2nd week cycle questions?

1. Registered User
    Answers

2nd week cycle questions?

Well, i just finished the second week of my Phera cycle and I only gained 1/2 lb. I gained 5 lbs in the first week. I weigh 243lbs and i'm 24yo. I've done a good amount of cycles in the past. My calories have been over 5K a day. I've been getting all the sides like acne, lethargy, hyperextension, etc., I was wondering if I should finish out the 4 weeks bc I haven't gained anything the second week. Are my gains most likely done, or have I not got to the sweet spot in my cycle after the second week like people have told me? can i expect more gains(in mass)?

2. West Coast Highland Athlete
    Stats
    6'1"  270 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by JayRock View Post
    Well, i just finished the second week of my Phera cycle and I only gained 1/2 lb. I gained 5 lbs in the first week. I weigh 243lbs and i'm 24yo. I've done a good amount of cycles in the past. My calories have been over 5K a day. I've been getting all the sides like acne, lethargy, hyperextension, etc., I was wondering if I should finish out the 4 weeks bc I haven't gained anything the second week. Are my gains most likely done, or have I not got to the sweet spot in my cycle after the second week like people have told me? can i expect more gains(in mass)?
    Phera-plex cycle...working that fast? WOW...
    Did you always eat 5k a week? cause that might be where 5lbs came from. Usually gains are seen after week 2 (anecdotal and varuiouls logs noted this). Not sure who told you the "sweet spot" was stop after the first week 1.
    Not to be a jerk but it is hyperetension, not "hyperextension" and if you are feeling headaches and stuff I would venture to say you have not been taking your ancillaries. What is your PCT gonna consist of?
  3. Registered User
    Answers

Nolva, Zma, Storm, and Alpha Drive. Yes, they've been 5K all through the cycle so far.
    •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. 2 Week Cycle Questions
    By powder101 in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 10-01-2013, 11:07 AM
  2. Alpha mass and 5- appha 4 week cycle questions
    By Bluntphunk in forum Forerunner Labs
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 12-07-2012, 05:42 PM
  3. 2nd Ostarine Cycle...Questions
    By Shrine in forum Cycle Info