Back Problems While On Cycle

1. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    26.91%

Back Problems While On Cycle

Just started a 15 week cycle of Test E and two days into it I have already started feeling back pains. It isn't like a cramp but more like my lower spine has tied itself into a knot. Stretching seems to have little effect and since my job is delivering beer, I am always bending, turning and lifting. I used to feel the same thing on M1T but my day job wasn't near as active as it is now. I was just wondering if anyone else has experienced the same problems and what can be done to alleviate the symptoms.

2. tek
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    22.92%

Quote Originally Posted by Trapark666 View Post
    Just started a 15 week cycle of Test E and two days into it I have already started feeling back pains. It isn't like a cramp but more like my lower spine has tied itself into a knot. Stretching seems to have little effect and since my job is delivering beer, I am always bending, turning and lifting. I used to feel the same thing on M1T but my day job wasn't near as active as it is now. I was just wondering if anyone else has experienced the same problems and what can be done to alleviate the symptoms.
    hmm, i experienced kinda the same thing awhile back. my tail bone was swollen for acouple days. after shoting Prop/Enth. to the point were i couldt sit down. =x might wanna take some IBPROFEN ?? may help relax the muscle around the spine ??
  3. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    82.56%

I have a similar problem, I tore a ligament in my back, and on cycle it always flares up, I don't know why
    •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 5
    Last Post: 02-01-2012, 02:52 PM
  2. appetite problem while on cycle
    By richirich_99 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 11-22-2007, 12:33 PM
  3. Rash in non application area while on cycle
    By Buck in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 01-06-2003, 10:51 AM