The "guess what gear this guy is on" thread: kevin levrone

jomi822

jomi822

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Ive always wondered what these guys are on at certain points. i like to entertain myself by guessing.

Bulk Muscle

by far the best ive seen kevin.

id guess
3000mgs testosterone a week
150mgs of proviron a day
700mgs of tren enan a week
1000mgs of masteron a week
5iu of HGH ED

maybe some nandy or primo in there, probably primo at 1-2grams

Last edited:
CRUNCH

CRUNCH

Awards
  • Established
I'd bump the test up by a factor of about 5, at least.

jomi822

jomi822

Banned
Awards
  • Established
eh from what i understand kevin was only on gear 6 months out of the year, and completely off for the other 6 months. more than 3 grams of test on top of everything else...why?

CRUNCH

CRUNCH

Awards
  • Established
I've just heard stories of 10 grams + of test for some of these guys. But then again, they were stories, so who knows.

Big BAMA

Big BAMA

Awards
  • Established
Muscle Tech....It works that good.
That's all Jay Cutler uses.

Tom 185

Awards
  • Established
yea that is the best ive ever seen him look too.

i'd also love to know the exact cycle setups of the pros.

too bad it'll always be a secret

haroldjg

haroldjg

Awards
  • Established
Wow. Thats all I have to say. He's lookin good. I like the shot where his chest veins are bulging. I have to say that chest veins and lat veins are by far my favorites. Every time I get a new one, I feel so proud. Looking at this makes me realize my pride was definatelty in vien!(haha spelling! I am so funny)

kwyckemynd00

kwyckemynd00

Awards
  • Established
Search "sourinthemind". He competes nationally--not pro yet, he's still trying. He gave an honest recap of his usage a few times over during his short stay on this board.

You can probably imagine that gear usage is all over the place among pros, but, he believes they run pretty damn heavy. He's told me before that coleman and the like are hitting up like 20IU/day of hGH, etc.

jomi822

jomi822

Banned
Awards
  • Established
cmon someone be a manly man and throw up some numbers.

From what ive heard the more genetically gifted pros stay in the 2-10 gram a week range, orals included.

heres another one, i cant even make a guess on this one (im going to anyway), best ive seen lee the main man priest

YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.

8 grams of testosterone
1000 mgs of deca
2000 mgs of primabolan
100mgs a day of winny...
200mgs a day of proviron

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
cmon someone be a manly man and throw up some numbers.

From what ive heard the more genetically gifted pros stay in the 2-10 gram a week range, orals included.

heres another one, i cant even make a guess on this one (im going to anyway), best ive seen lee the main man priest

YouTube - Lee Priest

8 grams of testosterone
1000 mgs of deca
2000 mgs of primabolan
100mgs a day of winny...
200mgs a day of proviron
I believe Lee about the gear usage look at pics of him even when he was much younger he's got freaky genetics, i think he uses a fraction of that gear, and he says he doesn't use testosterone Winstrol, tren, primo and deca have been mentioned by him before though.

RisingAgainst

RisingAgainst

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Anyone wanna make a guess as to what the german beast freak Markus Ruhl uses?? I'm flabbergasted by that man's size... who cares if he's totally shredded or not, his size alone is enough to belittle a few other pros...

jomi822

jomi822

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I believe Lee about the gear usage look at pics of him even when he was much younger he's got freaky genetics, i think he uses a fraction of that gear, and he says he doesn't use testosterone Winstrol, tren, primo and deca have been mentioned by him before though.
taken from bb.com

Ryan789: What are your feelings regarding steroids?

Lee Priest: I have never lied about what I use. That's what ticks me off. I tell the truth and no one believes me.

Big cat: I believe you. I know you're not natural, but I know you don't use as much as most. Is your recuperation that good? What are we talking about? Stack one product? Two?

Lee Priest: Offeason: Deca and Para, 2cc each for 6 - 8 weeks. That's it.

if were going off some standard doses per ml of those two products...
thats
600mgs a week of deca
152 mgs of tren hexahydrobencylcarbonate a week (medium estered tren)

there just no way in hell he looks the way he does in the off season on 600mgs of deca and 152mgs of tren

take a look

p.s.- for 6-8 weeks?.......

Attachments

Ubiquitous

Ubiquitous

Awards
  • Established
Many true freaks don't need to take a ridiculous amount of A A S to be freaks. A lot of them are freaks to begin with. I don't find what Lee said impossible. Lee has a reputation for being blatantly honest, and I respect him pulling out of IFBB contests. Aside from using long esters for short durations, who cares, he's been building for a long time. ;)

I don't think Levrone would be on that much Test at that period, so close to contest....

joebiggie

joebiggie

Awards
probably no more than 600mg/wk test with some wistrol or tren and a a moderate dose of masteron

pros do not use anywhere near that much gear especially the last 1-2 weeks precontest

awmcdon

Awards
I'm with UBIQ on this one.
I have a friend that started lifting when he was 16, by the time he was 19 he was huge. He never TOOK MORE THAN 400mg of testosterone a week and that was it! He didn't stack it with anything. He placed second in the teenage Mr. Oklahoma after 2 years of training. Some people are lucky and just have freak status genetics.
He had the genetics to go all the way but he got married to a ***** and gave it all up.

Travis

Travis

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Levrone's lat spread is just sick. And by sick I mean I'm fvckin real jealous.

jomi822

jomi822

Banned
Awards
  • Established
another two for ya-

btw this is my fav song to work out to-
Bulk Muscle

flex wheeler...i dont even know if this is off season or on season. obviously a very nandroloned look. i hear flex has claimed to drop 10-20k for gear leading up to a year full of shows. flex obviously very genetically gifted but i think its obvious the man loved his nandrolone

ruhl, what a freak-
Bulk Muscle

dont even know where to start.

HGH- 500000 iu's a day
diet- babies

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
another two for ya-

btw this is my fav song to work out to-
Bulk Muscle

flex wheeler...i dont even know if this is off season or on season. obviously a very nandroloned look. i hear flex has claimed to drop 10-20k for gear leading up to a year full of shows. flex obviously very genetically gifted but i think its obvious the man loved his nandrolone

ruhl, what a freak-
Bulk Muscle

dont even know where to start.

HGH- 500000 iu's a day
diet- babies
LMAO frickin sick!

even more sick is the absolute insane definition on wheelers legs, every damn ligament and sinew could be seen on one of those shots....

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
Many true freaks don't need to take a ridiculous amount of A A S to be freaks. A lot of them are freaks to begin with. I don't find what Lee said impossible. Lee has a reputation for being blatantly honest, and I respect him pulling out of IFBB contests. Aside from using long esters for short durations, who cares, he's been building for a long time. ;)

I don't think Levrone would be on that much Test at that period, so close to contest....
I totally agree, and besides i think people forget just how anabolic food is, i mean he was willing to get REALLLLLL big, and just eat everything in sight, how much mass do you think you'd pack on if you weren't worried about losing your six pack? Ya it's old school but it works.

Travis

Travis

Banned
Awards
  • Established
LMAO frickin sick!

even more sick is the absolute insane definition on wheelers legs, every damn ligament and sinew could be seen on one of those shots....
Agreed, his hams looked huugenormous.

Travis

Travis

Banned
Awards
  • Established
No idea on Levrone's nationality...

I'd venture to say that there diet consists of a cow and 32 chickens.

Smiler51

Awards
Yep, need to agree on the low doses for some of these freaks. Priest has always been very honest about the drug usage, so I believe him with his statement.

Additionally, I met a competitor of the World Championship (I hope that exists) in California this year and talked with him about gear, food, etc. He also says, he never took more then 1g test + 600mg deca. No slin, igf, hgh. He's even afraid of that stuff. He told me that his father was a competitive powerlifter and he doesn't need more to grow than the above stuff. Just imagine those guys would start taking all the peptides, etc.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
awesome site jomi.

never seen flex look so good, what year is that from? He is shredded andre munzer style.

ruhl is just a mass monster period. if only his conditioning was better for shows. I believe he and flex use synterol.

Levrone......the best bb'er never to win the olympia. I dont believe he uses to much gear either, i mean its more than the average guy but not in the top class of pros. he takes time off during the year so i would think his receptors have good response when he goes back on.

jomi822

jomi822

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Ive always wondered what these guys are on at certain points. i like to entertain myself by guessing.

Bulk Muscle

id guess
150mgs of proviron a day
5iu of HGH ED

does anyone know what song is playing in the backround in this video?

Chad

Chad

Banned
Awards
  • Established
ok ill say

3500mg test -week
100-125mg tren ED
50mg avadrol/dyanabol ED ( not while that vid was taken. way to cut to be on it at that time. maybe a week off)
maybe some EQ and or HGH to round it off.
PLUS CELL TECH!!!!!

justreading

justreading

Banned
Awards
  • Established

Bulk Muscle

id guess
150mgs of proviron a day
5iu of HGH ED

Kevin Levrone is a juice retard, he said winny bloats him and gives him gyno. He doesn't buy into IGF and is big on anadrols. Only uses human grade too... There is some inside info from one of his friends.

Jarconis

Jarconis

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I think hes on as much Gh as you guys think hes on, but probably way less gear.

justreading

justreading

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I think hes on as much Gh as you guys think hes on, but probably way less gear.
The things I wrote are from a close friend of his. I make no claims to know his dosages but what I wrote is true 100%. The guy has some f'ed up ideas on certain juice, mainly winny.

Jarconis

Jarconis

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
hmm, not doubting you, but I often hear of this mythical "close friend" in regards to everything and everyone.

justreading

justreading

Banned
Awards
  • Established
hmm, not doubting you, but I often hear of this mythical "close friend" in regards to everything and everyone.
Ha too true but one my my training buddies is a step away from his pro card and is close with kevin. Literally half the time I go over his place kevin is on the phone. My buddy doesn't tell me much but in conversation things come out and those are the things I remember.