1-test cycle - AnabolicMinds.com

1-test cycle

1. New Member

1-test cycle

Hi, I am new to your boards and have a couple questions about 1-test. I want to take the T-1 final for 4 weeks on, 4 off, and then 4 on again provided the results from the first 4 weeks are good. Would this be more effective than a straight 8 week cycle? Also, post cycle I had planned on either 6-oxo or Formastat. I've heard good things about the 6-oxo, but limited on the Formastat. Also should I take it alone, or continue to take creatine while on it? Also, I've heard of testicle shrinkage while on 1-test, are there any effective ways to combat this? I'm new to PH/PS, but not to the game, thanks to anyone who can help me out.

2. New Member

Anyone want to help me out?

hmm............well, its basicly ur decision on wether to take it for 4 or 8. most people prefer 4, from what i hear. they say that one's gains usually slow down a lot towards the 4th week or so. and that it wouldn't be worth the longer amount of time ur test would be shut down just for an additional small amount of gains.

i haven't tried formastat, but i think that going with 6OXO or some liquid clomid would be best.

are u speaking of taking creatine "on", or post?
    someone else may be able to help u more on this, cuz im not to sure.

it is said that stacking some 4AD with the 1-test would help with libido and things. so u should be pretty straight cuz T-final has 4AD along witth the 1test.

not sure if there is anything else on the market for it though.

good luck.
    •   

4. Obese Member

Originally posted by Dubyah
    Hi, I am new to your boards and have a couple questions about 1-test. I want to take the T-1 final for 4 weeks on, 4 off, and then 4 on again provided the results from the first 4 weeks are good. Would this be more effective than a straight 8 week cycle? Also, post cycle I had planned on either 6-oxo or Formastat. I've heard good things about the 6-oxo, but limited on the Formastat. Also should I take it alone, or continue to take creatine while on it? Also, I've heard of testicle shrinkage while on 1-test, are there any effective ways to combat this? I'm new to PH/PS, but not to the game, thanks to anyone who can help me out.
    First, if you have never taken a 1-test, keep the first cycle to four weeks. Walk before you run.

Second, stick with 6-Oxo or better yet a Nolva or Clomid post cycle.

Finally, there is very little you can do to stop HTPA shutdown on 1-test. An anti-aromatize is mostly effective for PH's or Steroids than can convert to Estrogen. 1-test does not convert to estrogen and it is debatable as to wether it converts to DHT. So, an anti-aromatize during a 1-test only cycle is going to be of little benefit for preventing HTPA shutdown. Now, if you throw in some 4-AD, that's a different story.
  5. New Member

I was asking about taking the creatine while on the T-1 final. I probably should've clarified I am planning on the t-1 final not just plain 1-test. After looking at the 6oxo prices, I'm leaning towards trying the clomid/novadex route. Thanks for the help.
  6. BBC

i just started a stack of 1-test and 1,4Andro. My formasin will be coming in tomorrow. I planned on taking that for the next 4 weeks. Will it be beneficial or not? Can I take it as extra insurance?
  7. Board Sponsor

I was asking about taking the creatine while on the T-1 final. I probably should've clarified I am planning on the t-1 final not just plain 1-test. After looking at the 6oxo prices, I'm leaning towards trying the clomid/novadex route. Thanks for the help.
    Yes, if you think about it, clomid and nolvadex are cheaper and more effective.. I've used 6oxo, I like the product alot, but for the price clomid sounds better..

I've used creatine while "on" because I stacked with 4AD (1200-1800mg oral ED!), and I felt that the creatine was putting that bloat from the 4AD to good use..

Originally posted by BBC
    i just started a stack of 1-test and 1,4Andro. My formasin will be coming in tomorrow. I planned on taking that for the next 4 weeks. Will it be beneficial or not? Can I take it as extra insurance?
    1,4Andro doesn't aromatize as much as converted 4AD would (the ph itself can't aromatize, the target hormone can)... Unless you have a serious issue with estrogen that you are aware of or just worried may be, run the formasin if the onset of itchy, puffy nipples becomes a problem.. Better yet, order nolvadex as well..

http://www.sciensupply.com/researchchemicals.htm
  8. New Member

I'm planning on taking the T-1 final doing either 2 squirts dailey or 4 squirts, haven't decided yet. What I want to know is, at that dose, is there a good chance at me getting gyno? The 1-test is no problem, and the 4-ad is low at 2.5 per squirt. I'm not familar with 4-ads aromatization, and a quick check I couldn't find it (i'm dead tired now). Also, would it be worthwhile to take HCG alongside Clomid for post cycle? Or would that just be useless.
  9. New Member

Since 4ad and 1-test don't directly convert to estrogen, would I even be at risk for gyno? I only ask since if I'm not at risk it's gonna save me enough money to spring for the 2 bottles of t-1 final rather than just 1. Hopefully my questions haven't been answered a million times already, but it can be hard to search for vague things.
  10. New Member

Since 4ad and 1-test don't directly convert to estrogen, would I even be at risk for gyno? I only ask since if I'm not at risk it's gonna save me enough money to spring for the 2 bottles of t-1 final rather than just 1. Hopefully my questions haven't been answered a million times already, but it can be hard to search for vague things.

It's very hard to tell if one is susseptable (sp?) to gyno or not...You will not know until you try out a PH...I may have missed it but is this your first PH cycle or just your first 1Test cycle...You might as well have some clomid and nolva on hand anyway as you will need it post cycle...better to be safe than sorry, especially if it is your first go around...
  11. New Member

Yeah it is my 1st time through, and I already am going to have clomid for post cycle, I was just wondering about the the nolva. I've been told you don't need nolva post cycle if you are on clomid, since clomid will work just as well. My only reason to get it will be to prevent gyno if it occurs.
  12. New Member

hm.. I heard that T1-Pro is best for cuttin.. I think the difference between T-1 Pro and Final is the dosage right? What's best for vascularity/hardness on a cuttin cycle? Im soo close to purchasin T-1 Pro, but I wont if T-1 Final is better... some how?!?!?! lol
  13. New Member

T-1 final is referred to as the in betweener between pro and regular T-1. It has smaller doses of test and 4ad in it, but is a lot cheaper.
  14. Senior Member

Originally posted by Tamacracker
    hm.. I heard that T1-Pro is best for cuttin.. I think the difference between T-1 Pro and Final is the dosage right? What's best for vascularity/hardness on a cuttin cycle? Im soo close to purchasin T-1 Pro, but I wont if T-1 Final is better... some how?!?!?! lol

T1 Pro would be a better choice for your goals.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. 1-test cycle length
    By Kitchen Chemist in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 53
    Last Post: 08-26-2003, 10:11 PM
  2. My first 1-test cycle
    By gtechman in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 06-10-2003, 01:11 PM
  3. My Trans Test Cycle
    By badbart in forum Cycle Info