*The Pulsing Method Is INEFFECTIVE and DANGEROUS: The TRUTH EXPOSED!*

Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last
  1. Anabolic Innovations Owner
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    54.89%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

Ross,

You state you started this thread because you are so concerned about everyones safety.

How are you looking out for people's safety when you suggest injecting test into the testicals?

Or where you running deca and tren together with 10weeks of dbol?

CROWLER
    Sleep Supplement 3Z BCAA: Red Raspberry and Lemon flavors
    HGH/sleep enhancer: HGHpro
    Test Booster: TestoPRO and STOKED!
    Preworkout: MANIAC Fruit Punch and Pink Lemonade

2. She thinks my traps'rrrr sexy!
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    57.33%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by jomi822 View Post
    I have actually brought up the "pulsing is dangerous" arugment with Dr. D in another thread. He very agressively and condescendingly rebuked me.

heres the deal. IBE knows that the main concerns with your common 18 -25 year old steroid beginnier are

1. gyno
    2. testicle shrinkage (shutdown/inhibition)
    3. lack of libido.

Havoc/epi seems to be perfectly safe in regards to libido and gyno. It even seems to increase libido and shrink gyno, according to most logs.

All steroids inhibit the HPTA. Epistane is no exception. this would absolutely dissuade the on the fence potential steroid user.

Dr. D has provided a method of use that requires no post cycle therapy, very little side effects, and very decent strength and weight gain. Almost too good to be true.

Well, it almost precisely is too good to be true. I will concede that epistane seems to be an extremly safe steroid with a great side effect and effect profile, and it doesnt cause extreme inhibition. But it does cause inhibition.

Even if you "pulse" the compound you are still introducing exogenous androgens into your system. It is going to have an inhibitory effect. Arguably even with the smallest dosage.

Using epistane even for these short "pulsing" cycles will cause inhibition to some degree. Inhibition requires post cycle therapy, i dont care how minor it is.

To say otherwise is just unsafe. In IBE's defense, i dont believe anyone using the pusling method will come under too much harm. They would simply be much better off if they ran a PCT.
    Like mmowry said you go through half as much Epi with Dr.D's pulsing methods than a regular cycle. Then little or no PCT, where he reccomends what ATD or something... (where normal PCT requires SERM, which coincidently most of us are getting "for research purposes only, not intended for human use"<-----and are largely bought from one well known place).

I'm not advocating the pulsing method, in fact I haven't read too much into it because I know how to cycle. But I'm just reinforcing that Dr.D's advice about the pulsing is hardly beneficial for IBE.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    50%

I have actually brought up the "pulsing is dangerous" arugment with Dr. D in another thread. He very agressively and condescendingly rebuked me.

heres the deal. IBE knows that the main concerns with your common 18 -25 year old steroid beginnier are

1. gyno
    2. testicle shrinkage (shutdown/inhibition)
    3. lack of libido.

Havoc/epi seems to be perfectly safe in regards to libido and gyno. It even seems to increase libido and shrink gyno, according to most logs.

All steroids inhibit the HPTA. Epistane is no exception. this would absolutely dissuade the on the fence potential steroid user.

Dr. D has provided a method of use that requires no post cycle therapy, very little side effects, and very decent strength and weight gain. Almost too good to be true.

Well, it almost precisely is too good to be true. I will concede that epistane seems to be an extremly safe steroid with a great side effect and effect profile, and it doesnt cause extreme inhibition. But it does cause inhibition.

Even if you "pulse" the compound you are still introducing exogenous androgens into your system. It is going to have an inhibitory effect. Arguably even with the smallest dosage.

Using epistane even for these short "pulsing" cycles will cause inhibition to some degree. Inhibition requires PCT, i dont care how minor it is.

To say otherwise is just unsafe. In IBE's defense, i dont believe anyone using the pusling method will come under too much harm. They would simply be much better off if they ran a PCT.
    Pretty well said.
    •   

Level
    Lv. Percent
    50%

Quote Originally Posted by CROWLER View Post
    Ross,

You state you started this thread because you are so concerned about everyones safety.

How are you looking out for people's safety when you suggest injecting test into the testicals?

Or where you running deca and tren together with 10weeks of dbol?

CROWLER
    Bye Ross.
  5. She thinks my traps'rrrr sexy!
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    57.33%

That was quick!
  6. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    79.48%

Whoa! what happened!
  7. Anabolic Innovations Owner
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    54.89%

Thank you mods.

I had never heard of Jacked Jew or TheMindofRoss before this thread.

Then I did a quick internet search turns out he has been banned at 4 other forums for dispensing dangerous advice.

Hmmmmmmmmm I LOVE the internet

CROWLER

MOD EDIT: He was banned simply because he's been banned 3 other times here. By all means, continue the discussion.
    Sleep Supplement 3Z BCAA: Red Raspberry and Lemon flavors
    HGH/sleep enhancer: HGHpro
    Test Booster: TestoPRO and STOKED!
    Preworkout: MANIAC Fruit Punch and Pink Lemonade
  8. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    52.43%

yikes
  9. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    47.74%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Lordy lordy.
  10. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  240 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    52.76%

Quote Originally Posted by TheJackedJew View Post
    Dr. D was the PERSON to propose such a method, so I am adressing him directly.

My intention is to CALL HIM OUT on the BULL****, which I ONLY feel obligated to do seeing the LARGE number of victims he has unfortunately mislead.

It is HE who is running the campaign. I am here to speak up, because I am educated enought to do so.

The guy is wrong.
    You know what. I am pretty sure you are a complete moron. Have you ever talked to someone who has tried pulsing? Have you ever pulsed yourself? Well, I have personally tried pulsing. Put 100lbs on my bench in 3 months. Put on 15 lbs of completely maintaineable weight. Dropped about 3 % of my bodyfat. Very, very, minor negative sides. And basically zero HPTA shutdown. In fact, I am fairly well convinced it actually raised my endogeneous test production. And as for calling Dr.D out. He has prolly given the most help to people on this board. I personally would vouch for Dr.D anyday. Who are you? You have zero cred here, so why dont you actually give some good advice. Build some cred. And then maybe, if you manage to accomplish this. Come back before attacking Dr.D.

Edit: Wow in the time I opened this up to respond to this guy, he was banned. AM mods are the best on the internet.
    Last edited by haroldjg; 04-10-2007 at 10:05 PM. Reason: Too late.
  11. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    88.82%

Jeez. How did I know it was that Ross clown just from the title alone?

That kid is gonna end up in jail soon if he isn't careful, too. He does some really stupid stuff around his area and isn't too slick about it. Just an FYI so nobody gets drawn into his BS.
  12. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    88.82%

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. John View Post
    HPTA serves the hypothalamus, NOT the pituitary.
    This was classic as it came shortly after he said he was here refuting the pulse method only because he was educated enough to do so.

He was soooooo educated that he, in fact, wasn't aware that there is a reason the hypothalamus is a) the first part of the acronym HPTA, b) referred to as the "master gland" (well, it is now that researchers have discovered the pituitary isn't), which works through the pituitary, not vice versa.

That's one of the biggest points made in physiology 101. LOL.
  13. Board Supporter
    Stats
    6'0"  224 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    71.01%

I hope that the absence of ANY Dr. D posts is that he wont justify this stupidity with a rebuttal....this BB.com clown needs to go back to his home where idiocy is accepted....
  14. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    68.85%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

lol, why did i see that comin from his opening post?
  15. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    68.85%

Quote Originally Posted by thesinner View Post
    Not trying to take sides, but is there really any quantifiable data on the pulse method? Before any side can even dream of winning this debate, they're gonna need some numbers to compare pulsing to. Until then, it's just 1 theory versus another, and nothing is going to get accomplished.
    not a whole ton of data but good logs from good members as well as the fact im sure the Doc wouldnt advocate the use of this if it were harmeful and def wouldnt be doin it for "money" since it would require less of the same product used along a longer period of time and the lack of needin a serm sold by the same sister company whos supp this protocol was initially designed for..... i just was saying he had a bad way of getting his point across and it quickly turned from "helping the people" to "the whole point is discrediting and calling out D".... shmuck sounds like hes got freinds whoes names are usually referred to with 2 lettes...... ill let you guys figure that one out.
  16. Board Supporter
    Stats
    6'0"  224 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    71.01%

Dont know which mod banned that A hole but THANK YOU!
  17. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    88.82%

Bobo probably took the liberty himself.

There are few trolls that Bobo hates with a passion. Ross is probably #1 on the list.
  18. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  228 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    45.33%

I have actually brought up the "pulsing is dangerous" arugment with Dr. D in another thread. He very agressively and condescendingly rebuked me. ...
    If that is the case, then I apologies j. If I have ever seemed condescending, I'm truly sorry because it was not my intent. I pray for three things daily: strength, wisdom and humility, but I never said I was perfect. I'll fight back and defend when cornered just like anybody else might. As I remember, you suggested pulsing was a marketing ploy, which makes inverse sense if you really think about it and you just seemed to be responding negatively for no good reason, but it is designed to save livers for starters which will stretch the life of legal methyl as long as we could hope for in the end. Too many guys yo-yo'ed SD and had issues it seems. I am not thinking about sales. I am promoting a healthier than average way to achieve attenuated, yet impressive gains with greatly reduced HPTA detriment. That's all.

It seems I have may detractors these days, but I sincerely thank all those that have come to truly know me and I have been blessed enough to develop friendships with here and elsewhere.
  19. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    88.82%

Quote Originally Posted by DR.D View Post
    If that is the case, then I apologies j. If I have ever seemed condescending, I'm truly sorry because it was not my intent. I pray for three things daily: strength, wisdom and humility, but I never said I was perfect. I'll fight back and defend when cornered just like anybody else might. As I remember, you suggested pulsing was a marketing ploy, which makes inverse sense if you really think about it and you just seemed to be responding negatively for no good reason, but it is designed to save livers for starters which will stretch the life of legal methyl as long as we could hope for in the end. Too many guys yo-yo'ed superdrol and had issues it seems. I am not thinking about sales. I am promoting a healthier than average way to achieve attenuated, yet impressive gains with greatly reduced HPTA detriment. That's all.

It seems I have may detractors these days, but I sincerely thank all those that have come to truly know me and I have been blessed enough to develop friendships with here and elsewhere.
    You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to DR.D again.
  20. She thinks my traps'rrrr sexy!
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    57.33%

Quote Originally Posted by kwyckemynd00 View Post
    You have given out too much Reputation in the last 24 hours, try again later.
    I've been called a rep whore before. You da man though Dr.D!
  21. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    68.85%

funny how many guys jumped in here sayin in only 3 hours or less and this topic went to 3 pages like nothin.... if it was pub this guy wanted he got it but id sure say it didnt have the effects he wanted, spec when he attacks a pillar of our board with no rational. lol word up to the Doc.
  22. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    78.87%

Ninteen members on one thread, wow
    Dr. D is cool (just for the fat chicks alone)
  23. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    88.82%

So many ppl jumped in b/c THE_ROSS, aka THE_MIND_OF_ROSS, aka, TheJackedJew, ad infinitum, is probably the most annoying troll on all of the forums and nobody can stand him.

He thinks because he learned about PubMed's existence and can do a few searches that he's some genius, despite the fact that he doesn't have the education to properly interpret the research he's digging up on PubMed.
  24. Recovering AXoholic
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    27.07%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by poopypants View Post
    not a whole ton of data but good logs from good members as well as the fact im sure the Doc wouldnt advocate the use of this if it were harmeful and def wouldnt be doin it for "money" since it would require less of the same product used along a longer period of time and the lack of needin a serm sold by the same sister company whos supp this protocol was initially designed for..... i just was saying he had a bad way of getting his point across and it quickly turned from "helping the people" to "the whole point is discrediting and calling out D".... shmuck sounds like hes got freinds whoes names are usually referred to with 2 lettes...... ill let you guys figure that one out.

At the time of my posting, I wasn't totally sure that this thread was just someone being a dumb***, and I wanted to make the point clear that there isn't much of anything you can post to disprove Dr. D's Pulsing Theory (since there's not enough data to say for certain how pulsing compares) before things got heated.
    Athletic Xtreme Rep
    Bob@athleticxtreme.com
    IFFI
    Ask me about the Athletic Xtreme Product Line
  25. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    47.74%

No doubt Dr. J...No doubt
  26. Anabolic Innovations Rep
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    22.65%

Sometimes the Big Dog has to come back and Alpha Male a bit.
    Great work with that too btw!
  27. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    52.43%

If that is the case, then I apologies j. If I have ever seemed condescending, I'm truly sorry because it was not my intent. I pray for three things daily: strength, wisdom and humility, but I never said I was perfect. I'll fight back and defend when cornered just like anybody else might. As I remember, you suggested pulsing was a marketing ploy, which makes inverse sense if you really think about it and you just seemed to be responding negatively for no good reason, but it is designed to save livers for starters which will stretch the life of legal methyl as long as we could hope for in the end. Too many guys yo-yo'ed superdrol and had issues it seems. I am not thinking about sales. I am promoting a healthier than average way to achieve attenuated, yet impressive gains with greatly reduced HPTA detriment. That's all.

Thank you for the civil response.

I have a lot of respect for IBE and i am more than aware you have helped numerous members on different boards, including myself.

i do not claim to know more than you about epistane, i am just extremely averse to running anything less than a strong PCT for any steroid whatsoever. it is a safety and precautionary issue, not an attack on you or IBE.

If there is a safe oral to pulse, it seems epistane/havoc would be the perfect candidate. that being said, yo-yoing hormone levels could potentially be dangerous. For all we know, some may be perfectly capable of bouncing back from a pulse. Others might dig themselves further into a hormonal ditch with each "pulse".

Again, precaution.
  28. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    57.93%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Thank you for the civil response.

I have a lot of respect for IBE and i am more than aware you have helped numerous members on different boards, including myself.

i do not claim to know more than you about epistane, i am just extremely averse to running anything less than a strong post cycle therapy for any steroid whatsoever. it is a safety and precautionary issue, not an attack on you or IBE.

If there is a safe oral to pulse, it seems epistane/havoc would be the perfect candidate. that being said, yo-yoing hormone levels could potentially be dangerous. For all we know, some may be perfectly capable of bouncing back from a pulse. Others might dig themselves further into a hormonal ditch with each "pulse".

Again, precaution.

Extremely well said.

Unfortunately, I think younger kids who either don't know sources for pct, understand the purpose of a pct, or simply never want to come off will learn the bare minimum and start to abuse the pulsing method.

For some, it is a good idea. However, i prefer to go all or nothing and then be "off" for a longer time than im "on". I definitely think the gains are better this way.
  29. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'7"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    47.09%

Quote Originally Posted by TheJackedJew View Post
    Dr. D was the PERSON to propose such a method, so I am adressing him directly.

My intention is to CALL HIM OUT on the BULL****, which I ONLY feel obligated to do seeing the LARGE number of victims he has unfortunately mislead.

It is HE who is running the campaign. I am here to speak up, because I am educated enought to do so.

The guy is wrong.
    >>>>OMG this is that Leonidas300 guy from BB isn't it <<<< Found to be incorrect but sure did sound like him

Quote Originally Posted by rep limiting system
    Quote Originally Posted by rep limiting system
    You have given out too much Reputation in the last 24 hours, try again later.
  30. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    16.78%

PULSING is NONSENSE.

My PHYSIQUE and my HEALTH speak volumes for themselves.

NO ONE has refuted the information that I provided in the opening article. People simply ATTACKED ME instead of attacking the real issue.

I have no intentions of staying here, I simply needed to DEMONSTRATE that this "Dr. D" has no clue. Pulsing is not an effective means of administering AAS.

I NEVER broke a single RULE here at AnabolicMinds. Why was I banned?

TheRossForums are coming soon!

31. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    16.78%

When too many androgen receptors in the Hypothalamus become activated, the hypothalamus detects an INCREASE in the body's androgen level and responds accordingly by inhibiting natural testosterone production.

"Pulsing" does not eliminate NOR reduce HPTA detriment.

HOWEVER, there are many drugs that can be used in normal dosages and WILL NOT CAUSE SHUTDOWN. Dianabol, Primobolan, Proviron and Turinabol are just a few.
  32. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    16.78%

It's horse crap. The study tells us nothing.

The problem in HPTA suppression is the hypothalamus is not producing LHRH. So how does exogenously providing it, and merely showing the pituitary is responding, prove anything?

HPTA serves the hypothalamus, NOT the pituitary.

Hint: Look at the varying actions, but similar results, of Clomid and Nolvadex.

Just another self-proclaimed Internet steroid "guru". Far too many of them around.
    You completely missed the boat.

The Hypothalamus signals the Pituitary.

You DO know that there is HUGE difference between PRIMARY hypogonadism and SECONDARY hypogonadism, right?

Furthermore, I was illustrating the fact that some steroids will barely inihibit endogenous testosterone production.
    Do your reasearch buddy..
  33. Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.12%

Quote Originally Posted by Ross View Post

You DO know that there is HUGE difference between PRIMARY hypogonadism and SEONDARY hypogonadism, right?

Furthermore, I was illustrating the fact that some steroids will barely inihibit endogenous testosterone production.
    LOL!!

I'm not sure that comment deserves a response.

On a side note, I'm not sure how one's physique equates to knowledge; in fact, I'm quite sure it doesn't.
  34. Board Administrator
    Where's Carl?
    Stats
    5'11"  179 lbs.

I NEVER broke a single RULE here at AnabolicMinds. Why was I banned?
    Oops, my finger must have slipped. Damn, it slipped again. See ya.

Quote Originally Posted by Ross
    TheRossForums are coming soon!
    Let me know if you'd like me to pre-emptively ban you there as well. Even though it's your own forum, you're bound to get yourself banned somehow.
  35. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    28.75%

1. He's attacking Dr. D for giving bad info then he claims some steroids won't shut you down LOL ? He mentioned T-Bol and I've been shut down nicely on 50 mg of T-Bol before.

2. Never provided info to disprove the pulsating method.

OTOH, this did bring up some decent issues for me. What is the whole benefit to pulsing if you're planning long cycles of injectables with few spurts of orals in between ( Var & T-Bol ) followed by IGF in PCT and time off from cycles ?
  36. Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.12%

Oh, never mind....
    I have to LOL at this one too. Because both of those posts made me spit my water out a little.

You speaking to him is like Wayne Gretzky trying to explain what a slap shot is. It's impossible without at least some requisite knowledge of physiology.
  37. Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.12%

Now, is a "slap shot" the same thing as "slap that punk around"?

Just havin' a little fun 'tween patients. Thanks!
    They share an innate connection yes. I think one is filled with malice, while the other is merely for sport.
  38. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    88.82%

You DO know that there is HUGE difference between PRIMARY hypogonadism and SECONDARY hypogonadism, right?

Since nobody has told him already (as he lurks the board trying to think of an umpteenth username), Dr.John is a licensed physician specializing in mens health.

AllThingsMale.com

Lecturing him on anything HPTA related is like lecturing Einstein on the theory of relativity. lol.
  39. New Member
    Stats
    6'4"  275 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    27.59%

Quote Originally Posted by kwyckemynd00 View Post
    Since nobody has told him already (as he lurks the board trying to think of an umpteenth username), Dr.John is a licensed physician specializing in mens health.

AllThingsMale.com

Lecturing him on anything HPTA related is like lecturing Einstein on the theory of relativity. lol.
    Licensed physician? pffttt, look at Ross' physique! hes obviously a SUPER GENIUS!
  40. Recovering AXoholic
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    27.07%

When I'm feeling ill, I say "F*ck my HMO, I need a person whose jacked from doping steroids."
    Athletic Xtreme Rep
    Bob@athleticxtreme.com
    IFFI
    Ask me about the Athletic Xtreme Product Line

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 6
    Last Post: 04-20-2012, 02:24 PM
  2. Replies: 40
    Last Post: 08-11-2011, 01:19 PM
  3. Is Epi and Havoc the same compound?
    By TheDiesel85 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3