Megadosing Superdrol 60/70/80/90/100 Let the fun BEGIN!

gogo

gogo

Awards
  • Established
Ok guys, i know the side affects associated with this product but I have thought this over and decided to megadose superdrol starting at 60 mg/ day and ramping up to 100 mg/day.

Stay Tuned!

APRIL FOOLS :icon_lol:

Jmuls

Jmuls

Awards
Hahaha and to think, I was actually going to follow this thread just to see what the hell would have happend to you! :lol:

vision

I wanted to follow the log to see if you could finish the cycle before your liver died.

sublimejeh

sublimejeh

Awards
  • Established
Is it bad that I got excited to see the horrible things that would happen? LOL

:p

monster stealth

Awards
Is it bad that I actually know people who are/have done stupider stacks?

daniel35

daniel35

Awards
  • Established
I have a friend who recently ran 30 mg sd and 30 mgs pp for 6 weeks with no liver or cholesteral support and no blood work pre or post. The only thing I could talk him into getting was taurine for the bad cramps he was getting.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have a friend who recently ran 30 mg superdrol and 30 mgs pp for 6 weeks with no liver or cholesteral support and no blood work pre or post. The only thing I could talk him into getting was taurine for the bad cramps he was getting.

What hospital is he staying at and is enjoying his newfound yellow color?

daniel35

daniel35

Awards
  • Established
What hospital is he staying at and is enjoying his newfound yellow color?
He doesn't seem to have deystroyed his liver yet, but if I can't get him to understand what he's doing to himself, 1 or 2 more of those cycles will probably do it for him. He might have a death wish or something, he went to iraq for 9 months and actually wants to go back.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
He doesn't seem to have deystroyed his liver yet, but if I can't get him to understand what he's doing to himself, 1 or 2 more of those cycles will probably do it for him. He might have a death wish or something, he went to iraq for 9 months and actually wants to go back.

Well believe me if he does end up in the hospital, he will be admited and within a few days he won't be able to go anywhere...

yeahright

yeahright

Awards
  • Established
I was about to ban you for being such an idiot.

bLacKjAck.

bLacKjAck.

Lift Heavy
Awards
  • Established
omg, I can't believe I actually clicked this.

Nice one

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
ya that was brutal...i was like..."I gotta see this!!!"...
ya got me!....scary everyone wanted to see the results...lol

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
HILARIOUS!!!!

I was in this one just to see your liver EXPLODE! :head:

Nice april fool's! :clap2:

phrost

Awards
Lol, good one

There was someone that did dose like this. I think he posted his log at musclegurus. Does anyone know what I'm talking about?

gogo

gogo

Awards
  • Established
Man i really hope no one tried this lol. Glad iy gave you boys a good laugh though!

jerlion777

jerlion777

Awards
i was hoping nobody was that stupid.:icon_lol: :fool2:

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
I actually guessed it was an April Fool's prank...but it's a pretty decent one. lol

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
nice one bro......i was totally gotten.....:clap2:

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
good one. i was actually interested in following this log if it was real....im a sickkk human. Im sure there are people running 50mg a day cycles somewhere where trolls exist....

sublimejeh

sublimejeh

Awards
  • Established
good one. i was actually interested in following this log if it was real....im a sickkk human. Im sure there are people running 50mg a day cycles somewhere where trolls exist....
50mg would actually be super interesting to follow IMO. I mean, hopefully nothing too harsh would come of it, but the gains and sides would be interesting to look at lol

supersoldier

supersoldier

She thinks my traps'rrrr sexy!
Awards
  • Established
If I posted this same thread like 2 years ago, everyone would just be like "Good luck with your cycle SS"!:head:

wrestler119

wrestler119

Awards
I wish this thread would have never been started. It has put some ideas in my head!

Big BAMA

Big BAMA

Awards
  • Established
What's your post cycle look like?
Good one it got me on April 2nd.:think:

Luke667

Awards
i'd drink milk and take creatine for post cycle hehe

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
You mean West Virginia right...lol...j/k :lol:

Spiral_

Awards
LOL scary enough there's a guy at my gym that ws talking about doing this. He can't wait to get bigger so dude wants to pop 3 pills 3x a day. I almost lost my liver just listening to it.

sublimejeh

sublimejeh

Awards
  • Established
LOL scary enough there's a guy at my gym that ws talking about doing this. He can't wait to get bigger so dude wants to pop 3 pills 3x a day. I almost lost my liver just listening to it.
damn! Let me know how that goes for him haha

Dr_C2

Dr_C2

Awards
Ahhhhh! I bit on that too!

I was soooooo ready to read this log. It would be like a train wreck! Disgusting but no one could look away!

Dr_C

Olears20

Awards
hahaha well i actually no someone who did prob around this...stupid man stacked superdrol, sustevol and masstabs hahahahah surprised hes not dead yet

Jarconis

Jarconis

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I remember 2-3 yrs ago, some idiot who didnt even look like he lifted weights was going to do 50mg of m1t for 4 weeks, this thread kinda reminded me of that, expect he wasnt joking.