My First Cycle of Superdrol Log

dsw222

dsw222

Awards
First Cycle of Superdrol Log (Help Appreciated...)

So I decided to go ahead and try a cycle of Superdrol as an intro to the world of anabolics. I would like to run test/dbol either in the fall or the following spring, and figured I'd get a cycle of superdrol under my belt first before using the "big boys".

My goals for this cycle are not set too high. I just want to gain (and keep) about 5 pounds of muscle while dropping my body fat down a little bit. I would LOVE to be able to hit 315 for at least one on bench by the end of the cycle... the most I have done is 275x1.

I guess this leans more towards a cutting cycle (or recomp perhaps) and I know superdrol is best used on a bulk... but I decided to try it out anyways to get in better shape for summer. It seems like a cost effective way to help reach my goals.

My stats: 6'8, 271 pounds starting weight, bodyfat estimated to be around 18-20%, 21 years old, and I have been lifting since I was around 17 but have gotten really serious about it within the last 2 years (transformed it from recreation to a lifestyle). currently a student at penn state

I will be running S-Drol (Fast Action Nutrition's clone) for 4 weeks. Dosage started at 2 caps a day (24mg a day, 12mg caps) taken once first thing in the morning with breakfast and once about 12 hours later with a meal. If the 2 pills/day doesn't work as expected, I will up it to 3. I am starting at 2 a day because of my height/weight and because supplements dont seem to affect me as easily at lower doses.

post cycle therapy will be tamox run for 4 weeks at 60-40-20-20, and Gaspari's Novedex XT started at 4 caps a day and tapered down to 1 (I read that each cap has 25mg ATD).

5 days prior to the cycle and run throughout (including during post cycle therapy) I am using AX's Perfect Cycle, and some GNC liver support tabs. Together these contain milk thistle, NAC, ALA, goldenseal root, red clover, artichoke leaf, and dandelion root.

Additional supplements I will be using include ON 100% whey protein, bulk casein/whey mix from TP, 10g creatine monohydrate taken twice daily, GNC mega men gold multivitamin, CellMass or SizeOn while I lift along with bulk BCAA from TP mixed with a scoop of purple wraath, fish oils, taurine on stand-by if i need it

*is it ok to use NO supplements while on superdrol? I'd like to be using my samples from the arnold classic, plus I have jugs of NO Xplode and Armegeddon*
EDIT: decided to go with the NO... am now taking 1 serving of either NO Xplode or a comparable product prior to lifting

Here is a sample day of my diet:
8am - 30g whey protein in water, 1/2 cup oats, first S-Drol cap (should i be taking fish oil here too?)
9am - gym, sip on 20g BCAA during workout
~10am - finish BCAAs and do cardio for 20 mins, usually on elliptical
10:30am - directly after cardio drink 30g whey protein, 60g carbs (WMS/malto/dex) in water
11am - 8 egg whites with 2 yellows, skim cheese, 1 chicken breast, baked potato
2pm - 2 chicken breasts, yam, fish oil
5pm - 2 chicken breasts, potato/pasta, green veggie, fish oil
8pm - 30g protein's worth of tuna, skim cheese, second S-Drol cap
11pm - 50g casein/whey mixed with skim milk

sleep for 8-8.5 hours a night
drink at least 1.5 gallons of water per day

Lifting Schedule:
Monday - shoulders, traps
Tuesday - legs (no cardio)
Wednesday - back, calves
Thursday - chest
Friday - legs (no cardio)
Saturday - bicep/tricep/forearm, calves
Sunday - rest (no cardio)

I occasionally get back to the gym at night to do more cardio, but its hard with class work.
I try to hit about 5 exercises and work my sets either at a 12/10/8/6 rep scheme or 10x3 with a light warmup.
Dropsets/burnouts are done sometimes but not to the point of overtraining.

Some Current Lifts (approx what I can work with for my last set):
BB Bench - 245x4
DB Overhead - 80's x 6
Wide Lat Pulldown - around 240x6
Deadlift - 285x5 (I really want to increase this)
Leg Press - 400x6 (My right knee "crunches" when I go up stairs and do pressing movements so this hinders my progress because it sometimes gets a shooting pain)
DB Bi Curls - 50's x 5

I'll update when I can... if you guys have any feedback about my cycle I would love to hear it!

dsw222

dsw222

Awards
Day 4

Weight 270

I just put the log up today so I didnt have entries for the first 3 days and the preloading of the Perfect Cycle.

I did chest today and definitely don't feel any different. There have been zero sides so far and the weights I used on bench were just average. I guess its still not kicking in yet, but its early in the cycle and I'm anxious.

It feels like I pinched a nerve or something in my middle back when I was doing dumbbell flys. This has happened to me before a couple times on shrugs, but never flys. The pain usually goes away in a few days, so I'll just fight through arm day tomorrow and then rest up on Sunday.

gymrat5713

gymrat5713

Awards
Good luck with this cycle. When I took sd i can't remember if I took fish oil at the same time as sd. But i know i took it, sorry
i can't be more help with that. Make sure you eat a banana once or twice a day to keep the back pumps down. I did not have any back pumps. I gained 18lbs and kept 10

NAS

NAS

Awards
good luck man, ill be watching this as im planning a mdrol cycle sometime this year... still skeptical

dsw222

dsw222

Awards
Day 5

Thanks for the interest guys! Bananas make me cringe but I'll use some taurine if I need it; I think that should help with back pumps, from what I've read.

I ended up doing back today because my friends from home drove up to visit me and wanted to hit the PSU gym. We had a good workout, but my strength wasn't that great.

I hit 315 on deadlifts for 5. I dont think it was from the drol though... I never really maxed out on these before. I struggled on the last rep so I would say this weight is about the highest I can go currently.

My lower back has been pretty sore this week and last week but I think its just from my back workouts.... I added deadlifts back into my routine, as of last week (cut them out for a while because of decreased calories).

Im taking tomorrow off to rest up for next week's rotation.

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
Just be cautious to not injure yourself. SD will give you strength gains that can exceed your body's ability to withstand the weight.

dsw222

dsw222

Awards
Just be cautious to not injure yourself. superdrol will give you strength gains that can exceed your body's ability to withstand the weight.
I wish some of those strength gains would come soon... I'm getting very anxious.

24mg should be affecting me soon right? I'm a big guy and its worrying me that I may not be taking enough, but this is my first cycle and I do want to play it safe.... but don't want to waste time/product if I'm not dosing it right.

But I'll make sure to be careful when the gains come... I never lift without a spotter and I dont do anything stupid. I pretty much stick to the basic exercises with a few isolations etc.

dsw222

dsw222

Awards
I'm adding arginine and creatine ethyl ester supplements back into my cycle as of tomorrow. The funds aren't in too bad of shape so I might as well try to get more out of this cycle.

Going to finish off my current bottles of NO Xplode and CellMass, then switch to Armegeddon and SizeOn, and then I have some Green Magnitude and White Flood on the way for whenever the others run out.

I'll be taking an NO supp before lifting and add the creatine product with my BCAA's during lifting

gymrat5713

gymrat5713

Awards
I'm adding arginine and creatine ethyl ester supplements back into my cycle as of tomorrow. The funds aren't in too bad of shape so I might as well try to get more out of this cycle.

Going to finish off my current bottles of NO Xplode and CellMass, then switch to Armegeddon and SizeOn, and then I have some Green Magnitude and White Flood on the way for whenever the others run out.

I'll be taking an NO supp before lifting and add the creatine product with my BCAA's during lifting
I've heard a couple people say to try an limit NO products while on cycle bc the ph is already gonna make your blood pressure rise and the NO product will make it even higher. But I guess it all depends on the person.

gymrat5713

gymrat5713

Awards
I wish some of those strength gains would come soon... I'm getting very anxious.

24mg should be affecting me soon right? .
I think 24mg will be plenty to start out with. Just give it atleast 7-10 days before you bump it up to make sure that the sides are not to bad for you. Plus by the 10th day you should notice how your body is reacting to it. Have you ever done a cycle before?

dsw222

dsw222

Awards
I think 24mg will be plenty to start out with. Just give it atleast 7-10 days before you bump it up to make sure that the sides are not to bad for you. Plus by the 10th day you should notice how your body is reacting to it. Have you ever done a cycle before?
This is the first cycle of anything like this. You're right though, I'll hold off before upping the dose. I'm just so excited to see my strength go up! lol

Do you know how long you should go between cycles? My friend wants to do another and is going to start soon... but hes the kind of person to just jump into things (he didnt take liver support or any kind of post cycle therapy on his last one, just used superdrol by itself).

gymrat5713

gymrat5713

Awards
This is the first cycle of anything like this. You're right though, I'll hold off before upping the dose. I'm just so excited to see my strength go up! lol

Do you know how long you should go between cycles? My friend wants to do another and is going to start soon... but hes the kind of person to just jump into things (he didnt take liver support or any kind of post cycle therapy on his last one, just used superdrol by itself).
Well he's pushin his body to the limit but it's not my place to say anything bc some people can do that and be fine and then others will end up in the hospital. How long has he been off his other cycle? Usually in between cycles you want to follow this ex. before starting another one: Cycle lenght+PCT=break between cycles. So if you had a 4 week cycle and a 4 week PCT you should wait atleast 8 weeks b4 u start another cycle. Thats what I've heard works best and is the safest.

gymrat5713

gymrat5713

Awards
This is the first cycle of anything like this. You're right though, I'll hold off before upping the dose. QUOTE]

24mg is plenty for now if you haven't done a cycle before.After 10 days up it one more pill but after that it should be enough. If you uped your protein, carbs and calories you'll deffinately notice a strength increase. I gained 18lbs on superdrol

Last edited:
dsw222

dsw222

Awards
Well he's pushin his body to the limit but it's not my place to say anything bc some people can do that and be fine and then others will end up in the hospital. How long has he been off his other cycle? Usually in between cycles you want to follow this ex. before starting another one: Cycle lenght+post cycle therapy=break between cycles. So if you had a 4 week cycle and a 4 week PCT you should wait atleast 8 weeks b4 u start another cycle. Thats what I've heard works best and is the safest.
Its probably been around 3-4 weeks since he came off of it last time... I'll print him out a few pages from here including some about post cycle therapy lol

Thanks for the help

gymrat5713

gymrat5713

Awards
Its probably been around 3-4 weeks since he came off of it last time... I'll print him out a few pages from here including some about post cycle therapy lol

Thanks for the help
No problem. Has he had any side effects since he didn't do any PCT or anything of that nature:fool2: lol just kiddin. And another thing did he keep any of his gains, if so how many?

dsw222

dsw222

Awards
No problem. Has he had any side effects since he didn't do any post cycle therapy or anything of that nature:fool2: lol just kiddin. And another thing did he keep any of his gains, if so how many?
He didnt mention anything along the lines of side effects. He said his bench "went up a lot" but didnt get into specifics of it, and I dont lift with him so I have no idea how much it went up or if he held onto the strength.

I'd take the safe method over that any day... just doesnt seem worth it to add so many unnecessary risks. Ugh, he doesn't even lift legs AT ALL because "I dont want my legs to get huge" but thats another rant altogether lol

dsw222

dsw222

Awards
Day 7

Did shoulders at the gym. Strength still isn't up any higher than usual. I actually felt a bit weak today... dunno whats going on there.

Weight is still 270 (-1)

dsw222

dsw222

Awards
Am I correct in taking this WITH food? Or should I be taking it 30-45 mins before eating, like ephedrine products?

I have been doing split doses, one in the morning around 8am with a shake and oats, and one at night around 8pm with my meal which is usually tuna and skim cheese. Does that sound right?

colindep

colindep

Awards
  • Established

24mg should be affecting me soon right? I'm a big guy and its worrying me that I may not be taking enough, but this is my first cycle and I do want to play it safe.... but don't want to waste time/product if I'm not dosing it right.

But I'll make sure to be careful when the gains come... I never lift without a spotter and I dont do anything stupid. I pretty much stick to the basic exercises with a few isolations etc.
I had awesome strength gains starting in my second week. My bench jumped 60lbs, 255lbs to 315lbs, although I lost a little during pct. The only advice I can give you is maybe throw in an extra rest day. By mid second week my joints were absolutely killing me, I hit chest twice a week. It was the only real side I had throughout the cycle.

colindep

colindep

Awards
  • Established
Am I correct in taking this WITH food? Or should I be taking it 30-45 mins before eating, like ephedrine products?

I have been doing split doses, one in the morning around 8am with a shake and oats, and one at night around 8pm with my meal which is usually tuna and skim cheese. Does that sound right?
Yeah, just evenly split the doses like youre doing and take with a meal and some EFAs.

dsw222

dsw222

Awards
Day 8

Thanks for the help!

I upped the dosage to 36mg today. I did legs and I actually felt a bit stronger. I did the whole stack on both leg extensions and leg curls for 8 reps each and it wasnt too hard.

Tomorrow is chest day, that will be the real test!

dsw222

dsw222

Awards
Day 9

I must be doing something wrong. Weight is still 270.

I did chest and only hit 245 for 4 on flat barbell bench. Maybe I'm overtraining? Not eating enough fat? If poundage doesnt increase by the end of the second week of the cycle, im going to 48mg a day

heres what i did for chest...

woke up (8.5 hours sleep), had 1/2 cup oats in skim milk with splenda, 30g protein shake, 1 s-drol cap

had 1 scoop NO-Xplode on way to gym

stretched 5 mins, then

barbell flat bench, bar x12 warmup, 135x10 warmup, 185x5, 225x5, 245x5 (one assisted), 275x0 (failed big time)

decline barbell bench, 135x10 warmup, 185x8, 225x6, 245x6

incline dumbbell bench supersetted with flys (used the 40's for 10 reps each time for flys)... 60's x10, 70's x10, 80's x8

cable crossover, 70x10, 80x10, 90x10 (approximate poundage, weight stack was weird)

sipped on 20g BCAA throughout the weight training, then cardio for 20 mins then had my PWO shake of 25g protein, 60g carbs

then 15 mins later, ate 3 chicken breasts, about 1/2 cup of pasta, 3/4 of a baked potato, and approx 4-5 ounces of whole milk

i'm trying to increase my food and fats a bit... maybe this will help?

colindep

colindep

Awards
  • Established
Day 9

I must be doing something wrong. Weight is still 270.

I did chest and only hit 245 for 4 on flat barbell bench. Maybe I'm overtraining? Not eating enough fat? If poundage doesnt increase by the end of the second week of the cycle, im going to 48mg a day

heres what i did for chest...

woke up (8.5 hours sleep), had 1/2 cup oats in skim milk with splenda, 30g protein shake, 1 s-drol cap

had 1 scoop NO-Xplode on way to gym

stretched 5 mins, then

barbell flat bench, bar x12 warmup, 135x10 warmup, 185x5, 225x5, 245x5 (one assisted), 275x0 (failed big time)

decline barbell bench, 135x10 warmup, 185x8, 225x6, 245x6

incline dumbbell bench supersetted with flys (used the 40's for 10 reps each time for flys)... 60's x10, 70's x10, 80's x8

cable crossover, 70x10, 80x10, 90x10 (approximate poundage, weight stack was weird)

sipped on 20g BCAA throughout the weight training, then cardio for 20 mins then had my PWO shake of 25g protein, 60g carbs

then 15 mins later, ate 3 chicken breasts, about 1/2 cup of pasta, 3/4 of a baked potato, and approx 4-5 ounces of whole milk

i'm trying to increase my food and fats a bit... maybe this will help?
You just have to keep the carbs and protein high. I was force feeding myself during my cycle, I ate six to eight times a day with meals of at least 500 cals and 50 g protein. And you weigh 50 lbs more than me. Another thing I found that helped was before bed I would have 500mls of milk, a scoop of casein, 3g of flax oil and a small peanut butter sandwich.

dsw222

dsw222

Awards
You just have to keep the carbs and protein high. I was force feeding myself during my cycle, I ate six to eight times a day with meals of at least 500 cals and 50 g protein. And you weigh 50 lbs more than me. Another thing I found that helped was before bed I would have 500mls of milk, a scoop of casein, 3g of flax oil and a small peanut butter sandwich.
Thanks, it sounds like I need to increase my fat intake then. I'll throw in more fish oils and flax seeds.

dsw222

dsw222

Awards
Day 10

Weight 270

Well I increased my carbs a bit and am trying to eat more fat with my meals.

I worked out back and biceps today:

bent barbell rows 95x10 135x10 155x8 175x5
lat pulldown 140x12 160x10 180x8 200x6
low cable rows 120x12 140x10 160x8 180x6
one arm dumbbell row 60's x8, 75's x8, 90's x6
good mornings 95x10 95x10 95x10
standing alternating dumbbell curls 35's x8, 40's x8, 45's x6, 50's x6

I'm starting to give up hope for this cycle, and I am not looking forward to wasting a lot of money on using up PCT products if the cycle didnt even work.

Someone said that S-Drol is a bad clone on a different thread. Looks like I should have done some research and not assumed that the definition of "clone" meant "exact copy".... but that would have made too much sense I suppose

colindep

colindep

Awards
  • Established
I woundn't give up yet, just stay on top of your diet and the gains will come. Some people don't start to see results until the middle of the second week.

dsw222

dsw222

Awards
Day 11

Weight 272

Gym: off day

I decided to take a rest day from the gym and let my body recover a bit in case of overtraining. My weight is up 2 pounds, so I think there could be hope for this after all (and thanks for the support colindep!)

I'm adding clenbuterol to my cycle to help cut some more fat and get my energy up a bit. I took a 60mcg dose this morning and got shaky/jittery so I know its good stuff. I'm going to taper up to around 100-120mcg depending on how my body reacts (2 weeks on, 2 weeks off)

dsw222

dsw222

Awards
Day 12

Weight: 272

Gym: biceps, triceps, forearms

FINALLY I saw some difference in poundage at the gym today.
For standing bent over concentration curls, I hit the 40's for 10 reps each on my last set. I feel like I could have gone higher; I'll add more next time. (I usually use the 40's for around 5-6 reps on last set before failing, but I didnt even fail on the 10th today)

I also had the absolute best pump of my life going throughout the workout. I did take Nano Vapor before my workout though... but it never had this effect on me before, so I feel that the S-Drol was responsible.

Since its the weekend, I lifted later in the afternoon as opposed to first thing in the morning (weekday routine). This way, I was able to get two 12mg doses in before lifting. I dont know if this had an effect or not, but starting monday I'm going to take 24mg before my morning workout and then take a 12mg maintenance dose later in the day (instead of 12mg 3 times a day). Any input on this?

I felt a bit of cramping in my lats after a few sets of curls today... it might have been from the clen, so I'm going to start supplementing with taurine. I think 5g twice a day should do it. I dont know specifically what the "back pumps" are that everyone talks about with superdrol, but I assumed that they had to do with lower back not lats.

I dont have any previous experience with superdrol or clen, so this is all new to me. The clen shakes are a bit annoying, but its nothing I cant handle.

I'm looking forward to leg day tomorrow... and I'm going to make sure I get 24mg in before lifting.

dsw222

dsw222

Awards
Haven't been able to update in a while due to midterms and then the holiday weekend, but I'm still keeping up with the cycle and its going well.

I hit 265 for 3 on bench press last week, and 600 for 4 on leg press, and the whole stack for 4 on lat pulldown (i think around 260-280).

Strength is definitley up, I think switching to 24mg before lifting and then 12mg later on in the day helped me a lot.

I'm getting most of my fats from either fish oil or soy butter (allergic to peanuts). Is the soy butter a good idea, or should i cut it out of the diet?

Also, I start T3 tomorrow... I'm LOVING clen, so I cant wait to see if the T3 helps too.

T3 dosing schedule: 25-25-25-50-50-50-75-75-75-100-...-100-75-75-75-50-50-50-50-25-25-25-25 (30 days total, fill in the "..." with 100's)

grantr

Banned
Awards
if you want strength, check out havoc..I went from benching around what you are to puttin up 305 x 3 so far..this is my last week...I feel your pain on the bench, us tall guys and our long arms

dsw222

dsw222

Awards
if you want strength, check out havoc..I went from benching around what you are to puttin up 305 x 3 so far..this is my last week...I feel your pain on the bench, us tall guys and our long arms
i'll definitely look into it, every little bit helps!

dsw222

dsw222

Awards
So I decided to end my cycle about 5 days early because I have been sick all of last week with something like the flu or bronchitus... a ton of my friends are sick at school here so i was bound to get something eventually

Despite the illness and slow start, I still added some gains to my lifts. The gains arent really anything amazing, but keep in mind i was on a reduced calorie diet for my cutter. I just wanted to gain a bit of strength from the superdrol and i did... while still leaning out with the clen/t3

Some Current Lifts (approx what I can work with for my last set):
BB Bench - 245x4
DB Overhead - 80's x 6
Wide Lat Pulldown - around 240x6
Deadlift - 285x5 (I really want to increase this)
Leg Press - 400x6 (My right knee "crunches" when I go up stairs and do pressing movements so this hinders my progress because it sometimes gets a shooting pain)
DB Bi Curls - 50's x 5
New Poundages for Lifts:
BB Bench - 265x4
DB Overhead - 90's x 5
Wide Lat Pulldown - 260x5
Deadlift - 315x8
Leg Press - 700x4 (this stat right here made the cycle worthwhile... i doubt the gains were strictly from superdrol but the psychological aspect helped me up my poundage here i believe. i really started pushing myself when on the SD)
DB Bi Curls - 55x5

Overall I am happy with my first run of superdrol and will consider it in the future. I'm going to stay on t3 for a total of 2 months, and run clen 2 on 2 off throughout the summer (might give it a rest for a while and switch it out with ECA), as my cut will continue until september.

I am doing research for a bulking cycle starting in september (assuming my cutter is successful and i get down to a decent bf%). As of right now, it looks like I'm going to run test e at 500/wk for weeks 1-10, and dbol at 25-40mg for weeks 1-4 or 1-5.

Thanks to everyone who helped me out in this thread... I appreciate it! :cheers:

Jessman85

Awards
hey man. Im in the middle of a s-drol cycle now. Im on day 12 at 24mg. I gained a few lbs but i havent seen any strenght gains yet man, and im takin in like 500 carbs a day cause i know this **** increases glycogen storage. What u think man? i was thinkin about switchin to m-drol as well, when did u start to see strenght gains?

dsw222

dsw222

Awards
hey man. Im in the middle of a s-drol cycle now. Im on day 12 at 24mg. I gained a few lbs but i havent seen any strenght gains yet man, and im takin in like 500 carbs a day cause i know this **** increases glycogen storage. What u think man? i was thinkin about switchin to m-drol as well, when did u start to see strenght gains?
the good gains didnt come until week 3 for me (around day 14-15ish)... but they were significant enough to make me believe that the S-Drol was working and it wasnt bunk3

Jessman85

Awards
how long was ur cycle? i was only planning on doin 12/24/24

dsw222

dsw222

Awards
how long was ur cycle? i was only planning on doin 12/24/24
4 weeks, went up to 36mg but i'm 6'8 270 pounds... my friend just started a cycle and is getting good gains at day 10 and hes just at 24 and wont go any higher than that (12/24/24/24)