M1,4ADD / HALO / TRENADROL / INCARNATE = Voodoo's Possible Demise

V00D00

V00D00

Awards
So I'm logging this on DA but I thought I would share the love over here.

To save time: I'm 18 days into my Incarnate log however only on day 2 of the cycle, just starting to finally see/feel results from the incarnate. I'm more vascular and seem to growing - 5 lbs in 2 weeks.

Stats pre cycle:

Neck 17.75
Shoulders 54
Chest 50
Arms 17.5
Thighs 27
Calves 16.5
Weight 234lbs

Dosing schedule
Week 1:
Trenadrol - 60mg
Incarnate

Week 2:

Trenadrol - 90mg
M1,4ADD - 35mg
Halo Clone - 20mg
Incarnate

Week 3:

Trenadrol - 90mg
M1,4ADD - 70mg
Halo Clone - 40mg
Incarnate

Week 4 / 5:

Trenadrol - 90mg
M1,4ADD - 105mg
Halo Clone - 60mg
Incarnate

Week 6:
Trenadrol - 90mg
Incarnate

post cycle therapy
Hyperdrol X2
Attack
Hypertest
Paravol

Supps on and off

SAMe
Hawthorne Berry
CoQ10
Multi Vitamin

Precycle Pics

I'll report back about every three days with random announcements. Weight, blood pressure, so on so forth.

Disclaimer;
For the love of god, spare me the "you need a serm for post cycle therapy or you're going to die." I have yet to have any issues - blood work to prove it. All of my cycles look like this. I'm actively trying to die. That said, enjoy.

gotripped

gotripped

Banned
Awards
  • Established
It looks like you have some gyno and I am pretty sure the trenadrol is going to induce progestin related gyno. But perhaps you will do a nice recomp/bulk/cut or whatever it is you are doing. I won't go without a serm anymore, after too many oral cycles and using RXT or NXT you'll eventually lose your libido. It just happens w/o clomi,nolva,hcg.

But good luck and have fun gettin swole.

Clickster

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Looks good dude. I think the need for the serm depends on the person. If you have done cycles without a serm and have done fine, then you are apparently fine without a serm.

I have never used a serm myself....

RisingAgainst

RisingAgainst

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Looks great bro, ignore the nonsense, we both know that a SERM isnt necessary, have a good run, (BTW I'm winning, 206 today sucka thats +2)

V00D00

V00D00

Awards
It looks like you have some gyno and I am pretty sure the trenadrol is going to induce progestin related gyno. But perhaps you will do a nice recomp/bulk/cut or whatever it is you are doing. I won't go without a serm anymore, after too many oral cycles and using RXT or NXT you'll eventually lose your libido. It just happens w/o clomi,nolva,hcg.

But good luck and have fun gettin swole.
lol actually im just cursed with huge nipples. theyve actually always looked like that. its the worst.

bLacKjAck.

bLacKjAck.

Lift Heavy
Awards
  • Established
Lookin great V00!!

If I hear one more YOU HAVE TO HAVE A SERM!! or YOUR GONNA DIE, wow I dunno what I will do.

Guys you have to realize --- there are other ways to run a PCT than to use a SERM --- I promise you it is possible, I have done it with success along with many others. What would you guys think if I told you Dr. D ran a successful PCT with DHEA and Fenugreek!!! That is it!

Some people are more prone to Gyno than others and they MIGHT require a SERM. SERMS are not all bad either though, I believe they do work and have used them with success also in the past --- but there are other ways!

Dr_C2

Dr_C2

Awards
Lookin great V00!!

If I hear one more YOU HAVE TO HAVE A SERM!! or YOUR GONNA DIE, wow I dunno what I will do.

QUOTE]

IF YOU DON'T RUN SERM IN post cycle therapy YOUR WILL DIE!

No, wait, you won't die! I read about this guy on another forum who grew a 3rd eye in the middle of his f&*king forehead! No lie! He can see into the future with too!!!:rofl:

Sorry, I had to throw that out there for VOODOO.

I am with you bro.

V00D00

V00D00

Awards
Day 19 Cycle Day 3

The tren is officially working. After yesterdays murderous-rampage on my legs I shouldn't be able to walk. I'm barely even sore, muscle definition is up, and water is way down. Overnight it seems Ive been sucked dry (and not in the usual nightly fashion lol):rofl: I had to get up twice 3 and 5 am to drink water to the tune of about 60-80 ounces each. I was then up at 7-8 to piss respectively.
At about 5 am I asked Solomon about a water retention product his vote is Posideon, which I'm going to buy along with anything else anyone recommends. The water I have to go through with this skinny ass frame on Tren makes swimming pools pale in comparison.

Incarnate seems to be stacking on some decent vascularity, i was doing my normal calf routine and noticing veins both on the muscle side and the shin side of my calves, cool!

edit - back from the gym, i want to cry. i guarantee that was the hardest i've ever worked myself. example - deads - 245 old max of 5 X 5 now in 3 days time is 275 5x5. which kills. oh and let me just say, being 6'7'' sucks for deadlifts, its more good morning than anything else.

bLacKjAck.

bLacKjAck.

Lift Heavy
Awards
  • Established
Lookin great V00!!

QUOTE]

IF YOU DON'T RUN SERM IN post cycle therapy YOUR WILL DIE!

No, wait, you won't die! I read about this guy on another forum who grow a 3rd eye in the middle of his f&*king forehead! No lie! He can see into the future with too!!!:rofl:

Sorry, I had to throw that out there for VOODOO.

I am with you bro.
lol..

bLacKjAck.

bLacKjAck.

Lift Heavy
Awards
  • Established
Btw V00,

Poseidon is great especially for your situation. I have been on it for the last month and I have never felt more hydrated/healthy in my life.

slow-mun

slow-mun

Awards
  • Established
Geez Voodoo, all these recommendations for Poseidon, sounds like the stuff works. LOL, I can't be solomon1979 everywhere.................

P.S. You s'a gonna die main!

bLacKjAck.

bLacKjAck.

Lift Heavy
Awards
  • Established
Geez Voodoo, all these recommendations for Poseidon, sounds like the stuff works. LOL, I can't be solomon1979 everywhere.................

P.S. You s'a gonna die main!
Good to see ya over here at AM Solomon!

^^^^^^ ---- great guy, with lots of knowledge

RisingAgainst

RisingAgainst

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Dude, I wish you woulda switched me, I already have acne... I shoulda went for tren instead dude, I could use something dry right about now. Anyways man, I hear ya on the not being sore, my back workout last night should have left me crawling today... but I'm feeling good. Might be time to hit parts twice a week soon.

workin2005

workin2005

NIMBUS NUTRITION Co Founder
Awards
  • Established
Day 19 Cycle Day 3

The tren is officially working. After yesterdays murderous-rampage on my legs I shouldn't be able to walk. I'm barely even sore, muscle definition is up, and water is way down. Overnight it seems Ive been sucked dry (and not in the usual nightly fashion lol):rofl: I had to get up twice 3 and 5 am to drink water to the tune of about 60-80 ounces each. I was then up at 7-8 to piss respectively.
At about 5 am I asked Solomon about a water retention product his vote is Posideon, which I'm going to buy along with anything else anyone recommends. The water I have to go through with this skinny ass frame on Tren makes swimming pools pale in comparison.

Incarnate seems to be stacking on some decent vascularity, i was doing my normal calf routine and noticing veins both on the muscle side and the shin side of my calves, cool!
Poseidon would be a great supplement addition for you VOODO. While it does keep EVERY cell in your body VERY well hydrated...the majority is intra cellular...in other words, you won't experience the BLOAT look that is so often associated with water retention.

Keep us informed on your results! :thumbsup:

Workin

V00D00

V00D00

Awards
Incarnate Day 20. Cycle Day 4

Trenadrol is definitely working now. My back pumps are an indicator of tren to blood stream goodness. Yesterdays back attack left me basically unable to bend over without making funny grunting noises like someone should be behind me ;)

Last night sleeping was almost impossible, time to get some zinc. It was also tough cause my upper back was so tender I couldn't apply pressure to it so I woke up about 20 times. However, I'm still tight today but remarkably functional.

I also wanted to thank everyone for water based suggestions, turns out creatine and chips is enough to keep my hydrated. Go figure.

Plan of attack - arms.

edit - back from gym arms day was just stupid fun. up 10lbs in my curls from baseline and probably did about 15 sets that way. not too bad. the pumps can only be described as rock solid and veiny as hell.

Oh side note - I have stretch marks on my upper inner thighs (abductors). Apparently Ive been growing. Both a yay moment and an aww man... but if you think voodoo is cool with just slathering lotion all over his inner thighs all the time... theres no way.. :eek:

mmowry

mmowry

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Man your liver is gonna shut down,youre gonna grow boobs AND youre probably gonna be dead :D

Dr_C2

Dr_C2

Awards
Man your liver is gonna shut down,youre gonna grow boobs AND youre probably gonna be dead :D
What about the 3rd eye that is starting to form in the middle of his forehead! You forgot to mention that!

Dr_C

V00D00

V00D00

Awards
Incarnate Day 21, Cycle Day 5

Off day. 90mg of Trenadrol today. Day 8 will be the beginning of double methyl hell.

jerlion777

jerlion777

Awards
Incarnate Day 21, Cycle Day 5

Off day. 90mg of Trenadrol today. Day 8 will be the beginning of double methyl hell.
uhhh ohhhh here we go,lol ,seriously though do you get blood tests at least once during cycle? and good luck bro.

V00D00

V00D00

Awards
uhhh ohhhh here we go,lol ,seriously though do you get blood tests at least once during cycle? and good luck bro.
of course. as of the last blood work (right before this cycle) my test was a little low - still on the normal side of bioavailablity , so i waited a bit. now im all geared up. i have blood work set up for after post cycle therapy of this cycle..

Just an update of the products Im currently using cause some companies were so cool as to let me be a guinea pig;
Palo Alto Labs In carnate
Kilosports Trenadrol
Kilosports C4 Deconate
XS EQ-T2
EST Test Drive

Now Foods CoQ10
Now Foods Hawthorne Berry
Now Foods SAMe
Generic Glucosamine

jerlion777

jerlion777

Awards
of course. as of the last blood work (right before this cycle) my test was a little low - still on the normal side of bioavailablity , so i waited a bit. now im all geared up. i have blood work set up for after post cycle therapy of this cycle..
well in that case right on. like i said before good luck there,and keep us all posted.

Dr_C2

Dr_C2

Awards

to paraphrase Mark Twain, the rumors of Voodoo's demise are greatly exaggerated:rofl:

and to add to that, the rumors of death by methyls are also greatly exaggerated

my last two cycles were both double methyls M1,4-ADD and superdrol, and M1,4-ADD and Halo. Liver enzymes went up slightly and returned to baseline within 8 and 10 weeks of cycle termination.

So I say rock on dude - eat, train, grow :head:

mmowry

mmowry

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Yeah what he said^^^^^^ Put on some mass bro!

bLacKjAck.

bLacKjAck.

Lift Heavy
Awards
  • Established
Lookin great voo --- ya got my support bro. You know what your doin. Good luck!!

Clickster

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Keep up the great work bro. :good:

V00D00

V00D00

Awards
Incarnate Day 22, Cycle Day 6

Now officially running 90mg of Trenadrol. Chest day, I'm going to hurt badly tomorrow lol. I (as always) lifted till I couldn't feel feelings anymore. Weight I kept at the same level, though I pushed it for reps, got another 4 or so out of every lift. Not too bad.
I'm a little more thirsty, though the addition of creatine has basically brought me back to a normal every day state. Hell, I don't even have back pumps. The dreams are back in full force though, last night after robbing a bank, I got into a pretty nasty shootout with the cops and then apparently ended up in iraq. Gotta love the inner demon trying to get out... lol
Weight is basically the same 236lbs, blood pressure holding right around 140/70/75pulse. Off cycle was 118/62/66pulse I believe, so a considerable jump, but I'm also a smoker, so I'm sure I'm not helping anything on that front.

mmowry

mmowry

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
V00D00 glad to hear youre putting up more reps.

Whats your height?Sory if I missed it.

Kam

Kam

Awards
  • Established
keep us updated, I'm going off smokes once I get the ok, and only uber clean foods, 1 beer a day max on weekends and guiness.

V00D00

V00D00

Awards
6'7 correct?
yeah. 6'7'' roughly 236lb currently. ill post final measurements at the end of cycle. I would be surprised if i gain more than 17 lbs but don't be surprised if i suddenly swell up a couple inches or more in my chest/shoulders measurement.

(17lbs is a conservative guesstimate, last two cycles were 24/20lbs respectively)

mmowry

mmowry

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Theres been some reported sightings here.Have you been in Pa lately and go by the nickname sasquatch?j/k You are one tall man my friend!

RisingAgainst

RisingAgainst

Banned
Awards
  • Established
What can he say? Like father like son... YEEP, my boy makes me proud sometimes, even though I think he belongs to the UPS man... LOL JK man... Anyways, the addition of vaporize is holding me back I think... I'm leaning out, but then again, I am running a decent dose of winztrol alongside it... we shall see how this one ends dude... we shall see. EAT BIG son, so you can grow big and tall.. LMFAO!

V00D00

V00D00

Awards
Theres been some reported sightings here.Have you been in Pa lately and go by the nickname sasquatch?j/k You are one tall man my friend!
yeah, well that gorilla suit is a lot hotter than it looks...

Incarnate Day 23, Cycle Day 7

So I'm noticing a bit more aggression from the 90mg as always, but nothing out of the ordinary. Yesterdays chest abuse has left me moderatley sore all across my chest, mainly in my posterior delts, which for some reason no matter how much bench style lifting/dumb bells i use I never seem to work my chest, only the delts... So the flys were key.

Worked the legs today, went light as Im still substantially sore in other areas and Im not going to overdo it when my body tells me otherwise.

Tomorrow I start the M1,4ADD / Halo combo with the tren. Time to really start killing myself.

bumCakes

bumCakes

Awards
sorry if this has been asked already, but the Trenadrol label must have a typo correct? Isn't it the same as methoxy/mega TRN, so it would be more like 3mg not 30mg?

V00D00

V00D00

Awards
sorry if this has been asked already, but the Trenadrol label must have a typo correct? Isn't it the same as methoxy/mega TRN, so it would be more like 3mg not 30mg?
its 30mg, and i would assume because trenadrol is a weaker compound so it needs to be dosed higher thus the 30 instead of 3, though ive never tried the other tren products. In terms of a typo, of that much I am sure it is not.

bumCakes

bumCakes

Awards
its 30mg, and i would assume because trenadrol is a weaker compound so it needs to be dosed higher thus the 30 instead of 3, though ive never tried the other tren products. In terms of a typo, of that much I am sure it is not.
So your bottle says 30mg? I've seen it sold on 4 websites, 3 of which say 3mg and 1 says 30mg, and I was wondering if it was a typo or if they are now selling at 30mg/cap.

bLacKjAck.

bLacKjAck.

Lift Heavy
Awards
  • Established
Good stuff Voo,

Can't wait to see how the m14add/halo works out for ya. I might have to try that sometime...eh? ;)

Keep up the good work!

V00D00

V00D00

Awards
So your bottle says 30mg? I've seen it sold on 4 websites, 3 of which say 3mg and 1 says 30mg, and I was wondering if it was a typo or if they are now selling at 30mg/cap.
the bottles were recently changed to 30mg. of course i cant explain how i know this cause kilosports doesn't sponsor the boards ;) but trust me on this.

V00D00

V00D00

Awards
Incarnate Day 25, Cycle Day 9

Weight - 235 on a VERY empty stomach. in retrospect eating before working out would have given me more energy, but so long as I stay pissed, I can continue at the gym.

Good arms day, beat myself senseless. Pumps were surprizingly painful, despite my ice bottle trick.

Palo Alto Labs

Palo Alto Labs

Dave
Awards
  • Established
Just an update of the products Im currently using cause some companies were so cool as to let me be a guinea pig;
Palo Alto Labs In carnate
Kilosports Trenadrol
Kilosports C4 Deconate
XS EQ-T2
EST Test Drive
PAL does love guinea pigs :thumbsup: and I do wish you the best on this cycle.... subbd in man

V00D00

V00D00

Awards
Incarnate Day 31, Cycle Day 15.

Im officially about a week into the EQ-T2 and while it is a wetter compound than tren, its not by a wide margin. Im a little smoother in the stomach and chest, but I also took 4 friggin days off. Dont worry, that wont be happening again.
Im officially willing to give it to DR. C that the m14add compound hes worked up is closer to Boldenone and Equipoise than Dianabol. Hes got a pretty convincing argument, and if it were a direct Dianabol converter like M14ADD from CEL then I should be wet, with slightly puffy nipples and cigarette smoking should make me want to vomit.
But I dont...
So now the question - does it work? Well I haven't seen heavy physical abuse for the last few days so I wont really know till the end of the week. However currently Im on 2 caps - 70mg m14add / 40mg halo clone of EQ-T2 and Im running 3 trenadrol. I feel great, Im not lethargic or worthless or anything which means Im going to try 3 pills for sure, if not 4.
Weight: a starving and dehydrated 239lbs
Strength: 80lb dumbells make great tennis balls, talk about throwin em around... :D

V00D00

V00D00

Awards
Incarnate Day 33, Cycle Day 17

whoa! yesterday I jumped to 3/3 pills, and the hunger went up, the anger went up, and the growth went up. Woke up today with some serious back definition. Hell yeah!
Yeah yesterday I was hungry and at the super market and walking around like I was on a mission from the marines... death staring people in front of me and so on... dont anger voodoo when hungry.. Im almost yelled at some chick lol.
Ill have to watch myself a little more ;) Though my chick thought my aggression was hilarious, she said shes never seen me so determined to buy bananas.
Today will be legs, hopefully Ill weigh in at 241. That would be sweet. Oh and while these measurements are unofficial; chest is at 50 1/2 arms are at 17.75 which are half and quarter inch jumps respectively in a 2 week period. :eek:
My stretchmarks on my upper inner thighs are getting worse, Im sure theyll be fun after todays workout..

Ok I would like to say, the incarnate doesnt really do anything for me BUT! it really does cut down on joint inflamation and my weird forearm problem where my forearms hurt cause they arent growing as fast as my upper arms, therefore when i curl they take more brunt than they can handle and thus hurt.. it hasnt happened this time, i attribute it to the cissus.

todays gym attack was just fun... legs have developed even more god like strength...
all of these are 5 sets of 6 reps with a 3 second hold in between every two, aka 1, 2hold, 3, 4hold, 5,6hold....

leg press 850
calf raises 420
hamstring curls 235
quad raises 280
abductors 210

all of these best my previous records, and theyre for sets, im not shooting 1 or 2 shot numbers here :D