfat% (I've lost a bit of fat).

RynoWildman

Awards
Ingredients:

SL
Isn't M1T supposed look more like 17aa-1-testosterone (Methyl-1-Testosterone)
Every M1t product i see on the net has totally different ingreidents.

Anyone know more about this than me????

nycste

nycste

Awards
  • Established
wow just saw this thread for first time BUMP.

SupraLover

Awards
Isn't M1T supposed look more like 17aa-1-testosterone (Methyl-1-Testosterone)
Every M1t product i see on the net has totally different ingreidents.

Anyone know more about this than me????
The Promatrix M1T has an ester included as well as some 4AD. Nobody really knows why the ester is in there, but I can assure you this is 100% real M1T. I have used it a few times now, and my results with the Promatrix were as good or maybe better than I got when I ran the original LG M1T methylgels or the Gaspari M1T.

Recently, a resident rat ran 20mg Promatrix M1T with 20mg/SD, 20mg/PP, and 10mg/Fini per day (the SD, PP, and Fini came from one Testanate50 cap) and had amazing results. Day 3 a guy at work asked what the rat is on....I of course told him the truth, "protein only, man". - best cycle yet -

RwhJR3

RwhJR3

Awards
So are their products legit? I am reading the website and it seems to be pretty good if so.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The Promatrix M1T has an ester included as well as some 4AD. Nobody really knows why the ester is in there, but I can assure you this is 100% real M1T. I have used it a few times now, and my results with the Promatrix were as good or maybe better than I got when I ran the original LG M1T methylgels or the Gaspari M1T.

Recently, a resident rat ran 20mg Promatrix M1T with 20mg/superdrol, 20mg/PP, and 10mg/Fini per day (the SD, PP, and Fini came from one Testanate50 cap) and had amazing results. Day 3 a guy at work asked what the rat is on....I of course told him the truth, "protein only, man". - best cycle yet -
I would hate to see his post-cycle bloodwork. Combining 3 methyls, 2 of which are quite toxic, for an extended period of time is a horrible idea.

Jstrong20

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Well if it is m1t and 4ad both are illegal. So if your going to break the law just ran a 1g test every week/75mgs tren ed/100mgs anadrol ed. Its probably safer and will give better gains. As far as 20mgs superdrol/ 20mgs m1t/ 20mgs pp giving good results its not surprising. Anytime you take 3 strong steroids that work well on their own and stack them your going to get great results. It sounds like overkill to me though.

jomi822

jomi822

Banned
Awards
  • Established
can anyone else confirm this is real m1t...someone that has TAKEN m1t before?

RwhJR3

RwhJR3

Awards
Besides the M1T, check out some of their other products and ingredients such as their "Deca-Plex" it contains:

19-Nor 4-Androstene 3,17 Dione
4-Androstene 3,17 Diol (4-AD)
4-Androstene 3,17 Dione

Hmmmmmm.........

Jstrong20

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I searched the structure name up to the 3one and it comes up for m1t. I also found post on other forums of people taking this and they claim it is the real deal. Wicked back pumps and gains of 15lbs by week two. As someone stated in this thread other people thought the addition of the ether may be their for a loophole. Either way I would make damn sure it was legal before I went an ordered it. I'd imagine that if it is what it sounds like govt will be super pissed. Actually even with the loophole they may not give a crap since its obvious what is going on.

Jstrong20

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
If the ether is suppose to slip through a loophole its not going to work. Could you imagine someone trying to sell oxymethelon-ether and trying to say that makes it legall.lol

nycste

nycste

Awards
  • Established
these are all discontiuned. some NUB found the site and started getting people happy.

this is like impossible to find. and discontiuned i belive

cannot find anything on google about it

Jstrong20

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
NY is right. I looked for a place to purchase and I also got disc at every site.

Jstrong20

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Funny thing is everybody was super excited for nothing.lol It seemed people where getting ready to knock over convienence stores for the money if they had to. I swear stuff will sell better than crack.lol