2 a.d. anyone???
- 04-15-2007, 06:33 PM
- 04-15-2007, 08:38 PM
04-15-2007, 08:39 PM
This was a hormone that AX was working on over a year ago, but never came to the market. they have shifted gears and are now going to release 3AD.
04-15-2007, 09:39 PM
04-15-2007, 10:45 PM
04-15-2007, 11:05 PM
04-16-2007, 12:10 AM
04-16-2007, 12:12 AM
04-16-2007, 11:54 AM
2AD has been out. I have seen it at the supp spot I occasionally go to for quite some time. I haven't seen it online though.
04-16-2007, 12:03 PM
2-AD by AX was never released, but I did find a product that's been discontinued called 2-AD-X by Flexstar, which might be what you're talking about.
This is the description on the site:
"2-AD-X is a naturally occurring, highly active prohormones that converts to an extremely potent isomer of testosterone. 1 testosterene 2-AD-X and 1-testosterone DO NOT aromatize to estrogens."
And yes, the spelling mistakes were in the actual description, I just copied and pasted it.
04-16-2007, 12:22 PM
04-16-2007, 03:36 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By 1Fast400 in forum General ChatReplies: 12Last Post: 01-05-2003, 01:37 AM
- By whale in forum AnabolicsReplies: 8Last Post: 01-04-2003, 11:07 PM
- By chosen5 in forum General ChatReplies: 3Last Post: 12-24-2002, 03:00 PM
- By YellowJacket in forum General ChatReplies: 15Last Post: 12-19-2002, 08:25 PM
- By chosen5 in forum General ChatReplies: 8Last Post: 12-03-2002, 10:16 PM