Back Problems While On Cycle

Trapark666

Trapark666

Awards
Just started a 15 week cycle of Test E and two days into it I have already started feeling back pains. It isn't like a cramp but more like my lower spine has tied itself into a knot. Stretching seems to have little effect and since my job is delivering beer, I am always bending, turning and lifting. I used to feel the same thing on M1T but my day job wasn't near as active as it is now. I was just wondering if anyone else has experienced the same problems and what can be done to alleviate the symptoms.

tek

Awards
Just started a 15 week cycle of Test E and two days into it I have already started feeling back pains. It isn't like a cramp but more like my lower spine has tied itself into a knot. Stretching seems to have little effect and since my job is delivering beer, I am always bending, turning and lifting. I used to feel the same thing on M1T but my day job wasn't near as active as it is now. I was just wondering if anyone else has experienced the same problems and what can be done to alleviate the symptoms.
hmm, i experienced kinda the same thing awhile back. my tail bone was swollen for acouple days. after shoting Prop/Enth. to the point were i couldt sit down. =x might wanna take some IBPROFEN ?? may help relax the muscle around the spine ??

grantr

Banned
Awards
I have a similar problem, I tore a ligament in my back, and on cycle it always flares up, I don't know why