Gains on epistane?

cmp007

Awards
  • Established
Have some on order and was just wondering for the people that have tried it what was your gains like? And how was your dosing with it? Thanks

mmowry

mmowry

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Well everyone is different and the amount of effort and dedication to diet and training will greatly influence results.That being said 6-12lbs seems to be an average gain range.

There are numerous logs here on Epistane.Good luck!

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
mines been over 11lbs but i only got 3 days left:( .... belive me im happy with the gains...sad about saying bye to epi. check mine and mmowry's logs to get more details... plenty more out there too.

cmp007

Awards
  • Established
Thanks alot! The weight your gaining has it been mostly lean muscle? Or can you tell if you have gained a lbs or two of fat? And whats your deit been like gaining that weight? Im still trying to drop bout 4 or 5 lbs of fat the next few weeks so i dont want to load up on tons of food but im stillll going to eat the proteins I need. SOrry for all the questions lol.

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
maybe added 1lb fat... but hard to tell.... honestly i put it on CLEAN and thats with me bulking... its just about your diet and timing, constant food in less amounts and youll not be likely to put on excess fat. Keep your pro up and from good sources, your carbs complex and your fats extra virgin and youll have no worries. GL.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
try running formestane with epi. the mass gain may not be as much but you will lean out considerably, great for adding muscle while cutting. i am up 7-8 pounds and leaner, fuller and more pumped.

cmp007

Awards
  • Established
Might stick with just epi. I just get nervous bout side effects so I want to try to not pile to much stuff on.

swole210

swole210

Awards
  • Established
I'm up bout 5-6 lbs, on my second week f it, and I have leaned out. Diet is still not dialed in yet, but it is getting there. I really like this stuff cause of the NO sides except some lower back pumps once in a while!

Hyde12

Awards
  • Established
try running formestane with epi. the mass gain may not be as much but you will lean out considerably, great for adding muscle while cutting. i am up 7-8 pounds and leaner, fuller and more pumped.
I would love to reach for my bottle of E-form, but I feel that it would really put hell on the joints. Estrogen would get annihilated!

cmp007

Awards
  • Established
Got a question on dosage. Im gonna start i think with 20mg then move up to 30mg from there. I always see 20mg dosages, so is that 20mg a day? Or 20 per dosage? like 20 3 times day?

Hyde12

Awards
  • Established
Got a question on dosage. Im gonna start i think with 20mg then move up to 30mg from there. I always see 20mg dosages, so is that 20mg a day? Or 20 per dosage? like 20 3 times day?
Just cut to the chase and run 3 pills (30mg). If you spread them out You will have a more steady supply in your blood stream.

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
ya best deal to run it throughout the day.... if you bump to 40 at some point though then you get to choose from 4 spread out (1 morn, 1aft or prew/o, 1even or post w/o and one pm)

or 3 spread out but double your preworkout dose (1 am, 2 pre w/o, 1 evening or night)

obviously also depends on when you typically w/o..... whats your preference?

grantr

Banned
Awards
end of my third week an di'm only up around 4 lbs, i actually lost weight at first...strength is crazy, i'm going to go right into a cycle of xmass or superdrol to put on some weight after pct

cmp007

Awards
  • Established
I just wasnt sure if i needed to start with 10mg then move up to 30mg a day. Ive read too that when you bump up to 40mg the side effect are noticable? Would it be good enough to just start with 30 and finish the whole botle like that? I would dose AM pre W/O and PM.

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I just wasnt sure if i needed to start with 10mg then move up to 30mg a day. Ive read too that when you bump up to 40mg the side effect are noticable? Would it be good enough to just start with 30 and finish the whole botle like that? I would dose AM pre W/O and PM.
ya if your wantin to avoid sides (as far as ive heard so far its back pumps and for some, hairloss) i only had a little of the pumps and it was only on a leg day once and the other time was when i was at work without enough food and water.... not a real huge deal for me.

but start at 20mg then move to 30 in a week or 2 and keep it there as long as you like. i think it would still provide you with more then adequate benenfits and youd def lessen the chance of sides. keep us updated on your choice and your reactions :thumbsup:

cmp007

Awards
  • Established
Think I will start 20mg for the fisr week then move up. Should I finish the bottle out or should I just cycle it for a few weeks?

cmp007

Awards
  • Established
I have life support for during the cycle and when it comes in stock in the next week im going to get toremifene. There anything else I should use during post cycle also?

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I have life support for during the cycle and when it comes in stock in the next week im going to get toremifene. There anything else I should use during post cycle also?
all up to you and the size of your wallet. lol. i personally spend more on my pct then the cycle itself, gotta keep those gains... and hopefully continue growin. you should just check out my log..... pick and choose from that what you want, dont suggest everyone do exactly that but i aint leavin no room for back pedaling.

cmp007

Awards
  • Established
Do you think just the torem. is good enough to help with the sides. Or should there be another post suppliment to minimize them?

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
torem should be good for getting the boys back n order while blocking all est.... but you might wanna throw in an AI for added help, and maybe a natty test booster, tons to choose from for both.

its not absolutely necesary though... just read what others are doin in their logs and make an educated decision, read up on each supp they list get a better idea what exactly it does and is that something you wanna use, then once you got a solid idea about what all exactly you wanna do come back run it by some of us and well help critique your dosing. gotta do some homework bro and not just take it cause joe johnson said so.

swole210

swole210

Awards
  • Established
Joe Johnson,....u mean he doesn't know everything?!!!! Shoot, I'm in trouble then:eek: LOL!!! Never mind me, just being:fool2: !

ThisGuy02

ThisGuy02

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Do you think just the torem. is good enough to help with the sides. Or should there be another post suppliment to minimize them?
Personally, I like to post cycle therapy with Clomid, Nolvadex, 6-OXO and Retain at [REMOVED] first two weeks, then [REMOVED] second two and Retain just the recomended 3 caps a day.

I did that after my last cycle, which was Tren based, and had no shutdown, despite the fact that it's known for shutting you down, plus I kept all my gains.

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Personally, I like to post cycle therapy with Clomid, Nolvadex, 6-OXO and Retain at 50/100/600 first two weeks, then 25/50/300 second two and Retain just the recomended 3 caps a day.

I did that after my last cycle, which was Tren based, and had no shutdown, despite the fact that it's known for shutting you down, plus I kept all my gains.
100mg nolva for 2 weeks straight????? Do you have any idea how toxic that is and how long the half life of nolva is??? by day 3 you had 300mg nolva circulating through your body. You can thank your diet and training and MAYBE the retain for keeping your gains.... you coulda had the same effects with much less nolva and not exposed yourself to nearly as much toxicity!

sorry, just lookin out for ya and hopin someone else doesnt see that and think its "the way" to run it.

ThisGuy02

ThisGuy02

Banned
Awards
  • Established
100mg nolva for 2 weeks straight????? Do you have any idea how toxic that is and how long the half life of nolva is??? by day 3 you had 300mg nolva circulating through your body. You can thank your diet and training and MAYBE the retain for keeping your gains.... you coulda had the same effects with much less nolva and not exposed yourself to nearly as much toxicity!

sorry, just lookin out for ya and hopin someone else doesnt see that and think its "the way" to run it.
Not at all. After all, that's what we're all here for, right?

And, sorry about that. I was all wrong. I went back and looked at my log, and what I did was:

Nolva 40/40/20/20
Clomid 100/100/50/50
6-OXO 600/600/300/300

...which is actually a very popular post cycle therapy. I ran liver supps through the end of it to help protect from some of the toxicity, but it's widely known that to do a proper PCT and get your hormone levels back to where they were before you messed with them, some toxicity is required. I have never seen anyone argue against the use of Nolvadex. On the contrary, it's regarded as the 1 essential thing to take.

Also, I removed the misinformation from my previous post. You're definitely right, I don't want someone to see the wrong info and God forbid follow it.

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Not at all. After all, that's what we're all here for, right?

And, sorry about that. I was all wrong. I went back and looked at my log, and what I did was:

Nolva 40/40/20/20
Clomid 100/100/50/50
6-OXO 600/600/300/300

...which is actually a very popular post cycle therapy. I ran liver supps through the end of it to help protect from some of the toxicity, but it's widely known that to do a proper post cycle therapy and get your hormone levels back to where they were before you messed with them, some toxicity is required. I have never seen anyone argue against the use of Nolvadex. On the contrary, it's regarded as the 1 essential thing to take.

Also, I removed the misinformation from my previous post. You're definitely right, I don't want someone to see the wrong info and God forbid follow it.
ya i was wondering why it was like 4 times as much as needed..... imagine the cost and taste..... lol.

as for it being toxic, that goes without sayin and is exactly why we run liver support supps... but that was just scary lookin.:smite: woulda put hurt all up and down yo body, let alone your liver....

as for your second plotted PCT THAT is one to follow for sure, although ive used 6oxo many times before, i prefer other alternatives for that portion.

cmp007

Awards
  • Established
Another question about gains...What was your weights lifting gains like for the people that did a cycle of epi?

cmp007

Awards
  • Established
Another question about gains...What was your weights lifting gains like for the people that did a cycle of epi?

cmp007

Awards
  • Established

Tom 185

Awards
  • Established
unfortunately, epistane really hasn't done much of anything for me at 30/40/50/in week 4 at 50...i plan on going 6 weeks total...

i started week 9 of a test enanthate cycle

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
unfortunately, epistane really hasn't done much of anything for me at 30/40/50/in week 4 at 50...i plan on going 6 weeks total...

i started week 9 of a test enanthate cycle
well if your tryin to compare Epi comin right off a test then i dont doubt it hasnt "wowed" you but have you made ANY gains? any losses? you dosin w. or w/o grapefruit juice? and what kinda gains had you made with the test e?

cmp007

Awards
  • Established
Im up to benching 315 and jsut wondering if I would see a huge difference in my max. This is the first thing ive used besides creatine and protein.

sfearl1

sfearl1

Awards
  • Established
getting ready to run a havoc six weeker. why are you dosing with grapefruit juice poops?

charger71

Awards
  • Established
get the real grapefruit juice, no sugar added. once you get used to the taste youll never go back to that other sugary crap ;)

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
get the real grapefruit juice, no sugar added. once you get used to the taste youll never go back to that other sugary crap ;)
:goodpost: :goodpost: :goodpost: :goodpost: :goodpost: :goodpost: :goodpost: :goodpost: :goodpost:

forgot to mention that, most ruby's are full of pear apple and white grape juice to sweeten it and although it says 100%juice it DOES NOT mean 100% GRAPEFRUIT JUICE make sure to read your labels.:study:

your best off getting the cheapest stuff and or canned stuff (usually one and the same)

Tom 185

Awards
  • Established
well if your tryin to compare Epi comin right off a test then i dont doubt it hasnt "wowed" you but have you made ANY gains? any losses? you dosin w. or w/o grapefruit juice? and what kinda gains had you made with the test e?
well i'm not coming off of test...its just at the backend of the cycle.

here is the cycle layout:

1-4 dbol 20/25/25/30
1-12 test enanthate @ 840mg
6-13 t-4 @ 100mcg
9-14 epistane 30/40/50/50/?/?
15-20 pct

gains...
started in the low 190's......dbol brought me in the high 190's....been gaining about 0.5 to 1.0 pound per week since week 5...beginning of week 12 right now

epistane...
-incredible pumps when dosing 20mg pre-workout
-slight acne started @ 50mg
-joint pain started @ 40mg (cissus has since helped)
-1 lb gain during week 1, 0 during week 2, 1 lb during week 3, 1 lb during week 4
-no hair loss difference
-no strength increases (just been increasing little by little the same way i always do during the 2nd half of an enanthate cycle)
-light back cramps, heavy shin cramps when jogging (@ all doses)
-no bloodwork done as of yet
-no gyno reduction, since i didnt have any!
-blood pressure remained the same (119/64)

just disappointed because i expected noticeable strength gains

thoughts on bumping up to 60mg for the last 2 weeks?

and no grapefruit juice, i take doses spread out evenly with flaxseed and food

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
well i'm not coming off of test...its just at the backend of the cycle.

here is the cycle layout:

1-4 dbol 20/25/25/30
1-12 test enanthate @ 840mg
6-13 t-4 @ 100mcg
9-14 epistane 30/40/50/50/?/?
15-20 post cycle therapy

gains...
started in the low 190's......dbol brought me in the high 190's....been gaining about 0.5 to 1.0 pound per week since week 5...beginning of week 12 right now

epistane...
-incredible pumps when dosing 20mg pre-workout
-slight acne started @ 50mg
-joint pain started @ 40mg (cissus has since helped)
-1 lb gain during week 1, 0 during week 2, 1 lb during week 3, 1 lb during week 4
-no hair loss difference
-no strength increases (just been increasing little by little the same way i always do during the 2nd half of an enanthate cycle)
-light back cramps, heavy shin cramps when jogging (@ all doses)
-no bloodwork done as of yet
-no gyno reduction, since i didnt have any!
-blood pressure remained the same (119/64)

just disappointed because i expected noticeable strength gains

thoughts on bumping up to 60mg for the last 2 weeks?

and no grapefruit juice, i take doses spread out evenly with flaxseed and food
ive been told 50 is the max, anything more and your wastin supp, your body just cannot literally handle that much, 10mg (20 @ prework out i figure could still be done) every 6-8 hours will keep your blood syrum levels at max, look for the epi dosing thread, it was discussed there by D

maybe itll work for ya but you by takin sleepy doses and it depends on how long you stay awake through the day to fit in 60..... but i think its just not needed.... maybe up complex carbs in prework out meal???? just thinkin out loud

sfearl1

sfearl1

Awards
  • Established
so dosing any methyl with grapefruit juice will enhance its absorption? superdrol?

Tom 185

Awards
  • Established
complex carbs are at 500g haha

high GI pre/post workout

80g preworkout (body can only absorb 60-80g carbs per hour)

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
ya i figured you had that shii in order.... sorry to hear bout that then.... i heard about this company, muscle tech???:head:

Tom 185

Awards
  • Established
ya i figured you had that shii in order.... sorry to hear bout that then.... i heard about this company, muscle tech???:head:
yea they guarantee 8 pounds of muscle in the first 14 days of using their protein...i gotta get it

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
ha doubt its sourcin for juice and if it is then some mod just change this post to poops an ignoramous

walmart, bottom shelf, can of fresh squeezed for .99-1.59 and its just as good. put it in another container after opening and throw it in the fridge.

ThisGuy02

ThisGuy02

Banned
Awards
  • Established
ya i was wondering why it was like 4 times as much as needed..... imagine the cost and taste..... lol.

as for it being toxic, that goes without sayin and is exactly why we run liver support supps... but that was just scary lookin.:smite: woulda put hurt all up and down yo body, let alone your liver....

as for your second plotted post cycle therapy THAT is one to follow for sure, although ive used 6oxo many times before, i prefer other alternatives for that portion.
Really? Better and more cost effective, or just better? Although I found it effective, $75 for a 4 week supply of OXO is hefty, so if you have another recommendation, I'd be interested in it.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
trione by nutra planet. $12.00 for 90 caps. tried and true its the real deal.

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Really? Better and more cost effective, or just better? Although I found it effective, $75 for a 4 week supply of OXO is hefty, so if you have another recommendation, I'd be interested in it.
shiii way more cost effective then an effective dose of 6-oxo.

pick your choose buddy, AX .pc.t. (comin out with p.ct. advanced soon too), any ATD (rebound-xt, rebound reloaded, or just bulk or generic capped ATD available at multiple sites), Then theres 6-bromo thats in HDX2 and ive heard this is a preferred amoung the boards for effectivness although its a lil more, any of these AI's would do and be far cheaper then 2 or 3 bottles of 6-oxo and prob get the job done faster too.