M1T lethargy - any second gen ph's would help it?

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. Quote Originally Posted by pistonpump View Post
    with a long test based cycle id do 2 or 3 weeks m1t chill for 2-3 weeks and if first run was good then run another 2-3 weeks.
    i just dont wana fukc my lipids to death....im thinking of some sort of pulse between the two.......something like
    mon-m1t 10mg
    tues-(a non methyl) methoxy tst prolly at 12mg
    wed-superdrol 20mg
    thurs methoxy tst 12mg
    fri-m1t 10mg
    sat methoxy tst,or megazol
    sun methoxy tst,or trn

something like that...i have to use up a lot of sh*t,so i can get somewhat creative...i have 2 boxes of the first run halodrol too(the one with dmt).....some methyl-d too....so im still workin on this one...prolly gonna run it near christmas time....
    The LORD is my rock, my fortress, and my savior; my God is my rock, in whom I find protection. He is my shield, the power that saves me, and my place of safety.-Psalm 18:2

2. damn i think that would be too crazy to pulse that much sh1t, asswipe. Too many variables.

start a new thread fo sho......nakka
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by pistonpump View Post
    damn i think that would be too crazy to pulse that much sh1t, asswipe. Too many variables.

start a new thread fo sho......nakka
    thats with 12 weeks of test.....
    The LORD is my rock, my fortress, and my savior; my God is my rock, in whom I find protection. He is my shield, the power that saves me, and my place of safety.-Psalm 18:2

4. yeah i know but orals dont play. you could get gyno from many angles, you wouldnt know how to combat it.

5. Quote Originally Posted by pistonpump View Post
    yeah i know but orals dont play. you could get gyno from many angles, you wouldnt know how to combat it.
    i have a bottle and a half of Cabergoline,butloads of tamox,letro.....im gonna run armidex/finasteride/caber throughout
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by TripDog View Post
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/stero...ost-cycle.html this was ss's m1t post cycle blood work........i'm thinking of somehow incorperating it into my next test cycle...not sure how yet tho
    Thanks, My old link didn't work for some reason. This is what I was refering to. There was another thread he did when he first started taking M1T. I don't think you can pulse M1T successfully because of its long term supressiveness. i stated already in this thread how I think M1T should be done in Test cycle. Basically wait until the test suppresses you and then throw it in. Starting with M1T means you will be suppressed immediately.

7. Quote Originally Posted by Werewolf View Post
    Thanks, My old link didn't work for some reason. This is what I was refering to. There was another thread he did when he first started taking M1T. I don't think you can pulse M1T successfully because of its long term supressiveness. i stated already in this thread how I think M1T should be done in Test cycle. Basically wait until the test suppresses you and then throw it in. Starting with M1T means you will be suppressed immediately.
    yea thanks thats a great point about the m1t shutdown...i am going to run it with sustanon tho wich has propinate in it,so test will be there....

8. Quote Originally Posted by TripDog View Post
    yea thanks thats a great point about the m1t shutdown...i am going to run it with sustanon tho wich has propinate in it,so test will be there....
    The estrogen will help keep the HDL up and white blood cell count up too. You could probably pulse it in a test cycle to keep sides down by spreading your dose over time.

9. Quote Originally Posted by Werewolf View Post
    The estrogen will help keep the HDL up and white blood cell count up too. You could probably pulse it in a test cycle to keep sides down by spreading your dose over time.
    Trip-Dog needs your help america,M1T pulse ideas for my next cycle thats the link to my thread i started about it...check it out wolf and tell me your opinion............
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 02-20-2009, 01:54 AM
  2. question about m1t lethargy
    By Kraziplaya in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 09-17-2004, 02:36 PM
  3. HPBCD complexed next gen PH's
    By jjjd in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 06-21-2004, 09:51 PM