Promagnon 25 Log

mfbb

mfbb

Awards
  • Established
What's up guys...I started my P25 cycle today and I'm running 6 weeks. I'm 21 5'8 222 approx 12% bf. Diet is about 3800 cals 50% Pro 35 carb 15 Fat

Week 1:
Promag 50 mg
Week 2-6
Promag 75 mg
post cycle therapy
Nolva 40/30/20/10
Activate
Lean Xtreme

AI Cycle Support throughout cycle and PCT

Other supps
Animal Flex
AST MultiPro 32x
ON Whey Protein
Muscle Milk

mfbb

mfbb

Awards
  • Established
I trained Chest today. Felt like **** not a great workout cuz I didn't sleep well the night before. Here are my #'s
Flat BB Bench
135 x 15
225x8
275x9
275x5
Incline Hammer (per side)
115x11
135x7
Cable Crossovers(per side)
80x10
80x8
Incline DB
90x9

I train back tomorrow n will post #'s tomorrow afternoon

yeahright

yeahright

Awards
  • Established
Going to watch this....not many logs on this product.

mfbb

mfbb

Awards
  • Established
yea i saw Iron's log and he wasn't impressed but I've heard that these Halo like compounds need to be ran at 75 mgs and for more than 4 weeks...btw I only have one 4 week cycle of methyl masterdrol and orastan-e which was about 8 months ago under my belt....sick stack by the way but it was horrible with back pumps and my joints

mfbb

mfbb

Awards
  • Established
Hit back today here are the #'s...felt very full and hard today
Wide Grip Pull ups
BW x 11
BW x 9
25lbsX6
Bent BB Rows
275x7 (grip sucked need new straps)
225x10
Hammer Strength Iso Lat Pulldown (per side)
115 x 6
90x 8
Hammer Strength Low Row 1 hand at a time (per side)
135x8
135x6
Deads
315x10

I dunno if its from the Promag but I just felt very full and hard today...strength wasn't great but overall a good workout

dadream

dadream

Awards
  • Established
Its pretty cool to see people log compounds that are hardly logged. Good luck, hope ya have a productive cycle. BTW what are your goals for this cycle?

mfbb

mfbb

Awards
  • Established
i really wanna harden and lean up more than anything...but i'll take sum mass gain too if that comes...i know i won't feel anything till week 3 + but I feel good already on day 2 50 mg

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
Looks good. I did 50mgs a day for a month at 210 lbs real low bf and didnt notice anything. If I ran it again I would be ready to jack up the dosage slightly. Good luck.

mfbb

mfbb

Awards
  • Established
thanx...i know people that have had results at 50 mg for 4 weeks but they were under 160 lbs and very inexperienced with ph/ps...one of my friends had great results with 75-100 mg, but he is around 240-250 and extremely experienced with AAS...so i figure i'll be ok with 75 mgs for 5 weeks
We will see!

Big BAMA

Big BAMA

Awards
  • Established
I have a bottle of this in my stash. At 225lb's I guess it would work for me if I jacked it up to 75mg's. I will be watching your log. Thanks for posting it.

mfbb

mfbb

Awards
  • Established
No prob...yea same story here I weigh 222ish and i'm hoping 75mgs works for me...i'm finishing this week off at 50mg and will bump to 75 next week.
I really don't want to go to 100 mgs but I will if I have to bc I've seen it done with little sides

mfbb

mfbb

Awards
  • Established
Today is an off day
Still feel very full and hard...I dunno if it was from the P25 but I was getting the sweats a bit yesterday but I felt fvckin amped all day!

mfbb

mfbb

Awards
  • Established
Hit shoulders today...pretty good workout went really heavy
Smith Machine Millitary Press
Warm ups 135,185
225x9
250x5
Side DB Laterals
45x8 (form was a bit loose on the last 2)
45x6(strict)
Upright BB Rows
115x10
135x7
Reverse Pec-Dec
165x12
180x8

can't wait to bump to 75mg next week

mfbb

mfbb

Awards
  • Established
arms today...had to keep the workout short and was very tired but the pump was insane...i think the p25 is kickin in cuz i had sum lower back stiffness when I woke up...and was def feeling somethin in the gym
Alternating DB curls
50x10
60X7
BB curls
115x7
115x6
1 arm preacher DB curl
40x8
Elbows Flared Close Grip Pushdown on Lat Pulldown tower
120x8
140x7
Rope Pushdown (machine is weighted weird)
80x10
80x8
1 arm overhead db extension
40x10

mfbb

mfbb

Awards
  • Established
Did legs today...no squats bc i wasnt really in the mood
overall good workout...insane pump again
I think the promag could be slightly kicking in but it could also be placebo effect
Hack Squats
365x14
455x8
Leg Press
765x7
765x6
Leg Extension
150x10
180x8
Leg Curl
150x15
200x8

mfbb

mfbb

Awards
  • Established
Worked out chest today...pumps have been out of control and they almost hurt...weight isn't changing but I feel bigger and a bit leaner already but it could be bc of cleaning up my diet
I'm starting 75mg of P25 today so hopefully I will get the results I'm looking for soon
Incline BB Bench
185x10
225x10
265x5
Hammer Flat Press(per side)
135x6
135x6
Dropset to 90x10
Cable Flyes (per side)
80x10
80x8
Dips
BW to failure around 20 reps...pump hurt too much lol

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
Worked out chest today...pumps have been out of control and they almost hurt...weight isn't changing but I feel bigger and a bit leaner already but it could be bc of cleaning up my diet
I'm starting 75mg of P25 today so hopefully I will get the results I'm looking for soon
Incline BB Bench
185x10
225x10
265x5
Hammer Flat Press(per side)
135x6
135x6
Dropset to 90x10
Cable Flyes (per side)
80x10
80x8
Dips
BW to failure around 20 reps...pump hurt too much lol
Keep us informed how your recovery reacts to this please. Of course any other sides/ gains. :)

mfbb

mfbb

Awards
  • Established
Trained Back today. Workout was insane. I'm on day 2 of Promag at 75mg and I think it's starting to kick in. I'm up 2.5 lbs since I started last monday but I'm going more by the mirror then the scale. I look huge but feel a bit bloated. Anywho....here are my #s
Front Lat Pulldowns
225x8
225x7
Bent BB rows
225x12
275x6
Hammerstrength Iso Lat Pulldown (underhand) (Per side)
115x7
90x12
Seated Cable Row
180x11
200x8
3/4 Deadlifts
275x10 (saved some)
365x5 pausing on rack every rep no bouncing

Only sides to report....
Slight Headaches
Lower Back stiffness (after all I am consuming 75mg of a methylated compound)
Sweats

mfbb

mfbb

Awards
  • Established
This compund is def working. Insane pumps and I feel much leaner in my midsection and my muscles feel harder and fuller.
Trained shoulders today, here are the #s
Hammer Strength Behind the Neck Press (per side)
115x9
135x5
immidiate drop to 90x7
Side DB laterals
40x10
50x6
Upright Rows
120x10
145x6
Bent Over Rear Flyes
40x10
40x8

good workout pump was crazy and my delts looked like cannonballs.
I'm debating going 75mg for 2 more weeks after this then finishing strong w 100mg...any thoughts?

lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established
good stuff man, was looking to run this cycle in fall but now i'm thinkin sooner....i'll be watching to see the out come....keep up the work

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
SO that 4 days on 75mgs of pro-magnon? I think for a bigger guy that is closer to the sweet spot. I never went over 50mg daily and regret it. No results except for lower available balance.

mfbb

mfbb

Awards
  • Established
yea i'm on day 4 at 75 and feel fine other than the slight back pains...
i know ppl that have run promag at 100mg and he said it stacked up with a lot of "real" orals at that dose

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
If you are getting results at 75mg, thats where I would stay until they stop. More drugs, more sides.

mfbb

mfbb

Awards
  • Established
Day 12 (day 5 at 75 mg)
Feeling great...way leaner and more full. Strength is up a bit but nothing crazy. Pumps are awesome. Only sides are the very slight back pumps that come and go.
Trained arms today, here are the #'s
BB Curls
115x8
135X4 (got a sick pain in my wrist)
Dropset to 95x6
DB curls
50x9
60x6 (form got loose on the last rep w each arm)
HammerStrength Preacher Curl Machine
90x10 (very strict good squeeze)
Skull Crushers
115x9
130x6
Cable Pushdowns on Lat pulldown tower
110x9
130x6 (and a hard 6 at that)
Overhead EZ Bar extension
105x8

mfbb

mfbb

Awards
  • Established
Legs today. Crazy Workout. Slight Back pumps. I think 75mg is the sweetspot. Here are my #s
BB squats
405x8 (deeeep)
445x4
Leg Press
8 plates perx 6 (seat was too low and i was sliding out)
8 platesx 9 (fixed the seat)
A2G Hack Squats
225x13 (wanted to hit 20 but my quads just gave out cuz i was going deep as hell and pausing in the hole)
Lying Leg Curl
150x15
200x8
180x7

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
Are you noticing any new meal requirements? IE more carbs, more hunger?

mfbb

mfbb

Awards
  • Established
no not really..i thought i would be though...but it is def making me leaner in my midsection and i'm getting a bit more vascular

calidood

calidood

Awards
  • Established
pretty good log so far. looking forward to watching this some more

mfbb

mfbb

Awards
  • Established
thanks cali...i'm hitting chest tomorrow...haven't had a good chest workout in a while so i really wanna do it big tomorrow...i'm gunna update my weight tomorrow but i'm not expecting a big change bc i'm getting leaner so we'll see

The only sides i'm feeling are slight lethargy and the back pumps r kicking in

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I found your log. im interested at running it the same as you.

On the question about upping the dose for the last week i would say if you notice gains start to slow down or halt then up it.

mfbb

mfbb

Awards
  • Established
start of week 3 (day 8 at 75 mg) I'm up 4 lbs and leaner and my diet hasnt been perfect...good but not perfect...really gunna try to get focused for these next 3-4 weeks
Trained Chest today, pretty good workout, experimented with sum rest-pause training
here are my #'s
Flat BB Bench
warm ups 135 185 225
275x10
315x5 and needed a lil help racking # 6 but got it all the way up pretty much
Incline Smith Press
225x11
275x6
Hammer Flat Press (per side)
115x6
rest-pause
115x3
Pec Deck
150x9
rest-pause
150x5

mfbb

mfbb

Awards
  • Established
I'm gunna pick up sum Tuarine cuz the back pumps are starting to get more consistent...other than that I'm not experiencing any sides to speak of

mfbb

mfbb

Awards
  • Established
Takin and Off day. I'm getting a little sick and I had to go train 2 clients early this morning and didnt get much sleep. I'm expecting a big back day tomorrow. I'll keep u guys posted

mfbb

mfbb

Awards
  • Established
Hit back today...weight is down 1 lb but I'm not sweatin it bc I look very big and full. Awesome workout. Strength is def up.
Front Lat Pulldowns
225x10
240x6
3/4 Rack Deads (pausing on rack every rep)
365x8
405x4
Seated Cable Row
220x10
250(whole stack)x6
Hammer Strength Iso Lat Pulldown (underhand) ps i was dead at this point
90x9 (per side)
90x7

awesome workout...very pumped and full
My muscles appear to be rounding out a bit more also
I'm pretty sure im gonna go to 100mg for my last week to go out w a bang and so i cut a week off my cycle so i can get right into pct and start dieting hard

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hit back today...weight is down 1 lb but I'm not sweatin it bc I look very big and full. Awesome workout. Strength is def up.
Front Lat Pulldowns
225x10
240x6
3/4 Rack Deads (pausing on rack every rep)
365x8
405x4
Seated Cable Row
220x10
250(whole stack)x6
Hammer Strength Iso Lat Pulldown (underhand) ps i was dead at this point
90x9 (per side)
90x7

awesome workout...very pumped and full
My muscles appear to be rounding out a bit more also
I'm pretty sure im gonna go to 100mg for my last week to go out w a bang and so i cut a week off my cycle so i can get right into post cycle therapy and start dieting hard
good numbers. :head:

is it a big jump of strength from off cycle? how much difference are those numbers.

mfbb

mfbb

Awards
  • Established
i've picked up maybe 2-3 reps on most exercises

I'm def getting more energy and stamina though so my weights are better later in the workout

I'm also getting a pretty good recomping effect from this also

weight is 225 (up from 222) and leaner and fuller

Sides: Back pumps, headaches here and there not too bad, i feel as tho I get stressed out easier but I'm not sure what that could b from

mfbb

mfbb

Awards
  • Established
shoulders today...workout was sub-par
beat from the back workout yesterday and got a sh*tty nights sleep and no nap
reallu had no motiviation today but still got a good enough workout
Seated DB Press
100x7
100x6
Side DB Laterals (form was great today)
45x8
45x7
Dropset to seated DB Side Laterals
25x10
Bent Flyes
45x11
55x7

mfbb

mfbb

Awards
  • Established
Weight is back up to 226 and looking lean and much more vascular. I don't know if I can credit the P25 for all of that bc my diet wasn't as good before I started taking it. Strength is creeping up. Pumps are sick and almost painful. Trained Arms today.
here we go
Alternate DB Curls
55x9
65x6
Close Grip Smith Machine Bench
245x10
285x5
EZ Bar Curls
105x8
105x7
Skullcrushers
105x12
125x8
Preacher Machine Curl
90x12
Rope Pushdown
90x10

mfbb

mfbb

Awards
  • Established
Off day today...much needed
might treat myself to a cheat meal later and get sum sleep
Legs tomorrow

dadream

dadream

Awards
  • Established
Whats up bro. I'm about a full 3 weeks deep in a Hdrol cycle(Halodrol clone) and my results thus far seem pretty similar to yours......So how long will be the duration of your cycle? I was thinking about running mine for about a full 5 weeks. I ran mine 25/50/50 so far but im thinking about upping it to 75mgs for the remainder or so. I'm with you there is some very good recomping going on and pumps and vascularity is getting sick. Libido is outrageous still which is what im lovin about this stuff. Only real sides have been slight back pumps as well and a coupla pimples here and there nothing major. But did the taurine take care of the back pumps for you?

mfbb

mfbb

Awards
  • Established
Whats up bro. I'm about a full 3 weeks deep in a Hdrol cycle(Halodrol clone) and my results thus far seem pretty similar to yours......So how long will be the duration of your cycle? I was thinking about running mine for about a full 5 weeks. I ran mine 25/50/50 so far but im thinking about upping it to 75mgs for the remainder or so. I'm with you there is some very good recomping going on and pumps and vascularity is getting sick. Libido is outrageous still which is what im lovin about this stuff. Only real sides have been slight back pumps as well and a coupla pimples here and there nothing major. But did the taurine take care of the back pumps for you?
My original plan was 50mg the first week and 75mg week 2-6...but I think I'm gunna run it 5 weeks 50/75/75/75/100

The tuarine isn't doing much for my back pumps but theyre not that bad at all compared to methyl masterdrol

good luck w ur cycle bro

mfbb

mfbb

Awards
  • Established
Weight is up to 227 (up 5lbs from start). Trained legs today. Very weird workout. I had to rush through it but I was hitting muscle failure hard as hell today and it was weird. Anywho here are the #'s

Squats
365x10(had no spotter and didn't warm up enough)
365x14(personal record)
Leg Press
8 plates perx11
8 platesx8
Stiff Leg Deads
225x12(felt weird)
Lying Leg Curl
180x10

I'm going to go a bit lighter this week in terms of my weights and reps. Last week I trained very heavy and it kicked my a$$. I like to switch it up and go lighter once and a while to give my body and CNS a rest.

mfbb

mfbb

Awards
  • Established
Start of week 4 recomping very nicely. I think P25 is starting to dry me out bc my lips are getting chapped and my joints hurt during heavy chest/shoulders/tri lifts.

Trained Chest today...started too heavy then toned the weight down and used super strict form and higher reps.

BB Flat Bench
225x8
275x8 (started hurting elbows and writsts)
315x3(killed elbows and wrists)
225x8 (slow negative pausing on chest)
Smith Machine Incline
185x12
185x10
Pec Deck
135x12
135x10

Not a great workout number-wise but really hit my chest quite well. Prob going to continue the week with these training method to give my joints a break from the heavy lifting and shock my body a little

mfbb

mfbb

Awards
  • Established
Update: Weight was 227.5-228...going up and getting leaner and vascular :)

Sides: Acne on face (not too bad but noticeable), haven't really felt the back pumps all that much lately, mild lethargy in the morning or when waking from a nap

Trained Back today. Solid workout. Changed the routine up a bit and didn't do deads cuz the last couple weeks of heavy training is taking a toll on my CNS.

Wide Grip Pullups
BWx11
BWx10
15x6
Bent BB Rows
225x12 (easy as hell)
275x8(best set of 275 of my life)
V-Bar Pulldowns
210x7 (too heavy)
180x8
1 arm Hammerstrength Low Row
135(per side)x10
135x8
I'm gunna try to get sum pics up but my brothers camera is broken so I'm gunna try to figure something out.

I'm still debating on going 2 more weeks after this at 75mg or 1 more at 100mg. I really wanna go with 100mg bc I don't really see too many more sides coming but we'll see after this week.

mfbb

mfbb

Awards
  • Established
Thanx bro
Taking an off day...got a good nights rest last night and my body feels much better
Starting to get the headaches again here and there and back pumps seem to be going away.

mfbb

mfbb

Awards
  • Established
Weight is 229! up 7 lbs Lookin lean and hard still.
Starting to get headaches more often but not too bad.

Trained shoulders today...went a lil lighter than normal but form was very strict
Behind the Neck Smith Machine Millitary Press
185x12
185x10
Side DB Laterals
40x12
40x10
Reverse Pec Deck
150x15
165x10
Upright Rows
110x12
110x9