Mega-TRN clones

swangswang

Awards
  • Established
Are any supplements like TrenX, trenaplex, or trenadrol comparable to the gains experienced on MTRN. I regret not buying the original M TRN while it was out but I now really want to use something comparable to it? Are any of these products listed worth spending any money on?

yeahright

yeahright

Awards
  • Established
Are any supplements like TrenX, trenaplex, or trenadrol comparable to the gains experienced on MTRN. I regret not buying the original M TRN while it was out but I now really want to use something comparable to it? Are any of these products listed worth spending any money on?
The feedback on M TRN hasn't actually been that good....with an uncomfortably large number of users reporting suppressed libido for significant periods of time after the cycle. IMHO, there are much better options currently available.

swangswang

Awards
  • Established
The feedback on M TRN hasn't actually been that good....with an uncomfortably large number of users reporting suppressed libido for significant periods of time after the cycle. IMHO, there are much better options currently available.
What are some better options as of now?

charger71

Awards
  • Established
clomid 100mg a day, raloxifene 60mg a day, cabergoline .5mg every 3 days, hyperdrol every day......WAS STILL LIMP FOR 6 WEEKS BECAUSE OF THAT ****! and it didnt compare to superdrol or ergomax at all.

methoxy tst and propadrol are non methylated products, what ph's do you have experience with?

swangswang

Awards
  • Established
clomid 100mg a day, raloxifene 60mg a day, cabergoline .5mg every 3 days, hyperdrol every day......WAS STILL LIMP FOR 6 WEEKS BECAUSE OF THAT ****! and it didnt compare to superdrol or ergomax at all.

methoxy tst and propadrol are non methylated products, what ph's do you have experience with?
damn man thats nuts I guess I wont be using that. My last cycle was a split of oral turinadrol (halodrol) and epistane but ruined the cycle by nearly breakin my hand and foot and having to lay off the weights for a while. I have also used, Phera Plex, Superdrol, M1T, and promagnon. I am on a cut right now and just want to harden up, shed a few pounds of fat and possibly add a few quality lbs. of LBM. Everything out right now looks like crap do yall know anything that could hel with this?

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
TrenX & trenaplex are finigenX clones. They're prohormone to Trenbolone; though, I haven't seen much user feedback so I don't think they had a very successful conversion rate.

Trenadrol was an attempt at an M-trn clone, but wasn't a successful one, and higher dosages had to be implemented to attain the same results.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
maybe try propadrol...i havent seen much feedback on it but the feedback i did see was more towards what you are looking for. Log it if you do!

PumpingIron

Awards
  • Established
The thing with Methoxy and Mega TRN is that no one beyond ALRI and Generic Labz knows exactly what is in it.

I have heard conflicting feedback on it. But I have two bottles and am planning on using one with some PP soon...

As far as clones go...nope, nadda, none.

quigs

quigs

Awards
  • Established
I've got a few bottles that I'll prob never use. I might throw them up in a trading thread sometime in the near future. As far as other options, have you looked into megazol? I've never used myself but user feedback looks good...

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
The thing with Methoxy and Mega TRN is that no one beyond ALRI and Generic Labz knows exactly what is in it.

I have heard conflicting feedback on it. But I have two bottles and am planning on using one with some PP soon...

As far as clones go...nope, nadda, none.
watch for the PP MegaTRN combo it equals megaGyno most of the time....seriously.

mfbb

mfbb

Awards
  • Established
I think I'm gunna give Tren-X a shot with Winztrol and Epistane in the summer

PumpingIron

Awards
  • Established
Could be a decent oral stack...should tighten you up a lot.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
watch for the PP MegaTRN combo it equals megaGyno most of the time....seriously.
Really, I have never heard that. Thanks for the warning. I have been debating running this, but keep talking myself into staying away from PHs.

PumpingIron

Awards
  • Established
Yea, I know my reactions to PP but not to TRN and I wanted to use it before I used it in the tail end of a Test Eth cycle a little later in the year...

I know it won't put on much weight so I wanted to use it with a mass builder like PP...now this makes me have to read more...

Damn you Piston.........but thanks for the heads up.

swangswang

Awards
  • Established
yeah, trn is a progestin right? I respond horrible to progestins nothing but bloat and gyno. PP never really did much for me. Epistane as much as i wanted to like it failed my approval besides the gyno reduction. I never even got an increase in libido that I was really looking forward to. Isnt oxyguno supposed to be a good leaning agent? Maybe I will try some oxy with prostanaziol. If 3 AD comes out soon enough I will be happy to try that if it is supposed to give me the desired effects.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

How many mgs of TRN did you run, for how long, and what, if anything, did you stack it with?
Reps for feedback,
Thanks in advance,
STX

charger71

Awards
  • Established
How many mgs of TRN did you run, for how long, and what, if anything, did you stack it with?
Reps for feedback,
Thanks in advance,
STX
i ran it like this
week 1: trn 4mg
week 2: trn 4mg/ergomax lmg 10mg
week 3: trn 4mg/ergomax lmg 20mg
week 4: trn 4mg/ergomax lmg 20mg
week 5: trn 6mg

only noticed gains while on ergo. libido was fine until the day i stopped ergo, went limp from then until 4 weeks into pct. i did make very noticable gains in weeks 3 and 4, but no way of knowing if trn played a part of that. only positive thing i can say about trn is i had a very good sense of well being while on it, even during my 5th week at 6mg i felt better then my last week with ergo. i gained 15 pounds in 5 weeks.

PumpingIron

Awards
  • Established
i ran it like this

only noticed gains while on ergo. libido was fine until the day i stopped ergo, went limp from then until 4 weeks into post cycle therapy. i did make very noticable gains in weeks 3 and 4, but no way of knowing if trn played a part of that. only positive thing i can say about trn is i had a very good sense of well being while on it, even during my 5th week at 6mg i felt better then my last week with ergo. i gained 15 pounds in 5 weeks.
any gyno from it?

loss of libido i can deal with...but gyno is another story...

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i ran it like this

only noticed gains while on ergo. libido was fine until the day i stopped ergo, went limp from then until 4 weeks into post cycle therapy. i did make very noticable gains in weeks 3 and 4, but no way of knowing if trn played a part of that. only positive thing i can say about trn is i had a very good sense of well being while on it, even during my 5th week at 6mg i felt better then my last week with ergo. i gained 15 pounds in 5 weeks.
Thanks for the quick feedback. Reps as promised and bump to PumpingIron's question about gyno.

Alpine

Alpine

Awards
  • Established
What ever ended up being the verdict on Kilosports Trenadrol?

I remember a lot of fuss about it. I don't recall exactly what... something about it not being the same compound or something.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That was what ALRI said about it. I'll dig the post up real quick for you.
EDIT: It's towards the the bottom in bold.

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/bioscience-technologies/43966-tst-trn-metabolites.html

Originally Posted by Author L. Rea:

Good points Lad. I hope that you will be patient with me while I discuss some points of view for everyone to consider here and I will try to give you the answers you need at the end. (Yes, I am going to babble...sorry)

Interesting points of view I can agree with in part, and I am certain that most will not like the answers any more than when we opted to not market these items back in 2005...and still don't.

MTRN and MTST were designed by ALRI and are not listed in any prior research that I am aware of, or for that matter Vida. We worked with them for several years feeling rather proud to be able to present to OTC supplement users, what we felt at the time, were far superior products with safety profiles not matched by any other like-compounds of the time.

Problem was that anything of the PH nature became a serious media mania and political issue that has seriously harmed the entire supplement industry in the US and Europe. Just because no one here would agree with it does not make it go away.

Odd, seems that if the issue were that such items will harm our children that age limits that allow cigarettes and alcohol to assumed used responsibly would somehow not do so for a supplement.

Worse is that the media up-roar was based upon pro-athletes (whom are banned from using the products) were the basis for political intervention. Hmmm, assuming this ideal is correct, all males should be concerned about mandated castration due to the desire to prevent teen premarital sex.

Point is that the issue has nothing to do with those who are simply seeking better potential for results and are NOT among the few pro-athletes.

We never released MTST but did have a some units of MTRN make their way to the US market which we recalled for the above reasons. Sucks, but true.

The terms used to define structure are no less ambiguous than the generic terms androstenedione or Cissus.

There are two sides to the issue giving the type of structural info being discussed and it was the final reason ALRI removed itself from that part of the industry last year.

1) Giving the type of nomenclature that is being discussed would allow the knock offs to begin. I am sure most do not work for free or buy a house and let someone else sell it and keep the money after paying all the bills and do all the work to get it. But if so, please LMK as I would like to get all of the free houses others willingness to work for free allows.

As an example, there is a newer attempt at knocking off the old MTRN product by KS that is no where near correct. Hard to knock off what you do not know how to create yourself. Qualified people like Patrick Arnold and Dr. D "could" easily do so, but would not due to the mutual passion for innovation such minds share. As to Catlin, no doubt he does have the structures, there was no effort to protect anything from detection. Nothing illegal to consider.

2) if you create it, you get to name it. But not sure it really matters any more, at least to ALRI, as we are out of that area of the market totally to avoid all of the negative such issues brings. We are busy developing products that work and do not include the need to deal with Balco type issues. Innovation has not died, but the knock offs will need to go elsewhere.
Of course there will be one idiot who will jump into this forum sooner or later and either post "something shady" or argue something they know nothing about as usual, but for the really great people here at AM I hope this was of some help:

There is a valid point that should be answered here, no, TST had no progestin structural relationships. It also has no testosterone metabolites and is totally detectable.

TRN was not methoxy trenbolone. Real TRN made most horny, methoxy trenbolone would be a liver killer and libido death.

swangswang

Awards
  • Established
maybe try propadrol...i havent seen much feedback on it but the feedback i did see was more towards what you are looking for. Log it if you do!
this is a progestin right? I hear it is similar to max lmg/ xmass, no thanks man. If it is otherwise I may give it a go

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It's a progestin, but it seems to result in dry lean gains instead of bloating...I do believe that is has an anti-aromatase in it too though.

charger71

Awards
  • Established
any gyno from it?

loss of libido i can deal with...but gyno is another story...
I got a TINY bit of liquid from one nip if squeezed really hard, literally almost nothing, and no swelling or irritation of nips so i wrote it off as my hormones just being out of wack...but it was enough to scare me into running cabergoline during post cycle therapy. other then that no signs of gyno. it looks like running it with tst or BOLD would solve the libido issue, if i had to do it again i would run toremifene for post cycle therapy instead of clomid/raloxifene. i have read that people bounce back within 4 days on toremifene.

btw that was 15 pounds pure lbm, zero fat gain.

Alpine

Alpine

Awards
  • Established
That was what ALRI said about it. I'll dig the post up real quick for you.
EDIT: It's towards the the bottom in bold.

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/bioscience-technologies/43966-tst-trn-metabolites.html
I appreciate that. I actually came across it doing a search a while back on this topic. I didn't know if it was legit or just more of the standard mud slinging that keeps going on.

I have a bottle of Kilo Trenadrol laying around that a former employee gave to me a long time ago. I never did end up using it but I found it the other day. I guess I wont toss it in if its that bad. I know TRN wasnt that hot to begin with but I figured I would throw it in with a stack and make a nice tasty leftover designer stew. :fool2:

So its definately not Mega-TRN?

These god damn designers are so shady and its not getting any better. Dont get me wrong, I'm a HUGE fan of having these options. Still, it seems we never know what we are getting. This whole epistane thing is a bit disturbing and also the reports that Oxyguno isnt even methylated (wtf?). In another note, trying out all these new designers makes yo-yo'ing around on orals like a ****ing retard way too easy. But damn its fun... like a kid in a candy shop.

Actually trying a NHA right now. Hyperdrol X2 has actually got me pretty impressed. No dip in libido (possibly even the opposite), no joint pain, feelin good, all early signs look positive so far. 6brad has a nice way of getting the feedback loop going to get test up w/out annihilating estrogen levels. 6-Trione works but I always noticed a pretty quick libido drop.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I appreciate that. I actually came across it doing a search a while back on this topic. I didn't know if it was legit or just more of the standard mud slinging that keeps going on. ...
I wondered the same thing myself and I really don't recall hearing anything bad about Trenadrol...apparently others do though.

swangswang

Awards
  • Established
Damn now I am real screwed hearing about this oxyguno. Who the hell knows what it really is. Would prostanazol be worth cycling alone? I have been trying hard to prepare for mynext cycle (waiting more than enough time, getting diet in check, finding out what work outs are really going to rip me up) I just dont want to waste my money on all this crap out now. So im in pretty desperate need of help of some quality product because my funds are very limited. I am currently running venom right now only using 1 pill a day would this be OK to run through out the cycle or would something like clen be more useful?

mfbb

mfbb

Awards
  • Established
i'm considering sum clen too just to get sum of the winter weight off w/o dieting TOO hard

Alpine

Alpine

Awards
  • Established
Damn now I am real screwed hearing about this oxyguno. Who the hell knows what it really is. Would prostanazol be worth cycling alone? I have been trying hard to prepare for mynext cycle (waiting more than enough time, getting diet in check, finding out what work outs are really going to rip me up) I just dont want to waste my money on all this crap out now. So im in pretty desperate need of help of some quality product because my funds are very limited. I am currently running venom right now only using 1 pill a day would this be OK to run through out the cycle or would something like clen be more useful?
Who knows, I wouldn't freak out about. Just take it and see how it goes. 1 credible source says its not methylated, another credible source says that it is methylated and there is nothing that indicates that its not. Neither of the parties has a direct interest in the product or its company. Its very odd, I cant explain why we have two "authorities" with totally different opinions on it.

swangswang

Awards
  • Established
i'm considering sum clen too just to get sum of the winter weight off w/o dieting TOO hard
i feel you man, im down about 7 pounds since i started venom 2 weeks ago. I have a friend on clen who is down 15 lbs of fat from just 3 weeks ago. The first week dropping fat came easy now every day seems to be more of a struggle. I think I may be getting sick and dont want to buy the clen until I know I am 100%

Alpine

Alpine

Awards
  • Established
i feel you man, im down about 7 pounds since i started venom 2 weeks ago. I have a friend on clen who is down 15 lbs of fat from just 3 weeks ago. The first week dropping fat came easy now every day seems to be more of a struggle. I think I may be getting sick and dont want to buy the clen until I know I am 100%
I would suggest some Albuterol over Clen. It is healthier and works comparably well. They are the same class of drug. It isnt as bad on the heart tissue. Albuterol clears the system quicker. It has no studies out there demonstrating permanent heart damage at low doses - Clen does... quite a few. Albuterol is also considered to be kinder on overall endurance (doesnt effect V02 Max) where Clen can deliver a hit. It is speculated that the long half-life of Clen is what causes it to "build-up" so to speak and cause more damage to the heart tissue.

Try Volmax 8mg, sustained release 2x a day. (12-16 seems to be effective for a 200lb male)

Clen needs to be retired. You will thank me when you're 50.

J Appl Physiol. 2004 Dec 10; [Epub ahead of print] Related Articles, Links

{beta}2-Adrenergic receptor stimulation in vivo induces apoptosis in the rat heart and soleus muscle.

Burniston JG, Tan LB, Goldspink DF.

Research Institute for Sports and Exercise Sciences, Liverpool John Moores University, Liverpool, United Kingdom.

High doses of the beta2-adrenergic receptor (AR) agonist, clenbuterol, can induce necrotic myocyte death in the heart and slow-twitch skeletal muscle of the rat. However, it is not known if this agent can also induce myocyte apoptosis and whether this would occur at a lower dose than previously reported for myocyte necrosis. Male Wistar rats were given single subcutaneous injections of clenbuterol. Immunohistochemistry was used to detect myocyte specific apoptosis (detected on cryosections using a caspase 3 antibody and confirmed using annexin V, single-strand DNA labelling and TUNEL). Myocyte apoptosis was first detected at 2 h, and peaked 4 h after clenbuterol administration. The lowest dose of clenbuterol to induce cardiomyocyte apoptosis was 1 microg kg(-1), with peak apoptosis (0.35 +/- 0.005 %; P<0.05) occurring in response to 5 mg kg(-1) . In the soleus, peak apoptosis (5.8 +/- 2 %; P<0.05) was induced by the lower dose of 10 microg kg(-1). Cardiomyocyte apoptosis occurred throughout the ventricles, atria and papillary muscles. However, this damage was most abundant in the left ventricular subendocardium at a point 1.6 mm, that is, approximately one-quarter of the way from the apex towards the base. beta-AR antagonism (involving propranolol, bisoprolol or ICI 118,551) or reserpine was used to show that clenbuterol-induced myocardial apoptosis was mediated through neuromodulation of the sympathetic system and the cardiomyocyte beta1-AR, whereas in the soleus direct stimulation of the myocyte beta2-AR was involved. These data show that when administered in vivo, beta2-AR stimulation by clenbuterol is detrimental to cardiac and skeletal muscles even at low doses, by inducing apoptosis through beta1- and beta2-AR, respectively.
This study shows that doses of 1 mcg/kg BW induce apoptosis (programmed cell death) in heart tissue. Humans ingest this much clen quite often, for instance, in a 220 lb (100 kg) bodybuilder this translates to 100 mcg.

ABUSING either of these compounds is still not a good idea for the heart. Both are banned in the U.S. for Asthma treatment.

Personally, I would recommend Generic meridia (cheap, zaps the appetite & reduces cravings via serotonin) and Sesathin/DCP/TTA..whatever you want. IMO, this is much healthier than slamming stims. Obviously you can add stims or t3 if you desire. You can pound all the clen you want, if your cals arent reduced its not going to matter much. The hard part for me has always been controlling diet and calorie restriction. The only real problematic side of Sibutramine in healthy individuals is a slight increase in blood pressure. The only problem we see is when obese fat ****s with poor cardiovascular health on the verge of death take it. And these are the ONLY people its supposed to be RX'd too. I tried it out mostly because I was curious. It has a fairly high incidence of headaches but I never had any at all. I did sleep like **** for the first 2-3 nights though until I adjusted. Other than that, I had no other sides at all.

Sorry to get off topic, but this info is important.

swangswang

Awards
  • Established
appreciate it Alpine.
still any suggestions on what I should use for next cycle??? now im thinking superdrol as a cutter.

charger71

Awards
  • Established
appreciate it Alpine.
still any suggestions on what I should use for next cycle??? now im thinking superdrol as a cutter.
the main products im interested in using for a cut are methoxy tst, ripped tabs, BOLD, halodrol clone and propadrol....all seem like solid products for a cut, and all are easy on the body but ripped tabs.

im about to run phera-plex/methoxy tst, ill start a log soon about my progress. its suppose to be a cut, but i really like food haha.

Alpine

Alpine

Awards
  • Established
the main products im interested in using for a cut are methoxy tst, ripped tabs, BOLD, halodrol clone and propadrol....all seem like solid products for a cut, and all are easy on the body but ripped tabs.

im about to run phera-plex/methoxy tst, ill start a log soon about my progress. its suppose to be a cut, but i really like food haha.
I would place Havoc (epistane) above ALL of those.

TST is a poor choice overall anyway (for anything). Ripped Tabs is joke - IDS are clowns (rippers). Its just prostanozol and some pheraplex with a lil caffeine thrown in. HD-50-original (or clone) is a nice choice but I would save it for more of a bulk. It CAN cause some slight bloat that you wont see with Havoc. In addition, Havoc is more anabolic AND more androgenic. This will help you hold onto that muscle better when in a heavy calorie deficit. It is also very dry and has unique AI properties - both ideal for a cutting phase.

charger71

Awards
  • Established

TST is a poor choice overall anyway (for anything). Ripped Tabs is joke - IDS are clowns (rippers). Its just prostanozol and some pheraplex with a lil caffeine thrown in. HD-50-original (or clone) is a nice choice but I would save it for more of a bulk. It CAN cause some slight bloat that you wont see with Havoc. In addition, Havoc is more anabolic AND more androgenic. This will help you hold onto that muscle better when in a heavy calorie deficit. It is also very dry and has unique AI properties - both ideal for a cutting phase.
i left that out! i just picked up epistane, which should be the same as havoc....i hope. and yeah it will be great for cutting, im running it after phera plex :)

why dont you like tst? everyone who has ran it between 8-12mg has noticed great gains and fat loss. seems like a decent product thats way underdosed.

swangswang

Awards
  • Established
charger good luck with that cut while on phera haha i know it would be a***** for me

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

I completely agree with this entire post. I would also like to add for swangswang that superdrol probably isn't the best choice for a cut all things considered. Superdrol seems to be carb sensitive. From what I have read glycogen stores are significant while on superdrol, so going hypo while cutting on superdrol is a very issue (not to mention it's distress on lipid profiles). Havoc/Epistane are getting great feedback and it's becoming apparent that Propadrol is great for a cut too.

mfbb

mfbb

Awards
  • Established
I'm on Promag 25 now on a 5-6 weeker at 75mg (possibly 100 on my last week)
I might run Albuterol or Clen after my pct 2 on 2 off then I'm thinking as a cutter....Epistane/Tren X/Winstrol im just scared for my joints

Alpine

Alpine

Awards
  • Established
I'm on Promag 25 now on a 5-6 weeker at 75mg (possibly 100 on my last week)
I might run Albuterol or Clen after my post cycle therapy 2 on 2 off then I'm thinking as a cutter....Epistane/Tren X/Winstrol im just scared for my joints
Epistane/Tren-X/Winny makes you "scared for your joints" but you're considering running Clen? lol :rofl:

mfbb

mfbb

Awards
  • Established
u think clen would b worse on the joints then that stck???

Alpine

Alpine

Awards
  • Established
u think clen would b worse on the joints then that stck???
Oh... sweet ever loving life size confectionery chocolate jesus. HELP US...HELP US ALL ! :frustrate

mfbb

mfbb

Awards
  • Established
I was asking a question bro no need to be a d*ck...a simple "yes" would have worked

charger71

Awards
  • Established
i ran clen/keto and it didnt affect my joints at all, my joints havnt really bothered me since i started taking fish oil every day. but whenever i took it i got crazy hyper right away then COMPLETELY crashed and slept for hours, i think the keto is what made me crash. ill never touch the stuff again.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I was asking a question bro no need to be a d*ck...a simple "yes" would have worked
Eh, just take the good with the bad. Alpine is quite informative (when he wants to be). I actually find him to be quite endearing :ntome: lol.

sweet-physique

sweet-physique

Awards
  • Established
them there clen be hurtin me joints, um i think he means it is silly to worry about androgens hurting joints when clen is significantly more harmful long term to cardiovascular health and cardiac pathology. Joints will recover, run some deca or use cissus - no worries.

mfbb

mfbb

Awards
  • Established
Alpine my bad I misunderstood what you were saying.

Haha I feel like an a$$ now

swangswang

Awards
  • Established
sh*t i dont want to run ripped tabs, tst didnt do a damn thing, epistane didnt impress me and propadrol is a progestin right? are there any reports of gyno with it? If i take one cap of x mass my nips start getting sore IMv ery sensitive to progestins. Looks like I will be waiting it out for some 3-AD

MuscleBound1337

MuscleBound1337

Awards
  • Established
I ran TRN 4/6/6/6 and PP x/x/20/30/30/40 No gyno at all.. Was a really good stack, I prefer it to Havoc. Blood pressure was a little elevated with the TRN, but only for a couple weeks.

swangswang

Awards
  • Established
I ran TRN 4/6/6/6 and PP x/x/20/30/30/40 No gyno at all.. Was a really good stack, I prefer it to Havoc. Blood pressure was a little elevated with the TRN, but only for a couple weeks.

what kinds of gains did you get man and were you leaning out or bulking up?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 4
Whacked Anabolics 1
fawker Anabolics 1
james1 Anabolics 3
Rodja Anabolics 49