bloat from t-final

1. bloat from t-final

I am curious when you are on T-1 Final do you get bloat just in the waist area? It seems like my waist is bloating up but nowhere else, nothing on my diet has changed..........any ideas?

2. On T-1 FINAL? Damn...I designed it to not give the bloat that the original T-1 was giving. Back to the drawing borad...

You can run an anti-e for a few to control the bloat but I am a firm believer in muscle memory so the water retention is not all that bad. Just my opinion though...

Chemo
    •   

3. Maybe it's all that beer your drinkin On a serious note I didn't think that amount of 4ad would give bloat. On my cycle now I'm absorbing 787.5mg of 4AD a week and have no bloat. I guess its different for everyone. Anyway bump chemo's advice if your that worried about it. Best of luck. J

4. Iam doing one squirt of t1 final and t1 pro 2x per day with 600mg of 1,4 ad and i i am getting bloated jsut in my stomach area too. The rest has definitely leaned out tho.

5. Grab some liquid femara(letrozole) from one of the liquid distributors.
    •   

6. its not that bad and i seem to aquire it all day and then piss it out at night - bc when i wake up i am not bloated and loose some weigth from the previouse night. do i really need letro? if its just water wont it go away after my cycle is done? and i also thought it was a good thing to hold some water for increased gains?

7. I thought it was wierd to just get bloat in the waist area, I took 1000mg per day of oral 4AD and didn't get any bloat at all, now I am only doing 3 quirts twice a day of t-final, only on day 6, and my stomach is bloated as hell, will nolva help?

8. Im not getting any bloat, and I am doing 2 squirts twice a day.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Is it humanly possible to bloat from CRE02?
    By justreading in forum Supplements
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 07-13-2009, 07:32 AM
  2. Anyboy else get bloated from CEE?
    By Longdog in forum Supplements
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 11-19-2004, 08:53 PM
  3. Someone from Hollywood finally "gets it"
    By msclbldrguy in forum General Chat
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 03-27-2003, 01:58 AM