Tren Xtreme!?

OmarJ

Awards
Im new here and wanted to see if any of you all have any opinions on Tren Xtreme by American Cellular labs (19-Norandrosta 4,9 diene 3,17 dione). I just bought a bottle yesterday at a local supplement store w/ a bottle of vitasports Xceler8 and Anobolix pm.

From my understanding Xceler8 is an oral supplement amplifier [ DHB (grapefruit juice extract containing 6,7-dihydroxybergamottin) 100mg Bioperine 2mg] and Anabolix pm is a type of nightime recovery [Zinc 30mg Magnesium 450mg Vitamin B6 11mg Tribulus Terrestris Extract 400mg Kudzu 300mg Mucuna Pruriens Extract 200mg Free Transferulic acid 50mg Gamma Oryzanol 25mg]. Does this sound reasonable?

Now im not exactly the very knowledgeable on supplements period but i have been doing alot of research on Tren Xtreme but i cant find any clear answers as in what i should take as a post cycle therapy. The guy at the store recommended Vitasports Testannon 2250 as post therapy because its a natural test booster and also detoxesor something like that but i dont know how much faith i have in this guy cuz he's pretty damn crazy. but Does that sound right? I want to be safe and smart with anything im taking so im waiting for some opinions before i start. So please let me know what u guys think? any side effects? good/bad experiences?? Anything! Thanks in advance.

Cycle
Tren Xtreme

VtecTypeR

Awards
That guy at the store was a idiot. You need a anti estrogen first and foremost for a PCT. And how old are you taking all this stuff? Whats yours stats. You also posted in the wrong section

OmarJ

Awards
The testanon 2250 is an anti estro as well, but yeah i agree that the guy is probally not very dependable this is why im getting second opinions.. i know the same company that sells Tren Xtreme also has a an Estro Xtreme but will that really cut it?

Im 23 bout 6'0" 175lbs..

Srry its in the wrong section. im kinda new at this whole thing..

PumpingIron

Awards
  • Established
one question...do you think you can't keep gaining naturally?

is there a reason you want to use steroids so badly?

OmarJ

Awards
one question...do you think you can't keep gaining naturally?

is there a reason you want to use steroids so badly?
I dont gain weight very easily at all, and i dont need to do them so BADLY, I've just heard alot of really good things about this certain product from alot of people and they have recommended its use to me.
I work out really hard five or six times a week any where from an hour to hour and 1/2 on two major muscle groups a day. i take a weight gainer protein, oils, multi vitamins, and eat 6-8 times a day very well.
A friend of mine did two bottles (a full cycle) in decemember and had great gains on it. He was happy with the results and is working out well right now on nothing but Protien and good food. He's not planning on going on another cycle for at least a year if that. He had no complains about it.
It seems alot of people on these forums are very mixed on the issue of taking things like Tren Xtreme which isnt an illegal steroid, but ive never ran into anyone outside the internet who's taken any prohormone or "designer" legal steroids and had anything bad to say about them at all.
If im careful and smart about taking them i shouldnt run too much of a risk of messing myself up right??
Especially with something like this which is strong but ive never seen a personal account that has something bad to say about Tren Xtreme.

OmarJ

Awards
Anyone have anything to say about these? any advice at all is helpful thanks

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i cant say i know much about that exact supp man. ive run a search on it and found this.... Estra-4,9-diene-3,17-dione

Product Name: Estra-4,9-diene-3,17-dione
Synonyms:
Chemical Name: 19-Norandrosta-4,9-diene-3,17-dione
CAS Registry Number: [ 5173-46-6 ]
Chemical Formula: C19H20O2
Molecular Weight: 280.36

looks to be an established hormone, whats the mg per pill and how many pills per serving? how many suggested servings ed?

its also looking like its a nock off of this here

finigen-x magnum

Estra-4, 9-Diene-3, 17-Dione
Synonyms:
Chemical Name: 19-Norandrosta-4,9-diene-3,17-dione
CAS Registry Number: [ 5173-46-6 ]
Specifications: Assay - 98% min.
Activity: A hormone drug.
Trenbolone
Synonyms:
Chemical Name: 17b-Hydroxyestra-4,9,11-trien-3-one
CAS Registry Number: [ 10161-33-8 ]
Specifications: Meets USP25
Activity: A hormone drug.

Week 1: 6 ml 1x/day
Week 2: 6 ml 2x/day
Week 3: 6 ml 3x/day
Week 4: 6 ml 3x/day

looks like its 25 mg of the active for every 6ml and it has a special liposomal delivery agent combined with it... so id prob follow the bottles suggested dosing but you could probally translate the above suggested cycle into something like this

Week 1: 25mg 1x/day
Week 2: 25mg 2x/day
Week 3: 25mg 3x/day
Week 4: 25mg 3x/day

well nm i just found this here for your tren xtreme

so change the above cycle into this to match your supp

Week 1: 30mg 1x/day
Week 2: 30mg 2x/day
Week 3: 30mg 3x/day
Week 4: 30mg 3x/day

and i saw the MSRP on the home page for americell labs to be 99.99......... please tell me you didnt pay that much.....

the fini product i showed above is well established and goes for 69.99 at most, prob cheaper depending on where you look. if it requires more then one bottle for a 30 day cycle then maybe consider picking this up instead.

either way take a look at the forums sponsor store nutraplanet.com and look for some products for your pct like (designer supplement)rebound xt,(ds) rebound reloaded, (anabolic xtreme) PCT, or some generic ATD

then look for some good test boosters like (ds)Activate, (ax)Mass-FX, or any one of the plethora of supplements listed in their testosterone support section.

let me suggest the NHA stack from DS or a lil more, but way better, both Mass FX and Hyperdrol X2 from Anabolic Xtreme.

run them at 4 caps each for 30 days following your cycle and youll be ok.

any other questions let me know.

jeremiah1710

jeremiah1710

Awards
Trene Xtreme is a powerful prohormone. My gym owner is a BB and even at his weight (230ish) he gained about 17lbs from a cycle (not sure of lenght) you certainly will want a good PCT with this product and Milk thistle for liver. EAT like crazy and you should see gains . . .but do you need it and is it worth it is another question

thatoneguy

thatoneguy

Awards
hey man i work at a max muscle and we selll tren... what u wanna do is run either a 4 week cycle(recommended) or an 8 week cycle which is 2 bottles. team it with a tribulus product and def get and anti estrogen for post cycle they make an awesome one called estro that rivals 6 oxo there is no dht or estro conversion but def do it. u can also pick up some saw palmeto, milk thistle tren is the **** bro good lcuk

Travis

Travis

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Arrrgggh, i heard a local radio commercial for this stuff. Says it will add 15-20lbs of mass and up to 100lbs to your bench!!! Needless to say proper training and diet were never mentioned.

thatoneguy

thatoneguy

Awards
well bro that was obviously bull but if u eat right train hard ...u will not be dissapointed. i swaer to u my boss took it and gain 16 lbs i hate qouting numbers but this is forreal

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
one guy. why the milk thistle? this is not methylated. also why trib while on and not save it for PCT? i think you should do better then a nock off of 6-oxo for pct as well, better safe then sorry, look into P C T advanced coming out soon form AX sposed to be awesome, has 6-bromo which is a great AI and wont kill libido but boost it unlike most others that kill your wang. just some tips, but id suggest a 6 week cycle with this stuff since its said it takes a while to kick in, look up diplomats logs he was the boards main pimp when this compound first came out with finigenx.

VtecTypeR

Awards
My friend literally blew up on tren Xtreme. He gained like 60 pounds on his bench. He put on a good 15 pounds and leaned out as well. Im guessing he responded really good to this stuff because no one really cared for finigin X

wrestler119

wrestler119

Awards
I have had friends make great gains on FinigenX, so this shouldnt be any different.

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
no one cared??? no one tried you mean. the few logs ran on here for fini turned out outstanding man, the gus loved it and one guy, diplomats, swears by it.

BUT it takes a lil bit to kick in.... making me wonder if this truely is the same thing or if they got the formula wrong in a good way.

FitModel

FitModel

Awards
  • Established
I think that Exceler8 is a joke, it probably does little to nothing in "increasing the absorption"

for pct I'd run:
nolva (if u can get it)
if not maybe Nolvadex xt or the new 6oxo
Retain 2
and trib product

VtecTypeR

Awards
no one cared??? no one tried you mean. the few logs ran on here for fini turned out outstanding man, the gus loved it and one guy, diplomats, swears by it.

BUT it takes a lil bit to kick in.... making me wonder if this truely is the same thing or if they got the formula wrong in a good way.
Thats exactly what I was thinking. My friend only took it for 4 weeks. He said the last two weeks were insane.

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I think that Exceler8 is a joke, it probably does little to nothing in "increasing the absorption"
no DHB is legit, it blocks enzymes in the liver that break down the compound by binding to them letting more of the compound through in the first pass through the liver.

you can actually purchase DHB by itself and it does great work making your non methylated supps more potent.

jomi822

jomi822

Banned
Awards
  • Established
The testanon 2250 is an anti estro as well, but yeah i agree that the guy is probally not very dependable this is why im getting second opinions.. i know the same company that sells Tren Xtreme also has a an Estro Xtreme but will that really cut it?

Im 23 bout 6'0" 175lbs..

Srry its in the wrong section. im kinda new at this whole thing..
6'0 175lbs.

the last thing you need is a steroid product. if you were to use one...you wouldnt gain and significant weight and once you got off youd lose it all and probably more. the underlying problem is your diet, and probably your training as well. im 2 inches taller than you...and i weighed 230lbs before i touched a thing...and that was STILL about 10lbs lighter than i should have been.

you should be able to get up to 210,220 no problem

you arent a "hardgainer", you just arent eating enough. before you get indignant and call me an ******* and insist you eat enough, try adding up all your calories for the day using FitDay - Free Weight Loss and Diet Journal and then get back to us with your macros (fats, carbs, protein). to put this in perspective for you, i get about 450grams of protein a day.

you need at least 1.5grams of protein per lb of bodyweight, and more like 2 if you really want to be serious about things. if you want to make things easy, try getting down an entire gallon of milk a day. i guarantee you 10lbs in a month. i guarantee it.

anyway, im one of those people that can swear by finigenx. the stuff is GREAT. many of the benefits of tren with none of the sides. however i think its more of an auxillary steroid. i doubt anyone could gain more than 6 or 7lbs on it alone. its more of strength and hardening compound, or was to me at least.

MgoBlue

MgoBlue

Banned
Awards
  • Established
bringing this one back:

My bro up in MI said he's getting ready to buy a bottle at the gym he works out at. I'm just trying to inform him of other options & find the right PCT for him.

$99.95 a bottle!!! WTF!!????:trout:

jomi822

jomi822

Banned
Awards
  • Established
hey man i work at a max muscle and we selll tren... what u wanna do is run either a 4 week cycle(recommended) or an 8 week cycle which is 2 bottles. team it with a tribulus product and def get and anti estrogen for post cycle they make an awesome one called estro that rivals 6 oxo there is no dht or estro conversion but def do it. u can also pick up some saw palmeto, milk thistle tren is the **** bro good lcuk
why did you recommend he throw in tribulus to a cycle of anabolic steroids?

nickd84

nickd84

Awards
i have done two cycles of it, and yes the last two weeks were insane... with f-ing acne! lots of weight gain but most was water, progesterin type. anyways like Jomi said EAT!!

MgoBlue

MgoBlue

Banned
Awards
  • Established
just found out my bro is getting it for $65 a bottle. I think if it were a little cheaper, I'd get me a bottle too.. Manipulating the hormones every once in a while is fun...:lol:

hman85

hman85

Awards
  • Established
You can find it way cheaper i found it for 30 bucks

kjkriston

kjkriston

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established

is this guy for real...am I at cryBaBy.com or what....
What you are about to try is a precursor to tren. THE ultimate steroid for strength and cutting. It is A STEROID and without a SERM it is potentially a GYNO monster. No matter how you look at it it is a progestin that will cause gyno if you dont know what you are doing. Get some clomid, nolva, and some toremifene and the start a cycle. At that point why not just run tren? Read some logs, do some research, and dont listen to the "I work at a supplement store guys":.

hman85

hman85

Awards
  • Established
You can pm me any how! and damn is she hot lol

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
is this guy for real...am I at cryBaBy.com or what....
What you are about to try is a precursor to tren. THE ultimate steroid for strength and cutting. It is A STEROID and without a SERM it is potentially a GYNO monster. No matter how you look at it it is a progestin that will cause gyno if you dont know what you are doing. Get some clomid, nolva, and some toremifene and the start a cycle. At that point why not just run tren? Read some logs, do some research, and dont listen to the "I work at a supplement store guys":.
i agree not to listen to your local sales guy as thats all he knows usually... selling his product....

BUT im sorry this product is NOT a precusor to tren AND this is not the same thing as the original M-TRN or GL's Mega TRN wich WERE likely to be a tren precusor.

this stuff will add lots of mass(mostly water weight thats lost upon cessation) and only moderate strength, my buddy ran it and had maaaaaad water retention and hardly any strength gains hardly tren like at all. i ran M-TRN from ALRI twicce and it was ALL strength and gained like 2-3lbs LBM... very tren like.

Not to mention this company cant even figure out how many milligrams per cap they want to tell people they have in it, first it was 3mg and then 30mg and now youll find bottles with either listed on it.... .whatever is in there def works, BUT its def not what they claimon the side of the bottle.

kjkriston

kjkriston

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Hmmm...I was under the impression that it was the closest thing to a Pro-hormone of tren, and the M-trn was a pro-steroid designer of oral tren. My bad. It is however a progestin....correct? I was sort of raging in my previous post and I apologize for my misinformation, I just get so irritated with uneducated reckless individuals handing out advice when they are totally lost themselves.

Synicus

Awards
It is A STEROID and without a SERM it is potentially a GYNO monster. No matter how you look at it it is a progestin that will cause gyno if you dont know what you are doing. Get some clomid, nolva, and some toremifene and the start a cycle.
Yep. I ran Mega-trn to 10mgs, 5wks, bad insomnia, depression, + gyno. All this w/ serm. Good luck.

panther77

panther77

Awards
  • Established
i just got the tren extreme plannin on runnin it along with jungle warfare.
jungle warfare 3x day weeks one throught four
tren extreme 3x day weeks three through six

hman85

hman85

Awards
  • Established
i just got the tren extreme plannin on runnin it along with jungle warfare.
jungle warfare 3x day weeks one throught four
tren extreme 3x day weeks three through six
I would run the tren alot longer than 3 weeks. 6-8 is optimal for tren. imo

panther77

panther77

Awards
  • Established
it recomends you only run it for five... also just picked up some epistane and rebound xt. how would you stack this?

panther77

panther77

Awards
  • Established
1 bottle jungle warfare
1 bottle 6 oxo
1 bottle rebound xt
1 bottle tren extreme
1 bottle epistane
zma
milk thistle

im 5'11" 185 bout 15% bf not exactly sure
how would u stack and use pct

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
1 bottle jungle warfare
1 bottle 6 oxo
1 bottle rebound xt
1 bottle tren extreme
1 bottle epistane
zma
milk thistle

im 5'11" 185 bout 15% bf not exactly sure
how would u stack and use pct
do NOT stack for ur first designer cycle. go with either Tren xtreme OR Epi

pick one and i'll help u from there

panther77

panther77

Awards
  • Established
ok thank you very much. and which would you recommend? ive been leaning toward tren extreme because of better gainse but think epistane may be a little less harsh.