how long for methyl E to kick in?

nephilim666

nephilim666

Awards
  • Established
hi, i have posted this on another forum already. but am looking for more solid opinions. this is nothing against EST i love their products and imo they are the most solid company out there.

ive been on methyl e for 17 days now, all i have noticed was slight increase in strength and a minor shoulder pump. stats 195 at 6 foot, most upper body my legs suck, but hey, by the time a girl sees ur legs its already too late. my goals were 10lbs of lean mass but i dont see how im guna put 10 lbs on in the 13 days i have left, my heart wudnt like that very much haha. last cycle i did , which was my 1st, was superdrol 10/20/20/30. last week of that cycle wasnt fun.. or progressive in any way -.- this was like 5 monts ago btw./

diet is lookin like this
meal 1 - 6 egg whites, 2cups oatmeal ,16oz whole milk, bannana
meal 2 - meal replacement bar, 25g protein 400cals, 16oz milk ( around 600 cals, not a huge meal but i work so thats how it fits in )
meal 3 - chicken salad with mayo, mashed potato ( garlic style :rofl: ) apple
meal 4- buffalo burger ( 40g protein 5gfat ) cup ( uncooked ) brown rice
meal 5 - same as meal four, seeing as its my pre and post W/O meal. usualy have a gatorade with it
meal 6 - cytogainer shake, i made the mistake of buying the ****ing vanilla caramel swirl so it tastes like my wifes feet. :run:

any ideas on this? maybe i just dont respond well to the stuff. ive been on 30mg for the past like 10 days. did 10 for 5 days and 20 for like 2 or 3

yeahright

yeahright

Awards
  • Established
Methyl E is supposedly a clone of Epistane/Havoc. However, EST's own COA for the product says that it doesn't test out to be the same as either Havoc or Epistane. The language in the COA speculates that it is a different isomer or perhaps an entirely different compound alltogether.

I'm not aware of anyone who took either Epistane or Havoc who didn't notice dramatic results by day 17 of their cycle.

My guess is that there is a problem with MEthyl E. Search around and see if other users are having similar or different experiences.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
YR, where did you see their CoA?

yeahright

yeahright

Awards
  • Established
YR, where did you see their CoA?
Ooops, it was the COA for Epi-Max that I was remembering. Sorry about that mistake.

epi-max.pdf

My guess is that a lot of these clones are going to be this way. This compound is apparently pretty difficult to synthesize (just look at the Epistane/Havoc drama).

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That's alright, it was late. I just noticed that I wrote COA as if it were an enzyme...too much bio on the brain!

jerz912

jerz912

Awards
Ooops, it was the COA for Epi-Max that I was remembering. Sorry about that mistake.

epi-max.pdf

My guess is that a lot of these clones are going to be this way. This compound is apparently pretty difficult to synthesize (just look at the Epistane/Havoc drama).
Dude you just scared the **** outta me, because I just started Methyl E and was about to start freaking out!!

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That COA blatantly states that it might not even be a clone of what it's supposed to be! It has three peaks, two of which are the infamous 288 and 270...but then it peaks at 255. I'm not the most informed person when it comes to the technical stuff, but I wouldn't buy a product in which its own COA states:

"The Epi-Max product was a white powder, no sulfur odor...The ions found are similar to other products for this compound; however, the retention time does not match, which suggests a different compound or isomer of the others."

..but at least it tested for 11.5mg of active whatever instead of the labels 10mg :run:

Their product line is interesting, but after looking at some other COAs they seem to have some QC issues. A couple other products have either a little less active than stated or a little more. The Epi-Max COA is hard to say though b/c there still isn't a standard for that product. It's compared to testosterone and the other products that are supposed to be the same...oh well, I don't want to even touch that conversation.

nephilim666

nephilim666

Awards
  • Established
so.... lol whats that mean for me? think i shud just give it the next 10 days and see what happens?

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That's your call brother!

V00D00

V00D00

Awards
so.... lol whats that mean for me? think i shud just give it the next 10 days and see what happens?
yeah ride it out itll work out, just punish yourself. youll gain, if youre eating right and training hard with plenty of sleep its a natural response. like i keep saying, methyl e / havoc / epistane are all basically the same thing, with different labels.
im sure people can point to different coas and say look its totally different, but when it comes right down to it in my eyes, you have the same sides, you have the same look (dry) and you have roughly the same gains.

Of course theres always the dose it higher solution... ;)

yeahright

yeahright

Awards
  • Established
like i keep saying, methyl e / havoc / epistane are all basically the same thing, with different labels.
im sure people can point to different coas and say look its totally different, but when it comes right down to it in my eyes, you have the same sides, you have the same look (dry) and you have roughly the same gains.
Except that the whole point of this thread is that he isn't experiencing any gains or sides. His product appears to be inert.

nephilim666

nephilim666

Awards
  • Established
on the diet and training issue ive been training for 10 years, my workour partner is an x competitive bodybuilder, he won 2nd place mr.NJ a while ago and a few other smaller comps. sleep, is between 8 and 10 hours when time allows.

hahaha v00, if only i was superman, or if i ran cycles like you, then all would be well. haha.

Moyer

board observer
Awards
  • Established
Don't take this the wrong way, but if you haven't gained any weight in the past 18 days you've been on cycle, you have more issues than just the hormone you're taking.

You're the first non-responder to Methyl-E that I've heard of, but I've seen other people claim to be non-responders to Superdrol and Phera-Plex too.

nephilim666

nephilim666

Awards
  • Established
you have more issues than just the hormone you're taking.
excuse me.. ? was that meant to be derogatory? either way i duno , i responded pretty well to superdrol , this is my 2nd cycle so i dont really have too much to compare to , but as you said maybe im just 1 of the very who who wont respond well.

nephilim666

nephilim666

Awards
  • Established
just an update, 5 days left, still nothing , i guess im a non responder, i had pct planned at 20mg tamox for 4 weeks but im not going to i dont think this shut me down at all, im stopping today anyway.

yeahright

yeahright

Awards
  • Established
just an update, 5 days left, still nothing , i guess im a non responder, i had post cycle therapy planned at 20mg tamox for 4 weeks but im not going to i dont think this shut me down at all, im stopping today anyway.
Don't skip pct. Do a light one at least just in case.

jerz912

jerz912

Awards
just an update, 5 days left, still nothing , i guess im a non responder, i had post cycle therapy planned at 20mg tamox for 4 weeks but im not going to i dont think this shut me down at all, im stopping today anyway.
Yeah I'm in the same boat as you. The only thing I noticed was a very increased appetite, I had to keep getting up in the middle of the night to eat!! So I'm a week and a half into it and I decided to bridge Finadrol (sdrol clone) starting today! Methyl E blows!!!

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
thanks for the feedback fellahs. Anyone care to argue the "methyl E blows!!!" statement. What a waste if its true that the compound is not what it claims.

nephilim666

nephilim666

Awards
  • Established
im not sying it blows, i love est i think there a great company, im just saying it didnt work for me. its good to see im not the only one though. anyone else have any ideas?.:think:

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Could you guys post up the lot numbers from these? And sorry if you alread posted it, but how were you dosing it up to this point?

jerz912

jerz912

Awards
Ok today was my second day of Finadrol 20mgs,and 12th day of Methyl E at 40mgs! It was the best workout in as long as I can remember!! I dunno if it was the Methyl E or the Finadrol, thats why I usually don't stack products, because you can't tell which one is working! But I can't see how Methyl E would just kick in on the 12th day like a bat outta hell, I'm thinking its the Finadrol! I started the Methyl E at 20mgs on May 4th, and went to 30mgs a week later, and then started 40mgs like 2 days later because I was so pissed it wasn't working!!

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
superdrol packs on glycogen when carbs are available. I'm not sure how quickly it works, but it's quite possible that's the reason for the great workout...could be placebo too...that **** is stronger than people realize, lol!

slow-mun

slow-mun

Awards
  • Established
Do not skip post cycle therapy. I think with all of the hype behind these products, that people thought they were comparable to superdrol in gains. That simply isn't the case and I'm curious what your BF% was before and after cycle. Epi/Havoc/Hemaguno/Methyl E is more of a cutter than anything else, so its likely that your BF% has gone down if you didn't gain any weight. Its been said that you should have gained regardless of whether or not you were using anything if you were bulking and I have to agree. I'd be willing to compensate you with another bottle of Methyl E or something else in our line-up to make up for what you feel was a lackluster cycle. We still stand behind our products 100% and would love to point you towards our logs(sponsored and not)on other forums.

slow-mun

slow-mun

Awards
  • Established
thanks for the feedback fellahs. Anyone care to argue the "methyl E blows!!!" statement. What a waste if its true that the compound is not what it claims.
After a week and a half, somebody says this doesn't work and we can all agree it blows? BTW, if you wanted to log a bottle of it, to see for yourself, then I'd be more than happy to set it up and squash this where its at. This product is effective, point blank. I think the compound is a victim of over-hype.

nephilim666

nephilim666

Awards
  • Established
i ran it 10 mg for 5 days , 20 mg for like 5 more days, then 30mg since then, solomon over on DA outlined it for me. today i was like 197 on the scale, so like 2lbs in the 4 weeks, which is about rihgt for the ammount of food ive been eating, BF before hand was around 10-12% and its the same as it was now. i can get calipers and check but im just about sure it hasent changed, i was lean as hell before i started, im lean as hell now haha. and about post cycle therapy i guess ill run tamox 20mg for 3 weeks, small post cycle therapy, i hate to waste my tamox if its not nessesary, is there a shorter post cycle therapy i can do ? i dont feel like buying anyhting i dont have to cause i got a hell of alot of tamox available haha :p