Test E "Hitting" you

P4D2A022

P4D2A022

Awards
  • Established
well, this is my first cycle.. im running 300mg of test e 2x each week.. today is exactly the 3 week mark.. im wondering if it "hits" you at once, or slowly creeps up on you from weeks 3-6??

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
well, this is my first cycle.. im running 300mg of test e 2x each week.. today is exactly the 3 week mark.. im wondering if it "hits" you at once, or slowly creeps up on you from weeks 3-6??
what are u taking with it...serm,ai,finisteride????

P4D2A022

P4D2A022

Awards
  • Established
just Superdrol to kickstart it, im just about to get off sd

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
just Superdrol to kickstart it, im just about to get off superdrol
superdrol is effing great....so your not seeing anything :think: bro that doesn't make sence....your doin 600 a week,and drol...at this point you should start to be blowing up

P4D2A022

P4D2A022

Awards
  • Established
yeah i am noticing some size and everything, but the extreme soreness and that b.s. set me back a little.. i have been back on schedule for a week now, seeing some strength gains.. i just dont really feel the test yet

jerlion777

jerlion777

Awards
you sure its real test? and what are u eating how much protein, etc

aspire210

aspire210

Awards
  • Established
yeah i am noticing some size and everything, but the extreme soreness and that b.s. set me back a little.. i have been back on schedule for a week now, seeing some strength gains.. i just dont really feel the test yet
how old are you? how long have you been running the SD? If its only 3-4 weeks, then you've got a few more weeks until the test kicks in really. It normal to happen around week 6. Some get it early, some get it late.

CRUNCH

CRUNCH

Awards
  • Established
Why the extreme soreness also?? Did you hit the cycle after a break from weights?

PumpingIron

Awards
  • Established
superdrol is effing great....so your not seeing anything :think: bro that doesn't make sence....your doin 600 a week,and drol...at this point you should start to be blowing up

why? the test won't really kick in until week 4 or 5...i don't get what you're sayin.

jomi822

jomi822

Banned
Awards
  • Established
dude, you just named a source....edit your post, majorly against the rules.

testosterone enanthate hits me very slowly. i dont even like to use the word hit, thats how gradual the onset is. the first time i ran it i thought it was fake for the first 6 weeks. it will hit, no worries.

how much have you gained so far.

Tom 185

Awards
  • Established
i never really "feel" it...by week 2 i am increasing strength and gaining weight and by week 4 i have made a pretty big jump

Ubiquitous

Ubiquitous

Awards
  • Established
5-6 weeks for me.. think about it.. it's somewhat of a long ester.. it doesn't have a punch.. levels build and levels degrade... it's common sense.

Forgive me, but this question has been asked and answered too many times for me not to recommend the search function.

same_old

Banned
Awards
  • Established
after 2 weeks on TE my libido and mood are up....but not until about week 4 do i make strength gains and start to REALLY notice it, body composition-wise.

P4D2A022

P4D2A022

Awards
  • Established
any of you guys grow any more facial hair while on test?? or does it just get thicker? whats the deal with that..

same_old

Banned
Awards
  • Established
any of you guys grow any more facial hair while on test?? or does it just get thicker? whats the deal with that..
i notice faster growth of both body and facial hair during test cycles, even when i'm using 5mg of finasteride daily....then again i am usually using a GH/GH-releasing product of some variety, too...

test is responsible for alot of things, and everyone responds a little differently. i wish i had a better explanation.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
id say i got nice effects around week 5-6. just wait. You really need to train, eat, and rest properly. dont think that it will do all the work for you. (im just saying that to keep you on track)

2fresh

2fresh

Awards
Honostly the first few weeks my strength dropped dramatically! I was like WOW how could this happen to me.. buhh after week 3 the Superdrol really got to me noticably and by then the Test really kickd in...

Btw I was doing Superdrol 20/20/20/30
Test E 600mg a week
Deca 450mg a week

I've gained a lot of weight and water weight and my strength has blown up dramatically. Just give it time.

P4D2A022

P4D2A022

Awards
  • Established
well this friday will be the 4th week mark.. my strength has increased, but thats from the SD

feelingfizzy

feelingfizzy

Awards
was thinking of running this cycle a while back but went for ergomax and test e . the latter gradually kicked in week4-6 then plateud . superdrol makes u feel really tired as ur livers gettin a poundin

P4D2A022

P4D2A022

Awards
  • Established
id say i got nice effects around week 5-6. just wait. You really need to train, eat, and rest properly. dont think that it will do all the work for you. (im just saying that to keep you on track)
i know dude, im the type of person that only believes something when i see it.. im not some lazy fuk who doesnt know how to workout.. i bust my ass in the gym and i wouldnt have it any other way. i love that feeling

P4D2A022

P4D2A022

Awards
  • Established
anyway, im just about to go off SD. u guys think i should taper it down??

sean taylor

sean taylor

West Coast Highland Athlete
Awards
  • Established
Just be done with the SD.
The test will kick in...week 5 or 6 as stated by others.
Make sure your diet is good, high protein or you are not gonna benefit.

P4D2A022

P4D2A022

Awards
  • Established
any of u guys use test prop to start a cycle of test??

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
It's a fairy that pokes it stick in your bum and makes you big.

Or maybe that's Bpmartyr?
Azz fairy here! Bend over, close your eyes and make a wish!

It's like a bat signal. Only looks like butterfly wings. Everyone should own one but they seem to be the most prevalent in Canada? Mullet is an unclefvcker.

:wave: