boldenone base detection
- 06-15-2003, 06:14 PM
- 06-15-2003, 06:31 PM
near as I can find about 5 months on the boldenone and I would guess about 2 weeks or so on the test base..
- 06-15-2003, 07:12 PM
yeah, the 5 months makes sense for boldenone undecylenate, but does the lack of ester change the detection time?
06-15-2003, 08:06 PM
yes, the lack of ester should considerably lower the detection time on any aas - compared to esterfied counterparts.
Similar Forum Threads
- By griz145389 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 8Last Post: 07-20-2005, 12:00 AM
- By BigVrunga in forum AnabolicsReplies: 70Last Post: 01-10-2005, 07:54 PM
- By acecombact1 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 13Last Post: 07-15-2004, 09:29 AM
- By gno151 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 1Last Post: 06-25-2004, 01:38 AM
- By Kitchen Chemist in forum AnabolicsReplies: 6Last Post: 06-08-2003, 12:30 AM