Which designer to stack with Leviathan for a cutter

Quil

Quil

Awards
  • Established
I'm researching my next cutting stack, and want to toss Levi into the mix. I'm leaning toward Havoc, although I'm open to suggestions. I was originally going to use Halodrol liquigels, until I looked into them further and found that it's not the same as the old HD-50. Suggestions?

FitModel

FitModel

Awards
  • Established
levi/hacov would probably make a killer stack...and with some Lean Xtreme in the PCT, sounds good

bumCakes

bumCakes

Awards
speaking of cutters, what do you guys would be better to cut with? Superdrol or Halo?

ThisGuy02

ThisGuy02

Banned
Awards
  • Established
speaking of cutters, what do you guys would be better to cut with? Superdrol or Halo?
I've read a lot of arguments for SD as part of a cutter. I'd say Halo's your best bet, hands down. You'll have much drier gains.

mfbb

mfbb

Awards
  • Established
I ran SD with orastan-e above maintainence cals and it shredded me up nicely...it also destroyed my joints

Quil

Quil

Awards
  • Established
I ended up going with Havoc/Levi...so far pretty good.

peece

peece

Awards
  • Established
I ended up going with Havoc/Levi...so far pretty good.
I am using Levi PCT for Havoc (part) and am liking so far
I am able to take only 1 at a time until my body adjusts-my hearts starts beating a little fast for about 1/2 hour
good luck

ThisGuy02

ThisGuy02

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I ran superdrol with orastan-e above maintainence cals and it shredded me up nicely...it also destroyed my joints
yeah, i could see how that would happen. on my zol standalone (at 200) and my zol/trn cycles i didn't really experience that, but this time around i have...don't know if it's the hemadrol, or the combination of that with zol and trn, but knees, ankles and shoulders are in PAIN.

mfbb

mfbb

Awards
  • Established
yeah, i could see how that would happen. on my zol standalone (at 200) and my zol/trn cycles i didn't really experience that, but this time around i have...don't know if it's the hemadrol, or the combination of that with zol and trn, but knees, ankles and shoulders are in PAIN.
yeh i'm sure its the additon of the hemadrol, as it is a very dry and lean compound...i was thinking of trying the same stack as u hema/zol/trn, how are you liking it so far?...however I think i'm done with OTC orals except maybe epistane just out of curiousity to kickstart a test e run.

ThisGuy02

ThisGuy02

Banned
Awards
  • Established
yeh i'm sure its the additon of the hemadrol, as it is a very dry and lean compound...i was thinking of trying the same stack as u hema/zol/trn, how are you liking it so far?...however I think i'm done with OTC orals except maybe epistane just out of curiousity to kickstart a test e run.
Well, other than some joint pain, I have nothing bad to say about this stack, and even that could’ve been avoided if I would’ve planned for it and taken some Cissus.

I only started taking all 3 together on Monday, the previous 2 weeks was only hema, but as of this morning I’m up 6 lbs. despite 300mcg of T4 and 12 mg of albuterol a day slimming me down considerably. All in all, I’m happy. Next week I’m crankin’ up the zol to 200mg, then to 250 for the last two (once I’m off the hema). I’m expecting that to harden me up considerably.

mfbb

mfbb

Awards
  • Established
Well, other than some joint pain, I have nothing bad to say about this stack, and even that could’ve been avoided if I would’ve planned for it and taken some Cissus.

I only started taking all 3 together on Monday, the previous 2 weeks was only hema, but as of this morning I’m up 6 lbs. despite 300mcg of T4 and 12 mg of albuterol a day slimming me down considerably. All in all, I’m happy. Next week I’m crankin’ up the zol to 200mg, then to 250 for the last two (once I’m off the hema). I’m expecting that to harden me up considerably.
oh now i remember seeing ur stack...thats an awesome cutter...i would've liked to do that but I'm planning on running albuterol and something thats wont supress/shut me down (any suggestions???) to lean down...then i want to do my first run with injectable test and just lean bulk...sorry to hijack lol

ThisGuy02

ThisGuy02

Banned
Awards
  • Established
oh now i remember seeing ur stack...thats an awesome cutter...i would've liked to do that but I'm planning on running albuterol and something thats wont supress/shut me down (any suggestions???) to lean down...then i want to do my first run with injectable test and just lean bulk...sorry to hijack lol
Yeah, this was a total hijack...sorry 'bout that.

In answer to your question, though, my personal experience thus far with albuterol has been that it works great with T4, and I'd imagine even better with T3. That said, I don't know how beneficial it is standalone, aside of very increased cardio workouts. And I wouldn't run it alongside another stim, because although it's not as harsh as clen, you'll still feel it on the ole' ticker.

If you want to go the non-suppressive route, why not do like a leviathan/dicana stack? That ought to lean you down nicely.