half-life of Epi?

1. half-life of Epi?

Wondering how long the anabolic properties fo a 10mg dose of Epi lasted? I will be running it with AP and want to make sure the dosage timings are as "optimized as possible" so as not to waste that anabolic window.

thanks.

2. 6-8 hours

3. thanks grantr, would it be fair to assume a 20mg dose preworkout would be effective for 12hrs then?

Going to dose 1 on waking, 1 midday, 2prew 4x/week (and AP) for 7/8weeks with 4week PCT (just in case), might add 1 dose before bedtime depending on progress. Off days will do either AlphaDriveXL/Retain or BAM/Restore, and DCP.
    •   

4. Quote Originally Posted by rxp1997 View Post
    thanks grantr, would it be fair to assume a 20mg dose preworkout would be effective for 12hrs then?
    This is not true because the compounds get dissolved at the same time..Taking two pre-workout just increases the levels in your blood stream ( for that 6-8 hour period )

p.s.- I would start at 30 mg a day for the first week or two then ramp it up if you want

5. gotcha, I was planning on ramping the first week from 10-40mg. I have seen many posts suggesting taking 20mg prew, what is the benefit if it still is only active for 6-8hrs?

thanks for the responses, btw.

6. the benefit of taking 20mg pre-workout is to increase the levels of it in your blood, for better pumps, etc.

and the dosing also depends on what time you workout/get up in the morning/ go to bed, etc

Similar Forum Threads

1. whats the half life of 1-test cyp
    By bigrich954rr in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 08-31-2004, 06:43 PM
  2. Half life of HCG?
    By Billy the kid in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 04-09-2004, 12:35 PM
  3. half life of aas for post recovery
    By rislingohya in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 9