Attn: Vets

theseus

theseus

Awards
do shot, size, glenihan, or any vets still post here.

I cant believe 99% of the threads in the steroids forum arent even about steroids anymore.

Do any of you guys actually inject anymore? I havent taken an oral in 2 years because of toxicity issues, yet it seems like everyone is stacking oral upon oral. What happened to the days where oral only cycles were frowed upon (for obvious reasons)? Seems like you guys doing that way of cycling are setting yourself up for some serious health issues...

Another question, could a MOD or someone point me to a place where people who already have a pretty solid base post. Im 23, 5'10' 245lbs and less then 10% (not bragging) I just want to see what the bigger guys are doing.

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Some of them still do post. Under advanced search just type the user name and search for their post history. The recent hoohaa about Havoc/Epi etc has flooded the pages and pushed back the AS types of threads. That and there are a ton of cycle lengths types etc that are pretty much everywhere. The new orals on the market have much less info so more posts are made about them.

There is probably no question about AS that hasn't been asked and answered.

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

I cant believe 99% of the threads in the steroids forum arent even about steroids anymore.

Do any of you guys actually inject anymore? I havent taken an oral in 2 years because of toxicity issues, yet it seems like everyone is stacking oral upon oral. What happened to the days where oral only cycles were frowed upon (for obvious reasons)? Seems like you guys doing that way of cycling are setting yourself up for some serious health issues...

Another question, could a MOD or someone point me to a place where people who already have a pretty solid base post. Im 23, 5'10' 245lbs and less then 10% (not bragging) I just want to see what the bigger guys are doing.
Well I don't know if I'm considered a vet I do have over 10 years experience on Juice I'm not a big guy but most of my cycles are based around weight classes kickboxing/mma but in my time I have taking just about everything and have many friends who have also. so i'm sure I can answer alot of questions you may have and yes I do remember when an oral cycle was frowned upon but Many people on here do the oral cycles because they are LEGAL and have alot of other concerns. Since there is no legal injectable otc People make do. orals are popular because they are fast acting if taking with correct precautions relatively safe.
Times have changed I remember when no one used tamoxifen for PCT strictly chlomid with tamox only in case of gyno. There was no ldex or any of the other no more common anti e readily available. and 8 weeks of test 500mg/deca 400mg along with 4weeks of dbol 30mg ed was the basic beginner cycle.

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks for stopping by and offering advice Mixed...I have given out too much rep today but I will catch ya when I recharge.

Ubiquitous

Ubiquitous

Awards
  • Established
I don't even know what the term "Vet" means anymore.. have you seen some of the "Vets" on other boards? It's a ridiculous moniker. :)

I remember you.. weren't you pinning 3cc's EOD, rotating only Delts for 6 months without a problem? I remember this because I considered you one of the luckiest men around after reading that.

Many of us are strict injectable users, and there are many, many posts that reflect that. Jay pointed out the obvious.. the Epi/Havoc hooplah has riddled the pages, and won't subside for a while.. but you know how to search Theseus... good luck.

theseus

theseus

Awards
I think the most concerning thing I see with all the new threads about these orals is the fact that most of these users are no where near their genetic potential. Not only that, but they seem extremely young. I think marketing products that effect the endocrine systemis towards these guys is irresponsible on the part of these supplement companies. Plus, I dont see why they are in the steroid forum...

Oh well...and yeah, I had been using only delts as injection sites. I think scar tissue eventually did start to build, and I switched up the rotation to include quads and glutes to give them a break.
Looking lean Ubi...are you still doing long (6 month) cycles?

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
My definition of a Vet is in terms to time around and experience that they seem to have and willing to share. Beelz, you, Mullet, SS etc are Vets in my book.

theseus

theseus

Awards
I dont consider myself a vet at all. Im too young (23) and still growing. PLus, I dont spend nearly enough time addressing other peoples threads, and giving advise.

Maybe vet wasnt the right word, I just did a search for shot and his last post was 2006. I guess I just wanted to see what people were doing for cycles lately...there was a debate over long duration vs short duration cycles last time I was here...

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ubi is a great source for what you're looking for.

theseus

theseus

Awards
I guess ill say what im currently doing, and see if it will foster a discussion.

As a background, ill say this. After every 8 week cycle I did, I lost most of my gains during post cycle therapy. Id get sick, depressed, and wouldnt workout or eat the way I should.

So I started doing shorter 4 week blitz cycles. But each time off the same thing would happen. Id get sick 2 weeks later with whatever virus was going around...and drop back to my prior weight or sometimes less.

Sooo...last year I dropped down to 230 @ 8% or so after coming off cycle. I then decided I would just stay on until I was done bodybuilding. So...since approx december, ive been doing the following.

week 1-5 test prop 150mg eod + tren 75 eod.
week 5-6 test prop 75mg eod plus 50mg clomid ed
week 7-12 test prop 100 mg ed + masteron 100mg eod
week 13+14 test prop 75mg eod plus 50mg clomid ed
week 15-20 test prop 100 mg ed + masteron 100mg eod
week 21+22 prop 75 mg ed + 50 mg clomid eod
week 23 is where I am now.

1mg letrozole eod

Im now at 245 @ 10% and pretty dry but I want to get rid of test because I feel it bloats me too much. I have a problem with BP so I really want to get rid of anything that bloats me.

Im thinking I might just try 100mg masteron EOD and maybe low low dose tren (37.5 EOD) too see how I do BP wise, and maybe throw in some NPP.

Id like to get some hcg to keep my hpta thumping during each low phase, but may come off completely.

Its interesting, because I take about 1/2 the dose of what I took when just starting out...only I stay on a bit longer.

Last edited:
friction515

friction515

Awards
  • Established
Do you ever have libido issues? I would think with the NPP that might be a problem without test.

theseus

theseus

Awards
I think ive always run tren with NPP. I dont really see much from NPP so i havent run it in 6 months.

friction515

friction515

Awards
  • Established
Tren and NPP together and your **** still worked?

theseus

theseus

Awards
the only time I had libido problems was when I ran 1-test or 4-ad or some crap about 3 years ago. Two weeks and a week into PCT it stopped.

Ive run tren alone and it made me hornier...I dont really see anything with NPP, maybe I should run it by itself as an experiment...

friction515

friction515

Awards
  • Established
Do it and let us know how it turns out if you don't mind being a guinea pig.

Ubiquitous

Ubiquitous

Awards
  • Established
There are a few lucky guys that run Nandrolone or cousins of Nandrolone (like Tren) and their libido is fine, if not better.

You are a lucky man.

I retain more after longer cycles. In my opinioin my body acclimates to the mass and has a greater chance of retaining it. I don't go ape**** on dosage and keep my health in mind always.

It's nice because then you can rotate compounds out and see how you react to either... there were points in time when I would drop everything and run a moderate dose of Primo standalone, and there would be times where I would have 4 compounds at a time.

I think everyone has different reactions, but the basics generally hold true. Author L Rea has some interesting ideas, but I've just grown accustomed to not fixing what isn't broken.

I should add that I strive to keep lean year round.. which obviously makes LBM gains a little slower than straight pig bulks. ;)

Nandrolone in general is one of those compounds that requires patience to see the optimal results. It's a quality gainer, but slow compared to others.

P

PumpingIron

Awards
  • Established
sues, you must like pinning a lot huh?

All that prop makes my head spin. why not long esters?

CRUNCH

CRUNCH

Awards
  • Established
I was wondering the same thing.

I'm not, criticizing just curious...why the switching back-and-forth with the prop 75 mgs eod to 100 mgs ed.

Like puming mentioned about all the pinning...maybe just get some cyp or enanthate for the long term.

Last edited:
theseus

theseus

Awards
I do 4 weeks in a blast fashon and then 2 weeks on levels just above HRT to let cortisol and everything but HPTA drop back to a more noral level, before going back on again.

I only inject 3 days a week...I hardly consider that a lot.

P

PumpingIron

Awards
  • Established
The way it's written above is ED, so i figured you were shooting prop everyday.

I see your point now. You could still drop that down and probably save a few bucks with E or C though.

theseus

theseus

Awards
Yeah I think I must have just copy and pasted it. And its not 100mg...its 200mg EOD. Jeez. My bad.

And prop is pretty, cheap. I spend more money on chicken in two weeks then I do on 50g of prop.

I would be worried about being bloated from cyp or enth...which is why Ive always stuck to short esters incase BP become an issue. I can drop prop and 3 days later its pretty much out of my system.

I think im going to be giving NPP a try for the next 4-5 weeks.

Im thinking 250mg EOD with either 37.5mg tren eod or
200npp + 100test eod.

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
I guess ill say what im currently doing, and see if it will foster a discussion.

As a background, ill say this. After every 8 week cycle I did, I lost most of my gains during post cycle therapy. Id get sick, depressed, and wouldnt workout or eat the way I should.

So I started doing shorter 4 week blitz cycles. But each time off the same thing would happen. Id get sick 2 weeks later with whatever virus was going around...and drop back to my prior weight or sometimes less.

Sooo...last year I dropped down to 230 @ 8% or so after coming off cycle. I then decided I would just stay on until I was done bodybuilding. So...since approx december, ive been doing the following.

week 1-5 test prop 150mg eod + tren 75 eod.
week 5-6 test prop 75mg eod plus 50mg clomid ed
week 7-12 test prop 100 mg ed + masteron 100mg eod
week 13+14 test prop 75mg eod plus 50mg clomid ed
week 15-20 test prop 100 mg ed + masteron 100mg eod
week 21+22 prop 75 mg ed + 50 mg clomid eod
week 23 is where I am now.

1mg letrozole eod

Im now at 245 @ 10% and pretty dry but I want to get rid of test because I feel it bloats me too much. I have a problem with BP so I really want to get rid of anything that bloats me.

Im thinking I might just try 100mg masteron EOD and maybe low low dose tren (37.5 EOD) too see how I do BP wise, and maybe throw in some NPP.

Id like to get some hcg to keep my hpta thumping during each low phase, but may come off completely.

Its interesting, because I take about 1/2 the dose of what I took when just starting out...only I stay on a bit longer.
so complicated, lol.

here's mine:
testenan 500mg/wk
+ food
+medium sized babies EOD
+ water = grow

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
I wouldn't put SHOT in the same sentence as size and glenihan. SHOT is a POS that scammed people and lied to people. That's not my definition of a VET, which is why I agree with Ubi on the meaning behind being a VET.

To answer your question: AM has grown by leaps and bound since I joined in 2003. It was a very small community that originally catered to steroid users, transdermal steroids, and homebrewing. Word of mouth spread and we got many BBers with diverse knowledge and interests, which is good for the board IMO since you get exposed to different knowledge and BBing concepts. There are other great sites like SSB, WWBB, etc. where you'll have loads of info on steroids but the info doesn't diversify much beyond that point when compared to AM.