Superdrol Non-Responders... Any out there?

tom0788

tom0788

Awards
Cuz I def am, was going for a 3 week cycle, wound up stopping it at 2.5 weeks due to almost NO gains at all.

RoadBlocK

RoadBlocK

Awards
  • Established
What brand did you use?

Good question, let us know, also did you get any sides, any strength gains, did you up the dosage, is this the first s.d cycle for you, what experience with other orals do you have.

kjkriston

kjkriston

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
It would have to be bunk...I have NEVER heard of a non-responder.....

tom0788

tom0788

Awards
It was Rockhard formulations Granite X. No sides really, oily skin and a bit oh shutdown but nothing terrible, strength gains, honestly i don't think i got anything more than a little placebo effect, no major lifts went up at all.. And this is my first S.D. cycle. Started out at 10mg/day then bumped it up to 20mg/day the second week.

kjkriston

kjkriston

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Get a better clone that people have shown gains with...

UNCfan1

UNCfan1

Awards
  • Established
How was ur diet? I know of a few who thought SD was crap but in fact it was due to not eating enough.

jerz912

jerz912

Awards
It was Rockhard formulations Granite X. No sides really, oily skin and a bit oh shutdown but nothing terrible, strength gains, honestly i don't think i got anything more than a little placebo effect, no major lifts went up at all.. And this is my first S.D. cycle. Started out at 10mg/day then bumped it up to 20mg/day the second week.
Granite X?? What the hell is that, has anyone even heard of it?? Dude there's sooo many clones out there that people on here have made logs with and are proven to work just like superdrol!! Do some research and use the real deal, not some bull****!:wtf: were u :think: ??

tom0788

tom0788

Awards
How was ur diet? I know of a few who thought superdrol was crap but in fact it was due to not eating enough.
I actually thought about this, and I'm pretty certain I was eating plenty. At least 3000cals/day from good sources. Lots of carbs & protein, very low fat.

yeahright

yeahright

Awards
  • Established
Never heard of it but it's got to be bunk. No one is a nonresponder to superdrol. The stuff is actually too strong for many people.

UNCfan1

UNCfan1

Awards
  • Established
I actually thought about this, and I'm pretty certain I was eating plenty. At least 3000cals/day from good sources. Lots of carbs & protein, very low fat.
It may very well be bunk, I too have never heard of it. Maybe try out some M-drol by CEL or Methyl Vol by EST they get really reviews on them.

yeahright

yeahright

Awards
  • Established
I heard good things about it over at BB.com so i thought it'd be ok.....
GraniteX, Same as Superdrol? - Bodybuilding.com Forums

That's your mistake - taking advice from people at BB.com. There is some interesting information and intelligent discussion which does occur there, but it's drowned out by the other 99% of the posts where noobs are giving advice to noob, kids are posting nude pictures in exchange for reps, and other assorted blather.

Let's take a step back at look at your situation:

If you do a search here, you will find 250 different superdrol threads without a mention of a single non-responder. You won't find a single posting about GraniteX except yours. The most logical conclusion is that GraniteX (or at least your bottle of it) is bunk.

tom0788

tom0788

Awards
That's your mistake - taking advice from people at BB.com. There is some interesting information and intelligent discussion which does occur there, but it's drowned out by the other 99% of the posts where noobs are giving advice to noob, kids are posting nude pictures in exchange for reps, and other assorted blather.

Let's take a step back at look at your situation:

If you do a search here, you will find 250 different superdrol threads without a mention of a single non-responder. You won't find a single posting about GraniteX except yours. The most logical conclusion is that GraniteX (or at least your bottle of it) is bunk.
Ha.. Ya i've heard lots of negative stuff about the forum over there so it makes sense. Anyways, thanks a lot for the insight.

bLacKjAck.

bLacKjAck.

Lift Heavy
Awards
  • Established
I recommend CEL M-Drol of the ones that are out right now.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I felt i was a non responder but i probably did respond just not as much as everyone else. I was eating alot too and gained maybe 3 lbs. It was generic from BN.com. I dont know if i will ever run it again.

yeahright

yeahright

Awards
  • Established
I felt i was a non responder but i probably did respond just not as much as everyone else. I was eating alot too and gained maybe 3 lbs. It was generic from BN.com. I dont know if i will ever run it again.
I stand corrected. Did you ever try it from one of the normal brands that have good user feedback?

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I stand corrected. Did you ever try it from one of the normal brands that have good user feedback?
No sir. Another thing that makes me stay weary of SD is the delayed gyno thing. i might try another run not sure.

shnitzel

Awards
A friend of mine (38 / 205lbs) is taking Granite X now, which is why I was searching for threads. He finished up a bottle of Halovar, and loved it. Took about two weeks off from supplementation, :nono: and then started the Granite X (for about two weeks now). I talked to him earlier, and he has noticed nothing from the product. I heard some banter in the local fitness store; a kid came in looking for it, and was discussing with the owner that he had great gains with it, and the owner said that lots of people were running it...so...who knows.

mike

yeahright

yeahright

Awards
  • Established
A friend of mine (38 / 205lbs) is taking Granite X now, which is why I was searching for threads. He finished up a bottle of Halovar, and loved it. Took about two weeks off from supplementation, :nono: and then started the Granite X (for about two weeks now). I talked to him earlier, and he has noticed nothing from the product. I heard some banter in the local fitness store; a kid came in looking for it, and was discussing with the owner that he had great gains with it, and the owner said that lots of people were running it...so...who knows.

mike
I'd just stay away from this. I checked out their website and they appear to be a low-rent operation selling cheap clones. We've seen some of the biggest players in the industry have quality control problems, I've got to guess that a dinky company like this is going to have more than its fair share.

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
lol you got yourself a bottle O crap there buddy, SD is the real deal... as long as you pick it up from a reliable clone comp.... not a single person didnt respond to AX's SD and many just got too mean a back pumps and could only take a very low dose and still had great gains. the only other reason would be your diet but if you say its in check you know and we dont so id toss the bottle and pick up somethin real.

gotripped

gotripped

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Technically, this is NOT a superdrol clone, though it contains superdrol within its matrix.
what do you mean "it's not a superdrol clone though it contains superdrol within its matrix" ?? What is that? Are you saying its multiple prohormones?

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
what do you mean "it's not a superdrol clone though it contains superdrol within its matrix" ?? What is that? Are you saying its multiple prohormones?
It contains isomers.

I guess the best way to describe it is like this analogy:

Ergomax:pheraplex :: MethylDX3:Superdrol

From the logs I've seen, it still gives you the same great results (and by no means is it bunk!) but to say they are the same thing would not be right.

tom0788

tom0788

Awards
So for the Methyl DX3 are the sides just as bad as superdrol's?

gotripped

gotripped

Banned
Awards
  • Established
on my 3rd day of methyl dx3 my ass felt heavy just like it did on superdrol...something about SD and phera plex that makes my ass feel heavy.

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
ass feel heavy :think: you mean sluggish???????