Hemadrol/Propadrol Stack

mss07

Awards
This summer after finals i am looking to stack these two compounds.

Stats
21 6'0 195 lbs
12-13% BF

I plan on just running the rec. doses (30mg Prop, and 50mg Hema ED) But the problem i am running into is that i will have 30 left over pills from the Prop since i figure i would run the cycle for 30 days (Hema bottle)

Does anyone have suggestions on wheither or not i could raise the dose on Prop or gradually increase like SD??

-Sorry, i have been training for 3 years and have gained 55 pounds since lifting and have ran SD twice.-

mss07

Awards
Also i left out that i will be using this while on a slightly reduced calorie cut phase.

The G Train

The G Train

Awards
  • Established
Are your Propadrol pills 15mg or the new 30mg? I'm in the same boat as you with finals cause right after I'm starting a propadrol and Epistane stack. I'll be at 60mg for the prop. the entire cycle, and 20mg of epistane for the first two weeks and then 30mg for the last two. Good luck with your cycle man, the results should be excellent.

Moyer

board observer
Awards
  • Established
I recommend running the Propadrol at at least 60mg, if you were running it solo I would actually try 90mg or even higher, but when stacking with Hemadrol, 60mg should treat you well. A lot of people have been very happy with this stack, good dry gains and very low on sides. Should be a great cut.

mss07

Awards
yeah i was thinking about that but didnt know, thanks for that. And also, should i take the hemadrol in the morning with one prop. pil? or should i do 1 prop in the morning, 1 hema. at midday and then one prop before workout?

Moyer

board observer
Awards
  • Established
yeah i was thinking about that but didnt know, thanks for that. And also, should i take the hemadrol in the morning with one prop. pil? or should i do 1 prop in the morning, 1 hema. at midday and then one prop before workout?
As far as timing, I seriously doubt it'll make much difference any way you take it. If you want to split hairs though, just spread the doses out as much as possible. Assuming you workout fairly late, your second schedule there looks good.

gotripped

gotripped

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I'd take a prop w/ some skim milk right before bed. I always liked waking up feeling pumped, not to mention I wonder if it helps with catabolism better at night..

mss07

Awards
yeah, that's a good point, especially since all you hormones are released at night, and plus you rest and grow then too.

gotripped

gotripped

Banned
Awards
  • Established
keep in mind prop has an anti-estrogen.
that would help at night.

mss07

Awards
i didnt think of that either. I am getting real excited for this stack. havent used superdrol since last october, and responded really well to that.

gotripped

gotripped

Banned
Awards
  • Established
well i wouldn't compare this completely to superdrol...
it is quite tasty delicious though.

mss07

Awards
so has anyone else done this stack? because i have been looking through all the logs and i dont really see a completed Stacked log.

mss07

Awards
What do you guys think about throwing some creatine in here too?? Or do you think i should wait for post cycle to help combat with PCT blues...

RisingAgainst

RisingAgainst

Banned
Awards
  • Established
so has anyone else done this stack? because i have been looking through all the logs and i dont really see a completed Stacked log.
There's several logs on DA. This is a favorite among people starting out into the PH world. This is a great stack and like Moyer said, 60mg prop is excellent. You could probably get away with doing 30mg/day but I would add the ANA-Pro and some of the new Methyl Mass to compensate. Obviously the pro before bed and methyl mass pre workout. Either way, I love the entire propadrol compound.

gotripped

gotripped

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I would run creatine the whole way through. c17a's(hemadrol) work by creatine synthesis, therefore if creatine is already present.... wham bam. Even better. So run the creatine the whole way through.

addijhaq

addijhaq

Awards
furaguno/winztrol/furzabol

some type of lean/cut type agent to round off the end of the cycle.

glockma

Awards
i will be stacking Havoc and Hemadrol in June. I will be following your cycle, good luck!! what I really want to know is: Hemadrol a steroid, pro-steroid or prohormone or niether? how do I really know?? Lots of opinions but how can I be sure without taking it to a chemist myself? anyone?

jerlion777

jerlion777

Awards
i will be stacking Havoc and Hemadrol in June. I will be following your cycle, good luck!! what I really want to know is: Hemadrol a steroid, pro-steroid or prohormone or niether? how do I really know?? Lots of opinions but how can I be sure without taking it to a chemist myself? anyone?
i think its a pro-steroid of oral turinabol. 4-chloro-17a-methyl-17b-hydroxyandrosta-1,4-dien-3-one. and hemadrol is 4-chloro-17a-methyl-androst-1,4-diene-3-17b-diol.

glockma

Awards
meaning it converts to it? or needs no conversion?

mss07

Awards
converts too. And i am skipping out on the prop. and maybe thinking about adding in the 45 caps i got of Revolt laying around... Prop. isnt worth the money. Hemadrol is where my lean gains will come from.

mss07

Awards
come to think of it... that would be very stupid... so NEGATIVE on the Revolt. I will just run Hemadrol solo.

mss07

Awards
yeah. So i think i will just run hemadrol solo, and then add some creatine maybe 2nd week in through PCT.

another12

Awards
what were the results on this? what did you end up doing? i am considering the propadrol/hemadrol stack now

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
nothing man, waste of money
You make such blatantly ignorant statements without using the product you fcukin fruit-cake.

Propadrol works... And it works good. BTW, aggression is also up ;)

rosco1234

Awards
Yea i ran hdrol solo at 50/75/75/75/100 and it worked good but am looking at stacking hdrol and prop.

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
Yea i ran hdrol solo at 50/75/75/75/100 and it worked good but am looking at stacking hdrol and prop.
That goon doesn't know what he's talking about. If that dose of Hdrol worked good for you, Propadrol will blow you away.